Galvatron(G1) vs. Fantastic Four(new cartoon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
The battle is in New York City. There are two scenarios.

1) Movie Galvatron
2) Season 3 Galvatron(aka Crazy Galvatron)

Some clips of Season 3 Galvatron for anyone who never saw him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrtuoswvlkA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6ohU93hLBg&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDI3NbldjbE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjDka-QSens&mode=related&search=

grey fox
Movie Galvatron tears them apart , he was a BEAST . Season 3 on the other hand takes out Thing and Johnny before getting owned.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by grey fox
Movie Galvatron tears them apart , he was a BEAST . Season 3 on the other hand takes out Thing and Johnny before getting owned.

The movie version I totally agree with, but the S3 version was still really tough. Not as dangerous in sheer power, but he grew some skill and was way more insane, creating a more unpredictable nemisis. He was more thoughtless about consiquence, though.
I say Movie Galvatron 9-10/10, and S3 Galvatron 7/10.

Tron
FF loses, simply because they don't have "the Touch".

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Tron
FF loses, simply because they don't have "the Touch".

If I recall though, Galvatron didn't either. That was Hot Rod who had "The Touch". Same with Optimus.
Still, laughing out loud .

Ultraman Baltan
Any more opinions?

grey fox
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
The movie version I totally agree with, but the S3 version was still really tough. Not as dangerous in sheer power, but he grew some skill and was way more insane, creating a more unpredictable nemisis. He was more thoughtless about consiquence, though.
I say Movie Galvatron 9-10/10, and S3 Galvatron 7/10.

"Strategy is for cowards" !

Lol

If I recall though, Galvatron didn't either. That was Hot Rod who had "The Touch". Same with Optimus.

Bah , Rodimus was a punk . He only beat Galvatron because Prime was there in the background , putting off Galvatron by flipping him the robo-bird.

Ultraman Baltan
Bah , Rodimus was a punk . He only beat Galvatron because Prime was there in the background , putting off Galvatron by flipping him the robo-bird.

I like Rodimus! mad Still, his Hot Rod version was 1000 times cooler and one of my favorite Tranformers ever.

Oh! I have a thread idea! Go to the TV section in a bit!

Ext@nt
I like Rodimus! mad Still, his Hot Rod version was 1000 times cooler and one of my favorite Tranformers ever.

The only thing cool about Rodimus is that he was voiced by Judd Nelson.

Ethier Galvatron just blows up the planet from orbit.

And as far as "The Touch". It was the 80's what did you expect?

grey fox

Hot rod's car form is perhaps the sweetest ride in all creation.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Ext@nt

From what i have seen of the Transformers, none excepy maybe Unicron and Omega Prime, have that kind of power.

grey fox
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
From what i have seen of the Transformers, none excepy maybe Unicron and Omega Prime, have that kind of power.

Megatron could draw power from a BLACK HOLE . And Galvatron is a suped up version of Megatron.

Ext@nt
In the first 3 episodes of the 3rd season, The decepticons find him on a planet in exile. They convince him to return and he blows up the planet to erase his exile.

Galvatron is the 2nd most powerfull decepticon to ever exist after Sunstorm.

R.O.T. Yahman
In the first 3 episodes of the 3rd season, The decepticons find him on a planet in exile. They convince him to return and he blows up the planet to erase his exile.

Galvatron is the 2nd most powerfull decepticon to ever exist after Sunstorm.

OK apparently Dooms suit draws power from a black hole (I have read that somewhere), black holes vary greatly in size and mass (e.g. its theorised that electron sized black holes may exist), second which series is this from; Its not the Energon Cartoon is it ? I never saw any of the transformers do anything in the slight bit impressive during the whole series.

grey fox
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
OK apparently Dooms suit draws power from a black hole (I have read that somewhere), black holes vary greatly in size and mass (e.g. its theorised that electron sized black holes may exist), second which series is this from; Its not the Energon Cartoon is it ? I never saw any of the transformers do anything in the slight bit impressive during the whole series.

Comics ?

There are several versions of Megatron . Not counting in the separate medium of comicbook and televison.

