Ok this has to make sense...right? (spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
"China Daily online is reporting that a representative of Disney Studio hinted at the possibility of further films bearing the "Pirates of the Caribbean" title. The report quotes the representative, Mark Zoradi, as saying "the third film...will conclude the initial Pirates trilogy, though it is unlikely to be the last Pirates sequel."

In a related story, the Studio is rumored to be moving ahead with plans for the fourth, fifth and sixth installments in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" saga. Our source tells us that some actors are being offered contracts for the next three films, which have not yet been announced through official channels."

SPOILER WARNING:
Orlando has said he's not gonna be in the next PotC after 3 right??..Keira hasn't said anything.I hope I'm right..because.It makes sense of a) DMC the movie as a WHOLE and all the chemistry, hints and clues that WERE there between Jack/Liz and it DID mean something..and it makes perfect sense of the totally confusing and bemusing LACK of it in AWE and it makes perfect sense of the ending to movie 3 it seems as if they are ending Will/Liz with this trilogy...pun intended

it's like they are dedicating the last movie to a will/liz ending because it deserves it if they are going to end the relationship for good..and Will is going to be gone from the next trilogy but will Keira?

I refuse to believe that DMC was a bunch of filler time and I refuse to believe 5 hours of my life was wasted on a LIE..I spent £19 on that movie! mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

If it doesn't conclude that chemistry by the end of AWE i'm going to go and put a flaming bag of dog doo doo outside T&T's doors..so when they try to put it out they get the icky and sticky brown mess all over their expensive shoes that they bought with MY money spent on their franchise!!!!!!

^^ LOL that was a joke BTW..laughing out loud

PIRATES=SEX
Makes sense lovelyone.

mmoviejunkie
mmmhmmm thats what i've been saying!

thanks for putting it all together!!

LovelyOne
yeah it was what you have been saying^^ thanks for saying it big grin

mmoviejunkie
lol, welcome

Chiki Mina
...im stupid can someone explain to me sad

mmoviejunkie
they are going to make another trilogy
but first they have to end this one-ending the will/elizabeth relationship
and then the next trilogy will be for jack/elizabeth
and i read in the latest people that orlando said in a interview that he was ready to move on from pirates so that makes sense what lovelyone has been saying about will dying

LovelyOne
they seem to be dedicating AWE to Liz/will..as if to appease the orlie fans because Will wont be returning for movie 4..and Elizabeth probably will to be with Jack.

It makes sense of DMC the movie and all the hints and clues pointing towards Jack/Liz if they give you a little hint of the Jack/Liz relationshp returning before movie 3 closes despite it being lacking in movie 3.

calypso
Ok, I'll agree with that accessment.

When Disney negotiated with Keira for COTBP they took and option on her with the intent of using said option for DMC, but they used it for King Arthur.

Johnny immediately signed for POTC in any shape, form or size.
Orly renegotiated for P II & P III as well as Keira for considerably more than what they did for P I. When Disney commissioned, P I they never had an idea it would be such a big hit and that they would actually need Orly and Keira back, so they that is why they used her option.

So what if Disney now has options with Keira for P IV, P V, & P VI. Will she still be the protagonist in the next trilogy or will our beloved CJS be the protagonist.

I read somewhere that P I was Liz's story, P II was CJS's story, and P III is Will's story.

Our wonderful, beloved Johnny Depp has said he is retiring from film when he turns 50. He is 43 now. He is booked for the next two years with projects with Tim Burton and others as well as his own production company. Will he have time to get another trilogy in before he turns 50 and will they shoot all three at the same time as LOR?

Gore has said that filing two pirates at the same time became an endurance. Will he be back as director?

I feel Jerry will be on board as well as T/T.

So many questions.

Now, "What say ye."

Chiki Mina
...i have a headache...seriously lol

mmoviejunkie
all i have to say is...
NOOO JOHNNY CAN'T RETIRE!!!

