Captain America vs The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jasonk3
Who would win Captain america, with peak human strenght, excellent h2h skills, advanced reflexes, excellent agility, equiped with an adamantium /vibranuim shield or Ben Grimm, made from rocks or summin like that with great strenght.

galan7777777
Originally posted by jasonk3
Who would win Captain america, with peak human strenght, excellent h2h skills, advanced reflexes, excellent agility, equiped with an adamantium /vibranuim shield or Ben Grimm, made from rocks or summin like that with great strenght. Captain America 9/10
captainamerica2

jasonk3
Originally posted by galan7777777
Captain America 9/10
captainamerica2
i agree cap'll run circles around him, and cut his face with the shield , like wolverine did with claws ( to things face) cap 9/10 as well

galan7777777
i agree cap'll run circles around him, and cut his face with the shield , like wolverine did with claws ( to things face) cap 9/10 as well yeah especially if this is Ult. Cap wink

Jesse7
Thing just seems to be getting less and less respect around here

Tony Stark
i agree cap'll run circles around him, and cut his face with the shield , like wolverine did with claws ( to things face) cap 9/10 as well

laughing

Thats awsome... NOT.

Cap couldn't do anything to truly harm Ben. His shield is just that a shield he's not slicing Ben in anyway. Ult. Cap or not.

wink

great_dane
the thing 9/10

you do realize 1 hit from the thing would paralyze him right?

King KAM
Originally posted by great_dane
the thing 9/10

you do realize 1 hit from the thing would paralyze him right? it should, but it wouldnt cap is freaking impossible to KO with 1 punch

galan7777777
the thing 9/10

you do realize 1 hit from the thing would paralyze him right? WHAT! cap has taken numerous punches from the Hulk and kept on coming roll eyes (sarcastic)

great_dane
I'm not taking anything away from him. don't get me wrong, but his shield wouldn't slice ben in half. it might knock him off his feet or something, (hardley)

but he'd have to fight h2h. the thing is also agile with increased speed, not as quick as the cap, but still. he'd have to fight him cqb. he'd lose with a couple of blows to the tempo

hitemup
cap america will toss thing in the water, he will sink all the way to the bottom not being able to swim up and will rust to death.

Jesse7
Originally posted by hitemup
cap america will toss thing in the water, he will sink all the way to the bottom not being able to swim up and will rust to death.

lol

hitemup
that dumb overly large piece of rock.

jasonk3
that dumb overly large piece of rock.

laughing

how true, "its clobberin time"

great_dane
no........ he'll sock the cap. cap is dead. cap wouldn't hurt the thing.

bigbran
no........ he'll sock the cap. cap is dead. cap wouldn't hurt the thing. Cap has a better chance to beat Thing 10/10, than Flash has to hurt, or even touch Eternity.

great_dane
o. so captain america is able to destrot the universe??

i didnt know that wink

bigbran
o. so captain america is able to destrot the universe??

i didnt know that wink What??

I said Cap has a better chance to beat Thing 10/10.
What the f*ck are you talking about?

great_dane
idk, lol.

anyway, the thing 9/10

how would captain ameriva hurt him?? his shield is indistructable but even so, the thing has been known to lift in excess to 85 tons easy. his shield hurtling at him wouldnt even knock him off his feet.
they'd have to fight H2H.
its seriuosly over

Kid Kurdy
Thing 11/10.

What's Cap gonna do ? Nothing, only annoy him a bit.

King KAM
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Thing 11/10.

What's Cap gonna do ? Nothing, only annoy him a bit. decpitate him....

Jesse7
If cap can throw his shield from the ground towards the sky at a far off missle and actually not only effortlessly and quickly catch up to it but also slice through it and shoot way past it then return to him, then I think Cap could throw his shield hard enough to decapitate thing.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King KAM
decpitate him....

...Decapitate, you mean?

And he's gonna decapitate Ben? Hah.

Thing wins 8/10.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...Decapitate, you mean?

And he's gonna decapitate Ben? Hah.

Thing wins 8/10. i didnt say i beleived he can do it, im just noting that the shield could possibly do it... with the right amount of muscle behind it.

Metalmanx
i didnt say i beleived he can do it, im just noting that the shield could possibly do it... with the right amount of muscle behind it.

Well, yea. But that applies to EVERYTHING basically. If you have enough force behind just about anything, it can decaptitate someone. If I used enough force with a spoon, for example, it would cause decapitation.

But, unfortunately, Cap lacks the right amount of muscle.

Jesse7
i didnt say i beleived he can do it, im just noting that the shield could possibly do it... with the right amount of muscle behind it.

If cap can throw his shield from the ground towards the sky at a far off missle and actually not only effortlessly and quickly catch up to it but also slice through it and shoot way past it then return to him, then I think Cap could throw his shield hard enough to decapitate thing.

Anyone have the scan of this, I saw it recently on these boards?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Jesse7

Anyone have the scan of this, I saw it recently on these boards?

Do you have any idea how insane that feat was? Do you know how fast a missile has to go just to propel itself horizontally like that? Pretty damn fast. Faster than Cap should be able to throw his shield.

Besides. Thing is much more durable then the metal skin of the missile. That, and he can actually react (unlike the missile) and either deflect the shield or catch it.

Thing wins.

King KAM
Do you have any idea how insane that feat was? Do you know how fast a missile has to go just to propel itself horizontally like that? Pretty damn fast. Faster than Cap should be able to throw his shield.

Besides. Thing is much more durable then the metal skin of the missile. That, and he can actually react (unlike the missile) and either deflect the shield or catch it.

Thing wins. when the shield is movin like that, thing aint fast enough to react to it.

Jesse7

Thing wins.

The missle was going up diagnolly, and I think missle's go pretty fast, hehe, that and cap effortlessly threw his shield when the missle had a big distance gap, he not only quickly caught up to it but sliced clean through it and shot straight past it meaning he was not only going faster then the missle but about 2-3x faster then the misle since he (his shield) continued to shoot straight past it easily.

