Link vs Cloud and Sephiroth (The Advent children versions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IceJaw
OoT Link has all his stuff from all the games, the fight takes place on a skyscraper's rooftop and they all fight at the same time, no rounds.

They start 10 meters from eachother, forming a triangle formation.

SpadeKing
Link wins since Cloud and Sephiroth end up fighting each other for about a hour

Kaled
link can more than likely kill either one, but not both together erm

SpadeKing
seriously? if I remember I seen link get killed by a bat erm

on fire

Kaled
lol, well point being link vs cloud and link vs seph threads more people say link, i think confused

SpadeKing
Fanboys mhm

even Cloud can beat Link ( and dont say I hate link I have every legendof zelda game. )

IceJaw
*Cough*Link with all his stuff*Cough*

Kaled
i perfer cloud to link, i perfer sephiroth to cloud, link is my least fave here, but doesn't mean i don't like him erm

Burning thought
link pwns the FF fools

ESB -1138
Sephiroth and Cloud WTFpwn Link. Cloud would use Omnislash Version 5 and Sephiroth will just throw a building at Link.

Kaled
lol, well either way link can't win this sad

Swe_Bum
I saw the FF7 movie Yesturday and it ROCKED!! and as i could see Sephiroth was Omega uber powerful!!
so i think he pwns Link swe_bum

Burning thought
Link can become a giant, go invisible, become invincible, has tonnes of fairies to bring him back from the dead if he does die and has light arrows which can apprently destroy evil so sephiroth would prob die

SpadeKing
Originally posted by IceJaw

maybe he could take one of them out the orcarina won't help he would be choopped up while playing it though.

Originally posted by Swe_Bum
I saw the FF7 movie Yesturday and it ROCKED!! and as i could see Sephiroth was Omega uber powerful!!
so i think he pwns Link swe_bum

Sephiroth disappointed me in the movie erm I've seen him do better

Krone
Originally posted by Burning thought
Link can become a giant, go invisible, become invincible, has tonnes of fairies to bring him back from the dead if he does die and has light arrows which can apprently destroy evil so sephiroth would prob die

OoT Link

unless he completed the game and missed a hell of alot in OoT link cant become a gaint? correct

IceJaw
Read the first post, smartass barker

And yeah, Seph sucked as in the movie, didn't even take Safer form or any other form. erm

Swe_Bum
Originally posted by SpadeKing

Sephiroth disappointed me in the movie erm I've seen him do better Well I haven't played the game so what do i know.. eek!

IceJaw
laughing out loud

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Burning thought

Since Link can have 4 bottles I guess those are some pretty heavy faires. Oh and Cloud and Sephiroth won't be hovering over a selected area and play catch with Link. They will actually try to hit him.

And those same light arrows couldn't take down Ganondorf. Heck Link needed to get Ganon weakened a lot before he could kill him with silver arrows.

IceJaw
Which Link are you talking about? He killed Ganon with the Master sword, the light arrowns weakened him barker

And since I didn't mention anything about the skyscraper being in a city your Seph throwing a building at Link doesn't add up especialy when he has only made a PART of a building FALL DOWN on Cloud, no bullshit in this thread, please erm

Link becomes a Giant (which would result that the skyscraper collapses) uses any invinsibility spell and stomps them

ESB -1138
OoT Link has all his stuff from all the games, the fight takes place on a skyscraper's rooftop and they all fight at the same time, no rounds.

They start 10 meters from eachother, forming a triangle formation.

OoT Link. And he has never killed Ganon with the Master Sword.

Sephiroth would destroy the skyscraper and thus kill Link in the fall.

IceJaw
Seph isn't that strong barker watch the movie again please.

Krone
is Cloud aloud suse summons in this fight?

IceJaw
Did he summon anything in AC?

ESB -1138
Seph isn't that strong barker watch the movie again please.

yeah Sephiroth isn't that strong. He only brought down the Shin-Ra building using just his mind. That's a weakling. roll eyes (sarcastic)

IceJaw
did the AC version do that?

ESB -1138
He did that in AC?

While Sephiroth was fighting Cloud. He brought down the Shin-Ra building and even swung his sword once and made the falling debris divide a lot. You need to watch the battle again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAUmpjrfZRY

IceJaw
That wasn't even half the building erm You're starting to sound like Shin Remy and his "mountain" erm

And may I remind you, that place's a ruin and that he didn't throw it AND that OoT Link was the last one to kill Ganon who hasn't shown his face in a very long time erm

Link can become invinsible and as tall as Empire state building, what more do you need?

kamikz
Tall as the Empire state building is a large overstatement, but I get your point. wink

IceJaw
Large? More like small stick out tongue

kamikz
Not really. He doesn't grow that much really. When he is a giant he is as tall as those statues that are placed around the area, and they are about the size of a normal house in Sweden! stick out tongue

IceJaw
What kind of house?

kamikz
Like, not a very tall one. stick out tongue

ESB -1138
That wasn't even half the building erm You're starting to sound like Shin Remy and his "mountain" erm

And may I remind you, that place's a ruin and that he didn't throw it AND that OoT Link was the last one to kill Ganon who hasn't shown his face in a very long time erm

Link can become invinsible and as tall as Empire state building, what more do you need?

I never knew that the OoT Link had those powers. I must have missed those because I have never seen OoT Link become invisible or become giant.

You know bringing down the top of the Shin-Ra building with the power of his mind is a lot more than Link could ever do.

Sephiroth has Link beat in speed, strength, magic, and throwing Cloud into the battle is overkill.

