Sephiroth vs Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaled
Sephiroth from FF7 + all his powers, magics, summons etc

Alucard from the hellsing

the battle takes place in midgar in its prime, before its ruin
Theres One winged angel playing as background big grin
again this is a general question, i don't know

IceJaw
I'd say Alucard

SpadeKing
Sephiroth wins cause the background music is on

IceJaw
laughing out loud

ESB -1138
Sephiroth would use Heartless Angel

IceJaw
*Waits for Zen2:nd* ermm

SpadeKing
would tell him to beg for forgiveness then laugh maniaticaly as the chorus high pitched voices sing. SEPHIROTH

Burning thought
sephioth is a pathetic one winged dude who thinks his badass

Alucard if ime thinking of the right one is a vampire who can reform after being reduced to a bloody mess

ALUCARD!!!

or Kain comes in after Alucard loses and pwns sephi

Kaled
Burning i can't help but come to the conclusion your just a FF hater erm

Burning thought
yes i am hehe....i just h8 them......the games bore me and Cloud and Sephiroth just think their badasses

however what spells does he have, can he call upon the sun or whatever like he did in that one game, can he defeat Alucard though...i mean Alucard CAN reform after being blasted into liquid FFS how cna sephiroth beat him before he simply shoots sephiroth with his hand guns

Kaled
hahah, bullets+sephiroth = wasted ammo

well he as time magic, all forms of elemental magic, healing magics, a instant kill special

grey fox
Alucard indefinitely . He ripped out the heart of a guy who sold his SOUL, just to get the exact anti-alucard power necessary to lay a beatdown on 'ol fang -face.

Sephiroth get's a SERIOUS beating.

doan_m
Wait.... Alucard was in a game?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Kaled
hahah, bullets+sephiroth = wasted ammo

well he as time magic, all forms of elemental magic, healing magics, a instant kill special

instant kill special, so you think that would work against Satan or Lucifer, you think that would work against the Christion god or Jesus.......

i h8 it when people say there an instant kill move in a game and they expect it would work against everything, it prob wouldnt work against half the things in other games....also whats good is time magic, elemental and healing when your opponent is not only fast enough to prob dodge most of the attacks but would probably simply reform

Kaled
He was ablr to reform beacuase his master sir integro allowed this, so special circumstances erm

SpadeKing
Sephiroth just casts meteor and kill him erm

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Burning thought
instant kill special, so you think that would work against Satan or Lucifer, you think that would work against the Christion god or Jesus.......

i h8 it when people say there an instant kill move in a game and they expect it would work against everything, it prob wouldnt work against half the things in other games....also whats good is time magic, elemental and healing when your opponent is not only fast enough to prob dodge most of the attacks but would probably simply reform

So what you are saying is that Alucard is as great as Satan or God? Alucard is the son of Dracula. A vampire not a god.

Amazing how much credit you are giving Alucard. Why does he not use any of these things to beat daddy? In fact he needed Trevor Belmont to help him take down Dracula in Castlevania 3 and was also defeated by Trevor Belmont in combat.

Again Sephiroth would just use Heartless Angel and put an end to Alucard or use Supernova.

bean_machine
There is no way for Alucard to lose. He has great superhuman strength and senses. He is able to fly and has super speed (speed blitz anyone). He can phase through solid objects. He also has teleportation, telepathy, and telekinesis. He can be reduced to a mere puddle and regenerate back to his normal self without much effort.

He is not really affected by the weaknesses of vampires. He dislikes sunlight but it won't kill him and silver has no effect on him. For all intents and purposes he is truly immortal.

If Alucard releases his final seal then its definitely over for Sephiroth since it would summon the souls of all his victims and he would have an army numbering in the thousands to fight for him while he chills in the back.

From the anime series Alucard kills Incognito, who at the time was possessed by the Egyptian go Set.

How the hell is Sephiroth going to compete with that?

ESB -1138
There is no way for Alucard to lose. He has great superhuman strength and senses. He is able to fly and has super speed (speed blitz anyone). He can phase through solid objects. He also has teleportation, telepathy, and telekinesis. He can be reduced to a mere puddle and regenerate back to his normal self without much effort.