If Ben can react at mach 4-5 speeds then I suppose he could dodge the shield, if ben tries to grab the shield at those speeds I think it would slice right through him, seeing as how wolverine with the force of his body alone was able to impale ben twice.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Jesse7
The missle was going up diagnolly, and I think missle's go pretty fast, hehe, that and cap effortlessly threw his shield when the missle had a big distance gap, he not only quickly caught up to it but sliced clean through it and shot straight past it meaning he was not only going faster then the missle but about 2-3x faster then the misle since he (his shield) continued to shoot straight past it easily.

If Ben can react at mach 4-5 speeds then I suppose he could dodge the shield, if ben tries to grab the shield at those speeds I think it would slice right through him, seeing as how wolverine with the force of his body alone was able to impale ben twice.

Yea. You just said it. He'd have to throw his shield 2-3 times faster than the speed of the missile. Think about that one for awhile, okay?

And Wolverine can pierce Ben because, well, he has CLAWS. Ya know, sharp claws. SHARP. Meant to pierce. And cut. Unlike Cap's shield. Cap's shield is made for blunt trauma, not cutting (even though it can be used to severe things if forced hard enough).

King KAM
Yea. You just said it. He'd have to throw his shield 2-3 times faster than the speed of the missile. Think about that one for awhile, okay?

And Wolverine can pierce Ben because, well, he has CLAWS. Ya know, sharp claws. SHARP. Meant to pierce. And cut. Unlike Cap's shield. Cap's shield is made for blunt trauma, not cutting (even though it can be used to severe things if forced hard enough). i think cap can use it to pressure point ben though.

juggernaut66666
Ben 10/10

thedude1948
The Thing takes this 6-7/10.

Dinalfos
This is ridiculous. Thing wins 10/10.

Sub_Mariner
The Thing 10/10.

No contest.

Ultraman Baltan
Cap kills him 9/10.

Just kidding.
Thing 10/10.

Daredevil1
Exept that you know it has in the books. Under continuity it has been stated to be razar sharp. It has been stated by Cap that it can slice and dice.

It has gone through easily the walls of airplanes, thick steel objects, robots, and even Superhuman's such as Baron Blood.

Of course under character Cap would never do that to the Thing. Just like the Thing under character would never use his full strength if he hit Cap. Which that of course would be difficult to do, with Cap's agility and all.

tkitna
The Thing eventually wins 10/10. Captain America is not going to slice or decaptitate the Thing. Its going to take a lot more muscle than Captain America has to do that.

(Yes, the shield throw at the missle was rediculous.)

Jyppe
Gamora (Admitted she's the best assassin the marvel U) one shotted Thing.. She had help, but her strength/skills were enough to one shot him.

I'm not saying Cap could take the majority, but nor am I saying Thing should take 10/10..

Brutacus
Stop joking around people thing wins 10/10

NiņoAraņa
cap does get that sword.....

DarkCrawler
Thing could thunderclap him or shatter the ground around him...

galan7777777
no........ he'll sock the cap. cap is dead. cap wouldn't hurt the thing. Have you even read any new comics /w/ Cap. America? He has taken multiple punches from The Hulk and kept on coming........ to say that one punch from The Thing would "kill him" is rediculous roll eyes (sarcastic)

hank_mccoy
Have you even read any new comics /w/ Cap. America? He has taken multiple punches from The Hulk and kept on coming........ to say that one punch from The Thing would "kill him" is rediculous roll eyes (sarcastic)

and you think its right? that a peek human like captain america will take punches from hulk? the first punch was suppose to ko him without much trouble... but hey its captain america

the thing wins 10/10

Daredevil1
Cap has put his shield through a nuclear containment unit.

Cap has also insane throwings skills with the shield.

What Bullseye can do with throwing any object. Cap has shown repeatedly what he can do with his throwing skills.

Not saying Cap can defeat Thing for a majority. Under character Cap would never do such things to the Thing.

galan7777777
Originally posted by hank_mccoy
and you think its right? that a peek human like captain america will take punches from hulk? the first punch was suppose to ko him without much trouble... but hey its captain america

the thing wins 10/10 whether or not i think its right really dosent matter, the point is that he HAS taken NUMEROUS punches from the Hulk who is MUCH Stronger then The Thing on pannel....... With that being said, its idiotic to think that Thing could KILL him with 1 punch wink

batdude123
Thing.

Tha C-Master
whether or not i think its right really dosent matter, the point is that he HAS taken NUMEROUS punches from the Hulk who is MUCH Stronger then The Thing on pannel....... There is nothing to argue wink Cap isn't bulletproof, but he can take hits from Hulk? PIS. roll eyes (sarcastic)

galan7777777
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Cap isn't bulletproof, but he can take hits from Hulk? PIS. roll eyes (sarcastic) so your calling the entire "Ultimates" PIS? laughing

hank_mccoy
tell me again how can a peek human take punches from hulk? if blows from wolverine hurt to captain america then punches from hulk shout kill him right away , but captain america represents the american way he cant lose no way

galan7777777
tell me again how can a peek human take punches from hulk? if blows from wolverine hurt to captain america then punches from hulk shout kill him right away Thats a question you need to take up with Marvel Comics confused

but captain america represents the american way he cant lose no way he can loose, but 1 punch from The Thing isnt going to do it wink

Tha C-Master
so your calling the entire "Ultimates" PIS? laughing You think Hulk can't logically put down Cap, and you think it's a fair showing for Hulk? He tore Wolverine in half.