IceJaw
Read the first post of the thread, that's friggin' basic, man erm

You can't prove that he did that with his mind, he most likely went up there and cut that part before Cloud noticed and if so, how come he didn't kill Cloud with his oh so allmighty mind? Maybe, cuz he CAN'T? erm

badacyborg
Cloud...even if Seph and Cloud worked together to kill Link, cloud would probably take Seph out right after.

Blax X
Link takes this.And Sephirtoh is so over-rated and over-hyped its not even funny anymore. 90% of your average anime main characters can beat Sephiroth. hell, even certain pokemon....

badacyborg
yeah, like magikarp!

Blax X
laughing

badacyborg
nice sig, but I'm more of a Rock Lee guy

badacyborg
Kakashi's badass too

Blax X
heh, Kakashi, rock lee, shikamaru, and shino are my favourites.

badacyborg
cool! Hey...you know what's odd? The name of the anime is "Naruto", but it revolves around Sasuke than it does the so called "protagonist"

Blax X
Yeah I have noticed that. Meh...

badacyborg
Have u seen advent children yet?

Blax X
I downloaded it almost a year ago off Lime Wire, lol. It was okay, though I think they could have given Sephiroth more screen time.

badacyborg
most definitely, he was there for like ten minutes before Cloud killed him! The final battle scene should've been longer...

Blax X
I agree, all the hyped up tenstion "z0mg its Sephy!!" and then was gone before I could blink...

Swe_Bum
Yeah, I think so too..

badacyborg
I guess the battle scene was too expensive or time consuming to make, but still, it woulda' been nice to see the full capabilities of them both.

Swe_Bum
mmyes

IceJaw
That's not a word erm

"Myes" as in "Myes, indeed" is a word though but it isn't pronounced "mm-yes" erm

Krone
mmmmno dont agree with you there!

IceJaw
erm

badacyborg
mmmyou should stop taking grammar so seriously! mmmwhahaha! mmmjust kidding dude!

grey fox

..I think were forgetting that Sephiroth does pretty well against giant sized creatures , after-all he found a Midgar Zolem (pretty damn big snakeys) ...AND WRECKED IT'S SHIT !

He firggen impales the damn thing , Dracula style.

Kaled
i thought this thread and died and decomposed erm Links good but he's not a friggin god. top of my head i can't think of anywone could could take sephiroth AND cloud thats game originated

TricksterPriest
If Link has all his items from all the games, then he can use Fierce Deity Mask. As we all know, there is no way to beat FD Link ingame. The giant's mask is another huge advantage. Not to mention Link has a huge experience edge. So, rather than Sephiroth being the favorite, he and Cloud are actually the underdogs. If he has all his items, with 4 bottles per game, that's at least 16 bottles. HOW THE HELL CAN SEPHIROTH OR CLOUD WIN IF LINK HAS POSSIBLY 16 FAIRIES AND/OR BLUE MEDICINES!? There's no way. Sephiroth is underpowered in AC, and Cloud is stronger. But Link is ludicrously powerful by comparison. I'm not sure he could beat Safer Sephiroth without some of his uber items like FD mask, but this one? Overkill. Link wtfpwns them both.

Emperor Ashtar

He wins, that's really cheap btw.

TricksterPriest
Yep. Thanks Ashtar. You gotta nerf Link rather than the other two. He's the toughest guy there.

Emperor Ashtar
This seems like a spite thread, link can do so much with his items. He can summon the four gaints, turn into a gaint and kill them.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
This seems like a spite thread, link can do so much with his items. He can summon the four gaints, turn into a gaint and kill them.

To bad it was said in MM that the giants could only be summoned in a certain area. Where the clock tower was built. Also too bad the Giant's Mask would render Link more then help him. Sephiroth brought down a building with his mind and he and Cloud were tearing through metal like it was sand.

Link wouldn't do anything that could take down Cloud and Sephiroth. Not to mention Cloud would do a little Omnislash Version 5 and really WTFpwn Link.

Kaled
.....ugh, cloud has omni-slash and sephiroth has heartless angel. As far as combat skills go, both Cloud and Sephiroth surpass Link by miles. Also link dies if he falls from the skyscraper they start from, Sephiroth can fly and cloud can leap thousands of meters. Another facter is in AC Sephiroth is able to make the top of the shinra build collapse via sheer will, so he could simply do the same here. Not to mention the summoning materia in AC....

As for the giants and Link becoming one and all... since when did either Sephiroth or Cloud have the slightest problem slaying giants?? Sephhiroth slew dragons in like 2 maybe 3 hits, and cloud drop-kicked SIN's ass.

Links magic on whole is totally belittled by Sephiroths and clouds, he devices ain't gonna work, he's totally out of his league. Link is a big fish in a small pong but this is the ocean, and he's drowning

all assets used on either side Cloud and Sephiroth annihilated Link, and thats Links best case scenario

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by ESB -1138
To bad it was said in MM that the giants could only be summoned in a certain area. Where the clock tower was built. Also too bad the Giant's Mask would render Link more then help him. Sephiroth brought down a building with his mind and he and Cloud were tearing through metal like it was sand.

Ever heard of game restriction, it's the reason why he can only summon the gaints in certain areas.

ESB -1138
Ever heard of game restriction, it's the reason why he can only summon the gaints in certain areas.

The old lady even told Link that the only place to summon the giants was at the clock tower. 100 paces from the sea, swam, mountains, and canyon which was the clock tower was the only place the four giants could be summoned at.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Kaled

As for the giants and Link becoming one and all... since when did either Sephiroth or Cloud have the slightest problem slaying giants?? Sephhiroth slew dragons in like 2 maybe 3 hits, and cloud drop-kicked SIN's ass.