Amazing that Trevor Belmont defeated Alucard and amazing that Alucard needed help to defeat Dracula. Oh and Sephiroth can also teleport.

bean_machine
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Amazing how much credit you are giving Alucard. Why does he not use any of these things to beat daddy? In fact he needed Trevor Belmont to help him take down Dracula in Castlevania 3 and was also defeated by Trevor Belmont in combat.

Dude its Alucard from Hellsing not Castlevania 3. stick out tongue

Alucard from the hellsing

ESB -1138
Originally posted by bean_machine
Dude its Alucard from Hellsing not Castlevania 3. stick out tongue

Oh. In that case Sephiroth goes down.

Burning thought
So what you are saying is that Alucard is as great as Satan or God? Alucard is the son of Dracula. A vampire not a god.

Again Sephiroth would just use Heartless Angel and put an end to Alucard or use Supernova.

no i wasnt comparing him to God or Satan, i was just pointing out instant kill moves dont work on everyone, which is mega true, if youve played the Croc games or crash bandicoot he does 1 hit kills on many things, does that mean that attack can 1 hit Sephiroth or Cloud.....?

anyway back on point, i dont really know Alucard, i havnt read or seen anything about him that isnt on this forum, read alucard posts and he does some pretty amazing things that Sephiroth cannot hold a candle too, also doesnt Supernova kill Sephiroth and when does he do this move.....

ESB -1138
Actually this thread is against the rules since Alucard (Hellsing) came from an anime and not a video game.

And physical one hit kills are different than magical one hit kills that doesn't effect the body at all.

Kaled
sephiroth could use super nova and vapourise him no expression

or he could infect him with jenova cells, then alucard would work for mother happy

grey fox
sephiroth could use super nova and vapourise him no expression

or he could infect him with jenova cells, then alucard would work for mother happy

Lol , The ignorance is hilarious.

Edged weapons do diddly to Alucard , Anderson thought he was in the clear with them when....

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/9389/hellsingv1c6207qs.th.jpg http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/9030/hellsingv1c6216iq.th.jpg http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2396/hellsingv1c6224pz.th.jpg

..and how will Sephiroth infect Alucard with 'Jenova Cells' hmm ?

Oh and flames ?

From this....

http://www.seccion13.com/mithos/hellsing_v05_c05-14Color.jpg

...to this.

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/5113/hellsingv4c131hg0.th.jpg

Heat means nothing.

Kaled
sad i'm learning here, cut me some slack

geostigma.... anything can be affected by it.
well to my knowledge

whats the exact floor with the super nova attack again please?

grey fox
sad i'm learning here, cut me some slack

geostigma.... anything can be affected by it.
well to my knowledge

whats the exact floor with the super nova attack again please?

Alcuard is (technically) dead , I doubt a 'disease' will do anything to him.

Kaled
its not a diesease, its like a tap, corruption erm i don't KNOW its exact defention, but it overuns your mind, hhee what a twist, burning alucard with holy fire ^^ even if it is effectiveless, its a good ironic twist
anyway i'l back laters, sorry if i made a noob thread alucard just interests me is all happy

Burning thought
its not a diesease, its like a tap, corruption erm i don't KNOW its exact defention, but it overuns your mind, hhee what a twist, burning alucard with holy fire ^^ even if it is effectiveless, its a good ironic twist
anyway i'l back laters, sorry if i made a noob thread alucard just interests me is all happy

HAHA NOOBIE!!!

Kaled
burning i don't want you in here, bugger off chair

Burning thought
laughing sry i was only foolin with ya big grin

Kayne Archeron
geostigma could get into Alucard, since geostigma is a disease that the planet uses on whatever it finds as a threat. the question is how it would affect Alucard...

grey fox
its not a diesease, its like a tap, corruption erm i don't KNOW its exact defention, but it overuns your mind,

laughing

Please , Alucard has MILLIONS of minds within his own body , yet he can control them with ease. Geostigma will just be another drop in the lake.

