9v9 Let's put it to rest, who's got the bigger Universal powers?!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Spectre
Michael
Lucifer
Kismet
World's funnest Mxy
the Tenth Dimension
Classic ION
Parallax
the Anti-Monitor

vs.

The LT
Thanos with The IG
Thanos with THOU
Eternity
PRE-RETCON Beyonder
Molecule man (his strongest incarnation)
Korvak
Galactus with the UN
Phoenix of the White Crown

nvrbeenwthagirl
So no one has an opinion?

trolly_crouchjr
To many

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
To many

It's the only way. If you leave one of the majors out, then you risk throwing the fight.

What If...
lol.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by What If...
lol.

what's so funny, that I dont' want the fight to be lopsided?

lando005
mu

Juntai
Too much of an undertaking to try this one out. sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
Too much of an undertaking to try this one out. sad

The best way to do it is put them in some kind of match up and eliminate. I couldn't make it smaller cuz it kept coming out too much in favor of one side or the other.

Mr Master
Marvel

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
Marvel

I expect nothing less.

Mr Master
I will re-order my list, I didn't realize dude through in Phoenix.

The Spectre = The LT

Michael < Thanos with The IG

Lucifer < Thanos with THOU

Kismet > Eternity

World's funnest Mxy < PRE-RETCON Beyonder

the Tenth Dimension > Molecule man

Classic ION = Korvak

Parallax < Galactus with the UN

the Anti-Monitor > Phoenix of the White Crown

Now it's a Stalemate.

ExtraMision5555
Perhaps argue them in sepearte threads in much smaller ammoutns? you'de have like 60 disgussions going on here, and im sure no ones apt to do that

nvrbeenwthagirl
I will re-order my list, I didn't realize dude through in Phoenix.

The Spectre = The LT

Michael < Thanos with The IG

Lucifer < Thanos with THOU

Kismet > Eternity

World's funnest Mxy < PRE-RETCON Beyonder

the Tenth Dimension > Molecule man

Classic ION = Korvak

Parallax < Galactus with the UN

the Anti-Monitor > Phoenix of the White Crown

Now it's a Stalemate.

This list can easily be reordered to give either side a decisive slaughter. the point is that they are as even as can be.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Perhaps argue them in sepearte threads in much smaller ammoutns? you'de have like 60 disgussions going on here, and im sure no ones apt to do that

One discussion lasted us like 40 pages or something like that. lol. we'll be into next year discussing them all seperate.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
One discussion lasted us like 40 pages or something like that. lol. we'll be into next year discussing them all seperate.

which is why im saying, all these together is just an entirely too overcompled disgussion, disorienting kinda

ExtraMision5555
which is why im saying, all these together is just an entirely too overcompled disgussion, disorienting kinda

Mr Master
This list can easily be reordered to give either side a decisive slaughter.

Then it wouldn't be accurate.

the point is that they are as even as can be.

As a team vs team? Yes.

Individually? No

nvrbeenwthagirl
Then it wouldn't be accurate.

As a team vs team? Yes.

Individually? No

I dont even agree with ur assessments of each battle but that's neither here nor there. ON panel feats, which is the basis for most of the battle's here, trump any written hyperbole by the writer, which means these characters are nearly identicle in power.

Mr Master
I dont even agree with ur assessments of each battle

You must be under the impression that your words have meaning.

but that's neither here nor there.

Like your knowledge of comics.

ON panel feats, which is the basis for most of the battle's here,

That is exactly what my list is based on.

But how would you know, since you never read a comic involving Cosmics.

trump any written hyperbole by the writer,

Whatever this means.

which means these characters are nearly identicle in power.

As a Team? Yes.

Individually? No.

galan7777777
Personally i feel as though the DC team should take it, Michael+Lucifer=Gods Power, and add Spectre=(the wrath of god) with all the other "cosmic" beings and it SHOULD be an unbeatable team....... but then others will start arguing about the whole on pannel feats thing. So for the sake of not wanting to aggue, i say its a stalemate for both sides 5/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
You must be under the impression that your words have meaning.

