Odin vs. the Anti - Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Anti - Monitor gets his basic armor but no other tech or resources.

Odin gets his spear but no other weapons.

Who wins?

trolly_crouchjr
Hey man, u want Odin dead?

General Kon-El
Oh god....Anti-Monitor wins 9/10

the Darkone
spite thread

Ultraman Baltan
Anti Moniter utterly destroys Odin.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Who wins?

MY goodness. YOu either need to read up on Odin or read up on the Anti-Monitor. This fight is about as good as Putting Flash against Eternity.

UniOmni
Which version of the AM??

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Which version of the AM??

Any version beats Odin.

UniOmni
Don't be sure. He did start out as a Supergirl villain.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't be sure. He did start out as a Supergirl villain.

A precrisis Supergirl Villian. You remember the GOD Krytonians right? She was one of those.

UniOmni
They still don't compare to Odin.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They still don't compare to Odin.

HAH. I'd put a precrisis Kryptonian against anyone under Galactus any day. If Superman could "SNEEZE" away a solar system on accident, oh yes, they can give odin a good fight. Supergirl was so fast that she could traverse Multiple Universe in mere seconds.

UniOmni
Yet magic was to him what the sun is to Namor??

The PC era was highly inconsistent.

Validus
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
HAH. I'd put a precrisis Kryptonian against anyone under Galactus any day.
That says more about your knowledge than it does for anyone's power level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
That says more about your knowledge than it does for anyone's power level.

And coming from you who have consistantly made it your point to bother me and belittle me, your statement means nothing and has little weight. Now if you were an unbiased person who hasn't shown to mess with me at every chance, it might mean something. Your like A republican saying something nasty about hillary clinton. What's new? nothing.

Accel
And coming from you who have consistantly made it your point to bother me and belittle me, your statement means nothing and has little weight. Now if you were an unbiased person who hasn't shown to mess with me at every chance, it might mean something. Your like A republican saying something nasty about hillary clinton. What's new? nothing.
There was nothing biased about his statement. What you said really was a stupid comment.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Accel
There was nothing biased about his statement. What you said really was a stupid comment.

To you. what makes you the judge of what is stupid or not? do you have a degree in comics lore? I said I would put a precrisis krytonian against anyone under galactus. Is there something wrong with that statement? No where does it say they will win 100% of the time. It just says i'll put them up against anyone. If you guys weren't such instant jerks who are always looking for a reason to start something then I wouldn't have to strike back. He could have simply said something like, that's ur opinion. Or prove it. Now what oyu said was stupid to me. what makes my opinion any less than yours? nothing. Is my opinion any greater than yours? nope. So now that we have that settled. And if you read what I said without immediately looking to attack, I said he was biased against me. DAMN!

Accel
To you. what makes you the judge of what is stupid or not? do you have a degree in comics lore? I said I would put a precrisis krytonian against anyone under galactus. Is there something wrong with that statement? No where does it say they will win 100% of the time. It just says i'll put them up against anyone. If you guys were such instant jerks who are always looking for a reason to start something then I wouldn't have to strike back. He could have simply said something like, that's ur opinion. Or prove it. Now what oyu said was stupid to me. what makes my opinion any less than yours? nothing. Is my opinion any greater than yours? nope. So now that we have that settled. And if you read what I said without immediately looking to attack, I said he was biased against me. DAMN!
I read it. And hardly any one here is bised against you, just those opinions of yours you hold so highly, such as the other wierd claim that Thor is overrated.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I read it. And hardly any one here is bised against you, just those opinions of yours you hold so highly, such as the other wierd claim that Thor is overrated.

And you must have missed my comments that superman is even more overated and the destruction of DC comics. I guess.

Accel
And you must have missed my comments that superman is even more overated and the destruction of DC comics. I guess.
What does that have to do with any thing?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What does that have to do with any thing?

