Madrox VS. Captain America/Luke Cage/Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadroxRox
James Madrox (Multiple Man)

VS.

Steve Rogers (Captain America), Luke Cage (Power Man), and Matt Murdock (Daredevil)

Metalmanx
Good one, man. Kudos as to your first thread.

Luke Cage is easily the hardest the put down here. In fact, I don't really think any number of Jamie's can do it.

However, they won't be able to take him down either.

That said...Stalemate.

Scoobless
Normally against these type of guys I'd give it to Madrox.... but DareDevil should be able to lock onto the original as he starts making dupes and single him out.... once the original is down it should be an easy win/kill

Accel
This never occurred to me before, but could a dupe possibly create more dupes?

Scoobless
Yeah, the dupes can make dupes (i think)... but if you kill the original they all die

rotiart
there used to be a 40 person limit on madrox... is that limit still there.. I've read the xfactor comics lately, but i don't see any mention of it. And its odd that he wasn't even ko-ed by a blast from cyclops... and instead just regenned a whole bunch.

i say cap and dd go down, but it ends up a stalemate. cause the good guys would be unwilling to kill.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Good one, man. Kudos as to your first thread.

Luke Cage is easily the hardest the put down here. In fact, I don't really think any number of Jamie's can do it.

However, they won't be able to take him down either.

That said...Stalemate.

Grimm22
Well Cap and DD can take about 400 on their own erm

Cage could probobly take 700.

Still though it really depends

xmarksthespot
Sorry but Hand ninja/SHIELD soldier calculations don't work when the opponent has a first, last and middle name.

Scoobless
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Sorry but Hand ninja/SHIELD soldier calculations don't work when the opponent has a first, last and middle name.

What if they don't have a middle name?

xmarksthespot
The middle's the clincher. Otherwise a thousand of you can't beat Captain America, Batman or Wolverine.

Scoobless
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The middle's the clincher. Otherwise a thousand of you can't beat Captain America, Batman or Wolverine.

My sister has 2 middle names... she must be around Herald level then!

shock

xmarksthespot
Country folk (that's P.C. for hillbilly hicks) are skyfather.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well Cap and DD can take about 400 on their own erm

Cage could probobly take 700.

Still though it really depends

No way. Jamie isn't a damn ninja or Hydra agent. He's a HIGHLY skilled martial artist, incredibly intelligent, highly skilled in lots of things, etc., etc.

Plus, the fact that his dupes can create dupes? Yea. Don't forget about that one.

However, none of them can take out Cage.

Stalemate.

capt it up
No way. Jamie isn't a damn ninja or Hydra agent. He's a HIGHLY skilled martial artist, incredibly intelligent, highly skilled in lots of things, etc., etc.

Plus, the fact that his dupes can create dupes? Yea. Don't forget about that one.

However, none of them can take out Cage.

Stalemate.
no the trio would take it. cage stamina>>>>>>>jamies

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
no the trio would take it. cage stamina>>>>>>>jamies

Do tell. I'd like to know how Cage takes him down.

capt it up
Do tell. I'd like to know how Cage takes him down.
lets see he keeps making clones and waisting his energy and then it becomes a stamina match in which case cage has the higher stamina. Or capt DD and Cage could just go after the real jamie and DD has the ability to know the real from the not real

MadroxRox
How, pray-tell, could he actually tell the real from the fake? If dupes can produce other dupes, then there's no real distinguishing factors, one from another.

And, to note, in more recent times, Madrox has only been able to creature 40-50 dupes, but in his past, he has on occasion produced numerous more.

capt it up
Originally posted by MadroxRox
How, pray-tell, could he actually tell the real from the fake? If dupes can produce other dupes, then there's no real distinguishing factors, one from another.

And, to note, in more recent times, Madrox has only been able to creature 40-50 dupes, but in his past, he has on occasion produced numerous more.
wolverine did it through smell if im not mistaken. I can give you the issue of when wolverine is able to pick the real one out from the fakes

nvrbeenwthagirl
I thought kinetic energy only makes him make more dupes?