Links magic on whole is totally belittled by Sephiroths and clouds, he devices ain't gonna work, he's totally out of his league. Link is a big fish in a small pong but this is the ocean, and he's drowning

all assets used on either side Cloud and Sephiroth annihilated Link, and thats Links best case scenario

Wow, that's the biggest load I've ever suffered to read, links magic is not on par sephiroth, wtf?

Kaled
Sephiroth can change the weather without even trying, he made and entire building collapse in an instant, Link has never demostrated such feats

Emperor Ashtar
The old lady even told Link that the only place to summon the giants was at the clock tower. 100 paces from the sea, swam, mountains, and canyon which was the clock tower was the only place the four giants could be summoned at.

What lady?

Emperor Ashtar
Sephiroth can change the weather without even trying, he made and entire building collapse in an instant, Link has never demostrated such feats

Oh, wow,change the weather it's not like link has ever done that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kaled
he had to sit down and play a song... sephiroth does it when he wants to... COMPLETE DIFFERENCE

Emperor Ashtar
he had to sit down and play a song... sephiroth does it when he wants to... COMPLETE DIFFERENCE

Duide, link can change the seasons with a wave of a wand.

ESB -1138
What lady?

The old lady who read Link those stories. It was said many times in the game that the giants could only be summoned from 100 paces from the ocean, swamp, mountains, and canyon which was the clock tower.

Cloud WTFpwned Sin Bahamut that charged up a powerful mega flare and went straight through it. Those giants wouldn't be a problem for Cloud. Link would be a sitting duck basically. He wouldn't be able to move nearly as fast as Cloud or Sephiroth and isn't even near their strength even with the golden gauntlets.

Emperor Ashtar
The old lady who read Link those stories. It was said many times in the game that the giants could only be summoned from 100 paces from the ocean, swamp, mountains, and canyon which was the clock tower.

Quote what she said, Becuase I don't remeber anywhere saying that the gaints can only be summoned to clock town.

Cloud WTFpwned Sin Bahamut that charged up a powerful mega flare and went straight through it. Those giants wouldn't be a problem for Cloud. Link would be a sitting duck basically. He wouldn't be able to move nearly as fast as Cloud or Sephiroth and isn't even near their strength even with the golden gauntlets.

What did cloud and sephiroth do in advent children that put's their strength and speed a head of links?

Breaking building piece's, is that all?

ESB -1138
Quote what she said, Becuase I don't remeber anywhere saying that the gaints can only be summoned to clock town.

What did cloud and sephiroth do in advent children that put's their strength and speed a head of links?

Here it is:

That's right, but you couldn't just
sing that song anywhere.

100 steps north,
100 steps south,
100 steps east,
100 steps west.
The spot at which those giants
parted is right in the middle of
this very town.

Kaled

Errrr are you stupid or just fanboy??

Its very rarely a question of strength when it comes to sword battles. And There is no way even a fanboy can claim Link in in Cloud and Sephiroths league. Speed?? oh my god! they are miles faster&Stronger than Link your account should be restricted just for denying that

Tell me when stops them both leaping at Link and slicing him to bits??

or knocking him off the skyskraper??

Duide, link can change the seasons with a wave of a wand.

in OoT?? are you sure???

Emperor Ashtar
Errrr are you stupid or just fanboy??

Its very rarely a question of strength when it comes to sword battles. And There is no way even a fanboy can claim Link in in Cloud and Sephiroths league. Speed?? oh my god! they are miles faster&Stronger than Link your account should be restricted just for denying that

Tell me when stops them both leaping at Link and slicing him to bits??

or knocking him off the skyskraper??
So, you resort to insults to get a point across? What has sephiroth and cloud displayed in swordsmanship, that link hasn't done as a child?

in OoT?? are you sure???

I thought this is full equipment link.

ESB -1138
So, you resort to insults to get a point across? What has sephiroth and cloud displayed in swordsmanship, that link hasn't done as a child?

I never knew Link did this or this or this.

Cloud swung his sword downward and knocked down Sin Bahamut and then after that basically sliced him in two. Sephiroth caused the top of a building to fall just by his will alone. Cloud moved to the point where he was blocking bullets.

Cloud and Sephiroth were cutting through stone and metal like it was paper. Sephiroth was able to move so fast Cloud couldn't keep it.

Really have you even seen Advent Children?

Emperor Ashtar
I never knew Link did this or this or this.

Cloud swung his sword downward and knocked down Sin Bahamut and then after that basically sliced him in two. Sephiroth caused the top of a building to fall just by his will alone. Cloud moved to the point where he was blocking bullets.

Cloud and Sephiroth were cutting through stone and metal like it was paper. Sephiroth was able to move so fast Cloud couldn't keep it.

Really have you even seen Advent Children?

Wow, seriously how many zelda games have you played?
Link cuts through stone and metal all the time for god sakes, the only feat that is impressive is cutting down skyscrappers. Yes< i have seen adevt children, None of those feats you names besides cutting buildings impresses me.

ESB -1138
Wow, seriously how many zelda games have you played?
Link cuts through stone and metal all the time for god sakes, the only feat that is impressive is cutting down skyscrappers. Yes< i have seen adevt children, None of those feats you names besides cutting buildings impresses me.

I'm sorry I could have sworn when I was fighting an Iron Knuckles that Link's sword wasn't going through it. I'm sorry but you are a fanboy that overrates Link. And don't forget that boulder that I was swinging my sword and all that happened was my sword bounced off it.

