Batman 1 Million vs The Superman Dynasty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
The Superman Dynasty want to rules the universe.
Batman 1m has a month of prep.
No Prime.
http://captain.custard.org/geo_old/dc1m_batman.html

galan7777777
Bats 1mill ftw

hitemup
the supermen dynasty will crush him. sure he has those technological batarangs but can he see the speed of light. he will get crushed.

great_dane
technology or not. superman would phase through anything thrown at him, and send the bat hurdling through space faster than the speed of light into the sun

Innerhype
853rd century technology?!

Man...

I have no idea who'll win this one but I'm going with Batman.

You'll think humans would have evolved into uber beings of light or somethin' heh. Also, I like the Nightwing-thing going on with Batman M, he looks cool cool

Soljer
Do the Supermen have souls? smile.

Big Sexy
Two many Supermen in the Superman Dynasty. If its a few then I think Batman can take it. Regular Batman had files to take out any members of the justice league.

Draco69
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Two many Supermen in the Superman Dynasty. If its a few then I think Batman can take it. Regular Batman had files to take out any members of the justice league.

I wouldn't be surprised if Batman 1mil did too. For god's sake, he turned into a entire planet into a prison...

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Draco69
I wouldn't be surprised if Batman 1mil did too. For god's sake, he turned into a entire planet into a prison... Yeah but thats generations of them. Not to mention how hard it must be to stop the ones that have the blood of the queen of the 5th dimension.

x_danny_x
i like to read more about Batman 1 million. is there a profile about him??

does he have super powers?? i guess so since he being put against a bunch of supermen

Mider999
i dont think he has superpowers i think you can get a comic on him called superman one million and most of his feats are by tech like the soul stealing thing he does that with a device or something, this is info according to mider of course.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mider999
i dont think he has superpowers i think you can get a comic on him called superman one million and most of his feats are by tech like the soul stealing thing he does that with a device or something, this is info according to mider of course. Actually he stated he does have telepathy also.

manorastroman
and a four-digit IQ, as well as "TK martial arts" or whatever.

only grant morrison could get away with something so f cking stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.