Wolvie, DS, and DP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NiņoAraņa
Wolvie vs. Deathstroke vs. Deadpool

no healing factors at all, all they get are two swords, unbreakable and a handgun each....with one full clip.

KOs don't count as a win.......
who is going to come out of this alive?

edit: they are in a small town full of buildings...

///////////
i say DS, though Wolvie's samurai skills may give him some wins....

Soljer

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer
No healing factors, eh? Good thing you didn't rule out immortality shifty . laughing laughing

NiņoAraņa
sad

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
No healing factors, eh? Good thing you didn't rule out immortality shifty .

Deadpool for the win!

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Deadpool for the win! thumb up

NiņoAraņa
laughing no healing factors at all means, they can die wink

Grimm22
Deathstroke wins wink

galan7777777
if there are no HF's DS wins he is simply a better H2H combatant then the others, but Wade would give him a good fight

db_renji
W/O healing Factors, Deathstroke takes this all day. His skills are just better, he uses them all time for most of his feats. Wolverine just rushes into battle without thinking and gets stupid beat, but b/c of the healing factor all the injuries are a non-issue. Take that away and he'll be cryin for Deathstroke to take mercy on him. Deadpool would give him trouble but would eventually go down for the count.

darthgoober
Without healing factors, I can't see Wolverine or Deadpool giving DS much of a hard time. Their all about the same in skill, but DS is physically and mentaly supperior to both. Plus he still has his armor, so I think the only way one of the others has a CHANCE of winning, is if they team up together to take DS out.

wolvertooth
wolverine wins 10/10 , he is far too skilled for deadpool and as well for deathstroke, deadpool goes down and then deathstroke wolverine just cuts them and they are dead

Tha C-Master
Deathstroke is their superior without healing factors.

darthgoober
Originally posted by wolvertooth
wolverine wins 10/10 , he is far too skilled for deadpool and as well for deathstroke, deadpool goes down and then deathstroke wolverine just cuts them and they are dead
I don't think he's more skilled than either, plus DS is stronger, faster, smarter, has a limited form of pre-cog, AND he's in armor, so no way is Wolverine taking this.

Darth Macabre

Without a healing factor, Wolverine's claws are useless....He takes them out, he'll bleed to death.

Deathstroke wins, unless Logan and Wade team up.

Metalmanx

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3572/wolverine088page06072yd.jpg

NiņoAraņa
let me clear this up....

ovbiously wolvie can't use his claws....roll eyes (sarcastic)
NOone get's armor, just what is said in the beginning and street clotheswink

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by galan7777777
if there are no HF's DS wins he is simply a better H2H combatant then the others, but Wade would give him a good fight

What a joke. When Slade lost his powers and tried to hit on some underage chick three over weight, drunk, middle age bar patrons feed it to him. In terms of skill Slade is maybe, maybe on the same level of the Punisher... if I'm being generous. Slade just isn't that good of a fighter, that is the whole reason Batman, Azrael, Nightwing, Bronze Tiger and Eddie Fryers haven given him a hard time. Compared to Wade and Wolverine, Slade's h2h skill is a joke... and not a very good one.

srankmissingnin

If Deadpool didn't have his healing factor he would have died from the hits Wolverine landed before he got skewered....

Metalmanx
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If Deadpool didn't have his healing factor he would have died from the hits Wolverine landed before he got skewered....

Yea. I know what happened earlier. I was proving a point, however.

Deadpool had a healing factor. Wolverine had a healing factor. My point is that Deadpool is either equivalent, or perhaps an even better fighter than Wolverine.

Broly92
They are in order like this in overall skill without healing factors (IMO)
1.DS
2.DP(Interchangeable with 3)
3.Wolverine
In h2h
1.Wolverine (its true if was written right but he isn't stupid healing factor wins miffed )
2.DS
3.DP
In weapon use
1.DS
2.DP
3.Wolverine

Tha C-Master

Deadpool had a healing factor. Wolverine had a healing factor. My point is that Deadpool is either equivalent, or perhaps an even better fighter than Wolverine. I think Wolverine has the best aptitude, I think Slade's abilities just make it more or less irrelevant.

srankmissingnin

Deadpool had a healing factor. Wolverine had a healing factor. My point is that Deadpool is either equivalent, or perhaps an even better fighter than Wolverine.

Deadpool is top tier for sure (he is certainly expontially more skilled then Slade for starters) but he isn't the equivalent of Wolverine let alone his better.

... and Wolverine didn't have a healing factor during that fight.

NiņoAraņa
Deadpool is top tier for sure (he is certainly expontially more skilled then Slade for starters) but he isn't the equivalent of Wolverine let alone his better.

... and Wolverine didn't have a healing factor during that fight. which is why he was put down....yes

Metalmanx

... and Wolverine didn't have a healing factor during that fight.