Metalmanx
lets see he keeps making clones and waisting his energy and then it becomes a stamina match in which case cage has the higher stamina. Or capt DD and Cage could just go after the real jamie and DD has the ability to know the real from the not real

Once the dupes continue to duplicate, their stamina is refreshed. Back to normal.

You can't outlast a person a never-ending ability to refresh his stamina. wink

MadroxRox
wolverine did it through smell if im not mistaken. I can give you the issue of when wolverine is able to pick the real one out from the fakes

Wolverine isn't in this fight.

Sorry.

capt it up

Sorry.
yes , but DD has super senses as well meaning he should be able to do the same

Metalmanx
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I thought kinetic energy only makes him make more dupes?

Yea. You're right. Not sure I understand your point.

capt it up
Once the dupes continue to duplicate, their stamina is refreshed. Back to normal.

You can't outlast a person a never-ending ability to refresh his stamina. wink
when was this ever stated? and does jamies stamian get refreshed? I highly doubt it. I never seen him fight for more then a day straight

Metalmanx
yes , but DD has super senses as well meaning he should be able to do the same

Jamie can create so many more dupes in his path that would stop any sort of assault on his person by the trio.

How will taking out the real Jamie stop this fight when the others dupes can duplicate as well.

Metalmanx
when was this ever stated? and does jamies stamian get refreshed? I highly doubt it. I never seen him fight for more then a day straight

Read it again, my friend. I didn't say Jamie. I said his dupes.

MadroxRox

Each dupe comes out as fresh as ever. And Jamie can recover his own stamina by creating an unharmed dupe and absorbing him back in.

Accel

Sorry.
Daredevil also has a keen sense of smell...

capt it up
Each dupe comes out as fresh as ever. And Jamie can recover his own stamina by creating an unharmed dupe and absorbing him back in.
how man dupes can jamies possably make?

capt it up
Jamie can create so many more dupes in his path that would stop any sort of assault on his person by the trio.

How will taking out the real Jamie stop this fight when the others dupes can duplicate as well.
becuase onces the real james is out they win. the fight is to take jamies the real one out after that match won. also you seem to be under the impression he can dupe any amount they want how ever I doubt that since I never seen him go any were near 300 dupes

MadroxRox
becuase onces the real james is out they win. the fight is to take jamies the real one out after that match won. also you seem to be under the impression he can dupe any amount they want how ever I doubt that since I never seen him go any were near 300 dupes

Alright, I know this seems weird - but since Madrox is Madrox, whether it be a dupe of him or not - you can't say once the real one is gone, the fight is over. And Madrox has, in the past, made hundreds of dupes - it's a strenuous process, but when there is a singularity of mind - say a common goal to stay alive against these three combatants - it's easier for him to cope with.

Metalmanx

Same thing that Madroxrox said. A dupe of Jamie is still Jamie. Matters not that it's a dupe. Still Jame. If they can't take all of them out, they don't win. They can't take them all out. They don't win.

He, however, cannot take all of them out either. Stalemate.

capt it up
Alright, I know this seems weird - but since Madrox is Madrox, whether it be a dupe of him or not - you can't say once the real one is gone, the fight is over. And Madrox has, in the past, made hundreds of dupes - it's a strenuous process, but when there is a singularity of mind - say a common goal to stay alive against these three combatants - it's easier for him to cope with.
when the real one is defeat he i sdefeated. just because he copies him self does not make them him.

capt it up
Same thing that Madroxrox said. A dupe of Jamie is still Jamie. Matters not that it's a dupe. Still Jame. If they can't take all of them out, they don't win. They can't take them all out. They don't win.

He, however, cannot take all of them out either. Stalemate.
No becuase the fight is if you can take jamies out and there not the real jamies so once jamies is dead they win. also who to say they live if jamies died? maybe they would all die as well

Metalmanx
when the real one is defeat he i sdefeated. just because he copies him self does not make them him.

