Kttc People = Stupid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PIRATES=SEX
look at this found on the web site

PIRATES=SEX
there are only a couple people with even half a brain to analyze the clues of j/l

LovelyOne
I cant see it can you post the post here?

i was banned from there lmao..

PIRATES=SEX
Please note that this is NOT a poll asking which way you want AWE to end, but how you think it will. Of course, it's anyone's guess at this point, but I was just wondering what the general opinion was. Feel free to elaborate on the option you choose, but remember that the Thunderdome is the designated place to go to debate the 'ships.

Well, I don't see the option for adding a poll to this, so I guess I don't have "permission." In that case, I'd ask that you just choose one of the following:

a.) I think that Will and Elizabeth will be together romantically at the end of AWE.
b.) I think that Jack and Elizabeth will be together romantically at the end of AWE.
c.) I think that no one will be together at the end of AWE - that Jack, Will, and Elizabeth will all be independent.
d.) I have no idea/I am unsure
e.) Other -- (i.e., I think that Jack will end up with Giselle and/or Scarlett, that Elizabeth will end up with Gibbs, etc.... please elaborate if you choose this option)

Mods, if you could make this into an actual poll, that would be fantastic.

LovelyOne
LMAO..did most vote will/liz?

hazel1
OMG STUPID IDIOTS!!!!! WHAT ARE THEY ON??? SPEED???
OMG... NEWBS!! OMG STUPID PEOPLE STUPID!!!!!!!!!!
HOW STUPID CAN THESE PEOPLE BE?!!!!!!!!!
OMG IM GONNA SPAM THAT THREAD!

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by PIRATES=SEX
Please note that this is NOT a poll asking which way you want AWE to end, but how you think it will. Of course, it's anyone's guess at this point, but I was just wondering what the general opinion was. Feel free to elaborate on the option you choose, but remember that the Thunderdome is the designated place to go to debate the 'ships.

Well, I don't see the option for adding a poll to this, so I guess I don't have "permission." In that case, I'd ask that you just choose one of the following:

a.) I think that Will and Elizabeth will be together romantically at the end of AWE.
b.) I think that Jack and Elizabeth will be together romantically at the end of AWE.
c.) I think that no one will be together at the end of AWE - that Jack, Will, and Elizabeth will all be independent.
d.) I have no idea/I am unsure
e.) Other -- (i.e., I think that Jack will end up with Giselle and/or Scarlett, that Elizabeth will end up with Gibbs, etc.... please elaborate if you choose this option)

Mods, if you could make this into an actual poll, that would be fantastic.

I went there - and the response to this was overwhelming A - and they want to see Jack sail off with the two strumpets...can you believe it -these people actually like a rum-soaked, wobbly legged, loner - except for his whores, Jack Sparrow...after seeing how great his character could be in DMC.....I hate KTTC ...they are stupid...just like Ted and Terry

PIRATES=SEX
I WANT Liz and Will to end up together, and I seriously think they WILL.

Picking choice (a) of course.

I desperately want Will and Elizabeth to end up together, and this may taint my perception but -

I think it'll end a happy W/E ending. It only makes sense, from my point of view, and I think Jack will swagger over to his wheel, flip open his compass, and we'll get a dashing Jack look and a "Bring me that horizon..." while Will and Elizabeth kiss in front of a sunset and Governer Swann looks on with a slight smile and Norrington sighs and goes off to find a different girl. OKay, maybe that's a little over the top. But you get my drift

I think Will & Elisabeth(hohum)
Jack & his Strumpets(double hohum)

(a) of course. Will and Elizabeth are a true love story even if Elizabeth was stupid and kissed Jack, thereby endangering her relationship with Will.

I think it will be A. The whole point of the Jack and Elizabeth flirtation is to provide emotional danger to the Will and Elizabeth relationship, to shake them out of their fairy tale and put their relationship at risk. If there's no risk to the relationship, there's no pay-off when they end up together at the end of the third film.

