Venom Vs. Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Since they were both created by Todd McFarland and they both have basiclly very similiar abilities being costumes with shifting into most any weapon and enhancing everything along with being alive themselves.
Just how different are venom and spawn aside from the parts about aliens, spider-man, and hell.

Big Sexy
Venom has no chance in hell and I love Venom

galan7777777
which version of spawn is this? i mean no matter what version it is Venom gets slaughtered, but is it 1st, 2nd, or 3rd age Spawn?

Entity
Personally i agree Spawn would dominate. mainly im asking if other people agree that tod mcfarland basically recreated the same character when you look at the similiarities of 2 characters out of darkness..

Big Sexy
Second age was skyfather since he defeated a demon that molested Image Odin.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Second age was skyfather since he defeated a demon that molested Image Odin. yeah any version of Spawn would pummel Venom, but im just curious which version is being used in this thread so i can guage how badly Venom would get beaten

hitemup
spawn destroys venom

ExtraMision5555
Any version of spawn kills venom, and as stated before, the age spawn is in determines the severity of the beating

Thunder Angel
yeah spawn does pwn

harri
no no no on the spider man vs venom comic venom beats spawn really easy and plus spawn is cool

blind faith
Spawn destroys Venom.

His powers are only limited by his "current" level and his own imagination. Venom can't win this.

Sub_Mariner
Vneom 10/.10 hE GoEs teo to toee wfi sdpierman!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Vneom 10/.10 hE GoEs teo to toee wfi sdpierman!
laughing laughing laughing

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing

spwan fnabyos!!

vneom hsa took on cranage!!!!!

hE CNA AESIYL TKEA SWPAN

Dinalfos
Spawn for teh pwnzorz!

Really, there's nothing Venom can do.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Spawn for teh pwnzorz!

Really, there's nothing Venom can do.

n0b0

vEnMO cna tkae dwn etreniyt henw riten rite!!!

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
n0b0

vEnMO cna tkae dwn etreniyt henw riten rite!!!

Ha ha ah ha, omgwtflolzbbq, yuo is os flul fo SHti! VeNoM loosez too uant May! Sjhe Rapes Him in teh buttzorss!!!!1!

R0flMoa, Boon!!1

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Ha ha ah ha, omgwtflolzbbq, yuo is os flul fo SHti! VeNoM loosez too uant May! Sjhe Rapes Him in teh buttzorss!!!!1!

R0flMoa, Boon!!1
Y0u 1zzzz An 1d10t v3n0m 1zzz t3h b35t!!!

newyorkcares
Hellfire and a demon scream and venom buys the farm. 32 seconds of fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.