Maestro v.s. Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
These 2 beings will be locked in a 50x50 adamantium box of which they cannot leave untill one of them is dead or KO'd. The Maestro is stronger and more durable then Hulk, can Beta Ray Bill beat him?

The Maestro:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f8/Hulk_maestro.jpg

V.S.

Beta Ray Bill:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c5/NewBRB.png

NOTE: There will be NO energy blasts, speedblitzes, etc. It's strickty a H2H fight.

Who Wins?

juggernaut66666
BRB

Dinalfos
Maestro.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Maestro. im leaning towards him as well

Accel
Maestro wasn't really more durable or stronger than Hulk. He was just insane, which made him more dangerous.

Dinalfos
Plus he has WAY more fighting experience than Hulk. He knew his every move, although that could've been hyperbole.

golem370
They said that Maestro got stronger then regular Hulk by bombardments of Gamma radiation to make himself stronger but that might be only his base level strength. Maestro has tons of experience from the battles the Hulk had over the years.

juggernaut66666
any of you guys read storm breaker?

galan7777777
Originally posted by golem370
They said that Maestro got stronger then regular Hulk by bombardments of Gamma radiation to make himself stronger but that might be only his base level strength. Maestro has tons of experience from the battles the Hulk had over the years. yeah i was under the same impression, that Maestro was stronger then Hulk due to all of the radiation he absorbed over the years

Accel
Stormbreaker turned me into a BRB fan.

I'm still disappointed he doesn't appear in Annihilation.

Horrificus
First of all, yes, Maestro was waaay more powerful and durable than ANY other incarnation of Hulk at thier base level.
That being said, BRB wins this.
Something people overlook, is the fact that BRB beat Thor BEFORE he ever even got the hammer, ad all the upgrades and abilities that came with it.
As a matter of fact, he beat Thor EASILY, in just a handful of panels, with no plot device, tricks or anything cheap.
That is why Mjolnir allowed Bill to pick it up.

I say Bill wins.

Accel
Originally posted by galan7777777
yeah i was under the same impression, that Maestro was stronger then Hulk due to all of the radiation he absorbed over the years
According to Peter David, Maestro's mindset was what made him more dangerous than most Hulks.

galan7777777
but just like Hulk, Maestro's strength increases with his rage plus he is very battle hardened

Accel
Originally posted by Horrificus
First of all, yes, Maestro was waaay more powerful and durable than ANY other incarnation of Hulk at thier base level.
That being said, BRB wins this.
Something people overlook, is the fact that BRB beat Thor BEFORE he ever even got the hammer, ad all the upgrades and abilities that came with it.
As a matter of fact, he beat Thor EASILY, in just a handful of panels, with no plot device, tricks or anything cheap.
That is why Mjolnir allowed Bill to pick it up.

I say Bill wins.
He didn't beat Thor easily. Far from it. Their second fight ended in a double KO, which Bill woke up first due to the heat of the environment they fought in.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Accel
According to Peter David, Maestro's mindset was what made him more dangerous than most Hulks. Mindset or not, Maestro still beat Hulk easily

galan7777777
bump

Soujaboy
BRB easily

Accel
Mindset or not, Maestro still beat Hulk easily
Yes, it's mindset. Having years of fighting experience helps as well.

Accel
Originally posted by Soujaboy
BRB easily
No way is it easily, if at all.

Dinalfos
It would make sense for him to be stronger as well, though. I mean, the Hulk DOES keep absorbing radiation.

Accel
I'm sure he starts out stronger than usual, but I wouldn't call him the strongest version of all.

Dinalfos
Yeah, he's never been the strongest. It's all about adrenaline.

The Fake Macoy
Is this actually H2H, or does BRB get Stormbreaker?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Is this actually H2H, or does BRB get Stormbreaker?

I think is says in the rules strictly H2H

Smoki
brb for the win

galan7777777
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Is this actually H2H, or does BRB get Stormbreaker? no, its strictly H2H

outarddwarf
Meastro starts at double savage hulks base strength combined with years of experience, having killed all the other heros he has quite the chance of whooping BRB. I think i will go with...
Maestro i guess.

Horrificus
Originally posted by outarddwarf
Meastro starts at double savage hulks base strength combined with years of experience, having killed all the other heros he has quite the chance of whooping BRB. I think i will go with...
Maestro i guess.

I agree with you on your description of Maestro. Yes, he was the most powerful Hulk. And, he still had all the other potential to get stronger. And, yes, he was dangerously insane.
Very baddass.

But, I am still digging BRB for this.

galan7777777
But, I am still digging BRB for this. can i ask why?

Horrificus
Oh, you are right.
If this is h2h, no hammer, Maestro wins.
With Hammer, BRB wins.