SpadeKing
Sephiroth would just simply throw water on him and watch him burn out no expression

2D_MASTER
ALUCARD.

Kaled
geostigma doesn't contol your mind, it controls your body

wait a second, what about sephiroths time magic? and the ultima? (just asking)

grey fox
geostigma doesn't contol your mind, it controls your body

wait a second, what about sephiroths time magic? and the ultima? (just asking)

Once again , Alucard is dead. I have yet to see Geostigma infect a corpse. Alucard is technically ageless so time will do nothing and I'm not even sure if Sephiroth HAS Ultima

Kaled
ahh ok thanks grey fox, i know alot more about alucard now ^^ thread over then yep?

Alucard wins! big grin

Broke Beat
Alucard by a long shot, it really isnt fair though. i mean he has soo much over him, you really cant compare them. Sephiroth is amazing in alot of ways, but then Alucard is in a league of his own.

SpadeKing
for the last damn time Sephiroth wins cause he has a theme song mad

grey fox
Originally posted by SpadeKing
for the last damn time Sephiroth wins cause he has a theme song mad

....and Alucard has one as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy_XWpQExjI

(It's not officialy his theme but the fans consider it Alucards theme at least)

bean_machine
Woohoo Alucard for the win!!!

Kaled
Originally posted by grey fox
....and Alucard has one as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy_XWpQExjI

(It's not officialy his theme but the fans consider it Alucards theme at least)

sephiroth's better no expression and not by a little
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyRiQVALJ04
BUT everytime sephiroth's theme's played he loses sad

Kaled
i got a friend of a friend (some kinda Alucard guru) who says super nova would kill alucard, because its complete holy essence would destroy the shadow in alucard.....anyone got a translator?

2D_MASTER
i got a friend of a friend (some kinda Alucard guru) who says super nova would kill alucard, because its complete holy essence would destroy the shadow in alucard.....anyone got a translator?

Well alucard can actually pull people into his own little dimension when all his seals are unleashed. He took down a demon thousands of years old with little effort (incognito), I highly doubt any of Sephiroths magic abilities will effect Alucards black magic. In his own dimension, Alucard is pretty much like a god (kinda like The Trainman in the matrix movies).

2D_MASTER
Yes I double post, botches.
ANyways, did my last post shut everybody up?

Nikkolas
This isn't even a fight. Kain vs. Alucard...now THAT is a fight.

And Kuja >>>>>>>>>>>>> Sephiroth. And Alucard >>>>> Sephiroth. And Kain >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sephiroth.

Kaled
if sephiroth has super nova he can kill Alucard no matter the version, would be like filling Alucard with holy element, he wouldn't survive mmkay. i got that infomation who has followed hellsing since it came out.

Kain actully shouldn't be able to fight anyone with a bit of decency, because he'd never meet them, thus the battle would be outside of this destiny, so he'd die like a normal person, but shhh

i'm really get sick of sephiroth haters miffed

Nikkolas
Supernova isn't a canon move. It can't blow up the Sun. It can't harm the solar system. It can't even kill teh party. It can't kill Alucard.

And no, Kain wouldn't die like a normal person. He'd warp dimension, freeze time and get a free-hit on Sephiroth, effectively obliterating him. Hell, Kain could take on the Justice League and stand a chance. He simply has too much power magic spells to rip out souls, a sword nearly cosmic-level in power with control over dimensiont, ime, elements and not to mention his intelligence. He beats the best of the best with ease.

Even without his immortality, he'd kill Seph's ass.

Kaled
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Supernova isn't a canon move. It can't blow up the Sun. It can't harm the solar system. It can't even kill teh party. It can't kill Alucard.