LovelyOne
I didnt see P1 as Lizzies story it was more Will's story than anyones..it was about him overcoming his bias towards pirates

p3 is Will's story cuz he aint coming back for a 4..he's going out with a bang

Im wondering if they will only do a 4 where we all get the frigging JACK/ LIZ story we always wanted..and an official Jack/Liz ending

mmoviejunkie
i really didn't see p1 as anyone's story, it was just the introduction to all of them

Josefina
I just hope that this possibility of movies 4-5-6 stay open, because if they end AWE in this dramatic-heroic Will way; there is a possibility for the Jack/Liz relationship to develop in the following movies -- its pretty obvious they'd entangle them both if there's no more Will as a rock in the road, IMO.

And the POTC2 Jack/Liz chemistry CAN'T BE FILLER TIME; the movie is focused simply too much in both of this characters and their evolution of feelings for each other for just being... a big fat lie sad -- T&T can't ignore all the Jack/Liz evolution in DMC... they simply can't!

It'd be like eating a whole bar of chocolate, hiding under a table, and then thinking "I didn't eat it!" but you equally feel the glucose in your veins and your tummy expaaaanding for all that chocolate gluttony, hahaha!

BUT YOU ATE IT , and you suffer the consequences of the dear chocolate -- DMC swirled and swirled around Jack and Liz all the time, making every single watcher eat that dear Jack/Liz chemistry-chocolate... and in AWE, the getting-fat-for-glutton consequences!

They can't erase what happened between Jack and Liz in DMC! They simply can't, and now T&T have to assume it and get fat too for all the chocolate they made everyone eat, and for the god of piracy's sake, develop the Jack/Liz relationship they started -- they have to be consequent! -- A WHOLE MOVIE CENTERED IN JACK AND ELIZABETH CANNOT BE FILLER TIME!

So let's keep our hopes up yes, and let us continue eating chocolate eek! (of course, if we don't get too fat -- but the truth is that we will never get fat with the Jack/Liz chemisty-chocolate, hahaha! It is never too much big grin)

mmoviejunkie
true true!!

something this big couldn't be filler
it wouild be really poor work

LovelyOne
I'm thinking they might only decide to do a 4..and it BETTER be a Jack/Liz relationship builder big grin..starting from Liz mourning over will..both of them falling in love after Jack's time away kinda falling away from her in AWE etc..

kinda like Zorro big grin (which was written bt T&T) laughing out loud

Josefina
^^I agree yes... and I have the feeling that if they make a fourth one, it will develop the Jack and Elizabeth relationship.

mmoviejunkie
yup, and that would be the best way to take this story

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Josefina
I just hope that this possibility of movies 4-5-6 stay open, because if they end AWE in this dramatic-heroic Will way; there is a possibility for the Jack/Liz relationship to develop in the following movies -- its pretty obvious they'd entangle them both if there's no more Will as a rock in the road, IMO.

And the POTC2 Jack/Liz chemistry CAN'T BE FILLER TIME; the movie is focused simply too much in both of this characters and their evolution of feelings for each other for just being... a big fat lie sad -- T&T can't ignore all the Jack/Liz evolution in DMC... they simply can't!

It'd be like eating a whole bar of chocolate, hiding under a table, and then thinking "I didn't eat it!" but you equally feel the glucose in your veins and your tummy expaaaanding for all that chocolate gluttony, hahaha!

BUT YOU ATE IT , and you suffer the consequences of the dear chocolate -- DMC swirled and swirled around Jack and Liz all the time, making every single watcher eat that dear Jack/Liz chemistry-chocolate... and in AWE, the getting-fat-for-glutton consequences!

They can't erase what happened between Jack and Liz in DMC! They simply can't, and now T&T have to assume it and get fat too for all the chocolate they made everyone eat, and for the god of piracy's sake, develop the Jack/Liz relationship they started -- they have to be consequent! -- A WHOLE MOVIE CENTERED IN JACK AND ELIZABETH CANNOT BE FILLER TIME!

So let's keep our hopes up yes, and let us continue eating chocolate eek! (of course, if we don't get too fat -- but the truth is that we will never get fat with the Jack/Liz chemisty-chocolate, hahaha! It is never too much big grin)

you speak all kinds of truth..you are the voice of...amazingness laughing out loud

Josefina
Originally posted by LovelyOne
you speak all kinds of truth..you are the voice of...amazingness laughing out loud

I think, in the deepness of my heart, that I feel really guilty for eating so much chocolate cake today (my little sister's birthday) -- but oh; I love chocolate as much as I love our dear Captain Jack Sparrow big grin!

