Batman vs Shatterstar streetfight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Batman vs Shatterstar streetfight.

No energy blast for shatterstar...
Batman has is standard equipment.
Shatterstar has swords.

They fight in the dark streets of gotham.

Who wins?

marvelprince
Don't know too much about Shatterstar, but unless he has enhanced physical abilities or something I say Batman wins

Metalmanx
Originally posted by marvelprince
Don't know too much about Shatterstar, but unless he has enhanced physical abilities or something I say Batman wins

Shatterstar does have enhanced physical attributes. And from everything I hear about him, he stomps Batman hard.

endrict
batman beat people with superhuman abilites a buch of times.

this can go either way...

golem370
Yeah Jobbers

endrict
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah Jobbers

WTF is jobbers? I keep seeing it.

Lucid Lui
On paper Shatterstar should win, but Bats would take this. Expecially with his equipment.

golem370
People who always loses is a jobber

golem370
Shatterstar would kill Batman

don't shiv
Referencing Shatterstar files from first appearance New Mutants 99, through to X-Force Shatterstar.

Analysis Complete.

Batman & Shatterstar fight for 6 hours, If you can call it a fight, None of them can land a Decisive blow. Bats checks the time,
"hmm my 4 O'clock awaits"
"Thanks for the workout Star!" connects with roundhouse
"No Thank you, Arize but you are a Warrior born!"

ah but Shatterster has dropped a magic sword, The Batman flips it up in the air with a toe-poke, said spinning sword springs forth, piercing Shatterstar's midriff, who stands aghast, Batman makes sure it goes all the way through.

Shatterstar stops, the fight stops, Batman dresses Star's wound.
"Should close up in a day or two."
"how do you know?"
"What, that you're a meta-human?"
"Mutant."
"I'm Batman."

Alfheim
Originally posted by endrict
batman beat people with superhuman abilites a buch of times.

this can go either way...

Not without prep. Shatterstar is a martial artist and is enhanced Bat goes down hard.

capt it up
Originally posted by marvelprince
he does

rotiart
Originally posted by don't shiv
Referencing Shatterstar files from first appearance New Mutants 99, through to X-Force Shatterstar.

Analysis Complete.

Batman & Shatterstar fight for 6 hours, If you can call it a fight, None of them can land a Decisive blow. Bats checks the time,
"hmm my 4 O'clock awaits"
"Thanks for the workout Star!" connects with roundhouse
"No Thank you, Arize but you are a Warrior born!"

ah but Shatterster has dropped a magic sword, The Batman flips it up in the air with a toe-poke, said spinning sword springs forth, piercing Shatterstar's midriff, who stands aghast, Batman makes sure it goes all the way through.

Shatterstar stops, the fight stops, Batman dresses Star's wound.
"Should close up in a day or two."
"how do you know?"
"What, that you're a meta-human?"
"Mutant."
"I'm Batman."

sounds about right! big grin

newyorkcares
Originally posted by endrict
WTF is jobbers? I keep seeing it.
Remember in wrestling when ,like MAcho Man would fight against
stewart Taylor? Stewart Taylor basically would spend the match getting his @$$ handed to him.It was his "JOB".Hence,jobber.

newyorkcares
By the way, my own opinion of shatterstar notwithstanding,Batman would take him out . Good fight and some JLA sick days for Bats ,but Shatterstar is going down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.