beast runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hank_mccoy
can he take them all?

1.kraven
2.bain
3.scorpion
4.spider-man
5.the thing
6.sabretooth
7.wolverine
8.colossus
9.hercules
10.classic juggernaut

i am sure that beast can clear the gauntlet because he is very fast and has very sharp acrobatic skills and he fliped juggernaut over once on his back in uncanny x-men

galan7777777
gets to #4...... Spidey is way to much for him

thedude1948
He isnt getting past Spider-Man.

hank_mccoy
Originally posted by thedude1948
He isnt getting past Spider-Man.

yes he is, he is far better then spider-man at everything including strength and speed

thedude1948
Originally posted by hank_mccoy
yes he is, he is far better then spider-man at everything including strength and speed

nope, Spider-Man is faster and stronger.

Scoobless

No, he really isn't... he wont get past Kraven

rotiart

hellllll no.

Hank used to rated as a class 3 strength, while spiderman was a class 4.
hanks always been in the 2 ton range... even in current comics when has he shown greater strength? tossing any cars like spiderman? knocking down buildings?

The only thing hank has over better is their abilities at applied sciences.

Peters even faster than hank, and more agile.

add in webbing, the gliders, pinchers... spidey takes it 8/10

rotiart
Honestly I think Kraven is a harder opponent than Bain... but i see #3 being a struggle... but no way in hell does beast pass spiderman.

hank_mccoy
he will get passed kraven without a problem, he defeated kraven in his first form when he even did not had the fur,in his current third form he will murder kraven

yes he is stronger and faster then spider-man, beast is class 40 now which is twice stronger then spider-man

thedude1948
beast is class 40 now which is twice stronger then spider-man

any proof ?.....

rotiart
he will get passed kraven without a problem, he defeated kraven in his first form when he even did not had the fur,in his current third form he will murder kraven

yes he is stronger and faster then spider-man, beast is class 40 now which is twice stronger then spider-man

class 40... according to what? i havne't even see him as much as toss a car. much less a semitruck.

SpunkySmurph
This gauntlet would be more interesting if it was....... Dark Beast

hank_mccoy
Originally posted by rotiart

Peters even faster than hank, and more agile.

laughing

Scoobless
laughing

So ..... that's your proof?

Beast is a third rate Spider-Man wannabe

SpunkySmurph
laughing

You, sir, are an idiot
He's not wrong. I love beast- but the blue furball can't take a majority on Spiderman. Yes, he is extremley agile- but at most he ties Spidey. In a fight, Spidey would take it 7/10 at least- Hank using the enviroment scores him the other wins.

That is, unless you have proof that he is more then a Class 3... smile

Scoobless
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
You, sir, are an idiot
He's not wrong. I love beast- but the blue furball can't take a majority on Spiderman. Yes, he is extremley agile- but at most he ties Spidey. In a fight, Spidey would take it 7/10 at least- Hank using the enviroment scores him the other wins.

That is, unless you have proof that he is more then a Class 3... smile

Do you know what "Spunk" means in Britain?

laughing out loud

rotiart
If you can show me beast dodging bullets (proving hes at least as fast as spiderman)
show me beats tossing small trucks (showing he's as strong as spiderman)

not to mention what kinda solution is hank gonna come up for that nifty spidersense.. eek!

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Scoobless

laughing out loud

Perhaps... shifty

V for Valentine

laughing out loud

laughing

Good old "Spunk" shifty

rotiart
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Perhaps... shifty

ohhhh.. i wanna know!

and if its dirty... pm me! big grin

hank_mccoy
i cant post links because i am new here and the board doesnt let me sad

Scoobless
ohhhh.. i wanna know!

and if its dirty... pm me! big grin

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spunk

laughing out loud

SpunkySmurph
two words-
urbandictionary (.com)

You know, I knew that, but I never attributed it to the name... *sigh* another good word, lost to the gutter-slang.

Ah, beat me to it

rotiart
oh dear!

hey. what do the brits call it when your girl wakes you up in the morning... in her own special way.

hank_mccoy
beast is class 40 strength its stated in all his current bios, he took out danger who took out most of the x-men, he took out wolverine, he took out sabretooth.

Metalmanx
can he take them all?

1.kraven
2.bain
3.scorpion
4.spider-man
5.the thing
6.sabretooth
7.wolverine
8.colossus
9.hercules
10.classic juggernaut

i am sure that beast can clear the gauntlet because he is very fast and has very sharp acrobatic skills and he fliped juggernaut over once on his back in uncanny x-men

Stops at #4.

hank_mccoy
beast is much stronger then spider-man he will kill him

Sam Z
Stops at 3.
If not, dies at 4.

Metalmanx
beast is much stronger then spider-man he will kill him

Dude. As much as I LOVE Beast (and I really do)...

Spider-Man's strength >>>>>>>>>>> Beast's.

Scoobless
beast is class 40 strength its stated in all his current bios

Looks a lot like the bios say 2 tons to me:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/20/muhandbookxmen2004v104rougherin9.th.jpg http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/5819/muhandbookxmen2004v105rougherdz1.th.jpg

Scoobless
And by the Way, Scorpion would also murder Beast... he's as fast as Spider-Man and twice as strong... not to mention the armour and tail weaponry

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Dude. As much as I LOVE Beast (and I really do)...

