Taskmaster vs bone clawed Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
smile

Soljer
Reality? Taskmaster has a really good shot.

In the comics? Taskmaster MAY have a chance if he receives the power cosmic from Galactus and Spectre - style backing from TOAA.

Fanboy
Taskmaster.

ExtraMision5555
Bone claw? ehh,
I could see it going either way. TM has no regen and Wolverines is alot better in this form. Im going to have to give a slight majority to wolverine, like 7/10 or 6.5 10

Grimm22
Taskmaster 100/10 no expression

Wolverine stands NO chance here

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Grimm22

Wolverine stands NO chance here

why not?
his regen in this mode is Deadpool-esque (but still not as good) Due to his non-adamentium poisoning. He can still fight like a madman and his bones are still pertty sharp

ExtraMision5555
Actually, Taskmaster does have rediculous aim. I wouldent put it past him to "easily", blast wolverine in the skull which would be enough to kill him. On the other hand once again this version of wolverine has incredible regen and hes still just as able physically. Im not sure who would have a majority here

King KAM
People forget...bone claw wolverine was more dominant than adamantium wolverine, that guy is fast as hell, and more agile, plus he heals quicker then a sumbich'.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by King KAM
People forget...bone claw wolverine was more dominant than adamantium wolverine, that guy is fast as hell, and more agile, plus he heals quicker then a sumbich'.

Yes exactly. at one point i didnt realize this either but this vesion in alot of ways is superior to normal wolverine

capt it up
first off is bone claws wolverine does not one be shot he will not be shot. Wolverine see bullets in slow motion as explain in the weapon x novel .

Also shooting wolverine in the head would not kill him hell it might not even get through his skull. wolverine skeleton is far denser then that of any humans

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by capt it up
first off is bone claws wolverine does not one be shot he will not be shot. Wolverine see bullets in slow motion as explain in the weapon x novel .

Also shooting wolverine in the head would not kill him hell it might not even get through his skull. wolverine skeleton is far denser then that of any humans

Even when it's not adamantium covered ?(I don't know much about Wolvy-science)

capt it up
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Even when it's not adamantium covered ?(I don't know much about Wolvy-science)
ya His bones are extremely dense far denser then any humans. His bone claws are so dense then can go through metal and stone easily.

Grimm22
Taskmaster owns Regular Wolverine no expression

He has no problem with Bone Claws.

ExtraMision5555
Still not convinced TM can easily take a majority, or even half. Hes going to have trouble with this version of wovlerine, bottom line

wolvertooth

are you crzy??? wolverine took TM already in a fight , and bone claw wolverine is faster and has better healing factor, even bone claws will kill taskmaster wolverine wins 10/10

The Fake Macoy
When did TM fight Wolverine? I think TM could take this one more often than not, but it would probably be close.

Grimm22
TM has beaten guys like Cap and IM with ease at the same time no expression

So dont give me bullcrap like how he cant beat Wolverine with freakin bone claws

capt it up

your so full of shit it amazing. please provide proof of logan ever losing to TM

Grimm22
your so full of shit it amazing. please provide proof of logan ever losing to TM

Yes IM full of it

Considering that Taskmaster, is 100x more skilled than Wolverine and has mastered the skills of hundreds of heros, including, Cap, DD, Spidey, and even Wolverine himself no expression

Wolverine stands NO chance here.

capt it up
Yes IM full of it

Considering that Taskmaster, is 100x more skilled than Wolverine and has mastered the skills of hundreds of heros, including, Cap, DD, Spidey, and even Wolverine himself no expression

Wolverine stands NO chance here.
He has never mastered wolverine skills. he has a 2 minut video of wolverine.

he knows some of what capt has master. he does not know every thing he has bits and pieces. He not more skiled then logan at all.
He also has no means of KOing logan.
he slower
he not as durable
he not going to win. hell he got schooled by mister x

Grimm22
Yes, because Task Master is just some chump right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because he's never taken on the Avengers on his own or anything

And he's never beaten guys like Iron Man and Cap at the same time easily.

Nope he's just an idiot right

capt it up
Yes, because Task Master is just some chump right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because he's never taken on the Avengers on his own or anything

And he's never beaten guys like Iron Man and Cap at the same time easily.

Nope he's just an idiot right
wolverine took on the x-men by him self does that make it good writting?
wolverine took on alpha flight does that make it good writting.

you just love to bring up shitty examples as evidence. Iron man would rape taskmaster by him self

Grimm22
wolverine took on the x-men by him self does that make it good writting?
wolverine took on alpha flight does that make it good writting.

you just love to bring up shitty examples as evidence. Iron man would rape taskmaster by him self

Taskmaster's student defeated Iron Man no expression

He has beaten IM numerous times.

Oh and Wolverine has NEVER beaten Alpha Flight.

But, I'll leave that to mungi

capt it up
so grimm22 are you trying to say only a chump could lose to Logan?

capt it up
Taskmaster's student defeated Iron Man no expression

He has beaten IM numerous times.

Oh and Wolverine has NEVER beaten Alpha Flight.

But, I'll leave that to mungi

so you honestly think taskmaster beating iron man is good writting? how dumb are you.

no wolverine did not beat alpha flight how ever he did stalemate there entire team quite nicly wich was crap writting just like tastmaster beating iron man

Grimm22
so you honestly think taskmaster beating iron man is good writting? how dumb are you.

no wolverine did not beat alpha flight how ever he did stalemate there entire team quite nicly wich was crap writting just like tastmaster beating iron man

If its such crap writing why does it happen so many times no expression

Because you know he couldnt be THAT good or anything roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh and it just shows which one of us is the bigger man when you have to use insults to try and get your point across

capt it up
If its such crap writing why does it happen so many times no expression

Because you know he couldnt be THAT good or anything roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh and it just shows which one of us is the bigger man when you have to use insults to try and get your point across
you always use insults. You prove nuthing you say it pethetic.

if it happens a lot does not make ti good writting.
taskmaster does not have the equiptment to take iron man. ironman woudl destroy him ti sad you think tastmaster could beat him.

hell taskmaster had trouble taking on capt before.
what taskmaster gunna do to Logan? a fighter who extremely skilled and faster then him

capt it up

when ahs he beaten wolverine? I still waiting for the prove

Grimm22
you always use insults. You prove nuthing you say it pethetic.

if it happens a lot does not make ti good writting.
taskmaster does not have the equiptment to take iron man. ironman woudl destroy him ti sad you think tastmaster could beat him.

hell taskmaster had trouble taking on capt before.
what taskmaster gunna do to Logan? a fighter who extremely skilled and faster then him

You know, im not even a Taskmaster expert, so i'm not even going to bother explaining to you how he beats Iron Man.