Becuz people like to say that me calling out MU bias somehow makes me a DC fanboy. and that i'm baised for all dc comics toons. I'm not. You'll never hear me say Batman beats Captain America in hand to hand. I even argued for Thor's midgard serpent feat. But I"m still gonna call out bias when I see it. There is no way Sersi should be able to beat Hal jordan. She might as well be fighting Silver Surfer. and you know she isn't going to win that one either. And There is no way Odin would beat a PC krytonian with Ease. They are just to fast, have too many powers, and too strong. He'd be pummeled good before he started using some magic spells.

Accel
Becuz people like to say that me calling out MU bias somehow makes me a DC fanboy. and that i'm baised for all dc comics toons. I'm not. You'll never here me say Batman beats Captain America in hand to hand. I even argued for Thor's midgard serpent feat. But I"m still gonna call out bias when I see it. There is no way Sersi should be able to beat Hal jordan. She might as well be fighting Silver Surfer. and you know she isn't going to win that one either. And There is no way Odin would beat a PC krytonian with Ease. They are just to fast, have too many powers, and too strong. He'd be pummeled good before he started using some magic spells.
Buddy, I never accused any one of bias, but chances are that that all stemmed from the fact you called every one on this board Marvel biased, even Validus.

No one cares if you say a DC character beats Marvel character AS LONG AS YOU PROVIDE A LOGICAL ARGUMENT.

And saying a PC Kryptonian beats a Sky-Father isn't the best way to do that.

Big Sexy
And coming from you who have consistantly made it your point to bother me and belittle me, your statement means nothing and has little weight. Now if you were an unbiased person who hasn't shown to mess with me at every chance, it might mean something. Your like A republican saying something nasty about hillary clinton. What's new? nothing. Validus biased. When did that happen, between this morning and now?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Buddy, I never accused any one of bias, but chances are that that all stemmed from the fact you called every one on this board Marvel biased, even Validus.

No one cares if you say a DC character beats Marvel character AS LONG AS YOU PROVIDE A LOGICAL ARGUMENT.

And saying a PC Kryptonian beats a Sky-Father isn't the best way to do that.

Where was this? Did I say beat? show me where I said that and then we have a discussion. But certainly PC krytonians are in Sky father range or even higher. That is why they were DEPOWERED.Dc even describes PC kryptonains as GODLIKE.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Validus biased. When did that happen, between this morning and now?

Maybe you need to read what I wrote. Biased against me. Did you miss that part? Did I say he was biased against any characters? nope. I said me.

Big Sexy
Maybe you need to read what I wrote. Biased against me. Did you miss that part? Did I say he was biased against any characters? nope. I said me. yawn

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Big Sexy
yawn

confused Is this becuz you made a statement that was incorrect?

UniOmni
NeverEver, do you know why the pc era had to end??

Because it was hella inconsistent.

PC Superman, when he was good, he was great, but when he was bad, he was shitty.

He had no average.

Goes from not blinking at supernovas, to being foiled by magic like a dunce.

He was the ultimate plot device.

He wasn't skyfather level, cuz he had some uber feats.

If that was the case, then i call the top two gls Kyle and Hal stargod level, due to their highend feats.

But thats not the level they always operate on, so it wouldn't be true to them.

Same with PC Superman.

He had highfeats, best in comics, but he had shitty ones as well.

Big Sexy
confused Is this becuz you made a statement that was incorrect? No its because no one likes to read a ranting.sleepy

Accel
Where was this? Did I say beat? show me where I said that and then we have a discussion. But certainly PC krytonians are in Sky father range or even higher. That is why they were DEPOWERED.Dc even describes PC kryptonains as GODLIKE.
The term Godlike doesn't make someone Sky-Father. Thor has been stated to have god-like reflexes. Kenshin (from the anime Rurouni Kenshin) has been stated to have Golike speed.

PC Kryptonians weren't Sky-Father level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
NeverEver, do you know why the pc era had to end??

Because it was hella inconsistent.

PC Superman, when he was good, he was great, but when he was bad, he was shitty.

He had no average.