Nope. They are all the same person once duplicated. One just knows that he's the original. Doesn't change the fact that they're the same.

MadroxRox

But once again, I refer to the fact that it is impeccably easy for Madrox to heal himself - just absorbing a fresh, unharmed dupe can help the process. And seeing as one of these is created every time Madrox is physically assaulted - they'd keep beating, he'd keep reabsorbing, it'd never end...stalemate.

Metalmanx
No becuase the fight is if you can take jamies out and there not the real jamies so once jamies is dead they win. also who to say they live if jamies died? maybe they would all die as well

How come all of a sudden you bring this up, when there's been plenty of Multiple Man threads before?

Doesn't matter. It's a lame excuse anyway.

It's a Stalemate. No more, no less.

capt it up
How come all of a sudden you bring this up, when there's been plenty of Multiple Man threads before?

Doesn't matter. It's a lame excuse anyway.

It's a Stalemate. No more, no less.
no excuses at all. you can't answer my simple question? I reason this was never brought up before was till a few weeks ago I did not have evidence that showed that the real jamies could be picked outa the fakes

capt it up
But once again, I refer to the fact that it is impeccably easy for Madrox to heal himself - just absorbing a fresh, unharmed dupe can help the process. And seeing as one of these is created every time Madrox is physically assaulted - they'd keep beating, he'd keep reabsorbing, it'd never end...stalemate.
how do they heal a dead guy? Cage hits Jamies and jamies dies his head would explode. if the real jamies dies what happens to the dupes? not to mention dupes do not mean they are the real deal. The fight says to defeat james and there only one real jamies the others are fakes

MadroxRox
no excuses at all. you can't answer my simple question? I reason this was never brought up before was till a few weeks ago I did not have evidence that showed that the real jamies could be picked outa the fakes

The real James, though, in general, can't be picked out of a group of dupes. They have the same scent, DNA structure, everything. For other evidence, see - Jamie and the Dupes protecting Aegis (from the New Warriors) from the agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in XFactor.

MadroxRox
how do they heal a dead guy? Cage hits Jamies and jamies dies his head would explode. if the real jamies dies what happens to the dupes? not to mention dupes do not mean they are the real deal. The fight says to defeat james and there only one real jamies the others are fakes

The original Jamie can't absorb a dead dupe -creating a lasting physical body in the world - so it is not without reason that one might think it possible for a dupe to continue to exist even if Madrox Prime is killed.

capt it up
The real James, though, in general, can't be picked out of a group of dupes. They have the same scent, DNA structure, everything. For other evidence, see - Jamie and the Dupes protecting Aegis (from the New Warriors) from the agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in XFactor.
well to bad Logan was able to so I guess they can be picked out. Though there is a chances DD can not becuase he does not know the jamies as well as Logan does.

capt it up
The original Jamie can't absorb a dead dupe -creating a lasting physical body in the world - so it is not without reason that one might think it possible for a dupe to continue to exist even if Madrox Prime is killed.
I doubt that very much that they could go on if he was dead

Grimm22
Overall, Madrox can hold them at bay with dupes long enougth to create a plan. erm

Seriously, he just sends about 100 dupes to a gun store and places them all in position while the trio is too busy to notice.

Oh and they are all adamntium bullets so Cage is dead too big grin

MadroxRox
I doubt that very much that they could go on if he was dead

I did some looking and here is what I found.

A) Several times, Dupes have asked to be independent from the original Jamie, and though Jamie has yet to let one of them, there is still the very real chance that he could, and they would be an independent person altogether.

B) Worst comes to worse, Madrox does what he did in X-Factor #92. By jamming his hand into the mouth of one of his opponents, Madrox was able to create a dupe inside of said person, killing them instantly.

I'd almost dare say that this tactic might even work on Cage.

Just something to consider.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.