Second, 99.99% of the time I dont insult people no expression

Last, Taskmaster beat Iron Man and Cap in less than 2 minutes.

I'm going to bed. I'm not going to waste hours of sleep arguing with someone who refuses to listen.

Soljer
Not to mention, I don't know how much faster Wolverine is than Taskmaster....

Taskmater's caught a bullet before; that's spider-man level reflexes.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Not to mention, I don't know how much faster Wolverine is than Taskmaster....

Taskmater's caught a bullet before; that's spider-man level reflexes.
so has logan and with two fingures.

capt it up
You know, im not even a Taskmaster expert, so i'm not even going to bother explaining to you how he beats Iron Man.

Second, 99.99% of the time I dont insult people no expression

Last, Taskmaster beat Iron Man and Cap in less than 2 minutes.

I'm going to bed. I'm not going to waste hours of sleep arguing with someone who refuses to listen.
listen to waht? how taskmaster a steet lever who got his ass kciked by mister x can beat iron man and capt in 2 minuts. do you know how rediculous you sound

Soljer
so has logan and with two fingures.

Yes, and? I'm just saying that we cannot be sure of how much faster one character is than another when their feats are so similar. They've both dodged bullets (who the hell hasn't in comics?), they've both 'speedblitzed' people across a room without those people being able to react, they've both caught bullets, they've both dodged lasers, they've both etc. etc etc.

Soljer
listen to waht? how taskmaster a steet lever who got his ass kciked by mister x can beat iron man and capt in 2 minuts. do you know how rediculous you sound

Also; correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it AGENT X that took it to the Taskmaster? Not Mister X?

And I thought Agent X only managed because he had three different personalities melded into him, and psychic blocks so that the Taskmaster couldn't read his moves the way he normally could.

capt it up
Yes, and? I'm just saying that we cannot be sure of how much faster one character is than another when their feats are so similar. They've both dodged bullets (who the hell hasn't in comics?), they've both 'speedblitzed' people across a room without those people being able to react, they've both caught bullets, they've both dodged lasers, they've both etc. etc etc.
really when has taskmaster done all this? alspo last time I checked tasmaster cna only mimic feats with in his ability which is onyl some of spidermans feast. I remebr him being stated as only 2 times a humans abilties.

also when did taskmaster catch a bullet?

capt it up
Also; correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it AGENT X that took it to the Taskmaster? Not Mister X?

And I thought Agent X only managed because he had three different personalities melded into him, and psychic blocks so that the Taskmaster couldn't read his moves the way he normally could.
no mister x beat task master in the same tourment that he faced logan in.

capt it up
fact is taskmaster is nto winning 10/10 or 100/10 as grimm22 would say.
taskmaster is not tkaing any majority here he does not have the means to put logan out before logan takes him out

Soljer
really when has taskmaster done all this? alspo last time I checked tasmaster cna only mimic feats with in his ability which is onyl some of spidermans feast. I remebr him being stated as only 2 times a humans abilties.

also when did taskmaster catch a bullet?

Well, I am home for the weekend right now, so I can't tell you the exact issues - they are on my computer at my Uni, however, it should be in the Taskmaster respect thread ( I do believe). It was in his mini.

He has also shown the ability to emulate Spider-mans/daredevils reflexes, in addition to the actual moves they pull off.

Taskmaster's a beast! He's pretty well beyond two times human abilities....it's more along the lines of twice whomever's abilities he watches. He sees someone catch a bullet; watches it in double speed; he can do it twice as fast.

Soljer
fact is taskmaster is nto winning 10/10 or 100/10 as grimm22 would say.
taskmaster is not tkaing any majority here he does not have the means to put logan out before logan takes him out

I'll certainly agree that Taskmaster isn't taking ten outta ten from Logan. To say that he simply won't manage at all, though...I'm not so sure. Captain America's shield, Spiderman's webbing, Bullseye's aim, Wolverine's claws, bullet-catching reflexes, the martial ability of some of Marvel's BEST, plus everything he learns WHILE fighting logan....he has a shot here.

capt it up
Well, I am home for the weekend right now, so I can't tell you the exact issues - they are on my computer at my Uni, however, it should be in the Taskmaster respect thread ( I do believe). It was in his mini.

He has also shown the ability to emulate Spider-mans/daredevils reflexes, in addition to the actual moves they pull off.

Taskmaster's a beast! He's pretty well beyond two times human abilities....it's more along the lines of twice whomever's abilities he watches. He sees someone catch a bullet; watches it in double speed; he can do it twice as fast.
taskmaster has stated that he can only do things with in his abiltiy and that some of the things spiderman does is not with in his abilites.

I see no reason taskmaster should take a majority over Logan. ive seen his respect thread and I don't recall seeing him catching a bullet. what taskmaster gunna do to logan when he has not prep time?

Soljer
taskmaster has stated that he can only do things with in his abiltiy and that some of the things spiderman does is not with in his abilites.

I see no reason taskmaster should take a majority over Logan. ive seen his respect thread and I don't recall seeing him catching a bullet. what taskmaster gunna do to logan when he has not prep time?

