Batman/Daredevil vs 100 Navy SEALS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
the fights in NY. at night of course. and Bats has his advanced equip this time. hes prepared big grin bomb batarangs, magnetic batarangs, auto-tracking batarangs, liquid nitrogen, flamethrower(utilized by his acetylene torch) along with all his other standard weapons.

and Daredevil wit his indestructible billy clubs

vs

100 SEALS

with M4 carbine assault rifles, Colt .45s, extra ammo, 2 frag grenades, and a bowie knife.

who winz??

Hoosier Daddy
100 seals are just too much for those guys.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy
100 seals are just too much for those guys.

By quite a fuggin' lot

braz
its hard to say, but if Batman and Daredevil come prepared to this fight, and ready, and use everything in their environment to their advantage and are real careful using stealth as well, ithink they could pull this off.
i mean, Batmans got some exploding weaponry too, and magnetic devices which IMO could snatch up all their guns, or most of them. not all of the SEALS all once. theres no way Bats n DD could do it that way. they'd have to use deception and theatricallity to get em a little spooked and seperate them into groups of 15-20. and once thats done, they can just pick em apart.

Scoobless
No.........they couldn't .... no

Soljer
These are seals not Jobber-hand-ninjas. Batman and Daredevil go down.

Big Sexy
This is a beatdown.

Darth Vegas
Batman and Daredevil against 50?

Yeah.

Against 100?

Nope.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Darth Vegas

Yeah.

Against 100?

Nope.

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Vegas

Yeah.

Against 100?

Nope.

I doubt I'd give them odds against 50 without some serious prepping.

I mean - say there was a camp of 50 seals and they had no idea that they were going to be attacked - the Duo could certainly pick them off stealthily one by one (two by two, I suppose?)

But that's not the scenario here. Here it's a fight, it's just Batman has some extra-fancy batarangs.

Meh, definitely not against 50, either.

SpunkySmurph
I'd give them better odds then that.
Daredevil, quite easily, took out 100 Yakuza, armed, but not with guns, by himself. And he was like in the middle of all of them. No stealth.
These guys have guns and are more skilled.
And theres Batman.

I think they could do it maybe 4/10

Darth Vegas
I think Batman and Daredevil could take out 25 SEALS each.

SpunkySmurph
Oh, and does Bats have his Nomex? It says all his advanced stuff I think, so....

Well, it WOULD make the fight easier

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I'd give them better odds then that.
Daredevil, quite easily, took out 100 Yakuza, armed, but not with guns, by himself. And he was like in the middle of all of them. No stealth.
These guys have guns and are more skilled.
And theres Batman.

I think they could do it maybe 4/10

Yakuza? You mean Jobb-kuza? Yeah, lame joke, but seriously. Let us be realistic - it wouldn't happen.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by braz
the fights in NY. at night of course. and Bats has his advanced equip this time. hes prepared big grin bomb batarangs, magnetic batarangs, auto-tracking batarangs, liquid nitrogen, flamethrower(utilized by his acetylene torch) along with all his other standard weapons.

and Daredevil wit his indestructible billy clubs

vs

100 SEALS

with M4 carbine assault rifles, Colt .45s, extra ammo, 2 frag grenades, and a bowie knife.

who winz??

If the Seals didn't have firearms, then Batman and Daredevil win.

Since they are armed, however, the Seals prevail.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Soljer
Yakuza? You mean Jobb-kuza? Yeah, lame joke, but seriously. Let us be realistic - it wouldn't happen.

It wasn't jobber at all. DD got f*#ked rite up. And he didn't have his costume or anything on.

I don't get this though. The fight is at night, so advantage for the duo there. But the Seals are heavily armed so thats an advantage for them right? I don't know. If you have Daredevil and Batman in the middle of all these guys shooting off M-16's and chucking fire grenades don't you think odds are they're gonna be getting their own guys. Especially since its dark and the Seals have no means to improve their sight (ie. night-vision) and doulby worse if they're only fighting in a small sector of the city. Just something to chew on

braz
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Oh, and does Bats have his Nomex? It says all his advanced stuff I think, so....

Well, it WOULD make the fight easier

yes, he does.

Stupid Rookie
Someone recently did a bats vs Seals thread. I think this depends a little on where the fight is. They are both bad mofos and I think they would take 50 every time. 100 is a lot, but at the same time, the point of a Seal is to work in a small group, there is definitly a law of diminishing returns here. They might get in each other's way more than anything else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.