Mgs Portable Ops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ricodrayz
I posted something about it's coming but not having the name. Here is a trailer

http://media.psp.ign.com/media/783/783630/vid_1682292.html

NightWriter
Makes me wish I had a PSP cry

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by NightWriter
Makes me wish I had a PSP cry Piece of shit Psp is finally coming out with good stuff. laughing

NightWriter
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Piece of shit Psp is finally coming out with good stuff. laughing

For real.

Ricodrayz
Dec 5th it comes out. It better not get delayed lol

Ricodrayz
and the game ships today but will be in stores tomorrow. So far IGn gave it a 9, and the detail reviews have good!

FINALLY, no card battling. I love Mgs and the game is getting good ratings(Happy). I will try and pick it up tomorrow.

The last game I got for the Psp was.......(What was that game that came with it LOL). Seriously though I got umm...MGS Acid 2 ahhh

kamikz
I'm gonna get a PSP just for this game, same as PS3 for the 4th one. "Sigh".

When does it come to Europe? I've heard 30 december, however, I'm going to Asia the 16th, so it has probably already come there!

Ricodrayz
Unrealesed it says for Europe, sucks lol. Anyway, YEAH. I got a Psp a long time ago and the only reason was the installments of the Mgs series that would go on it, plus music.

The only reason I want a Ps3 is for Mgs4 but 600 dollars plus is just a no no for me lol. I will get a Ps3 when the price drops and it has more games only for Ps3.

I still get to have Snake or Big Boss Goodness on the Psp and now he is in Smash bros Brawl for the wii coming up(Smash bros is my fav fighting series so combine dthat with one of my fave game characters and bang!)

Ricodrayz
Anyone else have this besides me lol. I got it now *Drools*

Ricodrayz
1783827915 post in a row laughing Probably the only one that cares. OMG, I played further in the game and it is beautiful cry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPJnjhu4QQ8&eurl= (Same trailer as first post but youtube(easier to play)).

Ratings so far

GameSpot 12/06/06 9 /10 9.0
1UP.com 12/05/06 9.5 /10 9.5
Yahoo! Video Games 12/05/06 4 /5 8.0
IGN.com 12/04/06 9.0 /10 9.0

Detail IGN review of what is new with the series
http://psp.ign.com/articles/749/749133p1.html

The video Review from IGN
http://media.psp.ign.com/media/783/783630/vid_1757600.html

Yeah, so like I said....Good game so far and I like the story alot lol big grin

Superboy Prime
Shame I don't have a PSP =(!!

I can only hope they port it to the PS2 later...

kamikz
Do they have PO in India????

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Shame I don't have a PSP =(!!

I can only hope they port it to the PS2 later... lol Nope, they interviewed the guy and said no way will they port it to the Ps2 like other games do. big grin

Superboy Prime
Screw Kojima...I love MGS...but I won't be buying a PSP for just one game. Might as well wait until the script and plot analysis make it to GameFAQS.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Screw Kojima...I love MGS...but I won't be buying a PSP for just one game. Might as well wait until the script and plot analysis make it to GameFAQS. lol well more Mgs games are going to be made for the PSP, he said they are alot of Big Boss stories he could tell and snake but he will Focus on MGS4 right now. PSp also had a price drop and some places are selling mgs with it. Heck lately good games been coming out on the PSP. Is it a sign? eek!

grey fox
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
lol well more Mgs games are going to be made for the PSP, he said they are alot of Big Boss stories he could tell and snake but he will Focus on MGS4 right now. PSp also had a price drop and some places are selling mgs with it. Heck lately good games been coming out on the PSP. Is it a sign? eek!

Perhaps.

Hey Rico ? Has that song I made a thread about appeared yet ?

Ricodrayz
No lol it usually takes a good while before the names of the songs come up sadly. I will update you in this thread when it does.

Edit: If it is not one of these lol then they have not released it.

01.Calling To The Night
02.Opening Title
03.Imprisonment
04.COMM Base
05.Intermission
06.To Arms
07.Soviet Patrol Base
08.Research Lab
09.Diversionary Ops
10.Town
11.Dynamite
12.In the Wilderness
13.Place of Prophecy
14.Nukes
15.Warheads Storage Facility
16.Python
17.Sad Man‘s Theme
18.The Hunt
19.Airport
20.Null
21.Hot War
22.Rescue Effort
23.Evasion
24.Elisa
25.Destiny's Call
26.Before Dawn
27.RAXA
28.Substation
29.Break for the Fortress
30.The Frank Hunter
31.Null's Revenge
32.Silo
33.Fortress
34.Revelation
35.Cunningham
36.Gene
37.ICBMG
38.The Legacy
39.Comradery

40.TGG
41.Mission : Faile
42.Mission : Complet
43.Match
44.SE Collection

Ricodrayz
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOPS. The Song is Number 1 lol 01.Calling To The Night I love this song and I have it now BAHAHHAHHAA.

Pulse2
It released in Japan and sold more then 100000 copies in but one day, thats superb. Cant wait for its release over here.

AstroFan
10000 people have PSPs?

Pulse2
Thats exactly what ppl said, lol, yeah lots do, dunno, can't remember the figures.

Ricodrayz
This game has a beautiful story. Near teh end is great and the Calling to teh night song is a fantastic song.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.