Wolverine runs the Gauntlet (yes, again)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
the fights in an arena setting.

1. Killer Croc(in reptile form with enhanced strength n tough skin)

2. The Punisher(M16/M203 and colt 45) with 10 Navy SEALS armed the same

3. Daredevil

4. Captain America

5. Blade(super shotgun, uzis, grenades, kitana sword)

6. Gambit

7. Luke Cage

8. Batsquad (Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl, Robin, Catwoman, and Lady Shiva)

9. Pyro

10. Master Chief

11. Omega Red

badabing
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fear crybaby ranting

braz
lmao

General Kon-El
dies at 2 shifty

braz
Bollocks...

Grimm22
Somebody want to tell me why Omega Red is above Pyro or Master Cheif What the f**k?

braz
Omega Red's badazz, that is why shifty

badabing
Number 2 could have enough training and firepower to KO Logan for a bit. He may not get by 7, 8 or 9.

Grimm22
The day Wolverine gets past 8 is the day I lose to Wolverine in a game of Rock'em Sock'em Robots no expression

And I NEVER lose cool

capt it up
makes it to 8.

Wolverine2006
Wolverine stops at 8

braz
agreed, i say he gets to 8 too. but i still think he has an alright chance of beating 8, but when he gets to 9 thats when it def stops

Ultraman Baltan
Makes it to 7 and gets murdered.

Alfheim
He could get killed at 2. Probably not, but the 10 NaySeals could be used as cannon fodder while The Punisher waits for the right opportunity.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Makes it to 7 and gets murdered.

Wolverine wuld beat the crap outta Luke Cage.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Wolverine wuld beat the crap outta Luke Cage.

He would win, I dont know about beat the crap.

StyleTime
He stops at Gambit.

wolvertooth
Originally posted by StyleTime
He stops at Gambit.

i am sorry but your an idiot, wolverine makes it to omega red , wolverine beat that frenchi jerk many times

jrodslam
He can lose anywhere from 2-11, but 6 down are the hardest matchups for Wolvie. No way he clears it or makes it past 8 though.

StyleTime
Originally posted by wolvertooth
i am sorry but your an idiot, wolverine makes it to omega red , wolverine beat that frenchi jerk many times
Since your post speaks for itself, I'll leave it alone.

Wolverine has beaten people he shouldn't before. Gambit is one of them. Also, how does Wolverine get past the Batfamily, Pyro, or Master Chief? We'd all love to hear it.
Originally posted by jrodslam
He can lose anywhere from 2-11, but 6 down are the hardest matchups for Wolvie. No way he clears it or makes it past 8 though.
Agreed.
With the exception of Luke ( who should be below Gambit) Wolverine probably loses to everyone above 6.

Grimm22
Originally posted by wolvertooth

Master Cheif >x1000000 Wolverine no expression

lol fanboy rolling on floor laughing laughing

Metalmanx

Most accurate statement made so far.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Master Cheif >x1000000 Wolverine no expression

lol fanboy rolling on floor laughing laughing

Unless Master Chief did some crazy ass shit in a comic/novel, I'm about to laugh in your face...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Unless Master Chief did some crazy ass shit in a comic/novel, I'm about to laugh in your face...

There was a slight exaggeration there, but he's basially right. Master Chief will destroy Wolverine.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
There was a slight exaggeration there, but he's basially right. Master Chief will destroy Wolverine.

Going by game mechanics but that is pure and utter crap.

Tha C-Master
Unless Master Chief did some crazy ass shit in a comic/novel, I'm about to laugh in your face... His craziest feats are in the books: faster than bullets, lifting tanks and shit. I hate MC fanboys for that reason.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
His craziest feats are in the books: faster than bullets, lifting tanks and shit. I hate MC fanboys for that reason.

I assume Halo books are the same as SW EU? As in non-canon?

Anyway in game Masterchief isn't beyond losing to the Punisher in a shoot out.

Metalmanx

Anyway in game Masterchief isn't beyond losing to the Punisher in a shoot out.

The Halo books are actually completely canon. So I say again: He would destroy Woverine.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
The Halo books are actually completely canon. So I say again: He would destroy Woverine.

