Limit of supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
It seems to me that Superman, in his various incarnations, is most def the single greatest comic character there is. Now that is not an easy thing to say considering I'm a true Marvelite, but one can't deny comic canon feats. So I'm wondering if you take the most powerful variant of superman (pc I believe) and did the old sundip trick for as long as it took, what level of power would be able to defeat him? Or should I ask, which super cosmic would he be capable of defeating?

Surtur
Spector
Galactus
any Celestial

These are just a few possibles.

UniOmni
None of them. And its Spectre.

galan7777777
if god wanted Spectre to kill supes then it would be done. Unless you would put a power limit on the Wrath of God....

manjaro
everything below spectre

UniOmni
None of them i maintain.

They teleport his ass into the middle of a red sun, he loses all power and burns to a crisp.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
None of them i maintain.

They teleport his ass into the middle of a red sun, he loses all power and burns to a crisp.
What a hater.

Soleran
Yeah or a Flash just speed force dumps him!

UniOmni
I don't hate, i just critique with a passion

Soljer
Wasn't Kismet Superman supposed to be abstract level? Or was that just a rumor I heard?

Tron
This is better placed in the VS Forum.

lando005
any of them

I watch Pokemon

rotiart
I would find a way to force a red dwarf star to follow me around. big grin

Jesse7

tru-marvell
so then no non-cosmic/abstract or near omnipotent stands a chance against a fully potentialed Supes i.e.

Darkseid
Tyrant
Odin

What about RKT?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tru-marvell
so then no non-cosmic/abstract or near omnipotent stands a chance against a fully potentialed Supes i.e.

Darkseid
Tyrant
Odin

What about RKT?

Darkseid constantly Beat PC supers. But I dought anyone can beat Kismet Superman. His powers don't even really count as he was just a conduit for her multiversal power.

UniOmni
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Darkseid constantly Beat PC supers. But I dought anyone can beat Kismet Superman. His powers don't even really count as he was just a conduit for her multiversal power.

Which wasn't enough to defeat the universal hollower that was Imperiex??

embarrasment

Kismet = MultiEternity my ass sick

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which wasn't enough to defeat the universal hollower that was Imperiex??

embarrasment

Kismet = MultiEternity my ass sick

PC superman wasn't universal in power. So DS not being able to beat Imperiex has absolutely nothing to do with my statement that DS beat PC superman all the time. And I fail to see how you can disprove that kismet is =multi eternity, when she states on panel that she is the guardian over ALL realities. Then she turns around and twist divergent realities into one. She certainly isn't one Reality guardian when she can take other realities and bend them to her will. Oh well. Hateration is going around these days.

Scoobless
http://img38.exs.cx/img38/1688/wolverineVSSuperman.jpg

shifty

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Jesse7
Kismet does not = eternity

Kismet = Multi-Eternity. Not really. Its regular eternity. Even JLA/AV portrayed it that way

UniOmni
PC superman wasn't universal in power. So DS not being able to beat Imperiex has absolutely nothing to do with my statement that DS beat PC superman all the time. And I fail to see how you can disprove that kismet is =multi eternity, when she states on panel that she is the guardian over ALL realities. Then she turns around and twist divergent realities into one. She certainly isn't one Reality guardian when she can take other realities and bend them to her will. Oh well. Hateration is going around these days.

No you idiot.

You misunderstood.

Superman combined with this "multiversal" guardian, wasn't able to defeat the universal hollower that was Imperiex.

I mentioned Darkseid not at all.

And Roma is the omniversal guardian i believe.......She won't take a majority over Odin.

Big Sexy
No you idiot.

You misunderstood.

Superman combined with this "multiversal" guardian, wasn't able to defeat the universal hollower that was Imperiex.

I mentioned Darkseid not at all.

And Roma is the omniversal guardian i believe.......She won't take a majority over Odin. See that throws me off on Kismet. Is she a guardian or the sum of everything as Eternity is. Apparently not that much if they couldn't stop the universal Imperiex.

MattDay
superman prime is the top dawg in my book... hence the "prime"

bigbran
PC superman wasn't universal in power. So DS not being able to beat Imperiex has absolutely nothing to do with my statement that DS beat PC superman all the time. And I fail to see how you can disprove that kismet is =multi eternity, when she states on panel that she is the guardian over ALL realities. Then she turns around and twist divergent realities into one. She certainly isn't one Reality guardian when she can take other realities and bend them to her will. Oh well. Hateration is going around these days. I'm going by your logic here.
Roma is above any character, because she is omniversal.
If your going to say she is that powerful, just because shes a guardian, then I'm just going to keep using this.

Inhuman
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/ssvs.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.