King_Mungi
Maestro i guess.

Maestro didn't kill all the heroes, the nuclear bomb did.

Soujaboy
Maestro i guess.

BRB's base strength >>>>>>>>>>>> Savage Hulks, Maestro's, Grey Hulk's, Professor Hulk's, etc.

Maestro
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Maestro didn't kill all the heroes, the nuclear bomb did.

Im not too sure Surfer would be killed by a Nuclear bomb though, seeing that he can pass through stars. Not saying that Maestro beat him though, but his board was in the trophy room.

Accel
Originally posted by Soujaboy
BRB's base strength >>>>>>>>>>>> Savage Hulks, Maestro's, Grey Hulk's, Professor Hulk's, etc.
Not by a long shot. That's a myth started by the handbooks stating Hulk starts off at 70 tons. But truth be told, if that were the case, either Thor or immortal Hercules would have taken him out easily at the beginning of their matched.

None of that has happened, almost ever. Instead, we have Hulk stalemating Thor for an hour in a direct contest of strength.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Accel
Not by a long shot. That's a myth started by the handbooks stating Hulk starts off at 70 tons. But truth be told, if that were the case, either Thor or immortal Hercules would have taken him out easily at the beginning of their matched.

None of that has happened, almost ever. Instead, we have Hulk stalemating Thor for an hour in a direct contest of strength.

At the very least, even with all these things still being disputed, Maestro is way stronger than Merged Hulk, who is in the 100's, especially, of course, when angry in a fight.
So, Maestro either starts at BRB's level, or quickly passes it.
I have to rethink my earlier statement, abotu BRB losing to Maestro if it is h2h.
Because, BRB had no hammer or magic augmentation when he first defeated Thor.
This is a tough one.
These are 2 of my favorites, and the both have qualities that make them real threats in a fight.

galan7777777
At the very least, even with all these things still being disputed, Maestro is way stronger than Merged Hulk, who is in the 100's, especially, of course, when angry in a fight.
So, Maestro either starts at BRB's level, or quickly passes it.
I have to rethink my earlier statement, abotu BRB losing to Maestro if it is h2h.
Because, BRB had no hammer or magic augmentation when he first defeated Thor.
This is a tough one.
These are 2 of my favorites, and the both have qualities that make them real threats in a fight. maestro physically beat the piss out of hulk, with all of his battle experience he should od the same to BRB

Horrificus
Maestro is a very interesting character. With his powers, and a crazy, "Predator" intelligence, there is a lot you can do with him.
As long as they keep him using his brains, and don't get silly, and try to amp his powers up cosmically, like Thanos or something like that.
He is what I always hoped they would do with poor ole Ben Grimm, after I got so sick of seeing everybody beat the crap outta him.

I always hoped he would go "bad", amp himself up somehow, and then go "Get some respect.
Personally, I think it is time Ben gets some payback.

galan7777777
He is what I always hoped they would do with poor ole Ben Grimm, after I got so sick of seeing everybody beat the crap outta him.

I always hoped he would go "bad", amp himself up somehow, and then go "Get some respect.
Personally, I think it is time Ben gets some payback. yeah personally im tired of seeing Thing as that dumb orange brute confused

Horrificus
And, is it me, or have the writers done NOTHING with Ben for 40 damned years?!

galan7777777
And, is it me, or have the writers done NOTHING with Ben for 40 damned years?! they really havent, i mean all of the other FF members powers' have greatly increased, but if you think about it Things powers have stayed realitively stagnant

aliveinboston
maestro physically beat the piss out of hulk, with all of his battle experience he should od the same to BRB

Thor, with one arm, physically beat the piss out of Hulk and Thing at the same time. Beta Ray Bill, with the hammer, has Thor's godly strength. When BRB "defeated" Thor, Thor did not have his godly strength as that was removed by Odin. In the previous fight, Thor had the upper hand until he turned into a human.

BRB can beat the crap out of Maestro with or without the hammer. Unlike Thor, BRB would happily pull out all the stops. Against Stardust he literally bit off his opponent's hand and attempted to crush his skull with his bare hands. He also put a hole in Galactus's armor.

galan7777777
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Thor, with one arm, physically beat the piss out of Hulk and Thing at the same time. Beta Ray Bill, with the hammer, has Thor's godly strength. When BRB "defeated" Thor, Thor did not have his godly strength as that was removed by Odin. In the previous fight, Thor had the upper hand until he turned into a human.

BRB can beat the crap out of Maestro with or without the hammer. Unlike Thor, BRB would happily pull out all the stops. Against Stardust he literally bit off his opponent's hand and attempted to crush his skull with his bare hands. He also put a hole in Galactus's armor. how so? there is no way BRB would be stronger and stay stronger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.