Walmart versus Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
A drunken Wolverine is caught on camera peeing inside a local Walmarts slushie machine !

He is subsequently taken to court. Who wins ?

Tha C-Master
I think Wal Mart is an organization created by ailens in attempt to take over the world store by store.

Ultraman Baltan
Walmart is like our Hydra, only more evil. They win.

Soljer
Well, at wal-mart, it's only "better here."

Wolverine, on the other hand, is "the best at what he does."

It's a case of better versus the best. I think the winner is clear.

V for Valentine
I'd reckon Wolverine, Because like most superheroes, he knows quite a few connected people. Nick Fury, Daredevil, She-Hulk, Any of these people could help him out there.. And well, confused We dont have Walmart in England smile

Tassadar
Wal-Mart of course. Dont you people watch South Park?

Inhuman
Originally posted by grey fox
A drunken Wolverine is caught on camera peeing inside a local Walmarts slushie machine !

well walmart is an all powerful business monopoly that cant be stoped.
On the other hand wolverine has a healing factor.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Walmart is like our Hydra, only more evil. They win. laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Walmart is like our Hydra, only more evil. They win.

i cant express fully how amazing this post is

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Soljer
Well, at wal-mart, it's only "better here."

Wolverine, on the other hand, is "the best at what he does."

It's a case of better versus the best. I think the winner is clear. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by V for Valentine
And well, confused We dont have Walmart in England smile

Nah , we have it's good twin Tescos...

LethalFemme
Originally posted by grey fox

Wal-Mart has been around for ages and mastered all fighting styles and has a healing factor that makes wolverine's look like shit.lookaround

Darth_Erebus
Wal Mart is the prototype for Star Treks Borg. Wal Mart wins...resistance is futile.

Grimm22
This guy wins laughing

http://bannedfromkmart.ytmnd.com/

endrict
Why did my Aunt may vs Gwen stacy stripper fight get lock but not this ????? mad confused miffed blink

Tron
Originally posted by endrict
Why did my Aunt may vs Gwen stacy stripper fight get lock but not this ????? mad confused miffed blink

Does that really need an answer? no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.