Spider-Man's strength >>>>>>>>>>> Beast's.
I recall u saying in another thread that beast was 30 tons. what changed ur mind

capt it up
beast is class 40 strength its stated in all his current bios, he took out danger who took out most of the x-men, he took out wolverine, he took out sabretooth.
hank has never taken out logan or sabertooth. what the hell are u talken about

hank_mccoy
beasts ape form was 2 tons strength , now he has 30 tons strength and thats 10 tons more then spider-man

hank_mccoy
Originally posted by capt it up
hank has never taken out logan or sabertooth. what the hell are u talken about

he took sabretooth down in sabretooth the red zone, and he took wolverine down in astonishing x-men and in wolverine comics

capt it up
beasts ape form was 2 tons strength , now he has 30 tons strength and thats 10 tons more then spider-man
prove it. dude ur just lieing to ur self. u just said beast has beaten wolverine and sabertooth yet u can't prove it.

hank_mccoy
i would prove it if this forum didnt have some stupid rule that a new member cant post links

capt it up
he took sabretooth down in sabretooth the red zone, and he took wolverine down in astonishing x-men and in wolverine comics
dude ur so full of it its amazing.

in astonishing x-men he was able fight a holding back wolverine for a little while that was it and then emma broke the fight up.

in wolverine enemy of the state issue 6 beast was beaten in a single pannle. please don't try and lieing to me when I own every single x-men issue and almost every single wolverine apearence.

sabertooth the red zone? I have never even heard of that and I think ur lieing which u did twice already

rotiart
i think he's making stuff up as he goes..

omg... its really superchangeling!

capt it up
i would prove it if this forum didnt have some stupid rule that a new member cant post links
there no rule about that. and u can't prove shit ur full of it

boriquaking55
laughing Dude, you can't be serious

hank_mccoy

in astonishing x-men he was able fight a holding back wolverine for a little while that was it and then emma broke the fight up.

in wolverine enemy of the state issue 6 beast was beaten in a single pannle. please don't try and lieing to me when I own every single x-men issue and almost every single wolverine apearence.

sabertooth the red zone? I have enevr even hward of that and I think ur lieing which u did twice already

i cant understand anything, learn some english

beast had the upper hand in astonishing he was on top of wolverine

you dont know about sabretooths special issue sabretooth in the red zone? go search for it then you will see beast kicking his ass

hank_mccoy
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Beast_(Hank_McCoy)

Scoobless
there no rule about that. and u can't prove shit ur full of it

There is actually... you have to have been here for a certain amount of time/posts before you can post links

hank_mccoy
heres a bio that say beast can press 30 tons look in the strength part

capt it up
i cant understand anything, learn some english

beast had the upper hand in astonishing he was on top of wolverine

you dont know about sabretooths special issue sabretooth in the red zone? go search for it then you will see beast kicking his ass
just ebcause beast was on top does not mean any thing.

uyou said beast beat wolverine which of course was a lie.

then you lied about beast beating wolverine in wolverine own series. Your just digging your self a hole u can never get out of. You got caught lieing so admitt it

Scoobless

That site is edited by fans like yourself

capt it up
There is actually... you have to have been here for a certain amount of time/posts before you can post links
dam I don't remeber that rule. that was not around back when I joined like 2 years ago

Scoobless
dam I don't remeber that rule. that was not around back when I joined like 2 years a go

I think once you've made a handful of posts you can add links ... it's definitely not a long period before you can

capt it up
I think once you've made a handful of posts you can add links ... it's definitely not a long period before you can
oh ok. so he was not lieing about that one thing lol.

he can still post comic numbers

hank_mccoy
just ebcause beast was on top does not mean any thing.

uyou said beast beat wolverine which of course was a lie.

then you lied about beast beating wolverine in wolverine own series. Your just digging your self a hole u can never get out of. You got caught lieing so admitt it

repeat after me E N G L I S H

hank_mccoy
That site is edited by fans like yourself

no its not, its an official site

SpunkySmurph
heres a bio that say beast can press 30 tons look in the strength part

Doesn't this fall under the catagory of 'link'?

Wikipedia? Look, theres an edit button for all it's topics

hank_mccoy
i could post it only after some time, but when i just joined in i couldn't

capt it up
repeat after me E N G L I S H
repeat after me DO NOT LIE AGAIN OR I WILL MAKE A THREAD DEVOTED TO YOUR LIES

capt it up
no it not, not any more

capt it up
Spiderman has defeated beast in (contest of champions 2.)

(Wolverine 25 enemy of the state part 6) wolverine punks beast in one panel

Sabertooth has defeated wolverine before. Sabertooth is not only as agile as beast, but he is also stronger then beast.

Captain America defeated beast, quite easily in an avengers comic if I am not mistaken.

Beast has no impressive strength feats that put him at even 5 tons let alone 30.