Kaled
theres NOTHING stopping them slicing the crap out of link, stop bringing in all the irrelevent things that won't have time to come into play ffs

Emperor Ashtar
I'm sorry I could have sworn when I was fighting an Iron Knuckles that Link's sword wasn't going through it. I'm sorry but you are a fanboy that overrates Link. And don't forget that boulder that I was swinging my sword and all that happened was my sword bounced off it.

Right, I mean it's not llike your sword did not kill him, no it killed the ghost in the armor. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Again, do you know what game restriction is?

theres NOTHING stopping them slicing the crap out of link, stop bringing in all the irrelevent things that won't have time to come into play ffs

Because you say so, just like you claimed cloud and sephiroth are way out of links league in swordsmanship, and had the nerve to call me a fanboy.

Kaled
Right, I mean it's not llike your sword did not kill him, no it killed the ghost in the armor. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Again, do you know what game restriction is?

Because you say so, just like you claimed cloud and sephiroth are way out of links league in swordsmanship, and had the nerve to call me a fanboy.

i don't make claims i know how good they are. your saying your not a Link Fanboy??? Hmph, you still don't got it

Emperor Ashtar
i don't make claims i know how good they are. your saying your not a Link Fanboy??? Hmph, you still don't got it

I'm a link fanboy because I side with link? You must live in a very simply world my friend. I never said sephiroth was not good, But, Asked what makes him better than link. I'm still waiting for an answer.

Kaled
I'm a link fanboy because I side with link? You must live in a very simply world my friend. I never said sephiroth was not good, But, Asked what makes him better than link. I'm still waiting for an answer.

Heartless angel - Reduces enemy health and mana to 0

Supernova - causes shit loads of damage and causes a stat of confusion

are the major magic powers Links gonna be trashed by.

Them aside, Spehiorth is an elite swordsman who fought in a War, we were never told much about this war but its gives you the gist it was some kinda world war. In this war Sephiroth was renoun and feared for his skills. So we KNOW he's a very skills swordsman, you've seen in AC how fast he can be, and if you've played Kingdom Heartyhs what where Seph and cloud go all out, so fast you can barely see whats happening its awesome. The Lenght of his sowrd with automatically give him an advantage over link in a stand up fight as i'm sure your aware. He can make big ass fire black around him the seriously hurt anyone close not to mention the fact it pulls them into it. He can fly, could be very crucial considering the battle is taking pace on top of a skyscraper. Teleportation, just worth mentioning he does like to spam this in fights to get the edge on his foes.

Ok i answered your question so answer mine:

Whats stopping them leaping at Link and forcing him off the skyscraper? (Link would die from the fall, and IF he didn't i'm sure seph would bring the scraper ontop of Links head)

As for Cloud... well deal with Omni-Slash first okay?

Emperor Ashtar
Heartless angel - Reduces enemy health and mana to 0

Supernova - causes shit loads of damage and causes a stat of confusion

are the major magic powers Links gonna be trashed by.

Those are his final fantasy powers, this advent children sephiroth. two different things. Unless he performed thos moves in said movie, they are not applicable.

Them aside, Spehiorth is an elite swordsman who fought in a War, we were never told much about this war but its gives you the gist it was some kinda world war. In this war Sephiroth was renoun and feared for his skills.

I never said sephiroth was not skilled swordman or down played him in anyway. I asked what makes him more skilled than link? None of those reason's you listed proves anything about his skill.

So we KNOW he's a very skills swordsman, you've seen in AC how fast he can be, and if you've played Kingdom Heartyhs what where Seph and cloud go all out, so fast you can barely see whats happening its awesome.

Kingdom of hearts is not applicable here.

The Lenght of his sowrd with automatically give him an
advantage over link in a stand up fight as i'm sure your aware. He can make big ass fire black around him the seriously hurt anyone close not to mention the fact it pulls them into it. He can fly, could be very crucial considering the battle is taking pace on top of a skyscraper. Teleportation, just worth mentioning he does like to spam this in fights to get the edge on his foes.

Okay, this big black thing you named, refresh my memory. Because if it's not from advent children it's not counting.

Ok i answered your question so answer mine:

Whats stopping them leaping at Link and forcing him off the skyscraper? (Link would die from the fall, and IF he didn't i'm sure seph would bring the scraper ontop of Links head)

As for Cloud... well deal with Omni-Slash first okay?

He can easily grow big to stop the skyscrapper of use the golden gaunlets. Unless said buildings are the empire state building it should not be a threat. Flying doesn't give him anymore of an advantage, and sephiroth being a badguy makes him susceptibale to the master sword and light arrow which can stun certain monsters as well.

Kaled
Those are his final fantasy powers, this advent children sephiroth. two different things. Unless he performed thos moves in said movie, they are not applicable.

Kingdom of hearts is not applicable here.

Okay, this big black thing you named, refresh my memory. Because if it's not from advent children it's not counting.

it was discussed a awhile back that in these kind of films just becuase the power was not used, does NOT mean it was not albe to do it, "AC version" is just distingusing it between Safer Sephiroth unless stated otherwise. and because it is not, we must assume Sephiroth is indeed equipped with his fully power set.

I never said sephiroth was not skilled swordman or down played him in anyway. I asked what makes him more skilled than link? None of those reason's you listed proves anything about his skill.