Cap isn't bulletproof he isn't taking 100 class punches on the forum.

hank_mccoy
as i said street levelers hurt him with there punches so someone like hulk or the thing should kill him with 1 punch

hank_mccoy
the thing KO'd a t rex with 1 punch so captain america is more durable then a dinosaur? both hulk and thing can shatter mountains and open the ground with there punches, so a punch that can open the ground wont kill a human? think about that

galan7777777
You think Hulk can't logically put down Cap, as i said, what i logically think means nothing, on pannel Cap took multiple punches from hulk and kept coming....... and i NEVER said that Cap couldnt take down Hulk.

and you think it's a fair showing for Hulk? He tore Wolverine in half well considering that in the same series Hulk ripped Ironman in half and took blows from Thor without a scratch, then id say it was a very fair showing for hulk.

Cap isn't bulletproof he isn't taking 100 class punches on the forum. Yet On-Pannel he has?

galan7777777
as i said street levelers hurt him with there punches so someone like hulk or the thing should kill him with 1 punch like i said read the Ultimates, Cap HAS taken such punches

Tha C-Master
as i said, what i logically think means nothing,

So you can debate without logic?

on pannel Cap took multiple punches from hulk and kept coming.......

Flash gets hit by normal things on a regular basis, does that mean that he doesn't travel light speed anymore.

The reason that he takes those hits but then gets hurt by people actually on his level like DD is because he's a cash cow and Marvel won't permenantly kill their star characters, not a factor in this forum.

IF Cap can be wtfpwned by guys like DD and Wolverine, what's to stop Hulk who's dozens of times stronger from KO'ing him and killing him?

Cap can't take bullets in the head, and Hulk hits harder than bullets, tell me how that makes ANY sense.

and i NEVER said that Cap couldnt take down Hulk.

I didn't say he could either, because he definitely won't in this forum.

well considering that in the same series Hulk ripped Ironman in half and took blows from Thor without a scratch, then id say it was a very fair showing for hulk. So Cap is more menacing/durable than those guys, you are just contradicting yourself. laughing

Yet On-Pannel he has? I love this logic, because it happened it happened. We all know that Spiderman beat a herald right, it happened so that means we automatically put it in the forum with it's modifiers?

H. S. 6
With Cap's PIS aura, in a comic, he'd win. Didn't he cut through an Ultron robot with his shield, or some other bullshit?

Anyway, in a real fight, Thing wins. One punch from him breaks Cap.

braz
omg this thread is REDICULOUS!!!!...fear blowup

the thing would crush steven, no questions about it. whats he gunna do to thing,?? what, honestly, hes made of fuggin rock for petes sake, and cap has his fists, and a shield for blunt trauma which wont do shyt to som1 whos in class 90 strength with skin made of rock.
Thing takes this 10/10.

and the only reason wolvie would have a chance against thing IMO is cuz of his claws and agility, which makes a big difference.

R.O.T. Yahman
Thing wins 7/10. On the other ocassions Cap drives a shiled carrier into him, Dicapitates him with his shiled, Infects him some horrible shiled virus.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by braz
omg this thread is REDICULOUS!!!!...fear blowup

the thing would crush steven, no questions about it. whats he gunna do to thing,?? what, honestly, hes made of fuggin rock for petes sake, and cap has his fists, and a shield for blunt trauma which wont do shyt to som1 whos in class 90 strength with skin made of rock.
Thing takes this 10/10.

and the only reason wolvie would have a chance against thing IMO is cuz of his claws and agility, which makes a big difference.

Caps knocked over some pretty hardcore characters with that shield, King Thor and Wolverine included. Real life Physics don't really apply to it. Mind you it is made from a Vibranium alloy, which may explain that a bit. I think Ultimate Cap, would anhilate Ultimate Thing.

thedude1948
So why cant Captain America do this to The Thing?
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/9610/thingownedpm9.th.jpg

I dont think Cap will take the majority but he can hurt The Thing, and probably pull off a couple of wins.

galan7777777
So you can debate without logic? of course i do, even more so when its shown on pannel

Cap can't take bullets in the head, and Hulk hits harder than bullets, tell me how that makes ANY sense. It has happened my friend i dont make the rules, like i said before if you think its crap then write Marvel

So Cap is more menacing/durable than those guys, you are just contradicting yourself. laughingwhere did i say he was? show me? you said it wasnt a fair showing for hulk, and i explained to you that it was

I love this logic, because it happened it happened. We all know that Spiderman beat a herald right, it happened so that means we automatically put it in the forum with it's modifiers? Again if you dont choose to believe what happened in the "Ultimates" thats fine with me..... the point is that it DID happen, no PIS/CIS..... it happened

hank_mccoy
Originally posted by thedude1948

I dont think Cap will take the majority but he can hurt The Thing, and probably pull off a couple of wins.

maybe because its a PIS? ben is made out of a rock he doesn't have pressure points his whole body is a solid rock , tell me again how can a human arm damage a rock? Rock that is durable to blasts and hits from characters like hulk and namor? do you really think that even lets say ben does have pressure points.... do you think a human arm or leg can make enough pressure to press a rock???

Dinalfos
Not. Without. PIS.

R.O.T. Yahman

Thats interesting, I've seen scans where Sasquatch is apprently staing himself to be stronger than Benn.

hank_mccoy

Again if you dont choose to believe what happened in the "Ultimates" thats fine with me..... the point is that it DID happen, no PIS/CIS..... it happened

so you say that bone claw wolverine cutting galactus is fair? because it did happen

galan7777777
so you say that bone claw wolverine cutting galactus is fair? because it did happen "the ultimates" is MUCH different then "what if" comics my boy

thedude1948
maybe because its a PIS? ben is made out of a rock he doesn't have pressure points his whole body is a solid rock , tell me again how can a human arm damage a rock? Rock that is durable to blasts and hits from characters like hulk and namor? do you really think that even lets say ben does have pressure points.... do you think a human arm or leg can make enough pressure to press a rock???

