Etrigan and Lobo vs Surfer and BRB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Lobo gets his bike, and Etrigan gets his magical might.

Prepowerup Surfer and Bill.

Tassadar
Surfer and BRB take it. They have a lot more raw power and variety of powers than either Lobo or Etrigan. Both BRB and Surfer take a majority against either in a 1 on 1.

Avalonofthewind
Etrigan and Lobo.

SS is weak to magic and Lobo can easily stalemate Bill.

bigbran
BRB is the most powerful on Marvel's side. In this battle anyway.Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Etrigan and Lobo.

SS is weak to magic and Lobo can easily stalemate Bill. How about Etrigan vs BRB?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Etrigan and Lobo.

SS is weak to magic and Lobo can easily stalemate Bill. But Etrigan is no Mephisto and SS has delt with him before.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Doesn't The Demon have enough power to collapse a fifth of a universe? I'm not picking a side in this fight just yet. But I could have sworn Etrigan had some wicked powers.

batdude123
Surfer and BRB.

db_renji
Etrigan and Lobo take it. Lobo can heal from just one drop of blood and clone himself. Lobo could take this by himself.

thedude1948
Originally posted by db_renji
Lobo can heal from just one drop of blood and clone himself. Lobo could take this by himself.

Why does this matter? Surfer is Immortal. If he blasted Lobo to just one drop of blood that'd count as a win, doesnt matter if he heals from it.

Validus
Surfer and Bill. Easily IMO.

Soujaboy
BRB and Surfer

Juntai
If Lobo and Etrigan weren't such goofs together, I'd consider them. They can still win, but majority I'll have to take BRB and SS.

SpunkySmurph
Etrigan and Lobo SHOULD win. But they wouldn't

long pig
Originally posted by thedude1948
Why does this matter? Surfer is Immortal. If he blasted Lobo to just one drop of blood that'd count as a win, doesnt matter if he heals from it.
Where did you hear Surfer was immortal?

Accel
Originally posted by Validus
Surfer and Bill. Easily IMO.
Co-Signed.

guy222
t2

Prep-Man
Lobo frags them both.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Existere
Etrigan and Lobo SHOULD win. But they wouldn't
Well LOBO did knock SS of his board once so you can always count that. Happy Dance

Glorificus
Surfer solos. Way way faster than anyone else there.

Prep-Man
lol! Lobo's bike can move at flt speeds and Surfer doesn't speed blitz.

guy222
Originally posted by Glorificus
Surfer solos. Way way faster than anyone else there.

marvel always gets no sold

t2 wins again

Prep-Man
Originally posted by guy222
marvel always gets no sold

t2 wins again

No sold? I still say team Lobo.

Greysen93
I gotta go with the majority with Team 2, but you never know with Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.