I believe that Will and Elizabeth are the endgame because when Elizabeth saw Will on the island -- after her flirtation with Jack -- she didn't hesitate; she didn't doubt; she didn't look sidewise at Jack and wonder what she should do. Elizabeth ran straight into Will's arms and kissed him joyfully and passionately. She didn't think of anyone else but Will -- not Jack and not Norrington, just Will.

And also the whole thing with Elizabeth killing Jack at the end of the film rather convinces me that they're going for Will and Elizabeth and not Jack and Elizabeth too

LovelyOne
lmfao..oh god I love this forum

PIRATES=SEX
Me too man i just wanna join kttc so i can make a thread stateing nananana boo boo wills gunna die you were all wrong lol although it kinda depresses me about ole willy

PIRATES=SEX
omg somebody actully was dumb enouph to make up a name like beccabeth and post this Lord Beckett /Elizabeth Trust me, they make a nice match

LovelyOne
LOL he's not gonna die..he's gonna become immortal..which still means Liz cant be with him HA

lovethemtigers
here are some of there crazy, diluted posts:

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:43 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(a) of course. Will and Elizabeth are a true love story even if Elizabeth was stupid and kissed Jack, thereby endangering her relationship with Will.

Option a, all the way!

Will and Elizabeth will work it out and stick by each other! Anything else is too un-Disney like

A) no duh, this is Disney, the land where love and happy endings live.

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:04 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it will be A. The whole point of the Jack and Elizabeth flirtation is to provide emotional danger to the Will and Elizabeth relationship, to shake them out of their fairy tale and put their relationship at risk. If there's no risk to the relationship, there's no pay-off when they end up together at the end of the third film.

I believe that Will and Elizabeth are the endgame because when Elizabeth saw Will on the island -- after her flirtation with Jack -- she didn't hesitate; she didn't doubt; she didn't look sidewise at Jack and wonder what she should do. Elizabeth ran straight into Will's arms and kissed him joyfully and passionately. She didn't think of anyone else but Will -- not Jack and not Norrington, just Will.

And also the whole thing with Elizabeth killing Jack at the end of the film rather convinces me that they're going for Will and Elizabeth and not Jack and Elizabeth too.

PIRATES=SEX
yeah those are pretty much the ones i posted.

LovelyOne
"I think it will be A. The whole point of the Jack and Elizabeth flirtation is to provide emotional danger to the Will and Elizabeth relationship, to shake them out of their fairy tale and put their relationship at risk. If there's no risk to the relationship, there's no pay-off when they end up together at the end of the third film. "

that ^^^^^^^^ just cracked me the hell up

So it doesnt matter if Jack's heart gets trampled on in the process..as long as Will is happy..and the love story ends Will/Liz laughing out loud

its like:

"this is NOT a story about Jack..its one about will and Elizabeth!..grrr! Jack is just the pawn to be thrown in and shoved about just so the story can end happy for 2 other people"

Chiki Mina
I spit on KTTC. I piss on their stupid theories.

WE ARE NOT OBSESSED JACK/LIZ FANS. WE HAVE REASONS AND WE ARE NOT FANATICS WE ARE JUST INTELLIGENT PPL WITH KICK ASS THEORIES! THANX TO THIS FORUM WE ARE FAMILY AND WE TAKE NO PRISONERS AND WE TAKE NO BULL SHIT!! KTTC, U ARE GONNA LEARN THE MEANING OF PAIN ON MAY 25, 2007! UR PATHETIC MORTALS DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!

omg that felt good..anyone for cookies smile

Josefina
Oh my god, that topic is full of insanely stupid answers! Are they blind or what?

It's like they haven't seen anything of the more-than-explicit Jack/Liz chemistry -- nor seen the movie. Denial, denial. Bad for them.

PIRATES=SEX
omg chiki you are so right we are our own lil pirate fanatic family

LovelyOne
"Will & Elizabeth: "Their relationship hits the rocks as they discover there are obstacles they might not be able to overcome... Elizabeth will ditch the tomboy look and possibly be kidnapped again. Will will be stuck with Barbossa." (Star Wars pairing, Luke & Leia)"

they need to shove THAT and the ending we know about right up their assholes!

did it hurt?