Knock him out with repeated, perfectly aimed Shield throws, web him with Spider-man's webbing, use duplicates of Wolverine's own claws against him, plus all the skill he has. He doesn't NEED prep time. He's got aces all up his sleeves.

capt it up
I'll certainly agree that Taskmaster isn't taking ten outta ten from Logan. To say that he simply won't manage at all, though...I'm not so sure. Captain America's shield, Spiderman's webbing, Bullseye's aim, Wolverine's claws, bullet-catching reflexes, the martial ability of some of Marvel's BEST, plus everything he learns WHILE fighting logan....he has a shot here.
spidermans webign won't help him. capt shield would. he has a 2 minut video of logan if that. wait im wrong it was 30 second video of logan.

he does not have lgoans claws. He will have a hard time learning logans style and even if he managed it once logan went beseker he be screwed. He neevr be able to mimic it. Taskmaster will give a good fight, but he just does not have the ability to take logan out fast enough to take the majority

ExtraMision5555
While i do believe TM can win this fight, i thik wolverine isint getting enough credit here. His regen is leauges better than his adamentium version, and i believe he is a little quicker w/bone claws. But still, i cant difinitively say who would take a majority here although im slanted in favor of wolverine

TM can memorize peoples moves but i dont think he neccesairily studies them, but iknow he has been able to replicate most everyones fighting styles. Like a camera kinda, i guess

capt it up
Knock him out with repeated, perfectly aimed Shield throws, web him with Spider-man's webbing, use duplicates of Wolverine's own claws against him, plus all the skill he has. He doesn't NEED prep time. He's got aces all up his sleeves.
when has taskmaster ever used spiderman webs? how the hell do you hit a person who see bullets in slow motion with a shield? it just not gunna happen. he no better at with a shield then capt is

Soljer
spidermans webign won't help him. capt shield would. he has a 2 minut video of logan if that. wait im wrong it was 30 second video of logan.

he does not have lgoans claws. He will have a hard time learning logans style and even if he managed it once logan went beseker he be screwed. He neevr be able to mimic it. Taskmaster will give a good fight, but he just does not have the ability to take logan out fast enough to take the majority

He DOES have logan's claws - he has shown to use a sound-wave replicant of them just like the shield or the webbing he uses.

Not to mention the fact that Spider-man's webbing has put logan out of commission a few times, so I don't see why Taskmaster couldn't use it in the same way, considering he has even better aim.

Cap's shield with Cap's (and bullseye's) precision could certainly help secure taskmaster's win - unless you're arguing that a hulk-stunning ICBM-destroying throw wouldn't even phase logan.

Beyond that? Gimme some evidence that a berserking Logan would be unreadable by taskmaster. His abilities don't work the same way the telepath's do - he SEES movement, and copies it - memorizes it. He doesn't read the mind of the person doing it.

Past that? So what if he only had thirty seconds of video of Logan fighting? Deadpool is on par with Wolverine in the skill department, and Taskmaster only needed to watch Wade for a few panels to see enough to take him out the first time 'round.

Taskmater may not have a healing factor - but the combined skills and weapons of Daredevil, Bullseye, Captain America, Deadpool, Spiderman, the Silver Samurai, and even a bit of Logan himself could certainly valet that fact.

ExtraMision5555
He DOES have logan's claws - he has shown to use a sound-wave replicant of them just like the shield or the webbing he uses.

Not to mention the fact that Spider-man's webbing has put logan out of commission a few times, so I don't see why Taskmaster couldn't use it in the same way, considering he has even better aim.

Cap's shield with Cap's (and bullseye's) precision could certainly help secure taskmaster's win - unless you're arguing that a hulk-stunning ICBM-destroying throw wouldn't even phase logan.

Beyond that? Gimme some evidence that a berserking Logan would be unreadable by taskmaster. His abilities don't work the same way the telepath's do - he SEES movement, and copies it - memorizes it. He doesn't read the mind of the person doing it.

Past that? So what if he only had thirty seconds of video of Logan fighting? Deadpool is on par with Wolverine in the skill department, and Taskmaster only needed to watch Wade for a few panels to see enough to take him out the first time 'round.

Taskmater may not have a healing factor - but the combined skills and weapons of Daredevil, Bullseye, Captain America, Deadpool, Spiderman, the Silver Samurai, and even a bit of Logan himself could certainly valet that fact.

I agree with this post as well. The way i see it, deadpool has beaten TM & Logan before, and i would be inclined to put DP slightly above logan. With that in mind, Logans fighitng style here might be a disadvantage, and he doesnt use his healing factor as efficiently as DP does. But regardless he still has an incredible heaing factor in this form. TM has alot to pull from with his thing on hsi wrist that creates small objects or whatever, you know what im talking about

Even though TM doesnt have a healing factor, his skills are so much more versatile than logans and are extremely benificial to him. Whereas logan doesnt have a much to draw from, still his healing factor is incredible. Logan is definately capable of hanging with TM in h2h and if TM were to slip up, hes more than likely done for, which is why i can see this going either way. Tm's best bet would to try to keep this fight at a range rather than try to go in close with logan, because even IF TM had a greater fighting ability (which is debateable), he is still 'only human', and logan is not.

Soljer
Also, Im getting off for the night, but I wanted to point out a few other things:

You asked earlier about Taskmaster's speedblitzing:

Taskmaster has speedblitzed someone fast enough to catch a bullet. Nifty.

He has also cut down five guys so fast that they couldn't even get a bead on him.

He has also switched off his image-inducer and shot six men before any one of them could turn around.

About his speed and agility with reference to Daredevil and Spidey: it is true that Taskmaster says that he can't duplicate EVERYTHING, but he also refers to copying Daredevil's and Spiderman's speed and agility to dodge while fighting Spider-man.

He's taken out Cat (Shang Chi's main baddie) in three panels. He's owned up on Zaran the weapons master. He's taken it to Spiderman repeatedly, he has beaten deadpool. He's beaten Captain America.

Give the man some respect! Christ! I'm not even sure how many wins I think I'd give him out of ten, but you are acting like it would be impossible for him to take ANY - ridiculous.

