mmkay..curiosity..ur prolly getting sick of me mentioning this, but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hambah
ok im so sorry ive posted this a couple times but still a little confused. its about the curiosity scene. why did she start it? what did it mean? why was liz like that to jack? what about will? AH! please explain all you can. thanks.

LovelyOne
well according to the end of AWE it means nothing..it was just filler time laughing out loud

sailorleo
you can't assume that till you read the enitre script *tries to consol other b/c this one's inconsolable*

Chiki Mina
lovelyone come on...i dont believe in this script and i do beleive that there is more to this then just "will marries liz, Will dies" theres so much more...i dont beleive in this crap.

LovelyOne
I do believe it because the insider who gave it to the girl has comeonline and she said she's going to give a full copy of the script soon to that girl because she didnt get the chance to read it all..so we shall know soon enough hopefully

Chiki Mina
...i dunno about this...

katelovespirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
I do believe it because the insider who gave it to the girl has comeonline and she said she's going to give a full copy of the script soon to that girl because she didnt get the chance to read it all..so we shall know soon enough hopefully

yeah hopefully when we get more details it will make more sense and be slightly less depressing. i have faith.

plus, this is not the final script.

you know in the 2nd to last script of Gladiator, the girl died instead of Maximus? They changed it last minute, due to test audience reacting badly.

so there's always hope they will change it.

Josefina
When we get to know the script I just hope we will be able to breathe a little easier. But we must keep faith and, well, 'trust' T&T that they will make AWE consequent to all they have introduced in DMC.
yes

johnnyforever
I think she was flirting! he's a VERY attractive guy! but HE started it and she liked it, so she continued it later in the show! i mean come on! what were they supposed to do on a ship. clean? the crew ( including norrie!), were already doing that!

and if it's going to be will/liz, then that was just to attract people.

and if it's going jack/liz then... yeah! love

...IMO...

Hambah
no but like what did the curiosity scene mean when it happened? (and btw, i dont believe anything until i see the actual movie. i dont think its good to believe anything on the internet right now.)

Chiki Mina
i agree

johnnyforever
oh wait guys!! i just heard on 'the soup' that keith richards was on the set of potc 3, and they said something like, he got so drunk on set that they had to prop him up!!

so i heard..

Chiki Mina
yea i read taht on comingsoon.net

johnnyforever
mad shame shame keith!

Chiki Mina
lol what do u expect he always drunk jack sparrow is inspired by keith richards lol

johnnyforever
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.