POTC 3 ending.... spoilers like mad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
orig. sent by LovelyOne.

here's what she said happens at the end:

will is going to stab the heart of davey but in doing so will die himself, cause whoever stabs it is doomed to face the same fate. he tells lizzie that he won't leave this world without marrying her, barbossa marries them, he stabs the heart, and then dies.

Will is gonna die

Okay guys, lets all freak out together.

sailorleo
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *good freaking...i thought so!*

Mistypirate
Originally posted by katelovespirate
orig. sent by LovelyOne.

here's what she said happens at the end:

will is going to stab the heart of davey but in doing so will die himself, cause whoever stabs it is doomed to face the same fate. he tells lizzie that he won't leave this world without marrying her, barbossa marries them, he stabs the heart, and then dies.

Will is gonna di

Okay guys, lets all freak out together.

Ok what about Jack? whats gonna happen to him? no word?

sailorleo
and i think that a certain person who'll remain anonymous didn't want you to post this!

mmoviejunkie
well thats a gay ending

PirateDiva
omg thats it.....lol...ok i thought it had to do with JACK!! poor will but U KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS POTC4!!! YeYa!! someone has to look out for LIZ...someone mortal at least...woooooo!! Think about it it's an awsome plot for a forth movie....Jack is gonna still be alive, Liz is gonna still be alive....and now Will is gonna be the New DAVY...c'mon on now!! RIGHT?

katelovespirate
who?

if LovelyOne didnt want me to, my bad! i reckon everyone would find out eventually, if they want to.

plus, misery loves company. i need people to freak out with/talk with.

its not entirely bad... it just kinda ruins everything... or does it???

Chiki Mina
wait...barbossa marries them?????? ok ok

ok...u got me..i feel retarded..and depresed not exactly the will/liz part...but wills death..i dunno what to think anymore.

sailorleo
well i don't want lovelyone getting in trouble....im terribly sad but hopeful b/c nowim wondering if T and T have the balls to kil off norrington and will (may he rest in piece...not pieces like his hate thread suggests)

Chiki Mina
sailorleo if it makes u feel better, i have a feeling norrington is gonna be alive. its a feeling i have. i hope it helps u.

katelovespirate
like i said, lets all just let this sink in for a minute.

its just completely shocking.

its not entirely bad.

its kind of hott. kind of heroic, ya know?

BUT does that mean Liz and Jack cant ever be together? Cause she will stay loyal to Will's memory?

or does that mean she can get on with her life?

and does she really want to marry him, or does she just do it cause he's going to die?

and do they like, have lots of time in between getting married and Will dying? like, do they sleep together and all? Do they get a bit of time?

And what about Jack? Does he try to stop him?

Omgsh. it makes so much sense. think about the movies, guys. its amazing. it fits perfectly.

its WAYYYYY, WAYYYYY too deep, depressing, sad, tragic, bitter, for these films, IMO.

they are supposed to be fun.

sailorleo
yeah i've been calling on the force for awhile and searching my feelings...my heart tells me the same *is DIEHARD STAR WARS FAN*

sailorleo
like i said, lets all just let this sink in for a minute.

its just completely shocking.

its not entirely bad.

its kind of hott. kind of heroic, ya know?

BUT does that mean Liz and Jack cant ever be together? Cause she will stay loyal to Will's memory?

or does that mean she can get on with her life?

and does she really want to marry him, or does she just do it cause he's going to die?

and do they like, have lots of time in between getting married and Will dying? like, do they sleep together and all? Do they get a bit of time?

And what about Jack? Does he try to stop him?

Omgsh. it makes so much sense. think about the movies, guys. its amazing. it fits perfectly.

its WAYYYYY, WAYYYYY too deep, depressing, sad, tragic, bitter, for these films, IMO.

they are supposed to be fun. man i really do hope liz gets to sleep with will b4 they're married....

katelovespirate
oh, and i feel bad if i wasnt supposed to post the ending. i couldnt help it. i take the blame!!!!! smile

i suppose we could try and hush it up again. lol.

i feel really bad about hating on will now. woops.

sailorleo
well to say i told ya so can't apply because i've been shutting my trap....anyways *finds center and calms self with the force*

PirateDiva
Even though it still raises a lot of questions....now i can finally be myself again....i let this obsession take over my life...glued to the computer....thinking about pirates while trying to take tests in school!!! I can breathe again!!!

katelovespirate
heehee...

i am also having a good feeling about norrie. not whether he is going to live or not, but im just having a good feeling about him in general, cause he is hott. big grin

guys, i have to look on the good side of this.

liz and will had a beautiful love, but their relationship was NEVER going to work out. it was falling apart. they had issues they would not have been able to work out. we ALL saw this. So the writers wrote themselves into a corner. they realized a happily ever after for them wasnt going to work.

but somehow, will and liz needed closure. this fits perfectly. a wedding, a short pretend of what could have been, and then Will gets noble, saves his dad, turns out to be the true hero.

meanwhile, Liz can say goodbye to him, respect him, and move on with her life... with the pirate king. right?

it leaves it open for a 4, but also concludes the trilogy.

plus, it makes sens why Orli said that on TRL. cause he didnt feel like he was spoiling anything... cause what he said was NOTHING compared to the real twist. lol.