Do you have an article where Bungie says "Halo Books are Canon" or is that just oppinion?

Tha C-Master

Anyway in game Masterchief isn't beyond losing to the Punisher in a shoot out. It was an ongoing debate a year ago in Games vs.
It appears to be canon.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
It was an ongoing debate a year ago in Games vs.
It appears to be canon.

If Bungie hasn't out right stated it is Primary Canon then I will assume it is Secondary Canon like most Novels based on other licenses. Simple not contradicting the original source material's story line isn't enough to classify something Primary Canon... especially if there are huge discrepancies in the power of the characters.

Grimm22
The books are cannon no expression

Events from the books have been mentioned in the games such as in Halo 2 when they mention the attack on Reach wink

Yeah Master Cheif without his armor could still destroy Wolverine

Think Cap except 1000x more powerful big grin

Metalmanx
If Bungie hasn't out right stated it is Primary Canon then I will assume it is Secondary Canon like most Novels based on other licenses. Simple not contradicting the original source material's story line isn't enough to classify something Primary Canon... especially if there are huge discrepancies in the power of the characters.

Straight from the books:

"The official prequel to the award-winning Xbox game!"

"The official novel of the award-winning Xbox game!"

"Continuing the saga of the award-winning Xbox game!"

Then there's the little fact that all of the books have the registered trademark of XBOX, BUNGIE, and Microsoft.

They're cannon. Offical canon. Get over it.

King KAM
He can lose anywhere from 2-11, but 6 down are the hardest matchups for Wolvie. No way he clears it or makes it past 8 though. i agree

braz
bummp

LegacyOfTheAsh
I firkin love Wolvie but the Punisher and the 10 navy SEALs? thats not even really fair, i think it stops at 2...i guess it depends on the range at which the battle starts...if it starts from like 20 yards,then all those M203s could be put to good use...thered be wolvie chunks all over the field...if the fight began close enough then hed be able to get in there, and work on the marines but the Punisher aint dumb he may be able to get away from the fray and open up with the 50cal...and if they dont do the kill, someone else on down the line will....sorry wolvie...love ya man....but yer dead

braz
i think he could beat the SEALS, hes quick enough to dodge what they throw at em, i mean. hes been hit in the face with a nuke and recovered in seconds, so i think he could take number 2.

riceroost
Wolverine smears everyone except Pyro and Omega Red.
Pyro fries him 7/10 and Red KOs him via death/drain 8/10.

I'll leave master chief alone since I know jack about him, but being faster than bullets and lifting tanks doesn't prove anything. Wolverien has beaten people that fast and faster and can hang with guys that lift mountain ranges.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by riceroost
Wolverine smears everyone except Pyro and Omega Red.
Pyro fries him 7/10 and Red KOs him via death/drain 8/10.

I'll leave master chief alone since I know jack about him, but being faster than bullets and lifting tanks doesn't prove anything. Wolverien has beaten people that fast and faster and can hang with guys that lift mountain ranges.

Yeah however the Chief has been trained since childhood to be a killing machine. He is a Super Soldier and he is quite resourceful. Chances are he will find a way to take down Wolverine IF, and this is a big IF, his strength and training is not enough. His reflexes, strength, speed and training outclass Wolverine. Logan is going down hard. The best he could hope to achieve is scratch Master Chief's shield.

Edit: Add Cortana and Wolverine will be dead in less than an instant.

And about the canon business, unlike George Lucas who barely oversees his Expanding Universe; Bungie safeguards everything Halo related. The only Halo appearance they haven't strictly supervised is Halo Wars, and that's mostly because they're working on Halo 3 and because a respected team is working on it. Even then you can bet they will be keeping a close eye on how the story unfolds etc.

Grimm22
Originally posted by riceroost

'll leave master chief alone since I know jack about him, but being faster than bullets and lifting tanks doesn't prove anything. Wolverien has beaten people that fast and faster and can hang with guys that lift mountain ranges.

no expression...................

eek! laughing rolling on floor laughing hysterical lol

I dont even need to say it bored

braz
Originally posted by Grimm22
no expression...................

eek! laughing rolling on floor laughing hysterical lol

I dont even need to say it bored

hasnt he like really hurt the hulk tho..? no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.