Favorite Transformers Ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
Who are your all-time favorite Transformer? I made a list(not in order, of course).

G1 Hot Rod: He was just plain cool. Rodimus was ok, but his original version mixed in silliness with responsibility. Like a teen who new big things were coming his way.

G1 Galvatron(Movie): I like to think of Movie Galvatron to be a different being than Season 3 Galvatron because they had different views, power levels, and personalities. The movie version kicked butt because he was raw, nasty, and self-absorbed. But at the same time, he was crafty and was a terrific leader.

G1 Galvatron(Season 3): He was just so fun to watch. "You want to sream? I'll give you something to scream about!" Just awesome.

Optimus Primal: Loved him. He is possibly the best Optimus yet(possibly, remember).

G1 Optimus Prime: While I felt more attached to Primal more as a character, G1 was easily more badass, which is why I liked him a ton.

G1 Unicron: One of my all time favorite villains, Unicron was so great because while ultra powers like TT Trigon and DP Pariah Dark can be forgotten, this guy couldn't. Or better put, he wouldn't have it.

Inferno: This guy was the absolute shit. Everything he did kicked major ass, maybe more than Prime himself.

Beast Wars Megatron: The perfect villain. While his plans seemed a bit reused after Season Two(and his Dragon Form was not really cool), he was the definition of how Megatron should be. Nobody messed with him. Not even Starscream could go straightforward with this guy like he did G1 Megatron.

G1 Megatron: I have thought less of him after a while, but he still had his moments. Plus, next to Beast Wars Megatron, this villain had the best plans. Heck, BW Megs IDOLIZED him!

G1 Starscream: While he really had to grow on me, Strascream was an interesting and fun-to-watch nemisis of the Autobots. His "ghost" form may have been even a better character than when he was "alive".

G1 Destructacons/Desolator: I liked him/them because he was the brute force that had a cool catch to him(which was that he is made up of small Deceptacons named the Destructacons), which were also cool. I wanted him/them in the movie so badly.

G1 Soundwave: With someone like him, you just always wanted him to live. You loved his loyalty and determination to someone who he believes to be his friend, even though he is evil. He struggle to save Megatron in the movie was unexpected, yet a great showing of his loyalty.

As you can see, I am not at all fond of pretty much any other Transformer versions than G1 and B.

grey fox
In this order are my personal faviroutes

Unicron

G1 Megatron

Galvatron

Optimus Prime

Ultraman Baltan
Bump.

Darth Macabre
Sideways

Thrust

Starscream/Thundercracker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.