Apparently you are wrong since on-panel it shows Ben having pressure points (Hulk too).

riceroost
decpitate him.... I find it hilarious that people say stuff like this, yet when a Wolverine fan claims Logan can decapitate Thing with SHARP claws that HAVE cut Thing it is ruled a BS statement from Wolvy-fanboys.
like i said read the Ultimates, Cap HAS taken such punches That's in the ULTIMATE Universe where Cap is about 10 times stronger and more durable than he is in the main stream Marvel U. And even in the Ultimate Universe it's complete BS that Cap didn't explode when Hulk hit him. He's not bulletproof, he has no armor, and his bones are not unbreakable. That's what we call Mark Millar's Man-Crush on Captain America, not a realistic feat by any means.
the point is that he HAS taken NUMEROUS punches from the Hulk who is MUCH Stronger then The Thing on pannel Numerous? NUMEROUS??? Ultimate Cap took like 1 punch from Hulk and was then helpless until Thor showed up. And that one punch had to be one of Hulk's weakest punches to not splatter Cap's gray matter. An injured Hulk that had just taken 3 direct shots from Thor's hammer was able to punch Thor (who actually has invulnerability) across a city block.
So why cant Captain America do this to The Thing? Because he doesn't have Gamora's speed, strength, or fighting skills. He also doesn't have Sasquatch there to help him distract Thing to give him an opening.

Thing 9/10

Cap gets one win thanks to some crazy Shield tech and prep.

hank_mccoy
Apparently you are wrong since on-panel it shows Ben having pressure points (Hulk too).

was it showed again? were there any other fights that show ben having pressure points? and even if he can you know that to press a pressure point you have to create a pressure on the body , tell me how can a human arm or leg create any pressure on solid rock?

hank_mccoy
"the ultimates" is MUCH different then "what if" comics my boy

no matter how different the universe are there is still something called logic

thedude1948
was it showed again? were there any other fights that show ben having pressure points? and even if he can you know that to press a pressure point you have to create a pressure on the body , tell me how can a human arm or leg create any pressure on solid rock?

Was it ever shown that The Thing doesnt get hurt by pressure points?

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by riceroost
I find it hilarious that people say stuff like this, yet when a Wolverine fan claims Logan can decapitate Thing with SHARP claws that HAVE cut Thing it is ruled a BS statement from Wolvy-fanboys.
That's in the ULTIMATE Universe where Cap is about 10 times stronger and more durable than he is in the main stream Marvel U. And even in the Ultimate Universe it's complete BS that Cap didn't explode when Hulk hit him. He's not bulletproof, he has no armor, and his bones are not unbreakable. That's what we call Mark Millar's Man-Crush on Captain America, not a realistic feat by any means.
Numerous? NUMEROUS??? Ultimate Cap took like 1 punch from Hulk and was then helpless until Thor showed up. And that one punch had to be one of Hulk's weakest punches to not splatter Cap's gray matter. An injured Hulk that had just taken 3 direct shots from Thor's hammer was able to punch Thor (who actually has invulnerability) across a city block.
Because he doesn't have Gamora's speed, strength, or fighting skills. He also doesn't have Sasquatch there to help him distract Thing to give him an opening.

Thing 9/10

Cap gets one win thanks to some crazy Shield tech and prep.

Agreed , although i believe that based on past showings both Cap and Wolverine should be capable of piercing Thing with their respective weapons. I also think its retarded when immensely stronger characters have little to no effect on characters with minimal durability. Its absurd as believing that a truck wouldn't harm a child at high speeds.

galan7777777
That's in the ULTIMATE Universe where Cap is about 10 times stronger and more durable than he is in the main stream Marvel U. And even in the Ultimate Universe it's complete BS that Cap didn't explode when Hulk hit him. He's not bulletproof, he has no armor, and his bones are not unbreakable. That's what we call Mark Millar's Man-Crush on Captain America, not a realistic feat by any means.. But yet it DID happen, thats what i was arguing

Numerous? NUMEROUS??? Ultimate Cap took like 1 punch from Hulk and was then helpless until Thor showed up.. Hmmm, i just counted 5 blows that the hulk landed confused

And that one punch had to be one of Hulk's weakest punches to not splatter Cap's gray matter.. how do you know this? speculation?

An injured Hulk that had just taken 3 direct shots from Thor's hammer was able to punch Thor (who actually has invulnerability) across a city block. so now Hulk didnt punch Cap?

galan7777777
no matter how different the universe are there is still something called logic your right, but it DID happen on pannel no matter how much you "logically" dont want to believe it did

hank_mccoy
Was it ever shown that The Thing doesn't get hurt by pressure points?

how can a rock have pressure points? a bus hits him hulk hits him namor hits him and nothing, he is solid rock how can a rock have pressure points? and you know what lets say he does have it .. i am asking for the third time how can a human arm or any part of the human body create pressure on a rock? captain america is no gamora she has super human strength captain america is just peek human thats all, the fact is that captain america doesn't have what it takes to hurt ben not even with his shield

H. S. 6
how can a rock have pressure points? a bus hits him hulk hits him namor hits him and nothing, he is solid rock how can a rock have pressure points? and you know what lets say he does have it .. i am asking for the third time how can a human arm or any part of the human body create pressure on a rock? captain america is no gamora she has super human strength captain america is just peek human thats all, the fact is that captain america doesn't have what it takes to hurt ben not even with his shield

Obviously, Ben has some sort of remaining human attributes, regarding his anatomy. He has indeed been shown to have pressure points.

hank_mccoy
your right, but it DID happen on pannel no matter how much you "logically" dont want to believe it did

you always say it did happen it did happen , so if a wolverine fanboy will grow into a writer and will make him killing the entire marvel universe then it counts?

R.O.T. Yahman

Diamonds (Simillar to rock in composition) have what are simillar to pressure points. Any way youre point is mute, how can rock have pain receptors, and yet Thing has demonstrated pain on various ocassions.

galan7777777
you always say it did happen it did happen , so if a wolverine fanboy will grow into a writer and will make him killing the entire marvel universe then it counts? thats not the same as Cap taking a few punches from the hulk my friend laughing......... again are you saying that the "Ultimates" is PIS? because by that logic the entire marvel continuity is PIS.