Hahahaha well pirate mates, I think I've got to go now; must study a couple of things for school... if not, I'll suffer bigger consequences than the ones gluttony can lead to laughing out loud!

It was more than pleasant to participate here today and starting to know you all yes, big hugs for everyone and, remember -- keep faith! smile

lovethemtigers
I guess if Will dieing and POTC 4 is the only way we get to have Jack/Liz...then, I guess that 's what it'll have to be...but AWE could have been so much better....I would much prefer that Liz chose Jack over Will...but beggars can't be choosy.....I still hope for my fantasy ending...that perhaps deep down Will realizes that Jack and Liz are meant for each other, but know that neither one will admit it because of him and he dies a hero...I guess I could live with that...cuz then we'd know that Jack and Liz really do love each other....but even after Will's death it will take a while for them to come together....we will see that in one of the new sequels that they think back on DMC and admit that they have been in love ever since the rescue from the original POTC1...cuz in my hearts of hearts...as a woman...that's what I know to be true. I can see it all over Elizabeth's face every time she is around Jack...and I can feel it oozing from Jack everytime he is around Elizabeth....they are meant to be together..and nothing that DIsney does in AWE can convince me otherwise...I refuse to believe that all the clues and symbolisms were a waste of time..I still don't understand though...why does fate intervene to simply postpone the enivitable marriage...it just deosn't make sense....why does Norrington tell Liz it's a curious thing....Why does Liz have such deep faith in Jack Sparrow...why is the compass so emphasize as to pointing to the thing you want most in this world and when Liz holds it on two obvious occasions it points to Jack..why does her dress sink to the bottom of the sea (however, if Will does kill himself then yes, the relationship is doomed)...etc, etc, etc...the list of clues and symbolisms and theories are endless....and they all point to Jack and Liz...

Chiki Mina
exactly^^

if they **** this movie up they need to explain the compass and the faith that liz had in jack.

Remember that the compass pointed to jack not bc liz is horny its bc she wants jack the most in this world and it is her hearts desire.

this are words form ted/terry.

Josefina
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Remember that the compass pointed to jack not bc liz is horny its bc she wants jack the most in this world and it is her hearts desire.

Gaah that's so true! And they even said it... they cannot ignore throughout AWE what they have started in DMC -- and certainly they cannot leave the Jack/liz development just in the air and make AWE a blind-denial-inconsequent movie to their characters feelings no...

Chiki Mina
they cant toy jacks feelings and OUR feelings. and just basically leave us in some kind of ****ed up limbo wondering why these jack/liz scenes had to happened, and the compass!

LovelyOne
they need to explain Dead Man's Chest to us if it doesnt end up Jack/Liz by the end of AWE laughing out loud

I swear if it's will/Liz like learning how much they love eachother I will just be totally confused and scared of watching any movie T&T create ever again.

I dont like the feeling of being tricked by a movie sad

LovelyOne
exactly^^

if they **** this movie up they need to explain the compass and the faith that liz had in jack.

they did actually say it doesnt point there because of a hearts desire..it just means she wants Jack most in the world.

Josefina
I swear if it's will/Liz like learning how much they love eachother I will just be totally confused and scared of watching any movie T&T create ever again.

OMG if it is really like that, then I can ardently declare that T&T are the worst writers ever -- DMC is not a "Will/Liz learning of the difficulties of life and partnership"; it can't be!!! It's about Liz/Jack as we all know!

-- and if its a "Will/Liz learning of the difficulties of life and partnership" roll eyes (sarcastic) then I kill myself mad!

EDIT: Well killing myself would be a bit drastic, I'll reconsider it hahaha!

Chiki Mina
...LETS NOT GET JUMPY HERE AGAIN PPL!! lool lets not loose it come on come on come on!! this is the WHAT IF they make a will/liz movie.

but obviously they wont bc these points that we give are very good points. u think intelligent ppl like T&T will miss all these points? doubt it folks..

Mistypirate

I'm having second thoughts on that sad confused

Chiki Mina
well dont!!!!!!