Ugh yes it does. Think logically if he was feared in a war then he must hve had exceptional skills. Has Link fought in a full on war? War are often usedto define the most skilled fighters e.i. Lu Bu

He can easily grow big to stop the skyscrapper of use the golden gaunlets. Unless said buildings are the empire state building it should not be a threat. Flying doesn't give him anymore of an advantage, and sephiroth being a badguy makes him susceptibale to the master sword and light arrow which can stun certain monsters as well.

What are you kidding me? Fly not a big advantage?? in a city?? revise your statement. Arrows ain't going to hit him, look back to what has been said Sephiroth has been in a war, with guns that are like 10 times faster than arrows.... master sword comes into play when he hits sephiroth .... not going to happen.

Now state clear proof of Links skills with a sword, he's suerior strength and how he is fast enough to take on BOTH cloud and sephiroth.

Anyway, the sheer pyshics of cloud sword being swung against the master sword would result in a knock effect reguardless of how strong link is, he couldn't possibly fend off cloud and sephiroth... not even in a fanboys dreamworld

Kaled
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds8zmqTo9fs

Emperor Ashtar
it was discussed a awhile back that in these kind of films just becuase the power was not used, does NOT mean it was not albe to do it, "AC version" is just distingusing it between Safer Sephiroth unless stated otherwise. and because it is not, we must assume Sephiroth is indeed equipped with his fully power set.

That makes no sense, what similarites besides in appearnece did safer sephiroth display with regular sephiroth?

And advent children isn't canon what's so ever, So, how can you make a connection between them?

Ugh yes it does. Think logically if he was feared in a war then he must hve had exceptional skills. Has Link fought in a full on war? War are often usedto define the most skilled fighters e.i. Lu Bu

So, because he's feared in war he's stronger than link?
Link has been in constant battles, But, because he hasn't fought in wars he's weaker than seph,OK.

What are you kidding me? Fly not a big advantage?? in a city?? revise your statement. Arrows ain't going to hit him, look back to what has been said Sephiroth has been in a war, with guns that are like 10 times faster than arrows.... master sword comes into play when he hits sephiroth .... not going to happen.

Arrows in in zelda are nothing like the arrows in real life, the range for instance and power for instance.

Now state clear proof of Links skills with a sword, he's suerior strength and how he is fast enough to take on BOTH cloud and sephiroth.

Because he has more versatility, you honestly thank he's going to limit this to a sword fight?

And proof of his strength, Dude how much can lift?

Anyway, the sheer pyshics of cloud sword being swung against the master sword would result in a knock effect reguardless of how strong link is, he couldn't possibly fend off cloud and sephiroth... not even in a fanboys dreamworld

Yet, sephiroth is able clash swords with cloud and his sword remains in his hand. It's clear who the fanboy is, especially when you asked me to prove links physical strength. laughing

Emperor Ashtar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds8zmqTo9fs

That's not canon, you can't take feats from a game where dumbo can shoot bubbles and kill people seriously.

MetaHybrid
Link puts on his "Magic Cape" making him invisible, and invincible. Cloud and Sepiroth can't even scratch him now. Their swords and magic will go right through him, like they were attacking the air. He is able to slice them from the inside if he wants now. Link wins smile

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by MetaHybrid
Link puts on his "Magic Cape" making him invisible, and invincible. Cloud and Sepiroth can't even scrath him now. Their swords and magic will go right through him, like they were attacking the air. Link wins.
smile

::HighFive::

Kaled
That makes no sense, what similarites besides in appearnece did safer sephiroth display with regular sephiroth?

Super nova is the different and his form also grants his dam near immortality so thats what.

And advent children isn't canon what's so ever, So, how can you make a connection between them?

same way the connection is made between all the Links, its the same character different game

So, because he's feared in war he's stronger than link?
Link has been in constant battles, But, because he hasn't fought in wars he's weaker than seph,OK.

i can't believe i have to spell this out for you. To Survive a war when your on the front lines its takes more than "constant battle" skill, it takes serious power when your weapon is a sword and eveeryone else's is a gun. We know Sephiroth can evade bullets, they mean he is nimble and can move his weapon very quickly. now PROOF to me link can match this. no more suppossing or i will ingore your point of aruement becuase it is not backed up by fact.

Arrows in in zelda are nothing like the arrows in real life, the range for instance and power for instance.

do they travel 5000 meters per second? because unless they go faster, sephiroth can skill evade them

Because he has more versatility, you honestly thank he's going to limit this to a sword fight?

do you honestly think he's going to have the time to do anythink else? with cloud and sephiroth constantly hacking away

And proof of his strength, Dude how much can lift?

those gauntlets are for lifting only, they can't be used in a fight, so this "strength" is irrelevent

Yet, sephiroth is able clash swords with cloud and his sword remains in his hand. It's clear who the fanboy is, especially when you asked me to prove links physical strength. laughing
dude its sheer pyshics he cannot fend themboth off unless he can move his arms as fast as a humming bird beats its wings

So it turns out most of links strengths here are based on a load of crap.

And for your infomation Link vs Cloud and Link vs Sephiroth link lost in everyone, so how can he hope to beat them both??

Emperor Ashtar
Super nova is the different and his form also grants his dam near immortality so thats what.

It does matter, because it's not CANON

same way the connection is made between all the Links, its the same character different game

No, he isn't, where did you get that from? Every zelda game is about a different character named link.

i can't believe i have to spell this out for you. To Survive a war when your on the front lines its takes more than "constant battle" skill, it takes serious power when your weapon is a sword and eveeryone else's is a gun. We know Sephiroth can evade bullets, they mean he is nimble and can move his weapon very quickly. now PROOF to me link can match this. no more suppossing or i will ingore your point of aruement becuase it is not backed up by fact.