ExtraMision5555
This is similar to the cap vs strong guy thread.
Cap by all means, SHOULDENT win. but im sure in the mind of some sexually mistraught writer, he would.

hank_mccoy
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Obviously, Ben has some sort of remaining human attributes, regarding his anatomy. He has indeed been shown to have pressure points.

maybe inside but from the outside he is solid rock thats it, thats why very powerful blasts or hits cant harm him, and again i will say that even if he got some pressure points theres no way a peek human will press them because a human cant create enough pressure to press a rock

H. S. 6
maybe inside but from the outside he is solid rock thats it, thats why very powerful blasts or hits cant harm him, and again i will say that even if he got some pressure points theres no way a peek human will press them because a human cant create enough pressure to press a rock

I agree with you, in that Cap would not be able to exploit Thing's pressure points. I was simply pointing out that Thing does, indeed, have pressure points.

Tshern
Even Karnak wasn't able to stop Hulk by hitting to the weakest spot in his body...

DarkCrawler
like i said read the Ultimates, Cap HAS taken such punches

Err...we are not debating Ultimate Captain America, are we? huh

And reasons why Gamora was able to do that to Thing, well, he is not only better fighter then Cap, but also LEAGUES stronger and faster then he is too...

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Tshern
Even Karnak wasn't able to stop Hulk by hitting to the weakest spot in his body...

No but Black bolt was .... I.e. with a sufficient amount of force or a an object which will apply more pressure, E.G. the Shield and its almost physics disrupting qualities, will probably do the job.

hank_mccoy
thats not the same as Cap taking a few punches from the hulk my friend laughing......... again are you saying that the "Ultimates" is PIS? because by that logic the entire marvel continuity is PIS.

comics dont follow 100% the logics but theres still simple logic there , like theres a reason why no street leveler who doesn't have super human strength cant throw a car or theres a reason why when daredevil once missed bullsy and hit the wall instead his hand was hurt , or theres a reason why wolverines blows are harder because his body is covered with adamentium , so you see even in comics they use a simple logic, and theres no way that a peek human who has bones and flesh of a regular human will take a punch that can open the ground or smash a track , if you want to believe that what ever in the comics is right then its fine by me i wont tell you what to think or to believe but i just state logical things

galan7777777
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Err...we are not debating Ultimate Captain America, are we? huh im not sure, but a statment was made that the thing would just need to punch Cap 1 time and he would be dead.... thats why i brought that up wink

DarkCrawler
im not sure, but a statment was made that the thing would just need to punch Cap 1 time and he would be dead.... thats why i brought that up wink What point has it if it is not the same character?

galan7777777
comics dont follow 100% the logics but theres still simple logic there , like theres a reason why no street leveler who doesn't have super human strength cant throw a car or theres a reason why when daredevil once missed bullsy and hit the wall instead his hand was hurt , or theres a reason why wolverines blows are harder because his body is covered with adamentium , so you see even in comics they use a simple logic, and theres no way that a peek human who has bones and flesh of a regular human will take a punch that can open the ground or smash a track , if you want to believe that what ever in the comics is right then its fine by me i wont tell you what to think or to believe but i just state logical things yeah your right, the "Ultimates" and all the rest of Marvel comics are PIS laughing

braz
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Caps knocked over some pretty hardcore characters with that shield, King Thor and Wolverine included. Real life Physics don't really apply to it. Mind you it is made from a Vibranium alloy, which may explain that a bit. I think Ultimate Cap, would anhilate Ultimate Thing.

yea. i believe u, trust me and i know real life physics dont apply to comics, its just not right. but the thought of Captain America taking out someone like the Thing just sounds a little odd to me. like What the f**k?

galan7777777
What point has it if it is not the same character? just the fact that Cap in one version IS capable of taking such punches

Tha C-Master
of course i do, even more so when its shown on pannel

So you're just going to accept all of the high showings for the character and neglect the low showings, denying all evidence that points to the opposite direction? That's bad debating. Comic books are chock full of inconsistencies making a war against feats a circular one. Cap has been also shown to be ko'ed by weaker characters "on panel", does that count or do you neglect that to help your argument?

It has happened my friend i dont make the rules, like i said before if you think its crap then write Marvel I don't care about Marvel, this isn't Marvel, this is a versus forum. If that's the case Wolverine beat Lobo, and Spiderman beat Superboy. Here there is a suspension of belief amongst characters. You have no arugment of how Cap has not been amped beyond bulletproof levels, yet you maintain that Hulk cannot KO him, so you scapegoat it by saying its' not your argument in the first place? Why the hell debate then, this is a theoretical match between two characters with their attributes that hasn't happened yet, not some written comic that is made to sell.

where did i say he was? show me? you said it wasnt a fair showing for hulk, and i explained to you that it was I said you thinking that Hulk can't ko Cap in a hit was a fair showing for hulk, and you showed me numerous instances within the same series where Hulk had done more impressive things on a regular basis, therefore hurt your own argument.

Again if you dont choose to believe what happened in the "Ultimates" thats fine with me..... the point is that it DID happen, no PIS/CIS..... it happened Who said it didn't happen? I just said it wouldn't happen in the comics forum. If you don't like the rules then don't debate here.

thats not the same as Cap taking a few punches from the hulk my friend laughing......... again are you saying that the "Ultimates" is PIS? because by that logic the entire marvel continuity is PIS. No its not, its far from it. Marvel didn't write these stories, several living/dead writers dead at different times of their career so no...

This is 616 by the way.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by braz
yea. i believe u, trust me and i know real life physics dont apply to comics, its just not right. but the thought of Captain America taking out someone like the Thing just sounds a little odd to me. like What the f**k?