He did have a healing factor. Otherwise, he wouldn't have survived that attack.

Regardless, not my point. My point is that Wade showed a superior fighting ability there. He used his own and Wolverine's against him.

NiņoAraņa
He did have a healing factor. Otherwise, he wouldn't have survived that attack.

Regardless, not my point. My point is that Wade showed a superior fighting ability there. He used his own and Wolverine's against him. i think the healing factor was slower here.....so it put him down for a while confused but yes, DP did show good skills....

srankmissingnin
Deadpool having a healing factor aloud himself to take a hit so to expose an opening on an opponent... because he (unlike Wolverine) had a healing factor that afforded such luxuries. If you are will to take a hit even a normal person could land a hit against the most skilled fighter... and if the had the ability to shrug of lethal attacks like nothing it would make it even easier. Even so, having a huge advantage, Wolverine still landed three or four hits on Wade before he was tagged... which is a much more impressive feat.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Broly92
They are in order like this in overall skill without healing factors (IMO)
1.DS
2.DP(Interchangeable with 3)
3.Wolverine
In h2h
1.Wolverine (its true if was written right but he isn't stupid healing factor wins miffed )
2.DS
3.DP
In weapon use
1.DS
2.DP
3.Wolverine

Eh erm

I would say..

h2h skills
1.Wolverine
2.Deadpool
3.Deathstroke

weapons skills
1.Deathstroke
2.Deadpool
3.Wolverine

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Grimm22
Eh erm

I would say..

h2h skills
1.Wolverine
2.Deadpool
3.Deathstroke

weapons skills
1.Deathstroke
2.Deadpool
3.Wolverine either way, deadpool's a runner up? laughing well....they do have a handgun, with one clip.....what are the chances deadpool waits it out and shoots them up while they sword fight?

Grimm22
DS is still too fast for both of them big grin

srankmissingnin
DS is still too fast for both of them big grin

roll eyes (sarcastic)

srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/2d4253c1.jpg

cool

h1a8
What a joke. When Slade lost his powers and tried to hit on some underage chick three over weight, drunk, middle age bar patrons feed it to him. In terms of skill Slade is maybe, maybe on the same level of the Punisher... if I'm being generous. Slade just isn't that good of a fighter, that is the whole reason Batman, Azrael, Nightwing, Bronze Tiger and Eddie Fryers haven given him a hard time. Compared to Wade and Wolverine, Slade's h2h skill is a joke... and not a very good one.

WTF! laughing
Buddy you definitely don't know who Slade is.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by h1a8
WTF! laughing
Buddy you definitely don't know who Slade is.

I own every Slade appearance except for a few Superman guest appearances. I love Slade how ever I didn't get a boner for him when IC 3 came out and forget about all his other appearances... like you apparently.

Grimm22
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/2d4253c1.jpg

cool

So apparently all the other times DS has beaten the living crap out of Nightwing dont count confused

Jesse7

Wolverine's healing factor was on the fritz during this time and wasn't working, thus why that blow put him down for a while.

srankmissingnin
So apparently all the other times DS has beaten the living crap out of Nightwing dont count confused

Most of their fights are very situational and lean heavily in Slades favour. He is much, much stronger and untop of that he ussually has perp and the element of surprise. Is it any wonder he often wins? This shows that if Nightwing gets the upper hand he can over whelm Slade with his superior speed and agility and it isn't the only time he has done that. With out prep Slade really isn't that impressive.

Vigilante, Addie and Wintergreen (in his primp) where all better h2h fighters then Slade, that is part of his character. Random army grunts and police officers... are you going to argue that they are more skilled then Deadpool or Wolverine. Slade is the very embodyment of a swashbuckler, while not overly skilled he makes up for it with cunning and bravado... and a healing factor... and superhuman stats.

ExtraMision5555
Deadpool has bested wolverine in 3 out of thier 4 fights, IMO
Deadpool is the better fighter, Even if just by a little

1st fight was shown in that scan a few posts back,
second time, Deadpool had the upper hand (slightly), and put wolverine down with tranqiulizers.
third time Deadpool impaled wolverine on a wall with his kitanas, but then the fight was interrupted by a wearwolf (afterwards they made up and becaem friends, this was thier last fight.)

and actually theirs anotehr short skirmish between then two and once again, DP seemed to have the upper hand.

Judgeing by thier several encounters, I would have to say DP is the better fighter.

but on topic, Between these three
i think DS is still physically superior to both DP and Wolverine isint he?

Big Sexy
I own every Slade appearance except for a few Superman guest appearances. I love Slade how ever I didn't get a boner for him when IC 3 came out and forget about all his other appearances... like you apparently. Srank gives ownage stick out tongue

galan7777777
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Srank gives ownage stick out tongue laughing out loud

Metalmanx
Deadpool shoots them both immediately. Probably Deathstroke first, since he's proficcient with firearms. Wolverine hardly ever touches guns, he'll go down quickly.