JD_4_Life
okay..I'm very upset right now. I really don't get how that can be a good ending? Where exactly did lovelyone get this from. I need, resources, newspapers, directors quotes or something. I can't just go on what some girl on a board said to get us all excited or whatever. (no offence).

katelovespirate
Originally posted by JD_4_Life
okay..I'm very upset right now. I really don't get how that can be a good ending? Where exactly did lovelyone get this from. I need, resources, newspapers, directors quotes or something. I can't just go on what some girl on a board said to get us all excited or whatever. (no offence).

she has the script.

i doubt we will get to see it though. can you imagine if the actual script hit the internet? mass chaos around the world, mate.

anyhow, its real. or at least, after all the spazzing i just did, i hope its real.

katelovespirate
man, i cant believe willofthewisp and lovethemtigers arent here.

they are going to freak out when they get on.

i think this is the most dramatic this board has ever been.

what if that turns out to be a joke???! i will seriously go onto a coma or something. lol

JD_4_Life
I'm sorry, but once again, I'm very skeptical. How do you know the script is real? And how did a ordinary girl who has nothing what so ever to do with the Pirates movie- get her hands on it?

katelovespirate
im sorry, i am taking it seriously right now, cause I trust LovelyOne and the story behind the script was plausible.

i dont know. like we keep saying, until we see it, its hard to know.

but i have a gut feeling this is the real deal.

it fits with everything everyone has said in every interview. it follows every spoiler. it fulfills all of our theories. it is a very, VERY Ted and Terry thing to pull.

I reckon I am going to cry in the theatres. cause its going to be wicked, intense good. i cant wait.

mmoviejunkie
and i just read an article with orlando in people saying he's ready to move on from the pirates movies-makes perfect sense!!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
and i just read an article with orlando in people saying he's ready to move on from the pirates movies-makes perfect sense!!

yes, everything fits. all of it. all the interviews, spoilers, all of it.

its amazing.

mmoviejunkie
yep!
i'm so excited to see the movie now
rolling on floor laughing

katelovespirate
i just dont know if this is good or bad yet... i guess we just need more details. we just need to see the flipping movie.

guys, sorry i have been totally out of control insane tonight. sorry i was swearing a lot. my bad. i just got a bit freaked out.

its going to be scary when everyone else gets on and reads this... yikes.

its a whole new era for the POTC forum of KMC.

i wonder if they know over at KTTC. i suppose we should keep it a secret from them. i think this was meant to be a secret anyways. ooops.

lets keep it between us, okay guys? lets not freak the world out yet. poor disney. they tried.

Josefina
Oh my god. I am wordless. I am frozen trying to digest it, but it's being pretty complicated.
And Jack? What about Jack? sad
I have been reading you guys since the movie came out, literally everyday, and passed hours reading your theories (not good for participating, though; only just made an account -.-)... now if LovelyOne got it from a trusting source, I certainly believe it. But it's... just plainly shocking. Breathtaking. Oh god --and what about our dear, bloody Jack?

LovelyOne
i suppose they do need to dedicate a movie to will/Liz ending as in leaving it open for a Jack/Liz thing if thats where they are gonna go with 4..cuz the character of will..is just dried up they cant really do anything more with him

Im wondering if Liz goes off with Jack at the end and it leaves it openf for 4..

Josefina
About Will's character drying all over -- certainly true, and it consequently makes sense for the movie to end like this (but it is still shocking). But the question is, is it certain that they will make a fourth movie? Has this been confirmed, or it will be a trilogy closure?

EDIT: because if it ends like this, it will be completely depressing for Jack sad if it has not a sequel.

Mistypirate
Well if all this is true, it gaved me a lot more hope for the J/L relationship, i mean theres a reason why will stabs the heart. Does Liz want's to marry him or is she doing it because she want's to save him from his faith? But whats got me intriguid is the reason why he stabs the heart.

LovelyOne
I also want to know if there is a 4th

I'm wondering if will has emotonally moved on from Liz and thats why he wants to stab the heart..but he promises to marry her before going..because IMO the only reson he would stab that is because his dad means more to him than Liz does...but he marries her just so he kinda shows her that she still means something to him...but his dad means more.

sailorleo
well if this is true than everything makes sense....

POTC COTHBP "jack asking how far are you willing to go for her

"i'd die for her!"

and now we know what his destiny is....

Smaky2511
Hmmm, I'm not sure what to make of this. I think there's a fifty fifty chance of there being a fourth movie. It could really go either way. As much as Will annoys me, I could actually not imagine a POTC movie without him. Well maybe now Jack and Liz can finally be together! If Will dies would this be a for sure death? Would he still be able to come back as the next Davey Jones, yet in another way sort of? I'm not sure how to write what I'm thinking, lol. Maybe if there was a fourth, it would also follow Will's transition, if he was becoming the next Jones, but then again, the death might be final. Clarification anyone? That's right that Will's character has dried up, if he wasn't dead for sure, this would open up way more things for his character. We all know how Tia Dalma liked him, but I'm not sure the writers would pull the same resurection theme again... Ugh, if Liz is married to Will and he's dead though, does this mean she would consider herself married still?...