1) the parties race isn't hurt by the sun

2) that is such a dodgers excuse becuase you cannot accept that it would annihilate your character

simple as, you cannot fight back without dodging

Even without his immortality, he'd kill Seph's ass.
clearly you don't know what your talking about

Mesirus
Please Nikko, methink your talkin out your arse. Holy element would take out even Aluc

Raxarus
Suoer Nova would destroy Alucard. It's a great fight seen as both have unlimited power and are both immortal. i Also know Sephiroth's powers and Alucards so i know whos gonna win ^^

TricksterPriest
Alucard is almost as unkillable as Kain. This fight is illegal, but it's kind of pathetic. There's no way to kill Alucard with holy devices or energies. Hellsing's experiments made him the strongest vampire in existence. In fact, the manga says that not only is he the original vampire, Count Dracula, but that he might be Satan in the mortal world. Have you seen the crazy shit he does in the manga? Sephiroth is completely out-classed.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Alucard is almost as unkillable as Kain. This fight is illegal, but it's kind of pathetic. There's no way to kill Alucard with holy devices or energies. Hellsing's experiments made him the strongest vampire in existence. In fact, the manga says that not only is he the original vampire, Count Dracula, but that he might be Satan in the mortal world. Have you seen the crazy shit he does in the manga? Sephiroth is completely out-classed.

AHMEN. And none of you sephiroth supporters have yet to dispute my point. Once alucard has you in his world, you're fawking GONE.

Emperor Ashtar
I don't know where people get the idea that you have to kill someone to win the fight, And alucards fight with incognito is not canon.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I don't know where people get the idea that you have to kill someone to win the fight, And alucards fight with incognito is not canon.
WTF not canon? where'd you get that from?

ESB -1138

Then I guess that attack Sephiroth uses in FF7 is nothing at all. I mean heck if it isn't cannon that means that the final boss battle in FF7 must be noncannon as well.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
WTF not canon? where'd you get that from?

From the fact that it never happened in the manga.

TricksterPriest
He's right about Incognito. But the fact remains that if anything, the first Hellsing series UNDERPOWERED Alucard. Alucard would still destroy Sephiroth. And 2nd, Supernova is canon, but it's not as powerful as it looks. It's an illusion. The spell is powerful, yes, but it not only looks stronger than it actually is, it also can't really destroy planets and suns.

IceJaw
Then I guess that attack Sephiroth uses in FF7 is nothing at all. I mean heck if it isn't cannon that means that the final boss battle in FF7 must be noncannon as well. It's really not a "canon" attack and if Super nova is that powerfull (which it isn't), how come he used Meteor in the first place?

That attack is clearly an illusion attack cuz suddenly they're sent into outer space to see a giant fireball destroy their galaxy and they don't die from suffication (and doesn't damage Seph at all) erm

TricksterPriest
Thank you Icejaw, for taking that at face value. It's like Eden in FF8, you can't really say that Earth gets blown up when you use that thing. It just looks like it. Obviously an illusion.

Kaled
Originally posted by IceJaw
It's really not a "canon" attack and if Super nova is that powerfull (which it isn't), how come he used Meteor in the first place?

That attack is clearly an illusion attack cuz suddenly they're sent into outer space to see a giant fireball destroy their galaxy and they don't die from suffication (and doesn't damage Seph at all) erm

sephiroth looks to be immune to fir,e i mean, at nilbehiem, and there, he's never been hurt by fire :O

i'm not posting here because there are too many haters, if my friend who has followed aluc all the way says aluc loses, then he does simple as.

Emperor Ashtar
sephiroth looks to be immune to fir,e i mean, at nilbehiem, and there, he's never been hurt by fire :O

i'm not posting here because there are too many haters, if my friend who has followed aluc all the way says aluc loses, then he does simple as.

By haters you mean people who don't swallow the BS that sephiroth fanboys constantly post, typical fanboy argument.

TricksterPriest
Kaled, who is this friend of yours? He seems to be giving you bad advice and information. Not to mention you have cited him everytime you had an opinion on something you haven't done or aren't well versed in. Invite him on the forum, let us debate this with your source of information.

Kaled
Kaled, who is this friend of yours? He seems to be giving you bad advice and information. Not to mention you have cited him everytime you had an opinion on something you haven't done or aren't well versed in. Invite him on the forum, let us debate this with your source of information.