Goes from not blinking at supernovas, to being foiled by magic like a dunce.

He was the ultimate plot device.

He wasn't skyfather level, cuz he had some uber feats.

If that was the case, then i call the top two gls Kyle and Hal stargod level, due to their highend feats.

But thats not the level they always operate on, so it wouldn't be true to them.

Same with PC Superman.

He had highfeats, best in comics, but he had shitty ones as well.

Fist of all, ALL characters in comics have inconsistant Feats. Well the ones who appear in monthly's as long as he did. I'm going by what came out of the DC editorial staff's blurbs. PC kryptonians were Godlike and had to be depowered. And on these forums, we do go by the best that a character can do right? and since he had a consistant showing of rediculous silly high ended feats record, a PC krytonian can go up against anyone under Galactus. Hell I know they can beat Thanos, and Thanos managed to knock Big G Over. So anyone under Big G would have a hell of a fight against a PC Kryptonain. Going by forum rules of the character at his best.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The term Godlike doesn't make someone Sky-Father. Thor has been stated to have god-like reflexes. Kenshin (from the anime Rurouni Kenshin) has been stated to have Golike speed.

PC Kryptonians weren't Sky-Father level.

Do you know how weak a sneeze is? take the force of your sneeze and compare it to the force of you running at top speed and hitting something. Now take PC superman sneezing a solar system away. Now compare that to him flying at his multiversal time traveling , time barrier punching self. How many beings under sky father can do that? Name them please. for me, so i'll get a better understanding. And if you say GL, it's been implied before that a top Gl can reach skyfather lvl. ALbiet a low one. Name Ten non sky father beings who aren't magic who can beat a PC krytonian. They can't have knowlege of Krytonite or red sun either. I'm talking about out right out over powering a PC krytonian.

Accel
Do you know how weak a sneeze is? take the force of your sneeze and compare it to the force of you running at top speed and hitting something. Now take PC superman sneezing a solar system away. Now compare that to him flying at his multiversal time traveling , time barrier punching self. How many beings under sky father can do that? Name them please. for me, so i'll get a better understanding. And if you say GL, it's been implied before that a top Gl can reach skyfather lvl. ALbiet a low one. Name Ten non sky father beings who aren't magic who can beat a PC krytonian. They can't have knowlege of Krytonite or red sun either. I'm talking about out right out over powering a PC krytonian.
So sneezing power equals Sky-Father? laughing out loud

All right, try this one. Try clapping your hands together and see how loud it is and how much force it produces. Hulk has clapped away a force that was so powerful, it ripped apart an entire cosmos. I wouldn't put him at Sky-Father either.

PC Superman wasn't Sky-Father. He just had a crap-load pf powers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So sneezing power equals Sky-Father? laughing out loud

All right, try this one. Try clapping your hands together and see how loud it is and how much force it produces. Hulk has clapped away a force that was so powerful, it ripped apart an entire cosmos. I wouldn't put him at Sky-Father either.

PC Superman wasn't Sky-Father. He just had a crap-load pf powers.

You guys are so funny. You equate Odin as the premier sky father and then every one else must be his lvl to be sky father. there are many other sky fathers who aren't as powerful as Odin or PC superman.

Accel
You guys are so funny. You equate Odin as the premier sky father and then every one else must be his lvl to be sky father. there are many other sky fathers who aren't as powerful as Odin or PC superman.
Like which Sky-Fathers? I doubt PC Superman had Galaxy-busting power under his belt like Odin and Zeus do.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Like which Sky-Fathers? I doubt PC Superman had Galaxy-busting power under his belt like Odin and Zeus do.

and they are the only sky father's right?

Accel
and they are the only sky father's right?
No, but then again, you haven't answered my question.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, but then again, you haven't answered my question.
I dont' see a question. I see a statement. what is the question?

