superman vs the absorbing man and titaina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
if am and titaina were suddenly dropped off in metropolis and started wrecking house could sups stop them?

Scoobless
Titania would be nothing to him... and if he uses Heat vision on AM he'd be in a shitload of trouble... but if he can figure out Creel's powers he'll have a better than average chance at stopping him

Horrificus
Creel beats Superman.

He gets the power of Supes.
Then, while Supes is still saying "Hey, wha happun?" Creel drains him dry.
He then goes on to shave Superman's head, Titania puts nail polish on him, they give him a swirlie, etc.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Horrificus
Then, while Supes is still saying "Hey, wha happun?" Creel drains him dry.

His powers don't work like that

hitemup
he will take them to the sun like he does to darkseid.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Scoobless
His powers don't work like that

I have seen him do both:

1. Acquire the powers of an opponent.

and

2. Drain an opponent of it's or thier power.

Scoobless
Originally posted by hitemup
he will take them to the sun like he does to darkseid.

He can't grab a guy made out of heat vision energy

lando005
he's gonna be soo caught up with creel he wont even notice titaina creeping up on him

Draco69
Rules state common knowledge of opponents.

Common knowledge of Creel is that he absorbs whatever he touches.

Superman wouldn't be stupid enough to use heat vision....

He throws dirt on Absorbing Man. He becomes a pile of dirt....

Titania gets thrown into orbit...

lando005
Originally posted by Draco69

Titania gets thrown into orbit... that's not what the match stated i never said either side knew about the other i said if am and titaina were suddenly dropped off in supermn turf and they went on a rampage would sups be able to stop them

Draco69
Originally posted by lando005
that's not what the match stated i never said either side knew about the other i said if am and titaina were suddenly dropped off in supermn turf and they went on a rampage would sups be able to stop them

Forum rules state that opponents facing each other have common knowledge of each other....

And please, Titania gets speedblitzed to hell. Spider-Man had no problems handling her...

badabing
*Sigh* Superman wins, all day, every day, 365 days per year.

lando005
Forum rules state that opponents facing each other have common knowledge of each other....

And please, Titania gets speedblitzed to hell. Spider-Man had no problems handling her... that's not the set up of the match though they know nothing about each other point blank that's how this match is going down

lando005
Originally posted by badabing
*Sigh* Superman wins, all day, every day, 365 days per year. 364 he'll take his bday off

Draco69
that's not the set up of the match though they know nothing about each other point blank that's how this match is going down

EVERY match on the Comic Versus forum has to follow the forum rules UNLESS the threadstarter states an exemption.

Therefore Superman DOES have common knowledge of Creel.

Read the Forum Rules link...

Horrificus

Titania gets thrown into orbit...

That's not true.
Otherwise, everytime he has ever worn different clothes, he would take on that characteristic.

Which, in turn, means that Creel would have spent his entire existence since he got his powers, either:

1. Naked.

or

2. Flopping around on the ground as a man made out of Corduroy.

Of coure he can chose what he absorbs.

lando005
EVERY match on the Comic Versus forum has to follow the forum rules UNLESS the threadstarter states an exemption.

Read the Forum Rules link... ummm hello i AM the thread starter and i did state an exemption THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT EACHOTHER

badabing
364 he'll take his bday off
You a very generous person. big grin

Draco69
ummm hello i AM the thread starter and i did state an exemption THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT EACHOTHER

Yet you didn't at the beginning at the thread.

Ya gonna have to make another thread with an exemption at the beginning....

Or you can edit the first post.

lando005
Originally posted by badabing
You a very generous person. big grin thankyou i am a man known for my kindness

Draco69
Originally posted by Horrificus
That's not true.
Otherwise, everytime he has ever worn different clothes, he would take on that characteristic.

Which, in turn, means that Creel would have spent his entire existence since he got his powers, either:

1. Naked.

or

2. Flopping around on the ground as a man made out of Corduroy.

Of coure he can chose what he absorbs.

Which is obvious....

Unfortunately Creel is as dumb as a pile of bricks. Daredevil once tricked the mofo into absorbing GLASS....

lando005
true he isnt bright but i wouldnt say he was a complete moron he's tricke d afew bright heroes from time to time

badabing
thankyou i am a man known for my kindness eek! laughing

Draco69
true he isnt bright but i wouldnt say he was a complete moron he's tricke d afew bright heroes from time to time

Like who?

Lockheed?

Creel is widely known as the dumbest, stupidest villain in comics. In fact, he's the premier example of CIS for the forum rules.

No way in hell is Creel outsmarting a Kryptonian....

Soljer

Read the Forum Rules link...

Uh, he did state an exemption. Thread specifications take precedence over forum rules.

"if am and titaina were suddenly dropped off in metropolis"

EDIT: And then, later, he even STATES that fact. smile.

Not to mention that you actually requesting that he make an IDENTICAL thread, save for one little sentence is ridiculous. It was clear to most everyone else in the thread; it need not be clarified for you.

lando005
Like who?

Lockheed?

Creel is widely known as the dumbest, stupidest villain in comics. In fact, he's the premier example of CIS for the forum rules.

No way in hell is Creel outsmarting a Kryptonian.... i belive there was one time he tricked thor not sure which version it was also he once lft spiderman with no choice but to let him and titaina escape, not saying he's real bright just saying he's not rhino stupid either

lando005
Originally posted by Soljer
Uh, he did state an exemption. Thread specifications take precedence over forum rules.

"if am and titaina were suddenly dropped off in metropolis"

EDIT: And then, later, he even STATES that fact. smile.

Not to mention that you actually requesting that he make an IDENTICAL thread, save for one little sentence is ridiculous. It was clear to most everyone else in the thread; it need not be clarified for you. thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.