JD_4_Life
I'm sorry, but I still think that a ending like that, sucks ass.
Pardon my language, but I love Jack way to much to see him end the trilogy with no girl. I know that Will is nice and all, but for some reason I don't really care if he dies. I kind of knew it was coming because he tends to get his self in serious life/or death situations. The only thing good about this so called "ending" that Lovelyone found out about, is Jack not dying, but the rest of it is just ass. (One again, no offence)

LovelyOne
I was swearing a lot more than you..but I just realized that they can end it Jack/Liz if will dies...it may be a bit of a hint like when Jack is comforting her over the death of will or something..she may almost kiss him again or something..or there will just be a closeness between the two before it ends..

IMO the only reason Will dies is because he wants to save his dad..thats the only reason why he would stab the heart..his father is clearly whats becoming more important to him in movie 2 and Liz is becoming less important..and it seemed as if they had this death on the cards right from movie 2 becuase of what Tia says to him about the destiny thing..and then she says it again just as he's about to fnd the Dutchman

bittersweet ending..the bitter part will is removed from the franchise..sweet? a possible Jack/Liz hint?

sailorleo
yeah but i think that's sort of wrong he jack just goes HEY! The whelp is dead..come here lizzie! I'm sorry but IMO that'd be just plain wrong

JD_4_Life
I guess you're right, but I'm still kind of frantic right now. So many questions. What the hell happens to Norrington? Even though I don't care about him, I still would want to find out. Also, I am very upset about all those freeaking damn clues that pointed to liz/jack relationship. Disney is evil. If they don't have any type of connection going on between Jack/Liz in the 3rd movie I am going to be so pissed, it's not even funny.
Again, sorry about my language, but right now I'm a bit stressed.
So do you have the entire script?

Smaky2511
Well, all I can say is I hope they bring on another movie!

sailorleo
im devestated right now...and if norrie goes too...it wont be pretty...

LovelyOne
me too..IMO if its going to be bittersweet its NOT the fact they get married but Will dies IMO thats still BITTER as ****..IMO its will dies= bitter..then a Jack/Liz cliff hanger thing for movie 4 if there is one which is the sweet

has orlie realy said he's moving on from the franchise?

they have to close off the Will/Liz relationship in some satisfying way and IMO yes they need to dedicate a movie to it.

sailorleo
well im sad b/c i like will he's my second fav guy next to norrington...and....yeah.....

LovelyOne
I'm sorry sailorleo sad

mmoviejunkie
yes, i read it in people the other day (orli moving on)

sailorleo
thanks....man will was, oh for cryin' out loud, IS just like me! i mean everyone makes fun of him and it's like they make fun of me...which is why i try not to voice my opinions here....

JD_4_Life
I don't care about Orlando. He can go away to Africa for all I care. I care about Johnny Depp way more. Like I've said many times, HE IS THE MOVIE!!! And besides, he's the one that makes Orlando look good. Will Turner can die. It's not like I hate Orlando Bloom or anything. I just don't like his character in POTC. He's to weak and whelpish....lol.
But, besides my serious hatred for this lame, dumb, ass suckish, ending, I'm still keeping my faith with Disney and hopefully they will have some connections with Jack/Liz in the 3rd movie. *starts to pray*

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by sailorleo
thanks....man will was, oh for cryin' out loud, IS just like me! i mean everyone makes fun of him and it's like they make fun of me...which is why i try not to voice my opinions here....

aww i'm sorry!!!!!

LovelyOne

aww hunny im sorry. I never realised I was hurting you. I dont hate will..now that he dies..It feels really sad to me sad

when I think of it who ever stabs the heart becomes immortal apparently..and becomes like Davy Jones..in that way will is kinda with his father..cuz IMO Will cant save bootstrap from the crew..its impossible

Mistypirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
I was swearing a lot more than you..but I just realized that they can end it Jack/Liz if will dies...it may be a bit of a hint like when Jack is comforting her over the death of will or something..she may almost kiss him again or something..or there will just be a closeness between the two before it ends..

IMO the only reason Will dies is because he wants to save his dad..thats the only reason why he would stab the heart..his father is clearly whats becoming more important to him in movie 2 and Liz is becoming less important..and it seemed as if they had this death on the cards right from movie 2 becuase of what Tia says to him about the destiny thing..and then she says it again just as he's about to fnd the Dutchman

sad So that means Liz doesn't have feelings for Jack, she does loves will but he doesn't feel the same way about her. I thought it was the other way around. The J/L thing could work out, but i don't see it happening if she doesn't have any feelings for Jack. So I take everything back about having hopes for J/L

Gets up and runs to get rum baccardi and a waffle, anyone cares to join me? sad

sailorleo
Originally posted by Mistypirate

oh god, coconut bacardi and hot chocolate sounds REALLY good right now...