Scoobless
The handbooks, on the other hand, are very official ... so much so that they are actually called "Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe"

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/20/muhandbookxmen2004v104rougherin9.th.jpg http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/5819/muhandbookxmen2004v105rougherdz1.th.jpg

hank_mccoy
repeat after me DO NOT LIE AGAIN OR I WILL MAKE A THREAD DEVOTED TO YOUR LIES

lie? ye right i joined this forum 10 minutes ago to lie to you all , ye thats my purpose here to lie to everyone, capt it up i am here for 10 minutes but i can tell already that you got issues sorry

check out sabretooth in the red zone beast overpowered sabretooth

in wolverine comics beast was 2 fast 2 furious for wolverine and bashed him against a car

capt it up
lie? ye right i joined this forum 10 minutes ago to lie to you all , ye thats my purpose here to lie to everyone, capt it up i am here for 10 minutes but i can tell already that you got issues sorry

check out sabretooth in the red zone beast overpowered sabretooth

in wolverine comics beast was 2 fast 2 furious for wolverine and bashed him against a car
your so full of it. Its amazing one would lie so. Can you prove any of this with issue numbers?

hank_mccoy
The handbooks, on the other hand, are very official ... so much so that they are actually called "Officail Hanbook of the Marvel Universe"

well all the things i saw about beast all his bios state that he is class 30

at his ape form he was class 2 tons no argue with that, but it was stated that he got strength upgrade in his new form so he is already stronger then class 2 tons

capt it up
well all the things i saw about beast all his bios state that he is class 30

at his ape form he was class 2 tons no argue with that, but it was stated that he got strength upgrade in his new form so he is already stronger then class 2 tons
yet you can't prove this with feats.....hmmmmmmm interesting

Scoobless

And right after that Wolverine slashes Beast in the gut putting him down

no expression

Sam Z
Everyone on this list (well, may be except Kraven and Bane) can kill Beast. No actually Kraven and Bane could too...

capt it up
And right after that Wolverine slashes Beast in the gut putting him down

no expression
hahahaha. what issue is he talking about any ways

hank_mccoy
your so full of it. Its amazing one would lie so. Can you prove any of this with issue numbers?

full of it?? ye right, my plan to take over the world by telling lies on the web sad , thats not even funny capt it up

sabretooth in the red zone is sabretooths special if you never saw it then its not really my problem

i don't remember the issue of wolverine but beast did trash him up and wolverine gave him a cut but beast was latter laughing with wolverine

hank_mccoy
beast took out wolverine in the ultimate x-men with a kick too

hank_mccoy
and let me remind you that beast took out iron man

capt it up
full of it?? ye right, my plan to take over the world by telling lies on the web sad , thats not even funny capt it up

sabretooth in the red zone is sabretooths special if you never saw it then its not really my problem

i don't remember the issue of wolverine but beast did trash him up and wolverine gave him a cut but beast was latter laughing with wolverine
so you can't give a single issue number and u exspect us to believe u lol

capt it up
to bad that ulitmate and not 616

rotiart

except that ultimate is not 616 and therefore not cannon...

rotiart
to bad that ulitmate and not 616

damn you evil sexy genius for beating me to it! laughing

hank_mccoy
so you can't give a single issue number and u exspect us to believe u lol

are you nuts? i just mentioned the comic name, sabretooth in the red zone , you just try to avoid it thats all

Scoobless
hahahaha. what issue is he talking about any ways

Around issues 160-164 of Volume 1... it may have been ape Beast... I don't have the comic to hand at the moment

capt it up
damn you evil sexy genius for beating me to it! laughing
lol

hank_mccoy
and beast smashed wolverines face into a wall and was on top of him so he had the upper hand when emma came in

Scoobless
and let me remind you that beast took out iron man

What the f**k? .... when?... and what was the PIS reason for it?

hank_mccoy
Around issues 160-164 of Volume 1... it may have been ape Beast... I don't have the comic to hand at the moment

it was ape beast

capt it up
are you nuts? i just mentioned the comic name, sabretooth in the red zone , you just try to avoid it thats all
giving me the title means nuthing at all. unless u can give me the issue number. thats like saying it happen in x-men. lol.

also u have yet to give a issue number for any thing u have said.

hank_mccoy
What the f**k? .... when?... and what was the PIS reason for it?

well it was in the amazing adventures , well at the beginning they showed beast as a bad ass he took out iron man and juggernaut when he first got his blue ape form, but then they wanted to go more on his smart side

capt it up
and beast smashed wolverines face into a wall and was on top of him so he had the upper hand when emma came in
not at all. that does not equal a win at all.

a win is what wolverine did to beast in enemy of the state

hank_mccoy
giving me the title means nuthing at all. unless u can give me the issue number. thats like saying it happen in x-men. lol.

also u have yet to give a issue number for any thing u have said.

can you prove beast did not took wolverine out?

capt it up
who won the fight?

hank_mccoy
beast had the upper hand on wolverine

capt it up
can you prove beast did not took wolverine out?
I have already proven that beast has bean defeated by Logan in a single pannel

capt it up
beast had the upper hand on wolverine
not a tall. being on top does not = advantage. if that was the case wolverine would have been the victor in (wolverine vs spiderman). your just cling to nuthing right now, its rather sad

hank_mccoy
that was only one tome, in ultimate x-men beast kicked wolverine in the face and wolverine felt, and in wolverine comics beast was 2 fast for him and he just smashed him into a car and when wolverine cut him he pretends that he is hurt and then he threw wolverine on the ground

in astonishing beast had the upper hand on wolverine when he slammed wolverines face against the wall

i remember in the old uncanny x-men they were fighting in the danger room and beast won

and beast was stronger then sabretooth and sabretooth is better then wolverine

Scoobless
who won the fight?