I still belive that Thing would take the majority, but i think Cap does have a small chance, as does Wolverine and maybe the Taskmaster.

thedude1948
Originally posted by Tshern

He still has pressure points, if Karnak can sense them then that means he has them. Doesnt mean he can exploit them.

R.O.T. Yahman
So you're just going to accept all of the high showings for the character and neglect the low showings, denying all evidence that points to the opposite direction? That's bad debating. Comic books are chock full of inconsistencies making a war against feats a circular one. Cap has been also shown to be ko'ed by weaker characters "on panel", does that count or do you neglect that to help your argument?

I don't care about Marvel, this isn't Marvel, this is a versus forum. If that's the case Wolverine beat Lobo, and Spiderman beat Superboy. Here there is a suspension of belief amongst characters. You have no arugment of how Cap has not been amped beyond bulletproof levels, yet you maintain that Hulk cannot KO him, so you scapegoat it by saying its' not your argument in the first place? Why the hell debate then, this is a theoretical match between two characters with their attributes that hasn't happened yet, not some written comic that is made to sell.

I said you thinking that Hulk can't ko Cap in a hit was a fair showing for hulk, and you showed me numerous instances within the same series where Hulk had done more impressive things on a regular basis, therefore hurt your own argument.

Who said it didn't happen? I just said it wouldn't happen in the comics forum. If you don't like the rules then don't debate here.

No its not, its far from it. Marvel didn't write these stories, several living/dead writers dead at different times of their career so no...

This is 616 by the way.

You do have a tendency to write a lot but not actually say anything.

DarkCrawler
just the fact that Cap in one version IS capable of taking such punches But Ultimate Cap is different character then 616 Cap, with greater durability. Why mention him when he is not even in this fight? Captain America himself has durability feats, why not mention him?

R.O.T. Yahman
But Ultimate Cap is different character then 616 Cap, with greater durability. Why mention him when he is not even in this fight?

So you have never mentioned a character with some relevancy to youre point, although not entirely the character in question ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tha C-Master
You do have a tendency to write a lot but not actually say anything. Coming from the smilie king, living clone of a dead member? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Really sounds like a copout to avoid an argument.

galan7777777
So you're just going to accept all of the high showings for the character and neglect the low showings, denying all evidence that points to the opposite direction? That's bad debating. Comic books are chock full of inconsistencies making a war against feats a circular one. Cap has been also shown to be ko'ed by weaker characters "on panel", does that count or do you neglect that to help your argument? i NEVER said that Cap cant be KO'd, but as i said someone stated that one punch from the thing would kill Cap, and thats not true

I don't care about Marvel, this isn't Marvel, this is a versus forum. If that's the case Wolverine beat Lobo, and Spiderman beat Superboy. Here there is a suspension of belief amongst characters. You have no arugment of how Cap has not been amped beyond bulletproof levels, yet you maintain that Hulk cannot KO him, so you scapegoat it by saying its' not your argument in the first place? Why the hell debate then, this is a theoretical match between two characters with their attributes that hasn't happened yet, not some written comic that is made to sell. when did i say hulk COULD NOT ko Cap? stop making things up.... i know hulk and even thing are very capable of ko'ing Cap but not with a single punch

I said you thinking that Hulk can't ko Cap in a hit was a fair showing for hulk, and you showed me numerous instances within the same series where Hulk had done more impressive things on a regular basis, therefore hurt your own argument. i never said hulk couldnt KO cap, stop making things up

Who said it didn't happen? I just said it wouldn't happen in the comics forum. If you don't like the rules then don't debate here. when did i say anything about not liking the rules? stop making things up!

No its not, its far from it. Marvel didn't write these stories, several living/dead writers dead at different times of their career so no... Ok im mistaken, the entire Ultimates is PIS, how could i have been so blind?

R.O.T. Yahman
Coming from the smilie king, living clone of a dead member? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I re-iterate my point !

You do have a tendency to write a lot but not actually say anything.

Tha C-Master
I re-iterate my point ! And what have you said? confused

DarkCrawler
So you have never mentioned a character with some relevancy to youre point, although not entirely the character in question ? roll eyes (sarcastic) Err, no, but why answer:

"Cap taking punches is PIS"

With:

"So the entire Ultimates is PIS?"

When talking about 616 Cap?

Ultimate Cap taking Ultimate Hulk punches is not PIS...616 can be debated.

R.O.T. Yahman
And what have you said? confused

A lot .... Go back and u'll see.

smile

Tha C-Master
i NEVER said that Cap cant be KO'd, but as i said someone stated that one punch from the thing would kill Cap, and thats not true I implied that Cap can't take a good shot in the face, I didn't say you said he couldn't be Ko'ed, read carefully.

when did i say hulk COULD NOT ko Cap? stop making things up.... i know hulk and even thing are very capable of ko'ing Cap but not with a single punch Read carefully again. I was talking about with a single hit, your only argument was that "it has happened", which means little on this forum.

i never said hulk couldnt KO cap, stop making things up

How many hits from a Hulk does it take to Ko an American hero?

when did i say anything about not liking the rules? stop making things up!
There's more than one way of saying things.

Ok im mistaken, the entire Ultimates is PIS, how could i have been so blind? You need to sharpen up your reading comprehension skills.

galan7777777
Err, no, but why answer:

With:

Ultimate Cap taking Ultimate Hulk punches is not PIS...616 can be debated. this is my point someone said that cap could never take 1 punch from thing without being killed....... i was just trying to show that yes cap in one version can take such punches... it was vaild to the argument

Tha C-Master
A lot .... Go back and u'll see.

smile I might have been impressed if I'd just joined but I'm not sadly... I have the ability to do short and long posts.

Versatility is a rare trait here.

Tha C-Master
this is my point someone said that cap could never take 1 punch from thing without being killed....... i was just trying to show that yes cap in one version can take such punches... it was vaild to the argument You missed my point. My point wasn't that in ALL circumstances a given character can't survive a hit, but that in a logical optimal condition in this forum points towards the chance that he won't.