LovelyOne
sad So that means Liz doesn't have feelings for Jack, she does loves will but he doesn't feel the same way about her. I thought it was the other way around. The J/L thing could work out, but i don't see it happening if she doesn't have any feelings for Jack. So I take everything back about having hopes for J/L

I dont know.its so strange that they even made a whole movie where Liz is realising she has feelings for Jack for them to be gone by PotC 3..people will be scracthing their heads...same thing goes for Jack too..

mmoviejunkie

no i think that past pirates 3 jack and liz would end up together 'cause liz cant just go all her life without someone else that would be just miserable and i really think that jack is her true soul mate, but she still loves will
a good ending would be jack holding liz to comfort her of the lost of will, not just jumping each other's bones a second after will dies

sailorleo
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
no i think that past pirates 3 jack and liz would end up together 'cause liz cant just go all her life without someone else that would be just miserable
a good ending would be jack holding liz to comfort her of the lost of will, not just jumping eachother's bones a second after will dies

thank you...that's what i was trying to say...

PirateDiva
So Lovelyone does this mean that u r not abandoning the franchise (us)?

Josefina
its so strange that they even made a whole movie where Liz is realising she has feelings for Jack for them to be gone by PotC 3..people will be scracthing their heads...same thing goes for Jack too..

I agree with that -- maybe, she will marry him impulsed by his "last desire" (their marriage?); or something like that -- not for her true feelings.

mmoviejunkie
thank you...that's what i was trying to say...

glad theres someone out there who's got the same ideas as me

Originally posted by PirateDiva
So Lovelyone does this mean that u r not abandoning the franchise (us)?

no! you cant!!!

LovelyOne
LOL i wont go..I just realise now what they meant when they said the closure to what happens to Will/Liz and Jack is in DMC itself

even though they end together their hearts are in different places it seems..Liz is balling her eyes out and usually in those situations where she is feeling empty she just wants jack there to make her feel better/safe..he is her protector IMO

there was a little hint of that when she was sitting in the cell and the men wer whistling at her like a dog becuase the dog/Jack wasnt there to lead the bad men away..

and Will's heart was clearly with his father.

katelovespirate
yeah okay i definately think the liz/will marriage before he dies is a beautiful way to conclude things there. its bringing full closure for both of them: they get to experience the pure love they shared as children and young people, and they get to say goodbye, and Will gets to die for Liz just like he promised, and save his dad just like he promised.
And Liz is now free to move on with her life.

On T and T's blog, they said at one point it was confirmed that they were doing a 4th. they said Disney already has the budget ready.
Orlando has confirmed that he will be moving on from the pirate movies... i guess not doing any more.
No word from Keira, but we've ALL heard Johnny say again and again he will do more. I think Disney could get away with doing another trilogy, and i think it would be AWESOME> it would be amazing to me if they really did it well.

but back to THIS trilogy... I am hoping very much they end things POSITIVELY between Liz and Jack. I mean, obviously they cant rush them together right away, but like you guys said, if there was just a closeness between them. If they sail away together, close intimate friends where it is always open to go towards more, ya know?
Jack will be here strength there, to help her move on and let Will and her old life go. And Jack will be her new life... or perhaps that will be hinted.

Bacardi and waffles sound AMAZING guys, but its red wine and baclava for me.

big grin I am actually really happy right now. dont know why. maybe its like the stages of grieving... shock, denial, or soemthing. hehehehe.

i do feel so bad for Will. I love Will. he's great. i know we've all bashed him and stuff, but we've also said awesome stuff about him, and he is a great part of the movie.

i had no idea they were going so dark. they are going to have to have a LOT of humor to make up for that. hehehe. big grin

LovelyOne
I agree..I hope keria sticks for movie 4.because it would make sense of movie 2 then..I was so cluless with what i was reading about movie 3 and Will/Liz after what i saw with movie 2..just made no sense at all.

oh yeh and Will had the knife as if it was set that he was going to do something with it by the end of movie 3

mmoviejunkie
kate-can i have the link to t&t's blog?
i'm happy too!!! if i wasn't so cold right now i'd probably be jumping up and down all over my house with excitement

LovelyOne
oh my! and there is even a hint of the love triangle when the dog, pintel and ragetti are sitting in the boat

dog = Jack
ragetti = Will
Pintel = Liz

Ragetti shows an interest in the spiritual side of things..into the bible..protcting his "imortal soul"..he goes on about divine intervenion *cough Tia cough* IMO Tia is helping him embrace his father.

where as Pintel is the one who wants to stick firmly on earth and is the only one who shows the dog any form of affection...

this strange convo appears to have no tie in with the rest of DMC..Ragetti talks about all this spiritual stuff once and never again

katelovespirate
hahaha. i know.

i think that would be best. they could draw out liz and jack finally getting together for another trilogy, right? lol.

though i hope there is some liz/jack closure in 3 as well.
i think its clear Jack loves Elizabeth, but I'm not sure about her.

That sword fight from the leaked script between Will and Jack makes a lot more sense now. wow.

i do want some closure for them two though. i won't be happy if they leave them hanging.

have you been able to read more of the script yet? Do Jack and Liz talk? Do they get some closure?