It wasn't much of a fight.... Beast just told Logan that he was going to beat him up for his own good (because Logan was feeling sorry for himself about being mindcontrolled into killing a guy) ... so Beast hit him a couple of time, Logan lost his temper and stabbed Beast.. the end.

capt it up
It wasn't much of a fight.... Beast just told Logan that he was going to beat him up for his own good (because Logan was feeling sorry for himself about being mindcontrolled into killing a guy) ... so Beast hit him a couple of time, Logan lost his temper and stabbed Beast.. the end.
so logan pritty much let beast beat him up and then got mad and stabbed beast lol.

hank_mccoy
so logan pritty much let beast beat him up and then got mad and stabbed beast lol.

logan was trying to hit beast but couldn't beast just was avoiding all his shots, then beast grabbed logan and slammed his into a car, wolverine got mad and cuts beast, beast grabs wolverine with his legs and threw him on the ground then they laugh and go for a beer

hank_mccoy
it doesn't change the fact that beast owned sabretooth

hank_mccoy
i gave beast most of the wins because hew is very smart and can come up with something to take them down, but when it comes to wolverine and sabretooth he doesn't need to be smart, just beat them up, also i don't know whats up with sabretooth now, i mean in the last wolverine issues and in weapon x he was such a bad ass and now the recent comics show him like some poor homeless i don't know where he stands those days already

capt it up

hank_mccoy
as a wolverine fan you should have issue 162 of wolverine, this is where he fights beast , pick it up and see for yourself

i did not prove that beast took down sabretooth? maybe because i dont have a scanner? and i cant scan? but i gave you the comics its just that you try to avoid it

wolverine and beast did fight in the danger room in the old uncanny and beast won

sabretooth in the red zone or its second name sabretooth in the danger zone, is when sabretooth almost killed betsy and al the x-men were after him

capt it up
as a wolverine fan you should have issue 162 of wolverine, this is where he fights beast , pick it up and see for yourself
will do becuase your version of what happen far differs from scoob

i did not prove that beast took down sabretooth? maybe because i dont have a scanner? and i cant scan? but i gave you the comics its just that you try to avoid it
again it called giving issue number. you have yet to give the issue number

wolverine and beast did fight in the danger room in the old uncanny and beast won
never happened as far as I know. prove it.

sabretooth in the red zone or its second name sabretooth in the danger zone, is when sabretooth almost killed betsy and al the x-men were after him
whats the issue number? unless u can give me that then you have nuthing.

also you have yet to give evdeince of beast actaully beating logan

capt it up

hank_mccoy
are you some kind of cop? i have to prove everything to you? get your ass up and go pick that issue and see for yourself , you say that you got all the x-men comics but you dont have sabretooth in the red zone and you dont have the one where he and wolverine are training in the danger room, ye you got all the x-men comics right there

i am sure that every one remember the time in uncanny x-men when sabretooth almost killed betsy bradok and all the x-men were after him, and if you dont then go read some comics
uncanny x-men 328 show beast overpower sabretooth

hank_mccoy

capt it up
are you some kind of cop? i have to prove everything to you? get your ass up and go pick that issue and see for yourself , you say that you got all the x-men comics but you dont have sabretooth in the red zone and you dont have the one where he and wolverine are training in the danger room, ye you got all the x-men comics right there

i am sure that every one remember the time in uncanny x-men when sabretooth almost killed betsy bradok and all the x-men were after him, and if you dont then go read some comics
uncanny x-men 328 show beast overpower sabretooth
finally u gave me a freaken issue number. wow was that so hard. I asked you about 20 times, but your so dense. Try giving issue numbers as prove I have several 1000 comics it hard to find them with out issue numbers. For the post part I think your lieing about what truely happening in the issue u are talking about.

also please prove that beast ever beat wolverine in the danger room

capt it up
beast had much better features there, wolverine just cuts beast with his claws and after that he gets thrown down by beast, the fight wasnt really serious but beast did show much better fighting
beast went down logan did not. Logan won the sqirmish simple as that.
All the times you have said beast one he has not.

hank_mccoy
finally u gave me a freaken issue number. wow was that so hard. I asked you about 20 times, but your so dense. Try giving issue numbers as prove I have several 1000 comics it hard to find them with out issue numbers. For the post part I think your lieing about what truely happening in the issue u are talking about.

