Karate Kid gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Karate Kid has a week of rest after each fight.

Captain America

Wolverine bone claws

Daredevil

Batman

Iron Fist

Luke Cage

Shang Chi

Midnighter http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnighter

Timber wolf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_Wolf_%28comics%29

Cassandra Cain

Taskmaster

Mantis

Mister X

US Agent

Crossbones

Deadpool

Lady Deathstrike

Rhino

Inhuman
stops at 2

Validus
Stops at Batman.

SpunkySmurph
Well, regardless of the close matches, he doesn't get past DP

capt it up
he easiliy clears the whole thing

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Stops at Batman.

evillaugh

Deathstroke
He clears it.

rotiart
You're the best... arounnddddd
Nothings ever gonna keep you downnnnnn

Inhuman
Originally posted by rotiart
You're the best... arounnddddd
Nothings ever gonna keep you downnnnnn

besides the movie, i heard that the ninja scroll series wasnt all that. Is this true? I wanted to pick them up but hesitated.

endrict
They all line up and walk one at a time in to his crane kick.

KK wins.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Inhuman
besides the movie, i heard that the ninja scroll series wasnt all that. Is this true? I wanted to pick them up but hesitated. You know they just started a ninja scroll comic series taking place after the first movie.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Big Sexy
You know they just started a ninja scroll comic series taking place after the first movie.

sweet. got to check it out.thumb up

Sabretooth
KK clears this easily. Twice. Blindfolded. Then he goes and kicks Superman's ass just to prove he can.

NiņoAraņa
he might stop at DP, if KOs count, then he clears it....

Tron
He clears it. They could all come at him at once, and he still clears it.

Dinalfos
You could pit a hundred cosmics against him and they would still get auto-stomped. The power of PIS compels them!

x_danny_x
If Superman had no powers Karate Kid would ***** slap him back to Smallville

thedude1948
He would stalemate with Bone-claw wolverine.

The Fake Macoy
KK would destroy everyone one of them at the same time without breaking a sweat. He's just that good.

Jesse7
KK schooled pre crsis Superboy, and the PC JLA or was it JLU.

Maestro
We're talking about the guy in the comic right, think some people are getting confused . . .

wolvertooth
wolverine will kill him , wolverine is too skilled for him and is very fast plus has healing factor and claws, 30 cm claws that just needs to stab karate kid once and he will do it because he got super human speed and strength

Soljer
Originally posted by wolvertooth
wolverine will kill him , wolverine is too skilled for him and is very fast plus has healing factor and claws, 30 cm claws that just needs to stab karate kid once and he will do it because he got super human speed and strength

No.

nvrbeenwthagirl
wolverine will kill him , wolverine is too skilled for him and is very fast plus has healing factor and claws, 30 cm claws that just needs to stab karate kid once and he will do it because he got super human speed and strength confused confused confused laughing laughing laughing

Tron

Please tell me you're joking, so I don't have to waste my time shutting this comment down, and so someone else doesn't have to own you with numerous scans.

bigbran
wolverine will kill him , wolverine is too skilled for him and is very fast plus has healing factor and claws, 30 cm claws that just needs to stab karate kid once and he will do it because he got super human speed and strength Profiled!

bigbran
Originally posted by Tron
Please tell me you're joking, so I don't have to waste my time shutting this comment down, and so someone else doesn't have to own you with numerous scans. Tron!!
His name is Wolvertooth! When have you everseen a fanboy joke about there favorite character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.