I'm not entirely sure, honestly, but I could see Taskmaster taking anywhere from four to six wins out of the ten. He's just damned amazing.

ExtraMision5555

I'm not entirely sure, honestly, but I could see Taskmaster taking anywhere from four to six wins out of the ten. He's just damned amazing.

yep, whoever this match went to would only be a slight majority

capt it up

capt it up
Also, Im getting off for the night, but I wanted to point out a few other things:

You asked earlier about Taskmaster's speedblitzing:

Taskmaster has speedblitzed someone fast enough to catch a bullet. Nifty.

He has also cut down five guys so fast that they couldn't even get a bead on him.

He has also switched off his image-inducer and shot six men before any one of them could turn around.

About his speed and agility with reference to Daredevil and Spidey: it is true that Taskmaster says that he can't duplicate EVERYTHING, but he also refers to copying Daredevil's and Spiderman's speed and agility to dodge while fighting Spider-man.

He's taken out Cat (Shang Chi's main baddie) in three panels. He's owned up on Zaran the weapons master. He's taken it to Spiderman repeatedly, he has beaten deadpool. He's beaten Captain America.

Give the man some respect! Christ! I'm not even sure how many wins I think I'd give him out of ten, but you are acting like it would be impossible for him to take ANY - ridiculous.

wolverine has match every thing on that list and then some. I am giving TM repsect. I simple see logan taking the majority. it will be close, but TM is not winning this match. I say logan takes it 6/10 maby more.

either way it close one. what the hell are you talking about that I was acting like he can't win any. I never said that. grimm22 was the one saying TM beats logan 100/10. I even admitted the fight would be close, in no way did I acted as if TM would be taken out like a punk.

Metalmanx
He has never mastered wolverine skills. he has a 2 minut video of wolverine.

he knows some of what capt has master. he does not know every thing he has bits and pieces. He not more skiled then logan at all.
He also has no means of KOing logan.
he slower
he not as durable
he not going to win. hell he got schooled by mister x

Faster? Debatable. I don't have the scan on me (I think it's in some Taskmaster-related thread in the Comic Book forum), but by watching the tapes he has at higher speeds (in this case it was double), he can actually move twice as fast. Basically, at almost any speed he watches the tapes.

He has several dozen more martial arts based strikes that could put Wolverine down after countering everything Wolvie throws at him.

You're not going to agree, and I've learned to accept that. But, based on the many scans I've seen on Taskmaster, the knowledge of who he's watched, and my knowledge of Wolverine's incredible martial arts skill, Taskmater is most definitely the better martial artist/fighter of the two.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Faster? Debatable. I don't have the scan on me (I think it's in some Taskmaster-related thread in the Comic Book forum), but by watching the tapes he has at higher speeds (in this case it was double), he can actually move twice as fast. Basically, at almost any speed he watches the tapes.

He has several dozen more martial arts based strikes that could put Wolverine down after countering everything Wolvie throws at him.

You're not going to agree, and I've learned to accept that. But, based on the many scans I've seen on Taskmaster, the knowledge of who he's watched, and my knowledge of Wolverine's incredible martial arts skill, Taskmater is most definitely the better martial artist/fighter of the two.
ive seen scanns of both and I don't agree. taskmaster has bit and pieces of different styles.

any ways it does not matter because wolverine durability is what wins the match. what strike woudl put logan down? Id love to see that

Jyppe
That whole body paralyzing shoulder stab perhaps roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sub_Mariner
This is just plain funny, A FANBOY, WOLVERINE FANBOY TALKING ABOUT BAD WRITING!!

Scoobless
Taskmaster decapitates him

smile

Soljer
Originally posted by Scoobless
Taskmaster decapitates him

smile

Oh yeah...bone claws....big grin!

Anyways - since I have NONE of my scans on me, can anyone point out the instances where Taskmaster's used Spidey's Webbing, Logan's Claws, Captain America's shield, Bullseye's aim, etc? We're all aware that he's done it, but Capt it up is always hungry for 'proff' when it's against Logan.

Scoobless
Oh yeah...bone claws....big grin!

Anyways - since I have NONE of my scans on me, can anyone point out the instances where Taskmaster's used Spidey's Webbing, Logan's Claws, Captain America's shield, Bullseye's aim, etc? We're all aware that he's done it, but Capt it up is always hungry for 'proff' when it's against Logan.

Mimicking various styles:

1. http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1wd9.jpg
2. http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2fu4.jpg

Agility:

http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=agilitycv1.jpg

Cap's Shield:

http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shieldnf5.jpg

Spider-Man's webs:

http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=websqc7.jpg

Punisher:

http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=punishergu9.jpg

Silver Samurai:

http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=silversamuraige8.jpg

Accuracy & stuff (but with older crappier costume)

1. http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=moonknight005003pb1.jpg
2. http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=moonknight005006wr8.jpg

Speed:

1. http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=speed1gv6.jpg
2. http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=speed2tg1.jpg

NiņoAraņa

Agility:

Cap's Shield:

Spider-Man's webs:

Punisher:

Silver Samurai:

Speed:

2. http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=speed2tg1.jpg yes good job......

sometimes i wonder if i could understand Capt's "typing" i would agree with him.....

shifty naaaaaaaaaaaaah.........

Soljer
Thanks for the assist, Scoob.

Alfheim

Agility:

Cap's Shield:

Spider-Man's webs:

Punisher:

Silver Samurai:

Speed:

2. http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=speed2tg1.jpg

Er guys...

Marvel.com

Taskmaster has no known superhuman powers. However, with the help of the Albino, Taskmaster briefly had the ability to mimic other peoples powers by studying them. This power ended up only being temporary due to the process being interrupted by Hawkeye, Firestar, and Justice.

None of those scans refer to the above do they?

Soljer
Originally posted by Alfheim
Er guys...