also please prove that beast ever beat wolverine in the danger room

i don't really care what you think i really would like you to take some english lessons first

you think i am lying not lieing but lying confused

as i said before, get your ass up and see for yourself

i don't have a scanner and don't really remember the issue where they fought in the danger room

you base all your statement with one issue where wolverine took down beast? the same issue where wolverine took ben out with a stab? that was a stupid PIS issue

hank_mccoy
beast went down logan did not. Logan won the sqirmish simple as that.
All the times you have said beast one he has not.

prove to me that beast went down and logan did not, you didn't even see the fight but you already know what happened? what can i say you think that everybody are lying because you are the one that likes to lie

capt it up

capt it up
prove to me that beast went down and logan did not, you didn't even see the fight but you already know what happened? what can i say you think that everybody are lying because you are the one that likes to lie
when have I lied? your version of what happen is far different from the sight and scoob. You have already been caught lying about beast winning two fights when he did not. One of the fights you said beast one was broken up with no clreal victor and the other I have yet to read, but from evidence I have seen from others show that you did not tell the truth.

hank_mccoy

hank_mccoy
when have I lied? your version of what happen is far different from the sight and scoob. You have already been caught lying about beast winning two fights when he did not. One of the fights you said beast one was broken up with no clreal victor and the other I have yet to read, but from evidence I have seen from others show that you did not tell the truth.

damn is that so hard to write properly?

you are not in a position to say anything until you read the issue ... let me get it you did not read the issue but you say that i lie,you are dumb,about the 2 times he won , the first i mentioned ultimate x-men the other one i said in astonishing

as far as i can see in my eyes beast had the upper hand in the fight, are you going to come and tell me that i am lying because i see it in a different way? which is the right way by the way because he slammed wolverines face against a wall and was on top of him i would say he owned him , overpowered him , out wrestled him, but hey look at this in any way you want

as for this fight , beast was avoiding all wolverines hits and was chill and laughing wile wolverine was mad because he couldn't hit beast, then beast grabs him and just smashed him into a car, wolverine gets mad and cuts beast, he thinks he hurt beast but beast caught him with his legs and threw him on the ground, later they talked wolverine throws him too just for fun and they went to drink beer, but again beast showed better features and you cant prove anything until you see that issue

saying that wolverine won in a comics that you never saw i dumb man , its really dumb

capt it up

capt it up
you are not in a position to say anything until you read the issue ... let me get it you did not read the issue but you say that i lie,you are dumb,
Why am I dumb? Because I believe scoob over you and I also believe the sight over you. I will read the fight and I will get my friend to scan it just so I can rubb it in your face.

about the 2 times he won , the first i mentioned ultimate x-men
How dumb are you? Ultimate x-men is not freaken 616 so it holds no value in this debate. So still you have yet to show Beast winning a fight

the other one i said in astonishing
Again as I stated Beast did not win it was interrupted. You can not give beast a win just because you like beast more.

as far as i can see in my eyes beast had the upper hand in the fight, are you going to come and tell me that i am lying because i see it in a different way?
No but if you say beast beat wolverine in astonishing x-men then I could, because he did not win and it was what one would call a stalemate.

which is the right way by the way because he slammed wolverines face against a wall and was on top of him i would say he owned him , overpowered him , out wrestled him, but hey look at this in any way you want
You can think what you want but just because beast was on top does not make him the victor. He did not win it was a stalemate and beast was going all out. He won nothing he got kicked through a door. There was no victor to the fight. You can have your delusion, but the fact is it was a stalemate.

saying that wolverine won in a comics that you never saw i dumb man , its really dumb
I never said Logan one I said that beast did not win and that the sight said Logan one. I will read the issue and post it down. The fact remain though beast never KOed logan meaning he did not win.

hank_mccoy

srankmissingnin
can he take them all?

1.kraven
2.bain
3.scorpion
4.spider-man
5.the thing
6.sabretooth
7.wolverine
8.colossus
9.hercules
10.classic juggernaut

It's funny that you made a guantlet where Beast would be hard pressed to get passed number 1... it's even funnier that you think he can beat Classic Juggernaut.

badabing
can he take them all?

1.kraven
2.bain
3.scorpion
4.spider-man
5.the thing
6.sabretooth
7.wolverine
8.colossus
9.hercules
10.classic juggernaut

i am sure that beast can clear the gauntlet because he is very fast and has very sharp acrobatic skills and he fliped juggernaut over once on his back in uncanny x-men Originally posted by hank_mccoy
blink What the f**k? shocking eer
What comics are you reading?
speak for yourself, you never heard about the issue but it doesn't mean that no one ever heard or saw the issue

if you think kung fu doesn't use pressure points and nerve attacks then you are again dumb , very dumb

and again how can you compare bens body to human?he got solid rock how do you know whats under the rock? the thing showed so many times to take hits that can break the ground, he was fighting against powerhouses and nothing, and now wolverine just cuts him and he goes down? wtf? you want to tell me that if i take anyone at wolverines strength level that can press a ton , its something like bain , and i will give him a sharp tool just like wolverines claws then he will be able to take the thing down?? of course, how didn't they think about it before, the thing took hits from namor and thor and nothing, but a cut could take him down how didn't thor and namor thought about this before? all they need is just stab him in the arm Lol laughing laughing laughing
A noob, basher and uninformed. This is a sad day for KMC. Beast has trouble with 1, 2 and 3. Spider-Man pimp slaps the taste out of Beast's mouth.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by badabing