DarkCrawler
this is my point someone said that cap could never take 1 punch from thing without being killed....... i was just trying to show that yes cap in one version can take such punches... it was vaild to the argument

Sorry, but it isn't. When someone says that 616 can't take Hulk punches, take down that point by saying that different character from different universe can. You have to show 616 Cap taking Hulk punches.

R.O.T. Yahman
Err, no, but why answer:

With:

Ultimate Cap taking Ultimate Hulk punches is not PIS...616 can be debated.

Its an example of a simillar character interacting in a very simmilar circumstance, i.e a comparisson. Something i have noted you doing on various ocassions.

galan7777777
I implied that Cap can't take a good shot in the face, I didn't say you said he couldn't be Ko'ed, read carefully. i did and you said that I implied that hulk couldnt KO cap

Read carefully again. I was talking about with a single hit, your only argument was that "it has happened", which means little on this forum. it did happen my friend, there is no debating it

How many hits from a Hulk does it take to Ko an American hero? more then 5, as shown on pannel

There's more than one way of saying things. i see so now you are interpreting what ive said???? Interesting confused

You need to sharpen up your reading comprehension skills. coming from you, that means alot

R.O.T. Yahman
I might have been impressed if I'd just joined but I'm not sadly... I have the ability to do short and long posts.

Versatility is a rare trait here.

Youre just a glutton for punnishment 'C' ....

Once again

'You do have a tendency to write a lot but not actually say anything.'

galan7777777
You missed my point. My point wasn't that in ALL circumstances a given character can't survive a hit, but that in a logical optimal condition in this forum points towards the chance that he won't. i agree, i was just saying that cap "in one version" can take such punches

DarkCrawler
Its an example of a simillar character interacting in a very simmilar circumstance, i.e a comparisson. Something i have noted you doing on various ocassions.

Err, I'm not sure if you are following me here.

If someone says that Namor can't take Human Torch's supernova,

I won't say that "Well, Ultimate Namor took Ultimate Human Torch's supernova, are you saying that entire Ultimate Fantastic Four is PIS?"

Because it really doesn't make the other guys point any less valid...

huh

Tha C-Master
i did and you said that I implied that hulk couldnt KO cap

Nope, rather that he couldn't do it in one hit.

it did happen my friend, there is no debating it

So you favor the optimal condition that supports your argument. This is a forum for debating my friend, what you are doing is attempting to avoid the argument because you can't bring sufficient reason to the contrary when your point is being challenged.

more then 5, as shown on pannel 5 full force hits that have given characters like Iron Man trouble, you have problems with logic then.

i see so now you are interpreting what ive said???? Interesting confused You've already contradicted yourself once, let's not do it again.

cOriginally posted by galan7777777
oming from you, that means alot Coming from a person who can't interpret things on "pannel" laughing

R.O.T. Yahman
I think the matter of whether or not Thing will KO Cap with various punches is irrelevant. We all agree that Thing has the ability to KO Cap, but will he really have the chance ? Caps superior combat skills and agility, mean that most of Things punches are going to be hitting the shield. The real question is whether or not Cap can actually KO Benn ? I believe he can.

Tha C-Master
Youre just a glutton for punnishment 'C' ....

Once again Do you always make pointless posts? Once again.

galan7777777

I won't say that "Well, Ultimate Namor took Ultimate Human Torch's supernova, are you saying that entire Ultimate Fantastic Four is PIS?"

huh you are greatly twisting what i said, i said that Ult cap took the hulks punches, in response to someone saying that one punch from the thing would kill him

and then someone else said that this event was pis, and i said "then i guess the whole ultimates is PIS"

plz dont twist around what i said to try and validate your own argument

Tha C-Master
I think the matter of whether or not Thing will KO Cap with various punches is irrelevant. We all agree that Thing has the ability to KO Cap, but will he really have the chance ? Caps superior combat skills and agility, mean that most of Things punches are going to be hitting the shield. The real question is whether or not Cap can actually KO Benn ? I believe he can. Was never my argument. My argument was rather the portrayals of the characters in the first place.

Tha C-Master

huh Thank you.

DarkCrawler
you are greatly twisting what i said, i said that Ult cap took the hulks punches, in response to someone saying that one punch from the thing would kill him

But why would you mention entirely different character taking entirely different character's punches? How would it help you in proving that 616 Cap would be able to take 616 Thing's punches?

and then someone else said that this event was pis, and i said "then i guess the whole ultimates is PIS"

That's entirely different thing.

hank_mccoy
I think the matter of whether or not Thing will KO Cap with various punches is irrelevant. We all agree that Thing has the ability to KO Cap, but will he really have the chance ? Caps superior combat skills and agility, mean that most of Things punches are going to be hitting the shield. The real question is whether or not Cap can actually KO Benn ? I believe he can.

how can captain america ko the thing?

R.O.T. Yahman

huh

I think it wouild be a perfectly valid point, if the charcetrs being compared where of simillar power levels, as they claerly are in this circumstance. It clearly shows a possibility of what may happen, and its something you done on various ocassions.

Grimm22

Because Thing cant swim or anything right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because when he fights Namor he just sinks right

Kid Kurdy
Why is this still being debated ? Thing wins, end of story.

Tha C-Master
Isn't this thread 616 unless stated otherwise?

R.O.T. Yahman
Was never my argument. My argument was rather the portrayals of the characters in the first place.

Its not all about you my friend, my point was directed at the overall thread not youre over infalted Ego. wink

ExtraMision5555
Does Caps shield absorb momentum too (real question)? because even IF he blocked a relatively strong punch by thing, the sheer might it would require to keep the shield from slamming into his body is well beyond his reach, atleast logically. The force from blocking it would still dazwe him, and possible break something

dazwe, lol, i ment daze

Also im curious, i think some of the arguements are getting a little lost. are some of you here argueing for cap as a majority? or what cap is capable of doing to thing?