Marvel.com

Taskmaster has no known superhuman powers. However, with the help of the Albino, Taskmaster briefly had the ability to mimic other peoples powers by studying them. This power ended up only being temporary due to the process being interrupted by Hawkeye, Firestar, and Justice.

No, with the help of the Albino, Taskmaster could actually replicate the POWERS themselves. Normally, he is able to replicate fighting styles/movements/voices and to a lesser extent, physical abilities.

V for Valentine
Taskmaster really REALLY needs a respect thread, hes so Badass its unreal.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by V for Valentine
Taskmaster really REALLY needs a respect thread, hes so Badass its unreal. he has one

V for Valentine
Does he? embarrasment K ill be reading that for the next few minutes smile Wow didnt know he had one confused

Soljer
Does he? embarrasment K ill be reading that for the next few minutes smile Wow didnt know he had one confused

It's very much under-developed, but it exists.

Scoobless
Er guys...

Marvel.com

None of those scans refer to the above do they? No, that was a one off comic - "Hawkeye: Earth's Mightiest Marksman"

ExtraMision5555
I need to start reading taskmasterse comics, gan dang
he is the fuggin jam

Anytways, back to the topic at hand

I was gone and i was gona ask soemoen to post TM's use of other peoples objects becuase i know he has. And While i do agree Taskmaster is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more versatile than Wolverine, Strictly H2h wise, Its extremely debateable whos better. Nevertheless, Where TM has absolute versatility, WOlverine has alot more durability

jinzin

Wolverine stands NO chance here roll eyes (sarcastic)

OMFG grimm thinks wolverine's going to lose.... why am I not surprised?

Metalmanx
Er guys...

Marvel.com

Errr...I don't think that's correct. TM's been doing his thing forever. That's just his ability. Kinda like Bullseye's innate ability to have perfect accuracy.

jinzin

no wolverine did not beat alpha flight how ever he did stalemate there entire team quite nicly wich was crap writting just like tastmaster beating iron man taskmaster has never beaten ironman.. he's only successfully made him look foolish in hand to hand combat before running away, which isn't a big deal, stark isn't exactly known for his fighting prowess... confused

the thing is, when taskmaster "beats" the people grimm says he does, it's not really a fight, it's them trying to contain him, while he gets in a couple of hits and then hightails it outa town... not to say he doesn't have impressive feats... but grimms obviously overratting... but hey, he's fighting wolverine in this thread so why wouldn't grimm? roll eyes (sarcastic)

ExtraMision5555
Errr...I don't think that's correct. TM's been doing his thing forever. That's just his ability. Kinda like Bullseye's innate ability to have perfect accuracy.

I think that was reffering to him actually replicateing thier powers? IE spidersense? i THINK, if i read it correctly

but yes you are right, he has been doing his thing forever.

i just think at one time he coudl literally mimic thier powers, even bbeyond his human abilities. that is, if i understood that correctly

jinzin
Yes, and? I'm just saying that we cannot be sure of how much faster one character is than another when their feats are so similar. They've both dodged bullets (who the hell hasn't in comics?), they've both 'speedblitzed' people across a room without those people being able to react, they've both caught bullets, they've both dodged lasers, they've both etc. etc etc. and here lies the problem with taskmaster... they haven't both taken dozens of rounds to the torso and been okay, they haven't both taken hulks shots and stood back up....

taskmasters frailty in this fight isn't his lack of skills or powers, but rather, his lack of superhuman stamina, even going into X2 speed the force he was generating was about to break his skeleton... while taskmaster may certainly humiliate logan for a while, and look the better for it, there's the question of what happens when he runs out of gas... and he will if he wants to keep avoiding logan's swings.

jinzin

And I thought Agent X only managed because he had three different personalities melded into him, and psychic blocks so that the Taskmaster couldn't read his moves the way he normally could. no he meant mr. X.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by jinzin
and here lies the problem with taskmaster... they haven't both taken dozens of rounds to the torso and been okay, they haven't both taken hulks shots and stood back up....

taskmasters frailty in this fight isn't his lack of skills or powers, but rather, his lack of superhuman stamina, even going into X2 speed the force he was generating was about to break his skeleton... while taskmaster may certainly humiliate logan for a while, and look the better for it, there's the question of what happens when he runs out of gas... and he will if he wants to keep avoiding logan's swings.

This is exactly why im leaning towards wolverine in this fight

UNless TM can do what he does, and do it quickly, without Wolverine amply defending himself, WOlverine will innevitably kill him

DarkCrawler
Wolverine wins this one, although it depends if this is Taskmaster in his old armor or the tactical battle armor. He might be able to create something to stop Logan with that energy construct projector...

Scoobless
no he meant mr. X.

Agent X beat down Taskmaster by using some leftover mental ability from one of his three former lives

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Wolverine wins this one, although it depends if this is Taskmaster in his old armor or the tactical battle armor. He might be able to create something to stop Logan with that energy construct projector...

Yeah, his energy weapons/sword should be able to go through Wolverine's neck/skull for the win

wolvertooth
Yeah, his energy weapons/sword should be able to go through Wolverine's neck/skull for the win

i am sorry scoobless but your a retard , you stupid geek really think that he can kill wolverine? wolverine will kill him because he doesnt have the stamina to fight wolverine for long enough , do you understand that you retard kid? or adult?

Scoobless
Originally posted by wolvertooth
i am sorry scoobless but your a retard , you stupid geek really think that he can kill wolverine? wolverine will kill him because he doesnt have the stamina to fight wolverine for long enough , do you understand that you retard kid? or adult?

lol@you

Grimm22

lol fanboy laughing Jumpy zorro rolling on floor laughing

Metalmanx

Funniest. Post. Ever.

ExtraMision5555
Funniest. Post. Ever. laughing laughing laughing

way to take it personally wolvertooth

bigbran
i am sorry scoobless but your a retard , you stupid geek really think that he can kill wolverine? wolverine will kill him because he doesnt have the stamina to fight wolverine for long enough , do you understand that you retard kid? or adult? Profiled.