And you must be under the impression that I care if you and your kindergarden, let's all sit in mr master's class of pretty scans and twisted meanings class, give my words meaning or not. I can disagree with your assessment of things. Your such a blow hard who is so used to people simply giving you bravo's for your condescending attitude that anyone who disagrees with you feels your wrath. Just becuz I said I disagreed with you wasn't a point at which you could immediately attack me. And since I didnt' attack you, i merely gave my opinion, I think that your a tool who has nothing better to do than to go around attacking people with no provacation other than your mr master and it's your way or the high way and if they dont' get down on thier knees and BLow you for your excellent summations then you immediately take offense and say something toolish like you did. It is my right to disagree with what you said.

bigbran
The Spectre
Michael
Lucifer
Kismet
World's funnest Mxy
the Tenth Dimension
Classic ION
Parallax
the Anti-Monitor

vs.

The LT
Thanos with The IG
Thanos with THOU
Eternity
PRE-RETCON Beyonder
Molecule man (his strongest incarnation)
Korvak
Galactus with the UN
Phoenix of the White Crown This is going against the 7 people rule.

Plus, what do you expect when you have THOTU, on one side of the field?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
This is going against the 7 people rule.

Plus, what do you expect when you have THOTU, on one side of the field?

He's no different than micheal. he's got the power of god and none of the mind.

bigbran
He's no different than micheal. he's got the power of god and none of the mind. When has Micheal held the full power of god?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
When has Micheal held the full power of god?

To my knowlege micheal IS god's power. Maybe I"m mistaken.Gotta ask Galan, he's much more knowlegeable about those beings.

Inhuman
To my knowlege micheal IS god's power. Maybe I"m mistaken.Gotta ask Galan, he's much more knowlegeable about those beings.

See this is a perfect example of how you debate.
You state your own twisted opinions about thnigs you sometimes know little of or are not sure. But you present them as fact. Hell you have never proven anything.
Then when someone does prove you wrong with varios scans and examples, panel feats, ect.
You throw a hissy fit and ignore that person because you were proven wrong.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman
See this is a perfect example of how you debate.
You state your own twisted opinions about thnigs you sometimes know little of or are not sure. But you present them as fact. Hell you have never proven anything.
Then when someone does prove you wrong with varios scans and examples, panel feats, ect.
You throw a hissy fit and ignore that person because you were proven wrong.

I haven't ignored anyone out side of one. ANd the only person I ignore is Mr. master becuz he consistantly twist what is on panel to suit his argument. But I do know that micheal is God's power and lucifer is god's will. That much i have read and do know. And I am entitled to my opinion. When will you guys stop trying to make every person feel like you do? I dont' have to agree with what he said. It didn't deserve what he was selling. it's my right to say I dont' agree.

Inhuman
I haven't ignored anyone out side of one. ANd the only person I ignore is Mr. master becuz he consistantly twist what is on panel to suit his argument. But I do know that micheal is God's power and lucifer is god's will. That much i have read and do know. And I am entitled to my opinion. When will you guys stop trying to make every person feel like you do? I dont' have to agree with what he said. It didn't deserve what he was selling. it's my right to say I dont' agree.

riiight. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Its not just Mr.M. Others have tried to show you on panel feats and you disreguard them because they go against what you believe.
Like The infinity gauntlet baing able to crush mr myx.
you just can except that. even afetr the 2 were compared with on panel feats.
You threw a hissy fit and then said "Show me a pic of thanos witht he IG curbstomping mr. myx","then ill believe it"

laughing rolling on floor laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
riiight. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Its not just Mr.M. Others have tried to show you on panel feats and you disreguard them because they go against what you believe.
Like The infinity gauntlet baing able to crush mr myx.
you just can except that. even afetr the 2 were compared with on panel feats.
You threw a hissy fit and then said "Show me a pic of thanos witht he IG curbstomping mr. myx","then ill believe it"