I'm kind of nervous about that.

but honestly, whats the one reason will and liz couldn't work out? Jack. they wouldnt kill off will if they didnt mean to clear up the love triangle with jack.. right?

or is it more, they clear up the love triangle with liz/will, and will just happens to die, but Jack is no longer in the picture.
what do you think?

katelovespirate
yeah lovelyOne, i really think this fits perfectly with all your theories, in an odd way.

ya know?

LovelyOne
LOl yeah I hope so..cuz I spotted so many things that look like they have meaning and if they didnt then I would be like what? Movie 2 what was that all about then?

I hope keira is in the 4th I really do..I want to see a movie based totally on these two as a love story

Jack loves her by the end of movie 2 and Liz has an emotional tie to him IMO..she sees him as her protector..she just wants to feel safe with him around again IMO and she does have feelings for him they were established before the movie ended...so the closure is there like Ted said lol

I haven't read the script but the girl has..apparently shes trying to get her hands on it again and she's going to PM it to people...she didnt actually read all of it she only managed to read the important parts like the ending etc.

PirateDiva
Ya maybe Liz just marries Will b/c of his dying wish....not because thats what she wants!!!

Just think right after the scene of Will dying is over and she mourns a lil we she a fade in pic of Liz looking over the ocean...we get a sense that some time has passed since the tradgedy... shes just there looking at the tranquil ocean just thinking, (perhaps about Will and his illing fate.) Then we hear a gentle familiar voice behind her "Elizabeth"
Elizabeth turns to look at the owner of the voice and its Jack!
Jack: You ready to go love?
Elizabeth Nods and smiles at him
she turns back and looks around as if looking for something
Elizabeth: (shouts) William!?
we see a lil cute boy run towards her and jack, he runs into Jacks arms!
Jack: (as he pics up the lil boy) Thats my Boy!
Jack with William in one arm extends his LEFT arm to Elizabeth (camera closes in on Jacks left hand) revealing a wedding band on his ring finger!
Elizabeth smiles...extends out her left hand, (also revealing a wedding band on her left ring finger) takes his hand and pulls in closer for a kiss!! He puts an arm around her and as a family the walk onto a ship! and they sail away together into the Horizon!!!

I would soooo be satisfied with an ending like that!!! wouldnt it be cute!! if it's to cheesy...i'm sorry!!! LOL!!

katelovespirate
okay sorry that would be cute, but a little bit Pearl Harbor....

i dont think Liz and Jack should get married in this one. but they should definately make it clear they are going in that direction.

yeah the theories are working out. now we get to make more! yay! smile

PirateDiva
LOL....i knew i got it from somewhere....LOL...i was amazed at how easy it was coming to me...LOL...*sigh*Kate what would i do with out u....LOL!!!

sailorleo
Ya maybe Liz just marries Will b/c of his dying wish....not because thats what she wants!!!

Just think right after the scene of Will dying is over and she mourns a lil we she a fade in pic of Liz looking over the ocean...we get a sense that some time has passed since the tradgedy... shes just there looking at the tranquil ocean just thinking, (perhaps about Will and his illing fate.) Then we hear a gentle familiar voice behind her "Elizabeth"
Elizabeth turns to look at the owner of the voice and its Jack!
Jack: You ready to go love?
Elizabeth Nods and smiles at him
she turns back and looks around as if looking for something
Elizabeth: (shouts) William!?
we see a lil cute boy run towards her and jack, he runs into Jacks arms!
Jack: (as he pics up the lil boy) Thats my Boy!
Jack with William in one arm extends his LEFT arm to Elizabeth (camera closes in on Jacks left hand) revealing a wedding band on his ring finger!
Elizabeth smiles...extends out her left hand, (also revealing a wedding band on her left ring finger) takes his hand and pulls in closer for a kiss!! He puts an arm around her and as a family the walk onto a ship! and they sail away together into the Horizon!!!

I would soooo be satisfied with an ending like that!!! wouldnt it be cute!! if it's to cheesy...i'm sorry!!! LOL!!

awww...that's sweet...i like it...yeah a bit pearl harbor....

PirateDiva
Hey but it gives us hope..LOL....and that is what matters...LOL!!

LovelyOne
I would love to see them sort of comforting eachother by hugging and then Liz and he just have a moment where they stare into eachothers eyes for a while and kinda like a little sort of vibe that they might just kiss but they dont ...and it might close

I cant imagine them leaving the character of Liz in the cold without a father or Will..thats just evil..she's probably going to go off with Jack.

PirateDiva
i know....i see HOPE in u again LOVELYONE!!! That makes me happy!!

LovelyOne
this ending has actually put my heart at ease because in no way would they leave Liz on her own..they are actually cutting all ties to her old life until all thats left is Jack/Liz

I'm wondering if Norrie dies too? sad

katelovespirate
I would love to see them sort of comforting eachother by hugging and then Liz and he just have a moment where they stare into eachothers eyes for a while and kinda like a little sort of vibe that they might just kiss but they dont ...and it might close

I cant imagine them leaving the character of Liz in the cold without a father or Will..thats just evil..she's probably going to go off with Jack.

yeah thats beautiful... big grin she has to. it wouldn't make sense otherwise.

i like that, a sort of comforting moment between them, and then the music picks up and gets all cheery and adventuresome again, and they start grinning and Liz says to Jack, "Now bring me that horizon." And Jack grabs the wheel and hands her a bottle of rum, and says "Drink up me hearty, yo ho!"

lol. we should write the film seriously LOL

LovelyOne
IMO there as to be something in movie 3 that hints to Jack/liz again..it cant just dissapear..

