Anakins decision and confusion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediRobin23
Thinking about Anakin on a psychological level, when Palpatine was shooting lighting at Mace and Palpatine was getting deformed, Palpatine says "Anakin, Help me". Anakin understood these words from the vision he had from Padme saying the exact same words prior to this. Padme cried for help in the same way. Anakin, who is so heartfelt about losing Padme, he would do anything to prevent her from dying. When Palpatine said "Anakin, Help me" he thought back to Padme saying the same thing and saved Palpatine. He answered to his cry like he would have answered to Padmes cry. After he cut Maces arm off, he realized what he done and he was so confused with these strong feelings. I think that is why he did it

Darth Subjekt
...ok...yes, he did it to save Padme, not palpatine per se.

Kaos sebaceous
god i hate that part....

queeq
Me too... And you must be quite a genius to figure that out... I always thought it was blatantly obvious why Anakin saved Palps...

Alliance
It doesn't make sense to me.

He's about to kill Palps himself...he runs back and tells Mace...and gets all bitchy when Mace tries to kill him.

And honestly, do you think Palps was just gonna sit there and let Mace kill him?

Tangible God
Needs alot of reworking that scene does.

pr1983
Originally posted by Alliance
It doesn't make sense to me.

He's about to kill Palps himself...he runs back and tells Mace...and gets all bitchy when Mace tries to kill him.

And honestly, do you think Palps was just gonna sit there and let Mace kill him?

I don't think palps had much of a choice... his lightning had pretty much failed him and it looked like he was relying on anakin to save him imo...

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Tangible God
Needs alot of reworking that scene does.

I vote for Jedi not sucking so bad, and Palps not looking so creepy donatello

queeq
I second that.

Alliance
Originally posted by pr1983
I don't think palps had much of a choice... his lightning had pretty much failed him and it looked like he was relying on anakin to save him imo...

Maybe he could forcepush...or roll out of the way.

queeq
Or call 911...

Darth Subjekt
c'mon..when in that type of scary situation, who ya gonna call?

GHOST BUSTERS!!!!!

Alliance
Or you could roll out of the way.

queeq
Or fall on your knees and beg for mercy.

Alliance
or roll out of the way

queeq
Or grow wings and fly away.

Alliance
or roll out of the way

queeq
Hey I know what... he could roll out of the way!!

Alliance
yes

queeq
Done.

Alliance
Lets write Lucas.

queeq
You said you didn't wanna.

Alliance
I don't.

Why don;t you write Lucas.

queeq
No why? I have no quarrel with him... hmmm, perhaps on giving us the original OT on HD DVD, but that's about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.