Check out my profile for a bunch of fanboy quotes, if your interested.

King KAM
Funniest. Post. Ever. second

Soljer
second

Thirded.

Scoobless
At least he spelled my name right (even if he forgot to capitalise it) ... smile

Big Sexy
Originally posted by bigbran
Profiled.

Check out my profile for a bunch of fanboy quotes, if your interested. Wow. Those quotes laughing

Grimm22
Profiled.

Check out my profile for a bunch of fanboy quotes, if your interested.

You should add this too it laughing

I doubt that very much. I more then likly own as much if not more comic featuring thing.

capt it up
You should add this too it laughing
funny thing is that likly a true statement. how many comic do you own in all? maby 100. I own in the 1000's

King KAM
funny thing is that likly a true statement. how many comic do you own in all? maby 100. I own in the 1000's you also play alot of D&D.....

'nuff said

capt it up
you also play alot of D&D.....

'nuff said
when did I say that and what makes you think I even play it at all?

I read the book series D and D. do you have a problem with me reading books series such as forggotten realm which is made by D and D.

riceroost
Have Taskmaster and Wolverine ever actually fought? What issue?

Oh and Wolverine takes it in a curbstomp.

Tha C-Master
Profiled.

Check out my profile for a bunch of fanboy quotes, if your interested. My quotes are more like Jerry Springer than anything.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
My quotes are more like Jerry Springer than anything. Damn C Master. I read some of the quotes.

wolvertooth
****in infidelts, wolverine is by far got more skills then taskmaster , he is much stronger then him he got healing factor and deadly skills , you ****in satan workers do you understand? you all should burn in hell for thinking that such a dumb idiot like taskmaster should take wolverine out you sons of a bitches , this is a spite thread

juggernaut66666
****in infidelts, wolverine is by far got more skills then taskmaster , he is much stronger then him he got healing factor and deadly skills , you ****in satan workers do you understand? you all should burn in hell for thinking that such a dumb idiot like taskmaster should take wolverine out you sons of a bitches , this is a spite thread
Taskmaster 10/10

juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing laughing
Go to a doctor no expression

Scoobless
Originally posted by riceroost
Wolverine takes it in a curbstomp.

You meant to say "Wolverine gets curbstomped" ... right?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

manjaro
whats with all the massive sleeping on of taskmaster? dont get me wrong, bone clawed wolverine aka feral wolverine was a real bad ass but task master has in his arsenal to name a few: (off the top of my head)

Elektra
hulk
she hulk
bullseye
DD
Wolverine
Captain america
Punisher
Hawkeye
Spiderman
Deadpool
Moonknight
Silver samuri
Cat
Black panther

and all of those ppl in some way or another either has impecible aim or speed, or agility, or h2h in common..yes i do believe that wolverine's healing due to lack of adamantium is boosted beyond his normal lvls and the fact that he's about 150lbs lighter makes him a lot faster, but he's not utterly invincible . in the most realistic setting i can concieve, i give taskmaster 5.5/10

Metalmanx

I'd like to retract a previous statement of mine.

THIS. Is. The. Funniest. Post. EVER.

Grimm22
funny thing is that likly a true statement. how many comic do you own in all? maby 100. I own in the 1000's

Dear god man you have issues.

Im serious you really do

riceroost
You meant to say "Wolverine gets curbstomped" ... right?

roll eyes (sarcastic) No, I mean Wolverine hits Taskmaster once and his frail human anatomy makes him look like a 5 year old girl with a glass jaw taking an upercutt from Mike Tyson in his prime. Then Wolverine drags Taskmaster's nearly decapitated body over to the nearest curb and stomps his cranium into a red puddle.

Grimm22
Damn this entire thread is like one big section of hilarious fanboy quotes laughing

Grimm22
No, I mean Wolverine hits Taskmaster once and his frail human anatomy makes him look like a 5 year old girl with a glass jaw taking an upercutt from Mike Tyson in his prime. Then Wolverine drags Taskmaster's nearly decapitated body over to the nearest curb and stomps his cranium into a red puddle.

eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing

lol fanboy

riceroost
eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing

lol fanboy eek! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing evil face stick out tongue LOL dumbass.

juggernaut66666
No, I mean Wolverine hits Taskmaster once and his frail human anatomy makes him look like a 5 year old girl with a glass jaw taking an upercutt from Mike Tyson in his prime. Then Wolverine drags Taskmaster's nearly decapitated body over to the nearest curb and stomps his cranium into a red puddle.
Are you High????

srankmissingnin
Wolverine wins simply by out lasting Taskmaster. Its that simple. In reality though Taskmaster would never fight Wolverine for the same reasons he won't fight Punisher. If there was a confrontation between them ever occurred Taskmaster would run away, its what he does. Wolverine would win a battle of attrition.

Grimm22
eek! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing evil face stick out tongue LOL dumbass.

This coming from the guy who says that Wolverine is going to liquify Taskmaster roll eyes (sarcastic)

harri
tasky takes it o and by the way grimm you are weird no offence cool and safe but weird What the f**k?

Grimm22
Originally posted by harri
tasky takes it o and by the way grimm you are weird no offence cool and safe but weird What the f**k?

Im weird?!? What the f**k?

Why am I weird?!? eer

Scoobless
Wolverine gets decapitated

harri
because your so safe your even weird

harri
ok?

Grimm22
Originally posted by harri
because your so safe your even weird

WTF is that supposed to mean? What the f**k?

juggernaut66666
WTF is that supposed to mean? What the f**k?
Nevermind that harri guy is wacko

Scoobless
Yeah... just ignore him

Priest
wow this thread just got funny

Milkie
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine wins simply by out lasting Taskmaster. Its that simple. In reality though Taskmaster would never fight Wolverine for the same reasons he won't fight Punisher. If there was a confrontation between them ever occurred Taskmaster would run away, its what he does. Wolverine would win a battle of attrition.