Sigh, I could say the exact same for link since he fought ganon's army of monsters all by himself. And now your taking this out of a context, I never asked who is more nimble, I asked what makes seph higher in swordsman ship versus link.

do they travel 5000 meters per second? because unless they go faster, sephiroth can skill evade them

When did safer sephiroth dodge bullets

do you honestly think he's going to have the time to do anythink else? with cloud and sephiroth constantly hacking away

That argument is stupid at best, obviously link has fought enemies whislt switiching items. That's not even a serious problem.

those gauntlets are for lifting only, they can't be used in a fight, so this "strength" is irrelevent

Yes it is relevant, because this is more than a sword fight, I never said he was going to use it in a sword fight.

dude its sheer pyshics he cannot fend themboth off unless he can move his arms as fast as a humming bird beats its wings

Dear god, So, every instance seph blocked sword strike from cloud his hands were moving as fast as humming birds? I hope to GOD your not implying that.

So it turns out most of links strengths here are based on a load of crap.

And for your infomation Link vs Cloud and Link vs Sephiroth link lost in everyone, so how can he hope to beat them both??

Because people aren't out to debate logically, they just want their favorite cahracter to win.

Kaled
Ok, your being pathetic and diverting the point so, 1 thing at a time.
Riddle me this, cloud and sephiroth clash blades about once ever 1.6 seconds what standing toe to toe. are you telling me Link can pull off a darth maul and fend them off, and succcessful launch an aggressive play?

keep to one point at a time or i mind be unable to resist the urge to rip your head off

MetaHybrid
I hope you saw my post. Please counter it.

Emperor Ashtar
Ok, your being pathetic and diverting the point so, 1 thing at a time.
Riddle me this, cloud and sephiroth clash blades about once ever 1.6 seconds what standing toe to toe. are you telling me Link can pull off a darth maul and fend them off, and succcessful launch an aggressive play?

keep to one point at a time or i mind be unable to resist the urge to rip your head off

If your getting angry over a debate this petty than you most either have a short temper or be very angst.

Anyway, yeah he can, look at what meathybrid said. He can complete negate their attacks with his cloak or sheild himself with nayru's love.

Mind you he can only use it 30 seconds at a time, it should give him enought time to attack. He has more options than seph and cloud.

And to be honest, if link has all his items, than he gains the triforce.

Kaled
If your getting angry over a debate this petty than you most either have a short temper or be very angst.

Anyway, yeah he can, look at what meathybrid said. He can complete negate their attacks with his cloak or sheild himself with nayru's love.

Mind you he can only use it 30 seconds at a time, it should give him enought time to attack. He has more options than seph and cloud.

And to be honest, if link has all his items, than he gains the triforce.

no, its that i make a point and you pick out the smallest words and assume i mean something completely different and its really really annoying because you've done it 11 times already

triforce is not an item thus does not count, its like saying Sephiroth aquires the life stream so he is Safer Sephiroth

the cloak can be dispelled, you think cloud doesn't have such as simple power?

I hope you saw my post. Please counter it.

Heartless angel, locks on to anything with life force and ends it

Emperor Ashtar
no, its that i make a point and you pick out the smallest words and assume i mean something completely different and its really really annoying because you've done it 11 times already

Your over exerting yourself, maybe you should take five. Because I haven't done such a thing, you on the other hand have taken things out of context and insulted me. Take it asy already.

triforce is not an item thus does not count, its like saying Sephiroth aquires the life stream so he is Safer Sephiroth

Triforce is an item, since it can be possessed by a person. link just never get's the chance, how else would the triforce break into pieces and be transported if it was not an item that could be wield?

the cloak can be dispelled, you think cloud doesn't have such as simple power?

I never said he didn't, it was a responce to your question. Remeber when you asked how link well escape being attacked every 1.6 seconds?

And link can easily teleport using faru's wind.

Heartless angel, locks on to anything with life force and ends it
Safer sephiroth doesn't have Sephiroth's move list since advent children is not canon.

Kaled
if advent children is not canon this entire thread "doesn't count"

Your over exerting yourself, maybe you should take five. Because I haven't done such a thing, you on the other hand have taken things out of context and insulted me. Take it asy already.

that is not a dissucion point that is a fact i am telling you, you have, its not up for debate, it is a fact

MetaHybrid
I don't think the "magic cape" can be dispelled. It's an item that Link equips much like the ribbon in FF7. Casting dispell on a person who has ribbon equipped doesn't negate ribbons effects on the wearer.

Emperor Ashtar
if advent children is not canon this entire thread "doesn't count"

How, the starter is using sephiroth from the advent children universe.He specifically said that, just because your character isn't winning the thread doesn't count?

I don't think the "magic cape" can be dispelled. It's an item that Link equips much like the ribbon in FF7. Casting dispell on a person who has ribbon equipped doesn't negate ribbons effects on the wearer.
Tell kaled that

Kaled
How, the starter is using sephiroth from the advent children universe.He specifically said that, just because your character isn't winning the thread doesn't count?

you did it again, what was meant my that post its that is sephiorht in Advent children is non canon, then eveerything we've been basing it on is irrelevent so we must strart over from scratch. so 100% Canon, ff7 then yep? they are most powerful from ff7 so actully this helps me alot

ok, being that the case they would retreat until he was visable

Emperor Ashtar
you did it again, what was meant my that post its that is sephiorht in Advent children is non canon, then eveerything we've been basing it on is irrelevent so we must strart over from scratch. so 100% Canon, ff7 then yep? they are most powerful from ff7 so actully this helps me alot

I know what your saying, and your wrong. Any fight involving a character that is non canon, willonly allow feats performed in said non canon universe.

