Ninja Gaiden: Sigma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Delta 62
Dude..Sigma looks awesome. It seems there are now a couple new playable characters, Rachel among them. I just can't believe it's on ps3 before 360. Tecmo..please announce it for 360..I really don't want to have to buy a ps3 JUST to play it.

IceJaw
Link?

JToTheP
Originally posted by Delta 62
Dude..Sigma looks awesome. It seems there are now a couple new playable characters, Rachel among them. I just can't believe it's on ps3 before 360. Tecmo..please announce it for 360..I really don't want to have to buy a ps3 JUST to play it.

You do know it's another expansion off the Original Gaiden for XBox right? This isn't Gaiden 2.

Lightningrod
Originally posted by JToTheP
You do know it's another expansion off the Original Gaiden for XBox right? This isn't Gaiden 2.

But I heard Techmo is making gaiden 2 smile

Lightningrod
http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/686/686645.html

WrathfulDwarf
I wouldn't pay 59.99 for a game I play back in 2004.

I'm much looking forward to the sequel.

Delta 62
Yes I know it's just a remix..still looks awesome. Plus there's no telling when the sequel will be out. This looks good enough to hold me off until it's out though.

Kayne Archeron
i still haven't even beat the original x-x stupid alma...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.