Taskmaster could hogtie Wolverine if he wanted.

http://www.cypressfilms.com/evenhand/journal/production/pics/hogtie.jpg

riceroost
This coming from the guy who says that Wolverine is going to liquify Taskmaster roll eyes (sarcastic) Are you saying Wolverine doesn't have what it takes to cave in a human skull with his foot??? Because I'm human and I know I can do it.
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Are you High???? Only on life and Common Sense.
Wolverine gets decapitated Pffffft.

Odds of Wolverine getting decapitated by Taskmaster: 1/1000
Odds of Wolverine decapitating Taskmaster: 9/10

Odds of Taskmaster actually trying to fight Wolverine: 1/10,000,000
Originally posted by Milkie
Taskmaster could hogtie Wolverine if he wanted. Wolverine could do the same...

Or just stab him repeatedly in the face.

Scoobless
Odds of Wolverine getting decapitated by Taskmaster: 1/1000
Odds of Wolverine decapitating Taskmaster: 9/10

Odds of riceroost accepting that Wolverine can lose: 0/10

Metalmanx
Wolverine gets decapitated

riceroost
Odds of riceroost accepting that Wolverine can lose: 0/10 That is a Bullshit statement. I freely admit that Wolverine will lose. I admit it a lot. You will notice I dont go around saying crap like "Wolverine could take Juggernaut - Hulk - Omega Red and Magneto no problem."

I dont respond to threads like that (at least not seriously) because I dont think I can make a valid argument on why Wolverine could win.

When I say Wolverine could win, I say it because either it makes overwealming common sense or because it has happened. I say he can beat beat Thing, Namor, and Spider-Man because I have seen it happen in the comic on more than 1 occassion.

When I see Wolverine fighting someone much like himself (Sabretooth, Deadpool, Deathstroke) I automatically go from a 50/50 ratio. From there I go on past showings, feats, and common sense.

Creed gets 5 wins because he outclasses Wolverine physically, but Wolverine is stated to be a more skilled fighter and his weapons are better for inflicting big damage. Therefor he pulls even.

Deadpool has a better healing factor, but Wolverine's feats show him to be physically superior and common sense says he has to be a better fighter. Wolverine also is impervious to most of DP's weaponry which would turn this into a hand to hand war, which Wolverine will win on the virtue of having better fighting skills (7 to DP's 6) and adamantium claws that DP can't do anything to protect himself against close quarters. Therefor I give DP a 4/10 against Wolverine. I give Deathstroke a 4 too because he has a much weaker healing ability, but tactically he is superior to Deadpool.

When I come to a thread where his opposition is essentially HUMAN, has no real offensive or defensive POWER, and lacks anywhere near his DAMAGE ability, TOUGHNESS, or EXPERIENCE I will vote for Wolverine 10 times out of 10. DD, Bane, Elektra, Shang Chi, Shiva, Moon Knight, Batman, Cap, and Taskmaster can't do anything better than Wolverine. They bring nothing to the table other than being highly trained, which Wolverine beats them all in anyway because he's been doing it for longer than they have. For them to have any kind of chance against Wolverine they realistically need massive one-sided prep (Batman), Wolverine has to be handicapped (adamantium poisoning) or they need back-up of some kind to level the playing field.

Sorry if I dont agree with all those that think Wolverine sucks(simply because he's overexposed), but he is supposed to be arguably the deadliest guy on the planet.

Taskmaster is just a human with a lot of gimmicks that knows how people fight. Are his gimmicks going to do anything to Wolverine? Not for the most part. Are his fighting skills going to be a problem? No, because he's human. He's just 1 berserker rage away from getting gutted like a fish.

Zahit
wasn't Wolverine knocked out by a deer once?

Grimm22
Odds of riceroost accepting that Wolverine can lose: 0/10

Co-Signed laughing

Roost is even worse than Capt.

Heck he's more of a mix of Capt and David Richards

Grimm22
Originally posted by Zahit
wasn't Wolverine knocked out by a deer once?

NaW dabt dewr wad as Cosic laughing

riceroost
wasn't Wolverine knocked out by a deer once? No. He was up and back at the Jeep they rode in on before his trainee even got close to the jeep.

Zahit
funny....he got hit by a deer and went flying......
he gets hit by Namor and doesn't.....

no expression

Metalmanx
funny....he got hit by a deer and went flying......
he gets hit by Namor and doesn't.....

no expression

You noticed that, too? What the f**k?

Zahit
You noticed that, too? What the f**k?
i sure did.....

i also noticed how a punch from Captain America
affected Wolvie the same as a punch from Namor did.
both recent issues of Wolverine.
same month.....

i wonder if the wolverine fanboys notice it too....

.....or were they just busy inlove at the pictures of Logan...

ExtraMision5555
unfortunately, thier is an overwhelming consensus that Taskmaster will take, a majority?

Scoobless
When I come to a thread where his opposition is essentially HUMAN, has no real offensive or defensive POWER, and lacks anywhere near his DAMAGE ability, TOUGHNESS, or EXPERIENCE I will vote for Wolverine 10 times out of 10. DD, Bane, Elektra, Shang Chi, Shiva, Moon Knight, Batman, Cap, and Taskmaster can't do anything better than Wolverine. They bring nothing to the table other than being highly trained, which Wolverine beats them all in anyway because he's been doing it for longer than they have. For them to have any kind of chance against Wolverine they realistically need massive one-sided prep (Batman), Wolverine has to be handicapped (adamantium poisoning) or they need back-up of some kind to level the playing field.

So you look at Wolverine fighting Spider-Man in a comic and conclude that Wolverine will beat Spider-Man.... but you see Cap or someone beating him and it's 10/10 for Wolverine?

What the f**k?

jinzin
So you look at Wolverine fighting Spider-Man in a comic and conclude that Wolverine will beat Spider-Man.... but you see Cap or someone beating him and it's 10/10 for Wolverine?