GOOD BITCHES TAKE IT!

lovethemtigers
here some posts in favor of B:

I'm going with A for the ending. *trying hard to keep my realist point of view* .......oh, that B looks so darn good

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:31 am Post subject:

b oh please let it be b . .

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:02 am Post subject:

B all the way!!!

there, I've said it. Make me walk the plank!

Also hoping for B!

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:53 am Post subject:

I hope it's B, and I sincerely think there's a good chance it will be B. *crosses fingers*

Avy courtesy of The Dread Pirates Roberts

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:24 am Post subject:

I'm going with (b). I really do think there's a good chance it could possibly end that way. *crosses fingers*

Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:41 am Post subject:

ok well (d) because well disney always has the hero who get the girl right... so are you all so sure Will is going to be the hero i mean if (looks up to see if were on spoiler forum.. we are) will stabs the heart then how is elizabth to have him then huh?

i mean disney movies should step it up a notch. We have all these shows with love triangles (lost, Grey's anatomy, ect.) those are all on ABC and disney owns them so why can't elizabeth get jack. This is the first disney movie rated PG-13 ( i think) so people want a surprise. Why would you go see a movie when you already know the ending? I mean its okay to have good guy get the girl in kids movies, i mean we'll all expect that but you don't want that in this kind of movie.

personally i want (b) but realistically we all know it's going to be (a)
i do have faith in T&T though they might switch it up.

lol ( looks over to see if that all spelled right)

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:22 pm Post subject:

I think there's a fairly good chance it could actually end up being b, because I remember reading somewhere where either Ted or Terry said that there is what the audience wants and what the audience needs, and that you have to give the audience what they need even if it isn't what they want. Of course, the problem in that lies in figuring out what they think the audience wants -- J/E, or W/E? But my argument would be that what the audience needs isn't another predictable Disney ending -- I think our ideals about what constitutes true love and a good relationship could use a little (or a lot) of shaking up, personally

Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:48 pm Post subject:

I think B. I HOPE B!

They have already done A in CotBP *yawn*and there was definitely something in the J/E kiss so they can't just leave it at that and send everybody on their merry way like it never happened! They can't darn it! It might be a Star Wars ending where the sweet young lad (Will/Luke) goes off to save his troubled father and the scruffy rebel who loves his ship (Jack/Han) gets the girl. I don't know... I'm hoping hoping hoping!

::blinks::
B...most definitely.
A is..well, been there done that...been bored by it.

I hope and think it will be B.
Why?
- Cause it would be just repeating the first one.
- Cause I think that was what they wanted for the first one but they had to change it to make the sequels.
- Cause DMC prepares the path for it.
- Cause Liz is a groupie and Jack his idol.
- Cause Will Turner will turn evil.
- Cause it is T & T and they created Shrek (so much in common with Jack) and even he got his sweet love.
- Cause Jack is the hero and Liz the girl. while Will is more secondary and functional.
- Cause this is revolutionary movie and it implies a revolutionary ending.
- And the first and foremost: Cause there are much more chemistry scenes with Jack and Liz while the Will and Liz are barely there, we have to imagine them. We can just count four along the two movies the bandaging, the kiss at the end of the first movie (Will's basically), the "If it wasn't for these bars" scene and the reunion kiss. I am not going to count Jack and Liz's scenes but just putting in the island digression and the scenes on the black pearl of DMC it overpasses the other pairing. Do you think all these scenes were gratuituous?

For those who tell about the Disney endings watch Pocahontas II, for those who tell about T & T movies watch El Dorado.

I think it will be B, because that's the only ending that squares with what I perceive two of the main themes of the movie are: 1. What is freedom and how/why do we limit our own? 2. What is a true "pirate?" Only Jack and Elizabeth being together satisfies the internal evidence in both the movies, so far. I thought that the Will/Eliz ending was a cop out in CotBP and found the emotional development in DMC completely on track and appropriate for Jack/Elizabeth. He's the only true pirate in the cast of main characters and she's the biggest pirate of them all, by the movie's definition. Besides, they are the same "species" i.e., birds! ("Birds of a feather flock TOGETHER"..."free as a bird" etc.) Whereas Will is a "Turn"er. That name wasn't picked out of a hat. All of the names give important clues.
Love ALL the mates on this ship, but have a big accord with the J/E shippers.

