Uk Intel Agents Tell Of Orchestrating Terror Attacks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
In a remarkable radio interview with Alex Jones: 2 former British Intelligence agents effectively blow the lid on "Terrorism": as it has occurred in the UK (especially!) over the last few decades.

They talk of their personal involvement in covert operations to instigate terrorism, on behalf of our Majesty's Government > The Establishment: and how this FAKE TERROR CAMPAIGN was employed as a pretext for continued British Imperial Hegemony in Northern Ireland.

They further intimate that what was employed to SUBJUGATE Northern Ireland > the rest of the UK has been employed to do same in The Middle East, and East under the cloak of "THE WAR ON TERROR".

If this isn't more vindication of what I, and countless others - both here and elsewhere - have long since said, then I don't know what is?

Listen to the incredible interview here:
http://prisonplanet.tv/audio/210906fulton.mp3

Kinneary
This conspiracy doesn't include Jews or Bush. There's no way it's true.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Why is it that such an explosive interview is only posted on some back water websites?

Concerning N.Ireland, they used the idea of terrorism as a means of maintaining control? I presume that your not trying to link this to the Illuminati and are just saying how ridiculous it is that the Government is for using the secret service to create a haze over these places so that they can excuse military actions there?

Really, all this proves is the British government is inventing it's own reasons for occupying smaller lands...really, what we did openly for hundreds of years, its simple conquest. Wrong, but nothing deeper than that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.