Thor and Beta Ray Bill Vs. Silver Surfer and Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Thor (King Thor, not RKT, he can use warrior madness)
Beta Ray Bill (post storm breaker, can use warrior madness)

Vs.

Silver Surfer (Annihilation)
Morg (with power cosmic and WOL)

Battleground: Space

Blood lust is on for all combatants

Who do you put your hopes upon?

Stupid Rookie
I actually really think that this is a really good fight. SS really letting go is a scary thought. And I put King Thor and BRB in the same catagory.

I honestly give this to the heralds though. I think the Morg with the waters of life puts that team over the top. lets say 7/10, maybe 6/10

Jesse7
bump

Tshern
I'm pretty sure that King Thor trumps Morg.

Jesse7
I think King Thor takes Morg, while BRB stalemates with SS for a while till Thor could come.

Jesse7
ump

Jimmy-Chan
The current post-Annihilation Surfer would defeat BRB faster than King Thor would beat WOL Morg.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
The current post-Annihilation Surfer would defeat BRB faster than King Thor would beat WOL Morg.

The King Thor who with one hit destroyed a Desak/Destroyer hybrid? Desak alone is far more powerful than all the heralds combined? BRB showed that he is physically stronger and has more potent energy attacks than Stardust. The surfer, when going all out, got beaten within an inch of losing his life by Thor twice, even when he had help. Current Surfer is probably a good match for BRB. Morg with Waters of life is probably a good match for regular Thor as long as Thor doesnt use his more exotic powers.

Roldz
Originally posted by aliveinboston
The King Thor who with one hit destroyed a Desak/Destroyer hybrid? Desak alone is far more powerful than all the heralds combined? BRB showed that he is physically stronger and has more potent energy attacks than Stardust. The surfer, when going all out, got beaten within an inch of losing his life by Thor twice, even when he had help. Current Surfer is probably a good match for BRB. Morg with Waters of life is probably a good match for regular Thor as long as Thor doesnt use his more exotic powers.
Are you freakin kidding me, SS would be a pretty good match against any of the two.. Your the only guy whod probably think that the Odin Force is the most powerfull source of power out there.. SS has shown that his capable of manipulating the Odin Force, exactly same circumstances when fighting against the Unilord energies.. Morg w/ WOL with beat the crap out of Thor and dont tell me he can always go into WMThor because he cant.. Ive already posted why he cant..

thedude1948
Considering that the Surfer and Morg are 1 and 2 powerwise out of these 4, they should take it.

Roldz
I like your sig man...

thedude1948
Originally posted by Roldz
I like your sig man...

Thanks, yours is nice too. There is no such thing as too many Surfer sigs.. wink

Roldz
yeah.. Thanks..
But back on topic dough we cant really used Current SS because we havent seen anything impressive yet, Im basing everything on Post Current SS..lol.. well gotta go for now..

juggernaut66666
Thor and Brb FTW

Roldz
SS and Morg FTW...lol or it could go both ways but since im a SS fun, SS FTW...lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.