laughing rolling on floor laughing

Your so small in your thinking. If you really knew what I was doing then you would know what I was saying. I was saying that most of you all accept mr master's theory of cosmic power as law. and anyone who doesn't agree is wrong. There is nothing on panel to suggest that mxy is any less powerful than Thanos with the IG. considering that the Lt is the only being who can beat the IG. and Mxy has NEVER been beaten by force. He has been depowered by the spectre. my logic is sound and thus my opinion is mine. when I said show me a pic of thanos beating myx, i was basically saying, who the hell made mr master's opinion law? Especially considering that The joker showed that he could do everything that Thanos could. And mxy stated that joker didn't even use his power to it's fullest extent or know how to use it. So am I so illogical in my thinking or is there some reason I can come up with my OWN theory. Or must I yield to the wisdom of the master becuz he says so?

Inhuman
Your so small in your thinking. If you really knew what I was doing then you would know what I was saying.

knew what you were doing?! what does this all mean? confused

I dont think that what he says is law. BUT he does provide ACTAUL PROOF about what he is talking about. He doesnt just state stuff out his ass and go by it. Why hate him for that?

IG, power showings has doen more on panel than mr. myx accept it.

LT never beat the IG. He just made it not work together.
Just because I can turn a car off doesnt mean im more powerfull than the car.
Altough LT is on par or maybe more powerfull than the IG. Inconclusive.

The on panel feats back up his words. dont you get it?

Ext@nt
1. Current Ion is now more powerful. He has the starheart, powerbattery and the guardians combined power.

2. You left out Extant and he could take out at least half of your DC list.

3. Where are the Lords of Order and Choas?

4. Wheres Takion.

5. Wheres Mageddon? It took everyone and the angels of heaven to stop him.

6. Wheres Imperiex?

6. Wheres that Hyperstorm guy?

Big Sexy
To my knowlege micheal IS god's power. Maybe I"m mistaken.Gotta ask Galan, he's much more knowlegeable about those beings. Michael has whats known as the demurgious power. If destroyed he can wipe out creation. Michael contains the power and Lucifer contains the will to control it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
knew what you were doing?! what does this all mean? confused

I dont think that what he says is law. BUT he does provide ACTAUL PROOF about what he is talking about. He doesnt just state stuff out his ass and go by it. Why hate him for that?

IG, power showings has doen more on panel than mr. myx accept it.

LT never beat the IG. He just made it not work together.
Just because I can turn a car off doesnt mean im more powerfull than the car.
Altough LT is on par or maybe more powerfull than the IG. Inconclusive.

The on panel feats back up his words. dont you get it?

ON panel feats have the IG beating the presence as well since the presence doesn't actually do that much. I"m going by what mxy has been shown he was able to do. anything he wanted. even on a universal scale. the joker turned the entire universe upside down on it's ear and didnt' even use all of mxy's power and didn't even understand it all. So my conclusion is sound. Mxy is at least as powerful as the IG.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Ext@nt
1. Current Ion is now more powerful. He has the starheart, powerbattery and the guardians combined power.

2. You left out Extant and he could take out at least half of your DC list.

3. Where are the Lords of Order and Choas?

4. Wheres Takion.

5. Wheres Mageddon? It took everyone and the angels of heaven to stop him.

6. Wheres Imperiex?

6. Wheres that Hyperstorm guy?

How long did you want me to make the list? And just who on my list can extant wipe out?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
To many

9v9 isn't really the most efficient way of figuring out cosmic hierarchy. Way too big to determine anything worthwhile. Also against forum rules.

Inhuman
ON panel feats have the IG beating the presence as well since the presence doesn't actually do that much. I"m going by what mxy has been shown he was able to do. anything he wanted. even on a universal scale. the joker turned the entire universe upside down on it's ear and didnt' even use all of mxy's power and didn't even understand it all. So my conclusion is sound. Mxy is at least as powerful as the IG.

UN earased the multiverse and recreated it. In an instant. Myx did this too but not in an instant. Incomplete IG > UN. Inclomplete IG > Mr. Myx
plus you ignored a couple things from my post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.