I have said this so many times. Disney is like the donald trump of all cartoons. T&T are smart ****ers(excuse my language) they know what they are doing. and they are not gonna risk a low rating and make it shitty. jack/liz BOOM billion mark. They so noticed that. then why they would bother risking having a movie ending with will/liz and risk having AWE and the potc franchise at the bottom of the ocean with davy jones locker.

nooo this ppl are smart. they wont risk it i guarantee it!!

Bwa Ha Ha
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
all i have to say is...
NOOO JOHNNY CAN'T RETIRE!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be horrible!!! sick mad sad

*runs around in circles yelling 'Where will all good movies come from then?!?!'*

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be horrible!!! sick mad sad

*runs around in circles yelling 'Where will all good movies come from then?!?!'*

lol!! i know!!!!
he's my idol!!
no

seriously, without johnny, movie sells will just go down hill just like they were before dead man's chest came out

Mistypirate
well dont!!!!!!

I have said this so many times. Disney is like the donald trump of all cartoons. T&T are smart ****ers(excuse my language) they know what they are doing. and they are not gonna risk a low rating and make it shitty. jack/liz BOOM billion mark. They so noticed that. then why they would bother risking having a movie ending with will/liz and risk having AWE and the potc franchise at the bottom of the ocean with davy jones locker.

nooo this ppl are smart. they wont risk it i guarantee it!!

My hope has plummeted to the bottom of the ocean, I have a strange feeling about this. I remember hearing somewhere that TnT don't write their movies to make the viewers happy, I don't remember where I saw it. But I do remember somebody talking about it. I know they are pretty aware of the J/L dynamic. And I could bet anything that their dynamic was the reason why viewers kept coming back for more DMC. But I don't entirely trust Disney. I hope I'm wrong and, hope that I have to take back everything I said. I guess we should all have a little bit of hope, because that is the last thing we loose. sad

Josefina
^^That has made me really, really sad right now sad...
Ahh I feel sort of depressed -- maybe because it's monday tomorrow... yeah, fun... no

Well I better get going... talk to you laters, pirate friends -- nighty night!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Josefina
^^That has made me really, really sad right now sad...
Ahh I feel sort of depressed -- maybe because it's monday tomorrow... yeah, fun... no

Well I better get going... talk to you laters, pirate friends -- nighty night!

night smile

LovelyOne
I'm feeling down right now..I've lost a bit of faith now..I dont think its going to end up Jack/Liz even if Will does become the captain of the flying dutchman...I have a feeling they might be getting rid of Elizabeth's character too..

but they must realise if they piss off a bunch of people who loved the thought of Jack/Liz...the ones who got it up to 1 billion..then they can say goodbye to a well liked franchise..they can say goodbye to good DVD sales etc..

Mistypirate
I'm feeling horrible, I feel like cursing, crying, screaming. It's not fair that they would do this to us people that went to see the movie more that 3 times big grin (me). This is not fair, not to us. I'm pretty sure that thanks to us they got their little billion.

Lovelyone, is there any chance that those spoilers might be wrong or are they reliable?

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I'm feeling horrible, I feel like cursing, crying, screaming. It's not fair that they would do this to us people that went to see the movie more that 3 times big grin (me). This is not fair, not to us. I'm pretty sure that thanks to us they got their little billion.

Lovelyone, is there any chance that those spoilers might be wrong or are they reliable?

exactly ..it wasnt the W/E shippers flocking to the cinema cuz I wouldnt call that movie W?E friendly..so...

I think they are pretty reliable spoilers..

Mistypirate
exactly ..it wasnt the W/E shippers flocking to the cinema cuz I wouldnt call that movie W?E friendly..so...

I think they are pretty reliable spoilers..

Thanx Lovely for confirming it sad

Chiki Mina
OMG PPL WE ARE FALLING AGAIN!! GRRRRRRRRR i swear!!!!

ok i think im the one whos gonna go. ok i know no one cares watever but ppl are saying "im leaving im leaving" and stay here for what?! to give more aweful news to get in the dumps AGAIN! theres so much more than meets the eye here ppl...they are spoilers not facts i dont care what u all think(sry i do care im just bitter right now sry)

I still have faith in u guys no matter what.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.