Chiki Mina
i feel so stupid and just plain rejected..

PirateDiva
yeah thats beautiful... big grin she has to. it wouldn't make sense otherwise.

i like that, a sort of comforting moment between them, and then the music picks up and gets all cheery and adventuresome again, and they start grinning and Liz says to Jack, "Now bring me that horizon." And Jack grabs the wheel and hands her a bottle of rum, and says "Drink up me hearty, yo ho!"

lol. we should write the film seriously LOL

I Love it!!

LOL...I Know rite...between my Pearl Harbor Rip off and ur Brilliant ideas and everyone 1 else pitching in the movie would be amazing...lol!!!

PirateDiva
Why Love?

LovelyOne
lol yeah we should kate

I can imagine liz sort of leaning in for a comfort Kiss and jack just sort of almost does it but then suggests "not now..only when you are really ready" and turning it into more of a hug again

Its sort of what he's doing in movie 2..he's just waiting for her to be ready to do what she wants to him lol

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina

Why love?

katelovespirate
lol yeah we should kate

we could pull a really intense identity theft with t and t... and suddenly they wake up handcuffed to computers, reading this forum.

meanwhile, we are on Johnny's private jet going over script changes with him. big grin

LovelyOne

sorry chiki did you get my PM?

PirateDiva
It wont disappear their chemistry was too much!!! i mean seriously the only way that Jack and Liz could be 2gether is if Will died! Think about it!! Liz as much a s she cares about Jack she wouldnt let Will go...and neither would Will!! so he had too!!

PirateDiva
ROFL....lol!!

Chiki Mina
yea...im just feeling rather silly, bc i wanna try to cheer ppl up and i have tried. and like everyone goes chiki didnt u read the news and everyone just goes all ballastic on me. i cant explain it..im not making any sense.

PirateDiva
yea...im just feeling rather silly, bc i wanna try to cheer ppl up and i have tried. and like everyone goes chiki didnt u read the news and everyone just goes all ballastic on me. i cant explain it..im not making any sense.

I'm Happy....was i going ballistic on u when i pm'd u?...if i did i'm sorry...i want u to be happy too!! i was probably hyperventalating!!

LovelyOne
LOL chiki we are keeping the faith..they are actually cutting all ties to Liz and her old life until nothing is left but her and Jack by the end of AWE..we learn that Tia/calypso has a dramatic departure too

her dad dies

Will dies

and it seems norrie dies

but Liz/Jack are left and they wont end her character heart broken and on her own..they have ensured that a Jack/Liz possibility is well liked with DMC and all the chemistry (1 billion)...and now they have a chance to make a new story which isnt linked to Will/Norrie/port royal/davy etc..it will be Jack Liz and a whole bunch of new and interesting things big grin...hopefully laughing out loud

Orlando has said he's dropping out of the franchise after 3

keira hasn't commented

Chiki Mina
yea but... i feel like all my theories and hunches just been flushed litereally down the drain. and i try to calm ppl but i just dont have what it takes. if it wasnt for lovelyone and others like kate and willo and lovethemtigers well then at least they listen to them and their theries are always good.

i just feel worthless, like im not helping. i know im pitying myself too much..

katelovespirate
hahaha oh gee guys, i think we've all been a bit off tonight... its been pretty intense.

its like a soap opera. (dramatic music.... Chiki, didn't you get the news? dramatic close-up)... hehehe.

i think the sun is beginning to peak out again... lol... thanks for being cheery and patient as i flipped out! lol. big grin

LovelyOne
No its not chiki I felt the same and cried a bit but when you think about it its ending the relationship of Will /Liz in a satisfying way..they deserve a movie thats dedicated to it ending between them. Nothing is going to be there but Jack/Liz sailing off into the horizon..IMO thats the bittersweet ending they are talking about the bitter part is Will dies and now Jack/Liz is the sweet part..and they know its going to be the sweet part because DMC raked in 1 billion cuz of Jack/Liz possibly ending together.

when you think about it everything we saw with DMC does actually have meaning if they are going to get rid of will and end it Jack/Liz before the credits it will make u think..yeah they are going to fall in love because of everything we saw in DMC and it then makes PotC4 where they are together all the more credible.

Chiki Mina
what news?

katelovespirate
well guys, i'm heading to bed. i need some herbal tea and some jane austen to relax me. hehehe.

hope you guys are all okay! night!!!! big grin

evilm0nki3
Wow. I missed alot. I'm not really in shock.. I'm not sad..

I'm in disbelief!!