Fanfics... badly written ones... that he writes him self.

badabing
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Fanfics... badly written ones... that he writes him self.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. shifty

hank_mccoy
well beast is very smart , if he got prep time and he use his brains then i say he might have a chance to clear thing with prep time

if its a brutal fight then he beats only kraven ,bain,scorpion,wolverine,sabretooth

by the way i made a really dumb gauntlet just to see if someone will notice

anyway it should go this way
1.kraven
2.bain
3.scorpion
4.wolverine
5.sabretooth
6.spider-man
7.colossus
8.the thing
9.hercules
10.classic juggernaut

with no prep and just a brutal fight beast loses at 6 because he cant take down spider-man i just said he can to see your reactions sorry about that

hank_mccoy
Originally posted by badabing

A noob, basher and uninformed. This is a sad day for KMC. Beast has trouble with 1, 2 and 3. Spider-Man pimp slaps the taste out of Beast's mouth.

come on, is this a way to welcome someone new? embarrasment

srankmissingnin
well beast is very smart , if he got prep time and he use his brains then i say he might have a chance to clear thing with prep time

if its a brutal fight then he beats only kraven ,bain,scorpion,wolverine,sabretooth

1.kraven
2.bain
3.scorpion
4.wolverine
5.sabretooth
6.spider-man
7.colossus
8.the thing
9.hercules
10.classic juggernaut

with no prep and just a brutal fight beast loses at 6 because he cant take down spider-man i just said he can to see your reactions sorry about that

He has a better chance of beating Spider-man then he does of beating Wolverine and Sabretooth. As is Beast beats Bain... maybe Kraven. I'll give him the majority against Scorpion but only becas Gargan is a moron and seems to be able to loss no matter what advantages he has but everyone else beats him handedly.

srankmissingnin

1.kraven
2.bain
3.scorpion
4.wolverine
5.sabretooth
6.spider-man
7.colossus
8.the thing
9.hercules
10.classic juggernaut

I just noticed you but Thing above Colossus! Where is Grimm at? Well... where ever he is his heart will be all a flutter.

hank_mccoy
He has a better chance of beating Spider-man then he does of beating Wolverine and Sabretooth. As is Beast beats Bain... maybe Kraven. I'll give him the majority against Scorpion but only becas Gargan is a moron and seems to be able to loss no matter what advantages he has but everyone else beats him handedly.

i think he has a better chance to beat wolverine and sabretooth due to the fact that he is faster and more agile then them and he is stronger then them , now spider-man got strength speed and agility over beast, beast wouldn't be able to do anything to spider-man

beast will beat bane without much trouble remember its the new beast , in his first form he almost killed kraven, in his third form he will murder krave

he will beat scorpion without a problem because scorpion is just a brute force without any brains , he will outsmart scorpion

Ultraman Baltan

Ha! When the tag teamed to fight Professor Power, Beast went down after three punches. Spidey was able to take him out until PP set himself up for a powerup.

He doesn't make it past 3.

hank_mccoy
I just noticed you but Thing above Colossus! Where is Grimm at? Well... where ever he is his heart will be all a flutter.

well i actually think that the thing will take colossus down

hank_mccoy
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Ha! When the tag teamed to fight Professor Power, Beast went down after three punches. Spidey was able to take him out until PP set himself up for a powerup.

He doesn't make it past 3.

read the part when i say i was joking

srankmissingnin
i think he has a better chance to beat wolverine and sabretooth due to the fact that he is faster and more agile then them and he is stronger then them , now spider-man got strength speed and agility over beast, beast wouldn't be able to do anything to spider-man

Beast is more agile then Wolverine and Sabretooth... maybe. Wolverine has effectively replaced both Beast (twice) and Nightcrawler while wearing disguises fooling onlookers into believe he was them with his speed and agility. But that is besides the point. Wolverine and to a greater extent Sabretooth could sit there and take Beasts best attacks for hours, days even, with out mounting an offensive and still be freash enough to beat him in combat. The could beat Beast in a battle of attrition but literally doing nothing until Beast passed out, if they decided to form any sort of offensive they would take Beast with a round one knock out.

hank_mccoy
i will put it up for everyone again , heres the right gauntlet

1.kraven
2.bain
3.scorpion
4.wolverine
5.sabretooth
6.spider-man
7.colossus
8.the thing
9.hercules
10.classic juggernaut

with prep time and planing every fight beast could take the gauntlet he is very smart he can plan some way

in a straight up fight he will get to 6 and lose to spider-man , it will be hard for him to go against sabretooth because sabretooth is a real brute machine but i will give it to beast

badabing
come on, is this a way to welcome someone new? embarrasment
You've called a few people on this thread dumb or stupid. I'll be nice if you will calm down on the name calling. cool

capt it up
he loses at 4

darthgoober
OK. Now this is from the issue that hank_mccoy is talking about. Now I will admit that Beast DOES get some good shots in against Sabretooth, but he doesn't win. And he DAMN SURE doesn't 'overpower' him. Take a look...