Accel
there are many other sky fathers who aren't as powerful as Odin or PC superman.
Like which Sky-Fathers?

nvrbeenwthagirl
The lvl under skyfather is herald LvL. How many Heralds can do what PC superman could do? PC Superman would give Tyrant a good fight. And Tyrant for damn sure is skyfather top tier. You just refuse to admit that PC kryptonians can give anyone Under Galactus a good fight. Which is what I said. ALL this other bs that your trying to do has nothing to do with the fact that someone made a boo boo and said I dindt' knwo what I was talking about. ANd I do. PC kryptonians can give anyone under big G a good fight. I'm done.

Accel
The lvl under skyfather is herald LvL. How many Heralds can do what PC superman could do? PC Superman would give Tyrant a good fight. And Tyrant for damn sure is skyfather top tier. You just refuse to admit that PC kryptonians can give anyone Under Galactus a good fight. Which is what I said. ALL this other bs that your trying to do has nothing to do with the fact that someone made a boo boo and said I dindt' knwo what I was talking about. ANd I do. PC kryptonians can give anyone under big G a good fight. I'm done.
Sure, PC Superman can give any herald a ood fight, but what you're sorely mistake about is their class system. Sky-Father is much more than just a level above Herald level. There is a HUGE difference between the two.

I think it's extremely unpopular opinions such as this which is why every one seems to disagree with you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sure, PC Superman can give any herald a ood fight, but what you're sorely mistake about is their class system. Sky-Father is much more than just a level above Herald level. There is a HUGE difference between the two.

I think it's extremely unpopular opinions such as this which is why every one seems to disagree with you.

Actually there is a big difference in Herald lvl and ODIN skyfather lvl. Thanos is beyond herald lvl. But still close enough to heralds to give them a good chance to fight him. Thanos is low tier sky father lvl. People so readily make Odin the number one sky father, and then turn around and use him as the base for skyfather all in the same breath. that can't work like that. And PC superman can beat ANY herald one on one before the fight begins good. Superman PC is easily as powerful as Thanos if not more so. And Thanos is a sky father lvl being. Period.

Accel
Actually there is a big difference in Herald lvl and ODIN skyfather lvl. Thanos is beyond herald lvl. But still close enough to heralds to give them a good chance to fight him. Thanos is low tier sky father lvl. People so readily make Odin the number one sky father, and then turn around and use him as the base for skyfather all in the same breath. that can't work like that. And PC superman can beat ANY herald one on one before the fight begins good. Superman PC is easily as powerful as Thanos if not more so. And Thanos is a sky father lvl being. Period.
Thanos is somewhere inbetween. He takes down heralds easily and even though he can get Sky-Fathers to notice him, they don't consider him too much a threat.

All in all, PC Superman just showed wacky abilities like every one else. Nothing to put him at Sky-Father level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos is somewhere inbetween. He takes down heralds easily and even though he can get Sky-Fathers to notice him, they don't consider him too much a threat.

All in all, PC Superman just showed wacky abilities like every one else. Nothing to put him at Sky-Father level.

Wacky? It doesn't matter how you summate it. He could still move time and punch threw dimensions. This is all power beyond herald lvl. The next step up is sky father. Thanos is a sky father lvl being. every one on this board has said so. he isn't ODIN lvl. but you dont' have to be odin lvl to be sky father. and even thanos can give a ODIN a good fight. anyone who can knock down galactus can give odin at least a good fight. which means that PC superman is in that powerlvl somewhere. he for sure is alot more powerful than thanos. so yeah, PC Superman can give anyone under BIG G a good fight. My statement stands and it's not stupid. Period.

Accel
Wacky? It doesn't matter how you summate it. He could still move time and punch threw dimensions. This is all power beyond herald lvl. The next step up is sky father. Thanos is a sky father lvl being. every one on this board has said so. he isn't ODIN lvl. but you dont' have to be odin lvl to be sky father. and even thanos can give a ODIN a good fight. anyone who can knock down galactus can give odin at least a good fight. which means that PC superman is in that powerlvl somewhere. he for sure is alot more powerful than thanos. so yeah, PC Superman can give anyone under BIG G a good fight. My statement stands and it's not stupid. Period.
Many would believe Odin wasn't even trying when he fought Thanos as he didn't seem to go all out against him.