Chrisopher Eggison, he's in my college, he doesn't like to post himself becuase he think we're all losers, but he gives me my info

TricksterPriest
He's entitled to his opinion of us. stick out tongue But his info needs work.

Emperor Ashtar
Chrisopher Eggison, he's in my college, he doesn't like to post himself becuase he think we're all losers, but he gives me my info

Man give the guy's address and photo why don't you! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

2D_MASTER
From the fact that it never happened in the manga.

Erm just because it doesnt happen in the Manga does not imply that it is NOT canon. I know it doesnt happen in the manga, but I mean who ever said without a doubt "the anime is not canon.". Im not saying you're wrong, I just want some proof.

Emperor Ashtar
Erm just because it doesnt happen in the Manga does not imply that it is NOT canon. I know it doesnt happen in the manga, but I mean who ever said without a doubt "the anime is not canon.". Im not saying you're wrong, I just want some proof.

The manga is always the aurhority in canon, not the anime since the anime is not the source. The orignal anime contradicts the timeline of the manga, So, it can't be canon.

TricksterPriest
No, I think he's right actually. The new OVA is considered canon, but I'm pretty sure the first hellsing series isn't canon. I could be wrong of course.

Emperor Ashtar
No, I think he's right actually. The new OVA is considered canon, but I'm pretty sure the first hellsing series isn't canon. I could be wrong of course.

That's because the ova follows the manga, as long as the anime follows the manga,it's canon.

2D_MASTER
That's because the ova follows the manga, as long as the anime follows the manga,it's canon.

Meh, give me a credible source that states that Hellsing Anime is not cannon. Until you do thats your OPINION, nothing more.

Emperor Ashtar
Meh, give me a credible source that states that Hellsing Anime is not cannon. Until you do thats your OPINION, nothing more.

What source do I have to get, read the manga, I can link it to you. The anime contradicts the manga entirley and thus is not canon. The manga is always considered the original source for canon, since it contains the original timeline, which the anime doesn't even follow. If you don't belive me, I could careless.

But let me say this, if the anime is canon, where does it fit in on the origianl timeline?

Veldar
Honestly, I think that gun-toting Mormon, or whatever he was supposed to be... (Jenova's witness? LOL) that fought against Arucard would probably have a better chance against Arucard than Sepiroth. He's scarier too. I think the only way Sepiroth could win is if he blasted his soundtrack "One-Winged Angel." since it does seem to be spiritual in a sense.

(Sorry Sephiroth... but I think you need to sit out of this one.)

King Ghidorah
Hellsing is good and all but people fanwank Alucard to ungodly proportions. If Sephiroth can perform supernovas and slice through buildings like people say he can, then how is Alucard going to compete with that? Don't give me the 'one million souls' stuff because he's going to die humiliating deaths over and over again.

dika123
lol necro

StealthRanger
Sephiroth performing supernovas is bullshit and has been for years. World honestly wonders why this shite keeps cropping up every year or so

Though Sephiroth can solo Hellsing as things stand now so, yeah

Jmanghan
Alucard has the strongest regen I have ever seen in Fiction, now, I'm not saying that grants him an automatic win, but how the **** is Sephiroth going to kill him? Not that Alucard's bullets would do much to Sephiroth, who tanks gigantic death beams, and is stated to be stronger then anyone in FF7.

AncientPower
Sephiroth wins, his multiple magical attacks would dominate. Heartless Angel according to it's description is a perfect weapon against evil characters.

Jmanghan
He can defeat Alucard, but he can't kill him.

Hell, I doubt even Galactus could kill him.

StealthRanger
Galactus devours Alucard's existence and erases him from every level of existence. Even Silver Surfer (or any Herald really) would bitchslap Alucard

As for how Sephiroth kills Alucard, well unless shite like Death works, then hard to say if he could defeat Post Schrodinger Alucard

There's always BFR though

Jmanghan
I mean, I recall in Hellsing Ultimate where the Saint guy (I forgot his name) used his demonic power to crush Alucard's limb regen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.