What the f**k?

because when wolverine beats these guys he tends to do so in a hand to hand confrontation..straight up...

when you see daredevil, elektra, or cap "taking it to wolverine" (frankly cap has never beat wolverine... so i don't know what the hell you're reffering to there unless you're quoting off ultimates... confused...) it's because they have prep, or wolverine's intentionally holding himself back, or he's distracted, or it's a sneak attack, or they have help, or wolverine's healing factor has already been taxed by some other violent battle..or it's garth ennis... ..etc etc.. etc...

what happened when cap fought wolverine?.. well.. aside from the fact that wolverine's healing factor has already been taxed by his non stop war against the governments, wolverine had just fought nuke he was about to land the killing blow when CAP NAILED HIS HAND FROM BEHIND... while they're fighting wolverine's simultaneously mentally dealing with emma frost... wolverine starts to try and tell cap what's going on after practically turning his friggin back on cap, and then cap throws his shield in mid converstation... even by the end of that fight, wolverine was getting up and healing slowly, cap's only prayer was a blade which is stated to be the only thing that can kill wolverine, a blade that he can't heal from, and a blade that cap wouldn't have had in the first place if he hadn't sneak attacked logan when the fight started. and then when he did attack logan with it what happened? oh I dunno how about a berserker berrage that ended up with a railed over cap, a nearly beheaded hellion, and a covering up cyclops.... yeah.. not exactly a win..

:slowed down healing factor, post battle wolverine, sneak attacks galore, specialized plot driven weapon (stated by wolverine that the cut was so painful he felt like dying), help, more help.. all of this and cap STILL ended up on the ground with a blood clot building... wolverine was fine by the end of it.. where exactly did cap "win" again?

Scoobless
(frankly cap has never beat wolverine... so i don't know what the hell you're reffering to there unless you're quoting off ultimates... confused...)

Cap beat him in Origins

juggernaut66666

jinzin
Cap beat him in Origins

What the f**k?

again cap on the ground.. "aghhh!!" wolverine zipping around dodging optic blasts, about to nail cycops...

not.. a... win...

Sam Z
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

laughing

Scoobless
What the f**k?

again cap on the ground.. "aghhh!!" wolverine zipping around dodging optic blasts, about to nail cycops...

not.. a... win...

Be... fore... that....

jinzin
be fore that what? again... wolverine didn't want to hurt cap, again.. cap's only prayer was having the muramasa, and AGAIN, when cap used it, it was had terrible results for him.... confused

V for Valentine
Eh, Wolverine's skilled like ****.. no expression Kinda, But Taskmaster is, and moreso. He destroys Wolvie 10/10

Zahit
Listen up guys....you're all missing the point.
I'm going say this and I'm only going to say this once....

rolling on floor laughing

jinzin
Eh, Wolverine's skilled like ****.. no expression Kinda, But Taskmaster is, and moreso. He destroys Wolvie 10/10 no no expression

V for Valentine
Shut up. no expression

jinzin
Shut up. no expression

nah... you're STILL kind of an idiot aren't ya?

Zahit
If properly written, Taskmaster should be virtually unbeatable by
all but the more powerful characters. In one of his first appearances
he fought with all the Avengers in their own mansion and did well.
Of course that all depends on whose writing and what drugs they
took that evening.....

V for Valentine
No, If you had simply told me WHY what I said was wrong.. I would of conceeded and been more informed (presuming your right.)

But you found it necessary to be an idiot no expression. Tell me why Wolverine wins and ill happily admit that I was wrong, just dont jump to presumptions about me over my opinions about comic book characters. ok? wink

jinzin
"jump to presumptions" who's doing that here? I simply said "no" I never said that wolverine wins... all I said was no... and then you told me to shut up revealing that you're the one on the short end of the string with intelligence here...

to assume that taskmaster gets 10/10 in this fight is just simply absurd....

a bone claw wolverine has a boosted up healing factor that can allow for wolverine to be up and walking around 3 panals after his entire lower frame was crushed... wolverine without admantium is more prone to diving into a berserker rage, all of his stats increase.. wolverine in a berserker rage doesn't display any one fighting style and tm would be hard pressed to compete... you need to tell me why you think tasky can take 10 out of 10 because, frankly.. he can't.. in any marvel universe.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Nicely said.

V for Valentine
"jump to presumptions" who's doing that here? I simply said "no" I never said that wolverine wins... all I said was no... and then you told me to shut up revealing that you're the one on the short end of the string with intelligence here...

to assume that taskmaster gets 10/10 in this fight is just simply absurd....

a bone claw wolverine has a boosted up healing factor that can allow for wolverine to be up and walking around 3 panals after his entire lower frame was crushed... wolverine without admantium is more prone to diving into a berserker rage, all of his stats increase.. wolverine in a berserker rage doesn't display any one fighting style and tm would be hard pressed to compete... you need to tell me why you think tasky can take 10 out of 10 because, frankly.. he can't.. in any marvel universe.

I was joking actually. I am most of the time, you are. Even if I am wrong on the subject which is highly possible it has no implications about my intelligence, just that i'm not as knowledgeable about comics as you are.

I just reckon that ok Wolverine is argueable one of the most skilled fighters in the MU right? But Taskmaster is alot more so, because of the amount of fighter's styles he has absorbed. Maybe Wolverine could defeat the people that TM has copied, but I dont think that he'd be able to take someone with that many resources/fighting skills at hand.

I'm quite a big Wolverine fan, just dont reckon he'd be able to keep up with Tasky.

riceroost
Cap beat him in Origins Obviously not. Wolverine had Cap floored on 3 seperate occassions where he could have killed him.

The first time Wolverine just stops fighting because as he mentions, he's not trying to hurt Cap.
The second time the X-Men saved Cap's ass.
The third time Cyclops saved Cap's ass.

Cap was doing way better in that fight than he should have anyway and Wolverine still has him dead to rights 3 times.

riceroost
I'm quite a big Wolverine fan, just dont reckon he'd be able to keep up with Tasky. Yet Taskmaster can't keep up with Elektra???

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>