Black hole blast is from my TF annual which describes COMIC BOOK G1 megatron.

Ext@nt
It was during the 3rd Season of the original series, remeber Galvatron is to Unicron, what silver surfer is to Galactus.

He has some of Unicrons power in him.

Ultraman Baltan
The only thing cool about Rodimus is that he was voiced by Judd Nelson.

And as far as "The Touch". It was the 80's what did you expect?

Like I said before, Rodimus was awesome. But, Hot Rod(early form), to me, was cooler.

R.O.T. Yahman
It was during the 3rd Season of the original series, remeber Galvatron is to Unicron, what silver surfer is to Galactus.

He has some of Unicrons power in him.

I never really saw Unicron do anything that Impressive,although He seemed to scream a lot (In the nergon serries anyway) Infact i think a Herald level being / Sundipped KJryptonian may be able to defeat him.

Ext@nt
Do you know know Unicrons origin? He consumed the entire universe once and survived the big bang. And he didn't need a cosmic egg thing.

grey fox
Do you know know Unicrons origin? He consumed the entire universe once and survived the big bang. And he didn't need a cosmic egg thing.

Yeah , he's basically the Transformers version of Satan .

Ultraman Baltan
Yeah , he's basically the Transformers version of Satan .

More like their Galactus or Anti Moniter.

Ultraman Baltan
Bump.

Ultraman Baltan
THIS is how Galvatron ended?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7l9eQFNKuQ

Nogoodnamesleft
If I'm not mistaken, in one of those intros Galvatron blows up a moon or a planet or something. So on that basis I'd say he'd handle the Fantastic Four pretty easily.

Ext@nt
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
If I'm not mistaken, in one of those intros Galvatron blows up a moon or a planet or something. So on that basis I'd say he'd handle the Fantastic Four pretty easily.

Yes fully powered only Sunstorm can stop him.

Nogoodnamesleft
Whostorm?

Nogoodnamesleft
Hot rod's car form is perhaps the sweetest ride in all creation.

I like the suped-up racing truck or whatever it was that Rodimus turned into.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
I like the suped-up racing truck or whatever it was that Rodimus turned into.

I didn't like it. Hot Rod's form kicked serious butt.

Tron

Yeah, but Optimus and Rodimus had the "Touch" when they beat Megatron/Galvatron. The FF aren't that lucky here, unless Reed figures this out and busts out his I-Pod.wink

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Tron
Yeah, but Optimus and Rodimus had the "Touch" when they beat Megatron/Galvatron. The FF aren't that lucky here, unless Reed figures this out and busts out his I-Pod.wink

If he tried playing that song to give them a boost, he would burst into flames, only unlike HT, he would burn to death.

Sub_Mariner
If he tried playing that song to give them a boost, he would burst into flames, only unlike HT, he would burn to death.

All of the FFs costumes are flameproof, no?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
All of the FFs costumes are flameproof, no?

His skin isn't though. Neither is his hair.

Sub_Mariner
His skin isn't though. Neither is his hair.

Oh yes, well said.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Oh yes, well said.

Thank you.

Ultraman Baltan
Bump.

Ultraman Baltan
Bump.

Ext@nt
Bump.

The topic was dumb to begin with and now its over. Move on. No one cares.

Ultraman Baltan
The topic was dumb to begin with and now its over. Move on. No one cares.

This actually wasn't a dumb topic. As a matter of fact, it was a very enjoyable thread. You're just pissed that no one knows or cares about who Sunstorm is.

Ultraman Baltan
Bump.

Ext@nt
Galvatorn could blwo up the earth from Orbit in 2 shots, FF has no time to re-act.

Galvaclaw
Energon Unicron not impressive? He rotated around while firing his cannon and wiped out multiple planets. Also seeing the way how him and Optimus Supreme darted about thye were aproaching lightspeed.

I'd also say the Fallen and Liege maximo are more powerful than galvatron. Simply due to their much more varied powerset.

lando005
all in all unless reed has some prep time to whip up something against galvatron the ff go down hard i mean really really hard

Ext@nt
He could wipe out earth in 2 shots max, they don't have to to even do anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.