The thread starter said Advent children sepiroth, So, only his feats from advent children are applicable. ff7 has nothing to do with this fight.

Kaled
look whatever, if your using CANON powers then Cloud has chaos magic = Link WTFpwn end of story

Emperor Ashtar
look whatever, if your using CANON powers then Cloud has chaos magic = Link WTFpwn end of story

We are not using canon versions, I've been saying this forever now.

Kaled
yes but its canon so its a part of who they are therefore they can do it, end of story

Emperor Ashtar
yes but its canon so its a part of who they are therefore they can do it, end of story

Advent Children is not canon, were not using FF7 versions.

Kaled
you cannot deny them their canon powers unless its has been clearly stated, which it hasn't just because a change YOU MADE doesn't suit you that your problem, Cloud uses chaos magic, link dies end of

Emperor Ashtar
you cannot deny them their canon powers unless its has been clearly stated, which it hasn't just because a change YOU MADE doesn't suit you that your problem, Cloud uses chaos magic, link dies end of

Doesn't matter, you cannot pair showings from a non canon source with a canon source. It's basic rules, which you want to ignore because your a fanboy.

Kaled
the materia was in the film you twit, it just wasn't used, but it was there

Emperor Ashtar
the materia was in the film you twit, it just wasn't used, but it was there

Resulting to insults again, sad. And it doesn't matter, advent children is not canon, you can't pair feats from canon and non canons ources.

Are you going to form an argument, are harp about non canon feats and throw insults. Because It seems your better at the latter than the former.

Kaled
ok, i first i used the AC power you said no, then the FF7 power you say no, and now the AC you say no..... explain clearly

Emperor Ashtar
ok, i first i used the AC power you said no, then the FF7 power you say no, and not the AC you sayd not..... elaborate clearly

You can only use feats that were demonstrated or performed in AC. Forget about ff7, it has nothing to do with this debate.

MetaHybrid
This Chaos magic does not work, it simpy passes by Link. When facing Ganon while wearing the magic cape in "Link to the past" all of his attacks go right through you. Link can even go inside Ganon, and slash him from the inside. Lets say that Chaos magic kills Link. In "Four sword adventures" he has something called "Force Faries". The Force Faires bring him back to full life everytime he dies. Not only that he has a total of 120+ in the game, so Cloud and Sephiroth are going to have to kill him that many times. Also Link will remain invisible and invincible as long as he is wearing the "magic cape" AND as long as he has magic to suppy it.

Emperor Ashtar
This Chaos magic does not work, it simpy passes by Link. When facing Ganon while wearing the magic cape in "Link to the past" all of his attacks go right through you. Link can even go inside Ganon, and slash him from the inside. Lets say that Chaos magic kills Link. In "Four sword adventures" he has something called "Force Faries". The Force Faires bring him back to full life everytime he dies. Not only that he has a total of 120+ in the game, so Cloud and Sephiroth are going to have to kill him that many times. Also Link will remain invisible and invincible as long as he is wearing the "magic cape" AND as long as he has magic to suppy it.

He's not allowed healing items, and he can only use overpowered items for 30 seconds at a time.

MetaHybrid
OOOOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHHHHH stick out tongue

EDIT: WAAAAAAAIT A Second! That's for the Link vs Dante thread.

Emperor Ashtar
He still wins, he can use magnet glove and steal all theri blades. I know he can't weild masumune since only sephroth can, But, still.

EDIT: NVM, He pwns hard.

Kaled

clearly... you've never got far enough in ff7 to discover the chaos magics, sides that is irrelevent because it wasn't in AC

the basic point still stands sephiroth and cloud are far better swordsmen than Link is, you haven't refienforced your arguement agaisnt this, give it to me now

Emperor Ashtar

the basic point still stands sephiroth and cloud are far better swordsmen than Link is, you haven't refienforced your arguement agaisnt this, give it to me now

Does he have to be, I never stated that link is a better swordsman than them. It doesn't matter, this isn't a sword fight. Link uses his items and wins.

MetaHybrid
clearly... you've never got far enough in ff7 to discover the chaos magics, sides that is irrelevent because it wasn't in AC *oh noes*

I never played FF7. I guess Link was given the title as a "Sword Master" in Windwaker so HA stick out tongue

Emperor Ashtar
I never played FF7. I guess Link was given the title as a "Sword Master" in Windwaker so HA stick out tongue

FF7 has nothing to do with this fight, so, who cares. laughing

Kaled
Then star on a skyscrapker forming a triangle shape, thus they wou;dn't me more that 40 meters between them, in a single leap we can judge link has about 0.7 of a second to use his items before a blade hits

Emperor Ashtar
Then star on a skyscrapker forming a triangle shap, thus they wou;dn't me more that 40 meters between them, in a single leap we can judge link has about 0.7 of a second to use his items before a blade hits

So, he can use his cheapest items I.E.Cloak before he switches.
Also, he can disarm them with his magnet glove.

Kaled
that still leave the impression that the 3m blade would somehow miss him, please explain
also 0.7 seconds.... could you hide behind your cloak in that time? i couldn't, i mean pyshically

Emperor Ashtar
that still leave the impression that the 3m blade would somehow miss him, please explain
also 0.7 seconds.... could you hide behind your cloak in that time? i couldn't, i mean pyshically

Physically a person can't hold all the items link has, your taking this waaay out of context.