Punching through time is a nice obscure feat, but not out of the range for standard top-tiers. Thor and Hercules once punched through an entire universe. Hulk punched through a time storm. Sasquatch punched through reality.

Many people have feats at Sky-Father level. None of them are around Sky-Father either.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Many would believe Odin wasn't even trying when he fought Thanos as he didn't seem to go all out against him.

Punching through time is a nice obscure feat, but not out of the range for standard top-tiers. Thor and Hercules once punched through an entire universe. Hulk punched through a time storm. Sasquatch punched through reality. None of them are around Sky-Father either.

Are you serious? Thor's weapon is a sky father weapon. Immortal Herc has skyfather lvl strength. Your trying to down play the fact that my statement was not stupid. PC krytonians can infact give ANYONE under BIG G a good fight. And if you take away magic out of the equation and go purely on power, it's going to be even harder to beat them. You can say what you want to say, but Thanos is a sky father being, and He won't be able to beat PC Superman. And Thanos was able to knock big g down. So ANYONE under big G would have a problem on thier hands with PC Krytonians. No way to get around that. No matter how you try to "wackey' thier feats, or Compare others who have done something to similiar maybe once or twice. NONE OF THEM have done it as often as the PC krytonians, with all of their PC powers combined. SOmeone may have punched reality. Good for them. Have they punched reality, AND sneezed away solar systems, And been able to race thru time, AND been able to move so fast as to pass thru millions of universes in seconds? It's the multitude of high tier powers and the multiple high end showings that put PC krytonians well above herald lvl.

Accel
Herc has top-tier strength, not Sky-Father. This is one of those times where you start sprouting nonsensical stuff that casue every one to debate with you.

Thanos being Sky-Father is highly debatable at best, since he has problems enough with top-tiers. Like I said, a wide range of wacky showings doesn't equate to Sky-Father.

For instance, Hulk has clapped away a cosmos, bent light and energy with his bare hands, lit up a universe with a punch, punched through a timestorm,and even took blasts from the Celestial order. Do any of these make sense? No. They're just wacky showings that prove he's strong, but don't mean any thing if you put him up against a Sky-Father.

PC Superman is above herald level. Good for him. But that doesn't automatically put him on Sky-Father level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Herc has top-tier strength, not Sky-Father. This is one of those times where you start sprouting nonsensical stuff that casue every one to debate with you.

Thanos being Sky-Father is highly debatable at best, since he has problems enough with top-tiers. Like I said, a wide range of wacky showings doesn't equate to Sky-Father.

For instance, Hulk has clapped away a cosmos, bent light and energy with his bare hands, lit up a universe with a punch, punched through a timestorm,and even took blasts from the Celestial order. Do any of these make sense? No. They're just wacky showings that prove he's strong, but don't mean any thing if you put him up against a Sky-Father.

PC Superman is above herald level. Good for him. But that doesn't automatically put him on Sky-Father level.

What lvl does it put him on then? Cuz Thanos for damn sure is a low lvl Sky Father. And he isn't more powerful than PC Supers. Thanos certainly is sky father lvl in strength. are you saying his strength far suprasses immortal hercs? And your hulk examples dont' mount to a hill of beans. The hulk is not consistantly shown to be as fast, durable, or powerful as a PC krytonian. When he has thier speed, time travel ability, ability to cross multiverses, and more, then he'll be able to go up against a sky father lvl being.

Also, Top tier heroes tend to have a sky father lvl power or two. Thor has sky father lvl strength and his hammer. He doesn't have all the other powers of most sky fathers. Superman has Sky father lvl durability and strength. he doesn't have thier other powers. Flash has sky father lvl speed. you dont' have to be as strong as Odin to have a power or two that is sky father lvl. Hell WW has 4 sky father weapons. And her strength is connected to Geae. Who's a skyfather being of the highest order. Doesn't make WW sky father lvl. What makes PC kryptonians able to figth anyone under Big G is thier insane amount of powers and the level at wich they are used.