NiņoAraņa
Deadpool shoots them both immediately. Probably Deathstroke first, since he's proficcient with firearms. Wolverine hardly ever touches guns, he'll go down quickly. yeah, that's another possability....i say it's

4/10 DP
3/10 DS
3/10 W

capt it up
Deadpool shoots them both immediately. Probably Deathstroke first, since he's proficcient with firearms. Wolverine hardly ever touches guns, he'll go down quickly.
hardly eevr used guns? he spent decades fighting in countless battles using fire arms. Logan knows his gun. He knows how to shot he will not go down like some punk.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
hardly eevr used guns? he spent decades fighting in countless battles using fire arms. Logan knows his gun. He knows how to shot he will not go down like some punk.

Only problem is, he doesn't have a choice. He gets shot in the head, he goes down.

And it really doesn't matter, both DP and DS are much more proficcient with firearms.

capt it up
Only problem is, he doesn't have a choice. He gets shot in the head, he goes down.

And it really doesn't matter, both DP and DS are much more proficcient with firearms.
DP not overly good shot. if you havent notice he firers a lot of rounds and he not overly accurate.

who says he gets shot in the head? back when logan used fire arms he thought he die if he got shot so he never got shot ecpt for a few times and that was when he was out number 3 vs army of men.

Metalmanx
DP not overly good shot. if you havent notice he firers a lot of rounds and he not oevr accurate.

who says he gets shot in the head? back when logan used fire arms he thought he die if he got shot so he never got shot ecpt for a few times and that was when he was out number 3 vs army of men.

Eh, when you consider how many drones/henchmen he has to take out, he usually just sprays. But for the most part, he has amazing accuracy.

Deadpool won't missing Logan. Hell, without a healing factor, he can just pop him in the gut a few times. Or the neck. Really, one good shot is all it will take.

capt it up
Eh, when you consider how many drones/henchmen he has to take out, he usually just sprays. But for the most part, he has amazing accuracy.

Deadpool won't missing Logan. Hell, without a healing factor, he can just pop him in the gut a few times. Or the neck. Really, one good shot is all it will take.
when has deadpool shown amazing accuacy? I rea dhis books he normal just spray. I have never seen him show good accuracy. also you seem to be under the impression he the only one that gets a gun. Logan will be fireing at him as well. Also who to say he could hit logan?

newjak86
I own every Slade appearance except for a few Superman guest appearances. I love Slade how ever I didn't get a boner for him when IC 3 came out and forget about all his other appearances... like you apparently. Or lets forget all is Teen Titan appearance where he takes on another super powered tea right. wink

Metalmanx
when has deadpool shown amazing accuacy? I rea dhis books he normal just spray. I have never seen him show good accuracy. also you seem to be under the impression he the only one that gets a gun. Logan will be fireing at him as well. Also who to say he could hit logan?

Well, him being an amazing assassin and mercenary tends to improve one's accuracy.

Also, who's to say Logan can hit Wade?

NiņoAraņa
ok, let's do this, everyone make up a scenerio, only one, of how you think it will go...go into as much detail as possible

capt it up
Well, him being an amazing assassin and mercenary tends to improve one's accuracy.

not really. if your an assassin it does not make you an amazing shot. hell DP a pritty bad shot. He has really no impressive shooting feats at all.

did I say logan would hit wade with a bullet?

SpunkySmurph

No...

They knew DP wasn't behind one hired kill simply because the accuracy was dead on.

In order to hit Rhino (who was behind him) with Ant Man's gas, he aimed between his eyes and sprayed.

Now, melee combat is a completley different matter.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
No...

They knew DP wasn't behind one hired kill simply because the accuracy was dead on.

In order to hit Rhino (who was behind him) with Ant Man's gas, he aimed between his eyes and sprayed.

Now, melee combat is a completley different matter. now THAT was funny laughing laughing

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by newjak86
Or lets forget all is Teen Titan appearance where he takes on another super powered tea right. wink

With prep time Deathstroke can beat a team of green, unexperienced teen superheroes. Should I give him a medal or something?

juggernaut66666
Ds owns both of them

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
No...

Now, melee combat is a completley different matter.

It's also how they knew that Agent X wasn't Deadpool. X is a good shot while and DP is lousy.

newjak86
With prep time Deathstroke can beat a team of green, unexperienced teen superheroes. Should I give him a medal or something? He did the same thing to a b=very ungreen, exprienced team as wl but that wasn;t what I was getting at.

Because he has aot of good feats coming from those appearances as well most notable for his speed.

Like when Kid Flash speed blitzed him then DS regained himself ater that moment to counter.

Or in his first apearance taking on kid flash but hey wo wans to talk about those.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.