Chiki Mina
hang im really really depressed right now

LovelyOne
night Kate big grin..I'm off too xxx

seriously chiki think about it they have got rid of everything except Jack/Liz..its the sweet ending because in DMC everyone could see how much these two were going to end up together anyway..all the theories we saw do match up with the ending of AWE

PirateDiva
To think that all of this came about from a ride....thats crazy!!! The ride has been around for sooo long and now it's causing all this pandemonium!! i knew i always loved that ride...lol!!

surfchikpir8fan

LovelyOne
I doubt it..the only way to remove him from the Dutchman would be by smeone else stabbing the heart..and then Will would die

Chiki Mina
so maybe he sacrifice his life for everyones sake:
a) to free his father
b) to save the crew(maybe)
c) to help jack (hopefully)
d) so liz could be happy with jack(???)

this is a stupid theory but its worth a try..

surfchikpir8fan
oh yeah but if will was da captain would that mean he would have 2 cut his own heart out 2 or doesnt he have 2 too be the captain...........?

PirateDiva
No theory is stupid!!! it could be!!

surfchikpir8fan
no chiki i like your theory alot it suits will i luv him playing da hero

PirateDiva
oooo my its been such a stressful day....im beat!!! i'm finally coming down from my nervousness!!

surfchikpir8fan
dats kool good 4 u smile just breath in ................ n out ........... lol im mental

Chiki Mina
i believe each of these characters are heros, in a funny showing way.

If this script is totaly true(im not saying its a lie either) then Will must know liz loves jack. and jack can make her happy. Will wanted to marry liz as a dying wish.

Liz did it as a favor knowing that he has been wanting to marry her ever since they first met. Besides remembering that the wedding vows are "till death bring us apart" or something like that lol (im loosingcredibility here i know).

so death permanently seperate them. liz will stay loyal to Will in her heart in someway, but she has a new life now that she is willing to accept and that is with jack.

sailorleo
yeah hmmmm.....*still depressed*

evilm0nki3
Argh! I need to tell someone but mom and dad are sleeping!!!

I will tell my brother!!

sailorleo
off topic but can anyone see my siggy?

surfchikpir8fan
hey wat time is it where u guys live its 1:45 PM here

Chiki Mina
i cant see ur siggy sailor leo

and in my tine its 11:47 here surfchik

evilm0nki3
11:48 pm!

PirateDiva
"til death do us part"...thats true...i like it!!

i feel depressed cause i feel bad for Will....im watching the movie and now its like ok i cant believe everything ur doing is only leading u to ur death...he's soooo young!! poor will!! i'm sad for him.....I know im going to be crying like crazy when its time to watch the movie! we r going to be saying goodbye to a character that we watched grow into a man! we've all been following him for almost 4 years....its sad really!! i'm really down!!

sailorleo
yeah...i know how ya feel

PirateDiva
i like ur siggy sailorleo nice tribute to will....(tear)

and my time is 8:48!!

sailorleo
ah ha..then it did work...**** bees!

Chiki Mina
im disapointed at various things. one is Wills death. ppl have grown to hate him so much now the thread that says "bash Will to peices"..i just feel horrible everytime i look at it. Poor Wil dies..isnt that sad..good Lord..

sailorleo
WELLL If any one cares i was against it from the get go!

PirateDiva
Back to Norri sailorleo?...i knew u couldnt stay away from ur man!! lol!!

sailorleo
no i haven't been able to get my will one seeable by moi....(and no i can't)

Chiki Mina
sailor leo how come i cant see ur siggy? i cant see it....

and yea thanx for being on my side about the Will..

evilm0nki3
i wonder who on this thread is going to be able to see this movie first? we are in different timezones so some will see the midnight showing before others.. and some cant see the midnight showing..

PirateDiva
i never bashed on Will i just really wanted it to be a Jack/ Liz ending...but i did say a couple things...now i totally take it back...i realize i love will...is that hypocritical of me!!??

evilm0nki3
"From Simon: Rumour has it on the net that Will has to choose between Elizabeth and his father. Also I heard from a movie website that Commodore sacrifices his life for Elizabeth"

that totally fits! he dies to save his father or stays with liz..

sailorleo
AHEM! I refuse to believe norrie dying! and i'll continue not to believe until lovelyone tells me otherwise

evilm0nki3
yeah forget that partsmile i was just referring to the other part..

sailorleo
good...*cries why wont my siggy work...?* is the system a racist bastard? *obviously not, but gotta blame someone*

PirateDiva
But i can see ur siggy its of Will....whats the problem?

evilm0nki3
i cant...

sailorleo
then it's my computer who's a racist bastard *pulls gun out*

Chiki Mina
ok a few comments:
a) norrie. i dont think theres a reason for norries death?? i personally think it wouldnt make sense.
b)ok not to sound bitchy or an annoying jack ass, but the ppl who talked so much shit about will in a very hateful way, i hope they take all those things back-they better. Its different when u tease i do it too but killing thoughts..nope

sailorleo
ok a few comments:
a) norrie. i dont think theres a reason for norries death?? i personally think it wouldnt make sense.
b)ok not to sound bitchy or an annoying jack ass, but the ppl who talked so much shit about will in a very hateful way, i hope they take all those things back-they better. Its different when u tease i do it too but killing thoughts..nope
preaching to the choir...

