Killer Croc vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Killer Croc vs Sabertooth

Blood lust is on

They fight in the Dark sewers of NYC...

Who wins?

Inhuman
sabertooth 10/10

rotiart
I'll say croc is baseline stronger more durable and faster, but fighting ability and healing factor go to sabertooth.

I'll say... if wolverine can get koed by a punch from an out of water namor... then croc can ko sabertooth...

he just won't be pulling the majority

Sabertooth 5.5/10 big grin

endrict
Please keep in mind boys and girls that its normal sabertooth here.

endrict
Originally posted by rotiart
I'll say croc is baseline stronger more durable and faster, but fighting ability and healing factor go to sabertooth.

Sabertooth 5.5/10 big grin

doesn't Croc have a healing factor too?

braz
oh dude, Sabes kills this. 9/10

endrict
really????

ExtraMision5555
sabertooth literally slices croc in half

endrict
NVM dammit as you guys can see I dont know much about DCembarrasment I am starting too though.

hank_mccoy
sabretooth will murder croc

rotiart
You guys make it seem like a curbstomp.

The disease the Killer Croc is afflicted with seems to be some form of regressive atavism, meaning he has inherited some of the traits of ancestral species of the human race. His skin has hardened to the point where it is invulnerable to most forms of abrasion and even low calibre weapons fired from a distance. His strength is physically enhanced as he is several times as strong as Batman. He has shown an ability to heal faster than normal for a human, and an ability to heal injuries that don't normally heal on their own, such as the broken limbs and spine he received from Bane. A side effect of Croc's condition seems to be that over time the primal reptilian part of his brain gains more control of his psyche.

Croc has some experience at street fighting and wrestling, but he is nowhere near as proficient as Batman or Nightwing. He is a high school dropout, but has proven to be moderately capable of organizing thugs in small-time racketeering operations. He is usually hired by other villains as either muscle or a hitman, as he is at least intelligent enough to follow instructions.

ExtraMision5555
Then you might not be to 'sabertooth savy'

sabertooth will make Croc wish he had no regen whatsoever.

hank_mccoy
also croc got his ass kicked by batman and bain in h2h fights, sabretooth is a killing machine class 15 that took out wolverine, wendigo, and 2 of sinisters super human robots that had super human power and durability , the current sabretooth is a killing machine its way too much for croc

endrict

The disease the Killer Croc is afflicted with seems to be some form of regressive atavism, meaning he has inherited some of the traits of ancestral species of the human race. His skin has hardened to the point where it is invulnerable to most forms of abrasion and even low calibre weapons fired from a distance. His strength is physically enhanced as he is several times as strong as Batman. He has shown an ability to heal faster than normal for a human, and an ability to heal injuries that don't normally heal on their own, such as the broken limbs and spine he received from Bane. A side effect of Croc's condition seems to be that over time the primal reptilian part of his brain gains more control of his psyche.

Croc has some experience at street fighting and wrestling, but he is nowhere near as proficient as Batman or Nightwing. He is a high school dropout, but has proven to be moderately capable of organizing thugs in small-time racketeering operations. He is usually hired by other villains as either muscle or a hitman, as he is at least intelligent enough to follow instructions.

Thats what I was going on.. to think that Croc would put up a good fight

SpunkySmurph

You copy and pasted that didn't you?

rotiart
Never said i didn't! stick out tongue

I'd say sabretooth takes 8/10 in any case. but croc does go down in a fight.

endrict
Originally posted by hank_mccoy
the current sabretooth is a killing machine its way too much for croc

This is normal sabretooth not the crazy creed now......
sorry I didnt add that in the title but I did added it early in the post.

hank_mccoy

He is a high school dropout, but has proven to be moderately capable of organizing thugs in small-time racketeering operations. He is usually hired by other villains as either muscle or a hitman, as he is at least intelligent enough to follow instructions.

what does it has to do with his powers? i guess you just copied some bio

rotiart
Originally posted by hank_mccoy
what does it has to do with his powers? i guess you just copied some bio

yep.

hank_mccoy
Originally posted by endrict
This is normal sabretooth not the crazy creed now......
sorry I didnt add that in the title but I did added it early in the post.

well sabretooth had couple upgrades, the first sabretooth was just a killer with a glove not even a mutant, the second one was a mutant but never stated to have adamentium skeleton or healing factor as we saw when black cat beats him , the third sabretooth is the one that almost killed psylocke and was stated as a mutant with same powers as wolverines, and the new crazy ass sabretooth is my favorite, so what sabretooth do you mean? he had a long history

by the way is that just me or does the new sabretooth that appears in the recent x-men issues is more like some poor homeless?

endrict
he was always mutie before he got into the weapon x...

I am talking the bone version the late 80s-90s not the gay adamantinum version these days.

once again sorry guys for not putting that in the title..

hank_mccoy
he wasn't always a mutant, when he first showed up he was stated as a killer with a glove that had claws on it, he never was stated as a mutant at the beginning , only later when they needed some villain for wolverine they showed sabretooth as a mutant

and about the late 80s sabretooth he would still murder croc, he is too deadly for killer croc, the late 80s sabretooth gave too much trouble to spider-man and punisher, and killer croc was taken down by bane and batman in h2h fight

newyorkcares
Good fight. Sabretooths healing is an equal advantage as croks tough skin. Sabertooth is stronger.Sabretooth would win,then turn him into luggage.

riceroost
Croc has his hands full with Batman. Putting him up against Sabretooth is nothing short of a deathwish.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by riceroost
Croc has his hands full with Batman. Putting him up against Sabretooth is nothing short of a deathwish. Charles Bronson style stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.