Paladin vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
Paladin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paladin_(comics)

vs

Wolverine

Paladin gets all his regular equiptment in this battle wink

Who wins? laughing

Grimm22
bump

Trackz
bump

King Castle
Wolverine.
knock out/riot gas would be useless as would be his auto weapons. the only one that might and i say might be a problem is the tazer gun but that is extremely doubtful since Logan has tanked city lvl electrical attacks, torture, rail lines, Plane engine eletrical overloads, Storm and bishop combined attack.. etc etc.

wolvie 10/10 cool

Trackz
Originally posted by King Castle
Wolverine.
knock out/riot gas would be useless as would be his auto weapons. the only one that might and i say might be a problem is the tazer gun but that is extremely doubtful since Logan has tanked city lvl electrical attacks, torture, rail lines, Plane engine eletrical overloads, Storm and bishop combined attack.. etc etc.

wolvie 10/10 cool wolverine>ironman?

leonidas
logan kills him the same way blade would imo. dodge/parry and slice to win. likely be even easier for logan though.

King Castle
he didnt have his shield's raise and as much as Tony has bn updated his healing factor isnt on par to logan and his on the spot healing.

but nice try, trackz.

i knew you were going to use that. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Trackz
he didnt have his shield's raise and as much as Tony has bn updated his healing factor isnt on par to logan and his on the spot healing.

but nice try, trackz.

i knew you were going to use that. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) nice try what? if his tazer is powerful enough to take out Ironman, you'd think it'd work on wolverine...but apparently you left out that tonys shields weren't up.

King Castle
Ironman's suit is tech with counter measures and safety measures and circuit breakers. the suit still got overwhelmed. the difference is Logan has shown capable of tanking various forms of electrical and taser like attacks above that. the fact that Tony's suit still managed to get f$#%ed and screw tony doesnt change anything for blade who is missing equal HF and feats to logan that shows him able to ignore and shrug off such attacks.

Trackz
Ironman's suit is tech with counter measures and safety measures and circuit breakers. the suit still got overwhelmed. the difference is Logan has shown capable of tanking various forms of electrical and taser like attacks above that. the fact that Tony's suit still managed to get f$#%ed and screw tony doesnt change anything for blade who is missing equal HF and feats to logan that shows him able to ignore and shrug off such attacks. ironman got short circuited after he was hit with a lightning bolt

King Castle
Originally posted by Trackz
ironman got short circuited after he was hit with a lightning bolt okay.. i dont know which Thunderbolt moment you are referring to. but, frankly it doesnt change anything for Logan and his own durability/recovery feat.

Trackz
okay.. i dont know which Thunderbolt moment you are referring to. but, frankly it doesnt change anything for Logan and his own durability/recovery feat. then I agree with you

Bouboumaster
Wolverine destroy Paladin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.