Chiki Mina
*splashes holy water to the anti will demons*

PirateDiva
i've already apologized, even though i never wanted him to die or said incredibly mean things, i just rarely teased him! and now i am in mourning...*goes and puts black clothes on*

evilm0nki3
I confess to stating I disliked him.. and if I recall calling him pansy..

oh

I'm sorry, Will. It won't be the same without yousad

sailorleo
*goes to listen to phantom of the opera sndtk*

calypso
10:57 PM I don't like it, I don't like it, and I don't like it some more.

What an absolute cold-blooded, cold-hearted way to end this trilogy. And I don't like it again.

Oh, and BTW I won't ever like it. So no 15 times for me. They can kiss that $ 1.3 billion on AWE good-by. I don't want to go see a 4th waiting for J/L to get together. That is just plain ludicrous. The 4th will be the back story anyway.

I can see Tia stepping in to nullify the curse and Will going off with his Dad, but not in killing off Will. I think he will give Liz up over his Dad.

Well, basketball season is about to start and I guess I will be chasing that dream for a while. I just cannot believe this news. Sorry....lol.

PirateDiva
u love Phantom too...wow that was my obsession b4 pirates!

sailorleo
u love Phantom too...wow that was my obsession b4 pirates! yeah, im incredible sad still i'm gonna go write hate mail and send it to Terry, anyone want to add antything?

PirateDiva
yeah, im incredible sad still i'm gonna go write hate mail and send it to Terry, anyone want to add antything?

Yes tell T n T that they need to rewrite the ending cause it leaked, make it an exciting Jack/Liz ending without killing Will...hold their scripts, and keep it a dam surprise until the movie comes out!!!

sailorleo
roger..and can you still see my signature?

PirateDiva
Affirmative!!

sailorleo
i still can't, any way i sent it and it'll be a miracle if he gets it...

PirateDiva
Will suddenly looks Godly to me(in ur siggy sailorleo)...lol!! i still cant believe he's going!! Oh really kool...they better listen or i'll hold a knife to their neck...lol!!

sailorleo
that was sorta the point...it's so frustrating I CAN'T SEE MY OWN SIGGY!

sailorleo
bitchen! i fixed it! AH HA! I OWN!...ok back to poor will! *sniff*

JaehSkywalker
this is not happening.. noooooooooo!

LovelyOne
chiki it was only a joke..he's a fictional character..its not like we knew he was gonna die and then we deliberately rubbed salt into the wound.

I said sorry nuff said. I'm not gonna do it anymore

LovelyOne
more news:

"actually will is kinda the one who dies for all of them. he's the one who kills davey, thus becoming davey himself. Jack i think realizes that they(liz/Jack) were'nt meant to be, which makes me want to tear up the script being a j/e fan myself. he does however rescue her from the ship at the end end and consoles her over will."

well thats bollocks..ok i'm not going to watch it now...WHAT WAS THE POINT OF DMC?..

Its basically just milked the Jack/Liz possibility for money and they know the 1 billion will be made again with AWE cuz people will go and watch it thinking its gonna be Jack/Liz....well its not going to do as well I can tell you that

the DVD sales will be ruined..

I dont think I'm going to watch this now. Its ruined PotC for me..they can say godbye to PotC 4 being a successif its not a Jack/Liz ending for AWE

Disney..you have MESSED UP

akanai
from where ya know those things, lovelyone?

LovelyOne
someone went to the comic con and managed to get hold of the entire script...and the first 57 leaked pages are real.

and on keeptothecode.com..the insiders kept hinting this kind of thing and I didnt realize what they meant but now I know this ending..it makes sense what they said

LovelyOne
Well if jack saves her and concoles her over Will..that might be the hint we are talking about but it seems as if Jack/Liz drift further apart in the story..but the end might hint something

Just gotta say..well done Disney going out in such a crappy way if you dont make it a J/E possibility. Say goodbye to good DVD sales and a possible 1 billion for AWE and say goodbye to a successful PotC 4 if you dont end AWE with a Jack/Liz hint in one way or another.

the success of a sequel is only based on how well liked the previous movie was..and if they dont satisfy the audience who made DMC go up to 1 billion because of the well liked JACK/ ELIZABETH aspect and they dont hint a J/E thing for a 4th movie..then movie 4 is going to fail compared with DMC..and AWE probably will fail compared to DMC too

katelovespirate
are you serious?

so Liz really ends up alone?

how dare they. thats absurd. They kill off her dad, her husband, and then take away Jack as a possibility? that's too much.

thats not bittersweet by ANY stretch of the imagination. thats like, worse than titanic. its like, i dont know how to put it.

i hope it isnt true. i really hope so. im sorry, its too much... sigh....

of course i will go watch it... ONCE. but unless it pulls out some extra happy shockers, i will not see it again.

SOOOOO they couldnt find a way to make everyone happy, so they decided to make EVERYONE UNHAPPY?>!?! They decided to make everyone ANGRY???? what the heck. what the heck.

poor Will.

Jack realizes they weren't meant to be?! what the heck. how? why? why would he realize something like that after all the beauty of 2?

im sorry. this is dumb. im going to the beach to relax. cya guys later.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>