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/337/sabretoothredzonep16vx0.th.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/389/sabretoothredzonep17tu0.th.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6855/sabretoothredzonep18ec9.th.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5994/sabretoothredzonep19uw5.th.jpg
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/7175/sabretoothredzonep20xg9.th.jpg
Then Sabretooth managed to get away, and the chase continued. A few pages later he has Cyke on the ropes, and Beast jumps in again...
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/1212/sabretoothredzonep38dp3.th.jpg
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/8429/sabretoothredzonep39cz2.th.jpg

Now unless I'm mistaken, these are ALL the pages with them together. So as I said, Beast DID get some good shots in, but he didn't pull solo win by any stretch of the imagination.

Now Hank, I'm with you that Beast IS underrated around here. And I wouldn't put it past him to be able to pull, maybe two or three wins out of 10(probably two) against the likes of Wolverine, but there's NO WAY he could take the majority. Beast is to Wolverine, what Thing is Hulk. Good enough to hang for a bit, get some good shots in, and maybe pull the occasional upset, but he just doesn't have what it takes win more often than not.

badabing
I have to say that I am impressed with Beast's showing. He would have done a lot better if he could just STFU.

Grimm22

1.Bane
2.Kraven
3.Wolverine
4.Sabertooth
5.Scorpion
6.Spider-Man
7.Thing
8.Colossus
9.Hercules
10.Classic juggernaut

Fixed wink

rotiart
looking at that thread... if beast wasn't trying so hard to bring Creed in, he might have been able to win a clear matchup

What If...
LOL I'm surprised no one has commented on....

Grimm22
Originally posted by What If...
LOL I'm surprised no one has commented on....

Beast dosent get past Scorpion big grin

Scoobless
Originally posted by Grimm22
Beast dosent get past Scorpion big grin

IF he manages to get to Scorpion, he'll be leaving the fight on a stretcher or in a bag

Big Sexy
IF he manages to get to Scorpion, he'll be leaving the fight on a stretcher or in a bag He'll be carried away by a tailor.

Soljer
He might make it to three. Certainly not past 3 or 4, though.

capt it up
beast would never get past wolverine

Metalmanx

Hey, I'm a little out of it at the moment. Would you mind pointing out to me in these scans

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/5058/max0042vn8.jpg
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1493/max0046ae9.jpg
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/508/max0048nw9.jpg
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1661/max0050wd9.jpg
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/8329/max0052kc9.jpg

where Wolverine was holding back? confused

Metalmanx
Originally posted by darthgoober
OK. Now this is from the issue that hank_mccoy is talking about. Now I will admit that Beast DOES get some good shots in against Sabretooth, but he doesn't win. And he DAMN SURE doesn't 'overpower' him. Take a look...

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/337/sabretoothredzonep16vx0.th.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/389/sabretoothredzonep17tu0.th.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6855/sabretoothredzonep18ec9.th.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5994/sabretoothredzonep19uw5.th.jpg
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/7175/sabretoothredzonep20xg9.th.jpg
Then Sabretooth managed to get away, and the chase continued. A few pages later he has Cyke on the ropes, and Beast jumps in again...
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/1212/sabretoothredzonep38dp3.th.jpg
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/8429/sabretoothredzonep39cz2.th.jpg

Now unless I'm mistaken, these are ALL the pages with them together. So as I said, Beast DID get some good shots in, but he didn't pull solo win by any stretch of the imagination.

Now Hank, I'm with you that Beast IS underrated around here. And I wouldn't put it past him to be able to pull, maybe two or three wins out of 10(probably two) against the likes of Wolverine, but there's NO WAY he could take the majority. Beast is to Wolverine, what Thing is Hulk. Good enough to hang for a bit, get some good shots in, and maybe pull the occasional upset, but he just doesn't have what it takes win more often than not.

Damn. Beast pretty much humiliated Sabretooth there for the most part.

Did anyone else notice, too, how confident Beast seemed? Like he knew that he was able to handle Creed? And then he was able to pretty easily handle him. That's the kind of Beast I'm talking about here. That's how he should be.

Bring that Beast back. erm

capt it up
Hey, I'm a little out of it at the moment. Would you mind pointing out to me in these scans

Let see wolverines claws are in an he attempting to grabb beast. How is that not holding back?
Lets see. Look at the first part. Wolverine hands are at an angle that if he wants to of cut beast head in two he could of. Yet he did not that sounds like holding back to me.

Lets see wolverine nocks beast through a door. If Logan was fight for real he could have simply stabbed beast instead.

Look see how wolverine grabbing beast through? I fwolverien was fight for rela he was of slit beast through instead

Look up.

This hardly matter any ways since wolverine would beat beast no question

LethalFemme
I think the hairy one wins.ermm

Metalmanx
Let see wolverines claws are in an he attempting to grabb beast. How is that not holding back?

Lets see. Look at the first part. Wolverine hands are at an angle that if he wants to of cut beast head in two he could of. Yet he did not that sounds like holding back to me.

Lets see wolverine nocks beast through a door. If Logan was fight for real he could have simply stabbed beast instead.