Accel
What lvl does it put him on then? Cuz Thanos for damn sure is a low lvl Sky Father. And he isn't more powerful than PC Supers. Thanos certainly is sky father lvl in strength. are you saying his strength far suprasses immortal hercs? And your hulk examples dont' mount to a hill of beans. The hulk is not consistantly shown to be as fast, durable, or powerful as a PC krytonian. When he has thier speed, time travel ability, ability to cross multiverses, and more, then he'll be able to go up against a sky father lvl being.

Also, Top tier heroes tend to have a sky father lvl power or two. Thor has sky father lvl strength and his hammer. He doesn't have all the other powers of most sky fathers. Superman has Sky father lvl durability and strength. he doesn't have thier other powers. Flash has sky father lvl speed. you dont' have to be as strong as Odin to have a power or two that is sky father lvl. Hell WW has 4 sky father weapons. And her strength is connected to Geae. Who's a skyfather being of the highest order. Doesn't make WW sky father lvl. What makes PC kryptonians able to figth anyone under Big G is thier insane amount of powers and the level at wich they are used.
I don't know where this notion came from that Thanos was Sky-Father. Sy-Fathers make Thanos their ***** when they get bored of him.

The point with Hulk is that every one has wacky feats. PC Superman was pretty damn inconsistent himself. HE had some Sky-Fatheresque feats, but so has every one else. It doesn't make him Sky-Father if he can beat Thanos. Just over herald level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't know where this notion came from that Thanos was Sky-Father. Sy-Fathers make Thanos their ***** when they get bored of him.

The point with Hulk is that every one has wacky feats. PC Superman was pretty damn inconsistent himself. HE had some Sky-Fatheresque feats, but so has every one else. It doesn't make him Sky-Father if he can beat Thanos. Just over herald level.

Thanos is a sky father. it's been said on this forum many times. How else can he even get rated at DS lvl when DS is most certainly at LEAST sky father lvl if not more. And the point is that the PC krytonians have multiple insane feats in multiple directions. all of the hulk's feats have to do with strength. PC krytonian's feats have to do with strength, speed, time travel, dimension healing, crossing multiverses, surviving insane dmg and more. You just won't relent. it doesn't matter. my statement still stands. ANY ONE under BiG G is going to have a hard fight on thier hands with a PC krytonian. Period.

Avalonofthewind
Thanos is no skyfather character. He simply has the cosmic version of Batmans jobber aura.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Thanos is no skyfather character. He simply has the cosmic version of Batmans jobber aura.

Then how come everyone keeps equating him to DS, who is at LEAST high tier sky father. ANd it's been said many times that Thanos is low to mid sky father.

Soujaboy

What the f**k? no expression What the f**k?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Who wins? Odin gets far more credit then he deserves, AM would slaughter him 10/10

UniOmni
For the record, Skyfather isn't a level, but a title.

If a small god like Thor, decided to start his own line of godly beings, he'd be called a skyfather.

But Superman can still get in that ass at times.

Does that make Superman skyfather level??

Nope.

There's a wide range of skyfathers in comics, and few are equal.

Skyfather level no more exists than Herald level, since few heralds compare to Surfer.

PC Superman was powerful, but had numerous low showings to offset it.

He wasn't skyfather level.

Cuz if he there was an actual skyfather level and he was on it, and PC Darkseid, a true skyfather beat his ass around the playground 9/10........what does that make PC Darkseid??

Skyfather+++++??

Doesn't work like that.

bigbran
You guys are so funny. You equate Odin as the premier sky father and then every one else must be his lvl to be sky father. there are many other sky fathers who aren't as powerful as Odin or PC superman. You just ignored his answer.

bigbran
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Thanos is no skyfather character. He simply has the cosmic version of Batmans jobber aura. Yup :rollseyes:

He does have a Superman jobbber aura.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.