EDIT: I didn't know you timed seph and clouds movements? laughing

MetaHybrid
In "Link to the past" the magic cape was put on the instant you pushed the button. It is Instantaneous. He has plenty of time.

Kaled
no i mean literally, you can not hide behind a cloak in 0.7 i just tried just my sheets, its impossible.

sides this cloak make him invisible yes?

MetaHybrid
no i mean literally, you can not hide behind a cloak in 0.7 i just tried just my sheets, its impossible.

Yes it makes him invisible.

Emperor Ashtar

Where does this 0.7 seconds come from, did you take a stop watch and measure their speed, seriously. Your pulling out a random number, and debating it so strongly.

MetaHybrid
Physically a person can't hold all the items link has, your taking this waaay out of context.

EDIT: I didn't know you timed seph and clouds movements? laughing

Actually in the Zelda cartoon, it shows that Link's items shrink when he puts them into his pocket, and grow to normal size when he takes them out. wink

Kaled
my rough extimation judging my how fast they were about the travel through the city knowing that cloud is 175cm is than it would take the approximatly 0.59 secs to reach link, add some correction time to be fair and that is why i am using 0.7

Emperor Ashtar
Not to mention link can combine certain items, cloak plus faroe's wind is game over for seph and cloud.

Emperor Ashtar
my rough extimation judging my how fast they were about the travel through the city knowing that cloud is 175cm is than it would take the approximatly 0.59 secs to reach link, add some correction time to be fair and that is why i am using 0.7

You need to know how fast they were going, You can't look at them and say they were travelling at set speed.

Kaled
it is easy to predict such things, it is what i learned in pyshics

Emperor Ashtar
it is easy to predict such things, it is what i learned in pyshics

I know it's easy, but, you need a solid measurment of the time and distance to find the rate. Both of which you do not have, so, it's random.

Kaled
from the bottom the the shirna tower to the top in the given time suggest that when the force applied is not directly against gravity it could be faster, so use it on a faster scale and you get aprroximatily 0.59 secs. It seems to me you assume too much

Emperor Ashtar
from the bottom the the shirna tower to the top in the given time suggest that when the force applied is not directly against gravity it could be faster, so use it on a faster scale and you get aprroximatily 0.59 secs. It seems to me you assume too much

How tall is the shinra tower?
How long did it take for sephiroth to scale it by flying?

What does force have to do with this equation?
were looking for speed, which is: S=D/T

If you don't have these numbers, your point is moot.

Your really taking this out of context.

Kaled
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUQiS9y4psA 7:47.6 - 7:57.1 he travels approxiamtly 400m probably more

It seems to me this infomation is highly relevent

you are using what you know, as am i

Emperor Ashtar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUQiS9y4psA 7:47.6 - 7:57.1 he travels approxiamtly 400m probably more

It seems to me this infomation is highly relevent

you are using what you know, as am i

The distance he traveled is ambigous, drill that into your head. We need distance and time, that video doesn't tell me jack.

Kaled
time we have, distance you ct short as i have, it could only be faster than 0.59 secs, we know thats no enough time for Link so do enough. In terms of an arguemnt your is beginning to look weak

MetaHybrid
time we have, distance you ct short as i have, it could only be fast than 0.59 secs, we know thats no enough time for Link so do enough. In terms of an agruemnt your is beginning to look weak

Yours is a weak agrument I've seen plenty of times before. Debaters usally resort to "This character is too fast and won't let them do whatever" when they have run of out ideas or ways to counter a point. Besides, Link puts the Magic Cape on instantly, and it's possible for him becasue it's a game.

Emperor Ashtar
time we have, distance you ct short as i have, it could only be fast than 0.59 secs, we know thats no enough time for Link so do enough. In terms of an agruemnt your is beginning to look weak

My argument is weak laughing
Maybe you lack commonsense,But, let me teach you some. You can't use the length of the video t measure the time it took seph to scale the tower they are not synonmous The video shows seph flying up and skips ahead to another frame depicting the top of the building, The length of the video =/= actual time it took seph to scale tower. not to mention we have no idea how tall the tower is, your argument is moot and very weak. The fact that you've been reduced to debating how fast it would take to put a cloak is a joke. And going by the video length your harping about, It did not take 0.7 seconds to scale the shinra tower.

Kaled
becuase the universe of AV is realtime, so instand cape couldn't count, you must use realtime, such are the difficulties of translating universes

Emperor Ashtar
becuase the universe of AV is realitme, so your couldn't count, you must use realtime, such are the difficulties of translating universes

You honestly belive the passage of time in the movie is the same as in real life?! laughing hysterical

MetaHybrid
becuase the universe of AV is realtime, so instand cape couldn't count, you must use realtime, such are the difficulties of translating universes

Bringing in psyics in this debate is hopeless. Lets drop this.

Kaled
do not resort to petty insults

Emperor Ashtar
do not resort to petty insults

Laughing insults you, I aplogize. If that was a joke then you are the funniest person ever. laughing

EDIT: I can't stop laughing. . .

Emperor Ashtar
Bringing in psyics in this debate is hopeless. Lets drop this.

Yeah, I'm done, that was a riot.

Kaled
now it seems you are the one resorting to the imputdent reason, Cloud and Sephiroth win, i bid you farewell sir

Emperor Ashtar
now it seems you are the one resorting to the imputdent reason, Cloud and Sephiroth, i bid you farewell sir

You expect me to take someone who quoted something like that with an ounce of seriousness?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>