Look see how wolverine grabbing beast through? I fwolverien was fight for rela he was of slit beast through instead

Look up.

My God, man.

Forgetting the first scan (even though the SUPER-FAST Wolverine was caught off guard), there was no holding back.

"Lets see. Look at the first part. Wolverine hands are at an angle that if he wants to of cut beast head in two he could of. Yet he did not that sounds like holding back to me."

-You know why Wolverine's hands were at an angle? Cuz Beast dodged his attack. It's what he does. Why would Beast purposely run into Wolvie's claws? confused

"Lets see wolverine nocks beast through a door. If Logan was fight for real he could have simply stabbed beast instead."

-Yes. I see Wolvie knocking Beast through the wall. What I don't see, however, is Wolverine being close enough or even in the right angle with the right leverage in order to stab Beast. Beast clearly knew what he was doing when he was kicked through the door. He saw Wolverine right behind him and manuevered his body and his feet in a particular way to avoid the attack then...

"Look see how wolverine grabbing beast through? I fwolverien was fight for rela he was of slit beast through instead"

-...Used his skill to pretty cleanly counter-attack Wolverine. I mean, it's pretty obvious. He used his feet to grab the ceiling, thus swinging up, avoiding the claws, and putting a hurting on Wolverine all in the same process. If you deny that, we're clearly not reading the same comic. He then had Wolverine in such a way so that Wolverine could not use his claws against him. I mean, that seems pretty clear to me, and I don't see what the problem is on your side.

The fight was very even, with no side looking better than the other. Wolverine got some hits in, Beast got some hits in, all about the samd degree of damage, too.

You can't always argue the "Wolverine was holding back" idea everytime. Does he hold bacl sometimes? Yes. Was he doing it there (with his claws unsheathed, CLEARLY trying to stab Beast in some of the scans) against Beast? No.

Sam Z
Yes, clearly Wolverine is not holding back. But it doesn't matter. If fight lasted longer Logan would eventually cut Hank. I see Beast winning majority against Scorpion but that's all. He'd lose to everyone on this list 1 on 1 starting from # 4.

And... Classic Juggernaut?! wtf?!

hank_mccoy
Damn. Beast pretty much humiliated Sabretooth there for the most part.

Did anyone else notice, too, how confident Beast seemed? Like he knew that he was able to handle Creed? And then he was able to pretty easily handle him. That's the kind of Beast I'm talking about here. That's how he should be.

Bring that Beast back. erm

you are 100% right

Scoobless

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1493/max0046ae9.jpg

I'd say he was holding back a little as well.... mainly for the reason that he obviously doesn't want to kill one of his friends..... either way, that last scene shows that a second later his claws could have been inside Beast's head... if he was willing to murder an old friend over a minor argument

Originally posted by Sam Z
Yes, clearly Wolverine is not holding back. But it doesn't matter. If fight lasted longer Logan would eventually cut Hank. I see Beast winning majority against Scorpion but that's all. He'd lose to everyone on this list 1 on 1 starting from # 4.

And... Classic Juggernaut?! wtf?!

Nah... no way does he beat Scorpion

hank_mccoy
I'd say he was holding back a little as well.... mainly for the reason that he obviously doesn't want to kill one of his friends..... either way, that last scene shows that a second later his claws could have been inside Beast's head... if he was willing to murder an old friend over a minor argument

you think beast wanted to kill him? if beast wanted to kill him then instead of bashing his face into a wall he would just cut him or when beast was on top of him he could do something but he didn't, wolverine popped his claws and was cutting beast and same with beast he was cutting wolverine, neither of them wasn't holding back until they got out of the room and the kids saw the fight

at the bottom line even in a short fight like that beast was showed to outclass wolverine and did a great move to slam wolverine into a wall

and about beast scorpion fight , beast should take this , spider-man took out scorpion many times , beast is no spider-man but he is very fast and agile too and now is stronger then before, he will fight smart , he is fast enough and agile to grab gorgons stinger and is berserk enough now to tear it apart , the new beast got some rage so all this combined he can and will take scorpion out

Scoobless
No... he really wont ..... no expression

hank_mccoy
yes he will eek!

Metalmanx

Where do you see this? I see his claws NEXT to Hank's head. But not in a position to do any damage. Beast's hand/arm is in the way. Can't you see? That's how Beast fought him there (however short it was), he kept getting inside of the claws' range, he's not about to stay in the range and let himself get stabbed.

And if Wolverine was holding back, then so was Beast. It works both ways.

Grimm22

Look up.

Your logic = Cats no expression

hank_mccoy
no expression , beast smashed wolverines face into a wall and then was on top of him ready to make logan his biatch no expression

Sam Z
Where do you see this? I see his claws NEXT to Hank's head. But not in a position to do any damage. Beast's hand/arm is in the way. Can't you see? That's how Beast fought him there (however short it was), he kept getting inside of the claws' range, he's not about to stay in the range and let himself get stabbed.

And if Wolverine was holding back, then so was Beast. It works both ways.

Besides if he was holding back he wouldn't use his claws in the first place. Especially since he is an outstanding h2h fighter.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>