PIRATES=SEX
Originally posted by LovelyOne
"Will & Elizabeth: "Their relationship hits the rocks as they discover there are obstacles they might not be able to overcome... Elizabeth will ditch the tomboy look and possibly be kidnapped again. Will will be stuck with Barbossa." (Star Wars pairing, Luke & Leia)"

they need to shove THAT and the ending we know about right up their assholes!

did it hurt?

GOOD BITCHES TAKE IT! Ahhhhhh lovely one , I would so love to shove this in their faces!!!

LovelyOne
they have actually made the most intelligent posts the one who said B..good old J/E shipers on that site..there are almost twice as many J/E shippers than W/E shippers there..

They were great people on there the J/E shippers..Kalin, HLMIW, persuade_me etc I miss you all!!

PIRATES=SEX
There were like 3 pages of w/e shippers lol

LovelyOne
when you look at the shipper threads though in spyglass Will/Liz is still on part one J/E has gone up to part 3 meaning they had to start new threads because there were too many posts

they only hang out in the spyglass because its quite vicious in the thunderdome..they feel cornered all the time because W/E are allowed to diss Jack ..but the second you diss Will? you are screwed..i think the mods there are W/E shippers..especially in the thunderdome

Also what does the poll say now in the spyglass forum?

Fawne

look at this found on the web site

they aren't Stupid..just have different beliefs in who is getting who erm

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Fawne
they aren't Stupid..just have different beliefs in who is getting who erm

well they are right..I'll say that..this trilogy will end Will/liz big grin

and you have no idea how offended they get the second you say something bad about Will..cuz the people who love will are usually the people who are quite...i dunno "safe" and "sensitive"..it reflects the character they like..and its a PIRATES movie so..yeah anyway..

yet they diss Jack to no end and when you fight back you get in trouble..

evilm0nki3
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
I spit on KTTC. I piss on their stupid theories.

WE ARE NOT OBSESSED JACK/LIZ FANS. WE HAVE REASONS AND WE ARE NOT FANATICS WE ARE JUST INTELLIGENT PPL WITH KICK ASS THEORIES! THANX TO THIS FORUM WE ARE FAMILY AND WE TAKE NO PRISONERS AND WE TAKE NO BULL SHIT!! KTTC, U ARE GONNA LEARN THE MEANING OF PAIN ON MAY 25, 2007! UR PATHETIC MORTALS DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!

omg that felt good..anyone for cookies smile

lol. thats funny. I will laugh when I see how the movie ends evil face

PIRATES=SEX
ewww someone posted this I think that Barbossa and Elizabeth will end up together.

At least that is what I want to happen. I know it never will. Will and Elizabeth will end up together with Jack and Barbossa sticking with "pleasurable company

Chiki Mina
ok u know what..this ppl dont deserve to be the official pirates thread. i think we should make our own and make it official.

PIRATES=SEX
Well yeah i geuss your right lovelyone but lets keep our fingers crossed!

PIRATES=SEX
OK I'm going to delete this and make a new one tittled KTTC opinions VS OURS

Josefina
There seem to be many Jack/Liz shippers! I thought they were more Will/Liz there, that's so weird confused ... in the Spyglass section, the pairing poll dictates:

Jack & Elizabeth 71%
Will & Elizabeth 28%

I continue to be astonished. Now we need T&T to see that poll and make them react and taste reality, hahaha!

PIRATES=SEX
Post in the new one not this one please.

Josefina
^^ Oui, sorry yes!

kiwibird
ewww someone posted this I think that Barbossa and Elizabeth will end up together.

I know i saw that one too i was like wtf? and they were making up all these beyond stupid theories about it and tryin to be all serious. The idea of it is just wrong, just repulsive...

Chiki Mina
thats just disturbing..ew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.