Spiderman Entourage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Spiderman runs this "gauntlet"

He starts out with the first person listed. Every minute, the next person in line enters the fight regardless if Spiderman has Ko'ed or killed the person he is fighting. Bloodlust is on for spidey, everyone else is fighitng in character. Battlefield removal for spiderman is also allowed.

Takes place in a small generic city block.

Starts out:

1.Punisher

Next minute

2.Nightwing

and so on..

3.Bane

4.Cyclops

5.Namor (dehydrated)

6.Nick Fury

7.Multiple Man

8.Storm (10 foot flight limit)

9.Thing

10.Daredevil

Can he clear it? or does he get lagged up & beaten?

ExtraMision5555
!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555

He starts out with the first person listed. Every minute, the next person in line enters the fight regardless if Spiderman has Ko'ed or killed the person he is fighting. Bloodlust is on for spidey, everyone else is fighitng in character. Battlefield removal for spiderman is also allowed.

Starts out:

1.Punisher

Next minute

2.Nightwing

and so on..

3.Bane

4.Cyclops

5.Namor (dehydrated)

6.Nick Fury

7.Multiple Man

9.Thing

10.Daredevil

As much as I love Spidey, he gets stopped at #4.

SpunkySmurph
The guy with the greatest durability (aside from Thing and Multiple Man) shouldn't be first. That's just mean.

In fact, I think the gauntlet should be flipped

ExtraMision5555
punisher takeing 49212ton punches from spiderman really shuoldent last very long, and i did say battlefield removal is allowed IE webbed up

hank_mccoy
why is nick fury higher then namor cyclops bane and nightwing? he is some where like punisher

ExtraMision5555
Due to the nature of the rules (especially battelfield removal) i wasnt too concerned about strength level amongst ppl in the gauntlet

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by hank_mccoy
why is nick fury higher then namor cyclops bane and nightwing? he is some where like punisher

That logic doesnt follow through in this style gauntlet.

For instance, Daredevil is last. Does that mean that he's better then Thing or Storm? Of course not. But, the idea is to put the hardest guy's in the middle, so it won't be just Spidey vs. them

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

For instance, Daredevil is last. Does that mean that he's better then Thing or Storm? Of course not. But, the idea is to put the hardest guy's in the middle, so it won't be just Spidey vs. them thumb up

Scoobless

Starts out:

1.Punisher

Next minute

2.Nightwing

and so on..

3.Bane

4.Cyclops

5.Namor (dehydrated)

6.Nick Fury

7.Multiple Man

9.Thing

10.Daredevil

With bloodlust on theirs only three guys there who can take a hit from Spider-Man, The Thing, Namor and Madrox..... and Madrox would just be webbed up

With Spider-Man being invisible he gets the jump on everybody here... Namor is the first person who could get through his solo minute... but seeing as it's a weakened, dehydrated Namor and Spidey's new legs can pierce the Titanium Man, he wont last much longer than his given minute

Spidey clears everyone leaving just the Thing... who he eventually takes down by stabbing through his eyes with the new legs

SpunkySmurph
How does the armor fare against an average Cyke-blast?

boriquaking55
Spidey clears it

He beat Firelord on-panel... it's possible.

stick out tongue See kiddies, why we can't go off of scans all the time.

ExtraMision5555
Thats what i am wondering
W/cycs new upgrade, he has ALOT more control over his blasts. HOw would spidey fair against that?

Scoobless
How does the armor fare against an average Cyke-blast?

Irrelevant, When Cyc enters Spidey is already invisible... he just quickly KOs the filthy mutant and adds him to the pile of bodies in the corner

evil face

ExtraMision5555
Hahaha ok, i completely forgot about spideys Invisibility, so for the sake of a decent debate

spidey gets no invisibility, everything else is ok though.

boriquaking55
Why is Daredevil 10? eek!

SpunkySmurph
Hahaha ok, i completely forgot about spideys Invisibility, so for the sake of a decent debate

Not that its IC anyways... wink

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Why is Daredevil 10? eek!

Must I quote myself?

For instance, Daredevil is last. Does that mean that he's better then Thing or Storm? Of course not. But, the idea is to put the hardest guy's in the middle, so it won't be just Spidey vs. them

boriquaking55
that totally removes the point of a gauntlet though

ExtraMision5555

Which is why gauntlet is in Quotations

SpunkySmurph

So? You're allowed to post any style fight- this doesn't break forum rules. it's just a survival contest for Spidey

Starts out:

1.Punisher

Next minute

2.Nightwing

and so on..

3.Bane

4.Cyclops

5.Namor (dehydrated)

6.Nick Fury

7.Multiple Man

9.Thing

10.Daredevil

Note the quotation marks around "Gauntlet"

boriquaking55
I guess so - stops a Namor.

I'm not convinced Cyke can get him - would like to say he could but the few times they've encountered each other Spidey has embarrased him

Scoobless

He's still stealthy/fast enough to take out Cyclops before he knows what's going on

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Scoobless
He's still stealthy/fast enough to take out Cyclops before he knows what's going on

Spidey definately has a speed advantage over cyclops, but i think current cyclops can keep spiderman at bay for atleast a minute. Atleast, coming after bane. I mean i know he can put down bane but how much damage can bane suck up?

Scoobless
Spidey definately has a speed advantage over cyclops, but i think current cyclops can keep spiderman at bay for atleast a minute. Atleast, coming after bane. I mean i know he can put down bane but how much damage can bane suck up?

Cyc has to find him first.... Spidey has about 55 seconds to get into position after taking out Bane

SpunkySmurph
Cyc has to find him first.... Spidey has about 55 seconds to get into position after taking out Bane
He takes out Bane if five seconds huh?

Scoobless
He takes out Bane if five seconds huh?

Including travel time to and From Bane

Remembering that this is bloodlust Spider-man who can easily punch through concrete walls, I don't see Bane's skull being resistant to any un-pulled attack

Metalmanx
Including travel time to and From Bane

Remembering that this is bloodlust Spider-man who can easily punch through concrete walls, I don't see Bane's skull being resistant to any un-pulled attack

Agreed.

And since he will have a good period of time...

Wait. Does Spider-Man know who comes next?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wait. Does Spider-Man know who comes next?

Good question

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.