Grimm22
The Thing takes this 6-7/10.

rolling on floor laughing

I like Cap, he's in my top 5 fav. characters, but like Wolverine he might be able to hurt Ben, but he isnt beating him wink

A couple thunder claps and Ben chucks Cap to the moon big grin

galan7777777
So you favor the optimal condition that supports your argument. This is a forum for debating my friend, what you are doing is attempting to avoid the argument because you can't bring sufficient reason to the contrary when your point is being challenged. please, the way you interpret and twist around what others have said to in some way make yourself look smart amazes me....... point is that cap was NOT KO'd by hulk with one punch..... do you disagree with this?

5 full force hits that have given characters like Iron Man trouble, you have problems with logic then. this is another example of you twisting my words...... show me where i said that cap took 5 full force punches....... all i said was he took 5 blows..... dont make things up, it just makes you look worse

You've already contradicted yourself once, let's not do it again. how so? by saying that cap wasnt KO'd by hulk in one punch as shown on pannel?

Coming from a person who can't interpret things on "pannel" laughing cant interpret things? so are you attempting to say that Hulk did KO cap? laughing

Tha C-Master
Its not all about you my friend, my point was directed at the overall thread not youre over infalted Ego. wink You addressed it overall, and I was arguing something different which you addressed.

It's not all about your over "infalted" ego. Stop being sensitive. laughing

Grimm22
I agree with you, in that Cap would not be able to exploit Thing's pressure points. I was simply pointing out that Thing does, indeed, have pressure points.

Not like a normal human no expression

That makes as much sense as Wolverine fans saying that Wolveirne can stab Ben in the nerves roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkCrawler
I think it wouild be a perfectly valid point, if the charcetrs being compared where of simillar power levels, as they claerly are in this circumstance.

Ultimate Cap is not 616 Cap, and Ultimate Hulk certainly is not 616 Thing...What the f**k?

It clearly shows a possibility of what may happen, and its something you done on various ocassions.

Actually, I have never compared anything like that. I've compared Namor etc. taking punches from character that has been proven to be stronger then aforementioned character.

I have never said that because Ultimate Namor can take Ultimate Human Torch's supernova, that means that 616 can do the same to 616 Human Torch's supernova...

Or that because Ultimate Colossus can defeat Ultimate Thor, 616 Colossus would be able to defeat 616 Thor....

Have good luck finding an example of me comparing entirely different character doing something to another entirely different character when discussing another different character, though.

R.O.T. Yahman
You addressed it overall, and I was arguing something different which you addressed.

It's not all about your over "infalted" ego. Stop being sensitive. laughing

Its funny how you quoted the post that i intended for the overall forum then .... wink

galan7777777
Ultimate Cap is not 616 Cap, and Ultimate Hulk certainly is not 616 Thing...What the f**k?

Actually, I have never compared anything like that. I've compared Namor etc. taking punches from character that has been proven to be stronger then aforementioned character.

I have never said that because Ultimate Namor can take Ultimate Human Torch's supernova, that means that 616 can do the same to 616 Human Torch's supernova...

Or that because Ultimate Colossus can defeat Ultimate Thor, 616 Colossus would be able to defeat 616 Thor....

Have good luck finding an example of me comparing entirely different character doing something to another entirely different character when discussing another different character, though. have you read any of what i said...... i never once talked about 616 cap or compared them in any way..... i simply said that ULT cap WAS capable of taking such punches

end of story

Tha C-Master
This is sad that you cannot comprehend, I am talking about the forum, I already mentioned earlier that I wasn't disputing it happening.

please, the way you interpret and twist around what others have said to in some way make yourself look smart amazes me....... point is that cap was NOT KO'd by hulk with one punch..... do you disagree with this? My point was that it didn't happen in the forum. Attempt to follow my breadcrumbs, I know it must be hard for you.

this is another example of you twisting my words...... show me where i said that cap took 5 full force punches....... all i said was he took 5 blows..... dont make things up, it just makes you look worse

Once again I'm talking about in the forum where the conditions are opitmal and are more logic-based.

how so? by saying that cap wasnt KO'd by hulk in one punch as shown on pannel?

When did I say he wasn't? Go point his out for me, I said it wouldn't happen in the forum under optimal conditions? Do you know what a theoretical match is? It means in theory or practice.

cant interpret things? so are you attempting to say that Hulk did KO cap? laughing This is sad, you can't read what's on "pannel" much less what's in front of you. laughing

Tha C-Master
Its funny how you quoted the post that i intended for the overall forum then .... wink It's funny how you misinterpreted what I said... you started this by sideswiping a point not made at you and addressing me, so when I address your point I'm over "infalted"?

Hypocrisy.

R.O.T. Yahman

You can beat around my point all night, but all in honesty i believe you know you're 'pissing into the wind'. The point is, to compare the thread fight to an ulterior situation involving similarly powered characters is perfectly valid, and done often by many (Including yourself) forum users.

DarkCrawler
have you read any of what i said...... i never once talked about 616 cap or compared them in any way..... i simply said that ULT cap WAS capable of taking such punches

But why would you even mention Ultimate Cap when discussing 616 Cap's durability, as response if 616 Cap could take 616 Thing's punches?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Grimm22
Not like a normal human no expression

That makes as much sense as Wolverine fans saying that Wolveirne can stab Ben in the nerves roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thing has pressure points. Gamora has taken advantage of them. Get over it.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Does Caps shield absorb momentum too (real question)? because even IF he blocked a relatively strong punch by thing, the sheer might it would require to keep the shield from slamming into his body is well beyond his reach, atleast logically. The force from blocking it would still dazwe him, and possible break something

dazwe, lol, i ment daze

Also im curious, i think some of the arguements are getting a little lost. are some of you here argueing for cap as a majority? or what cap is capable of doing to thing?

galan7777777
This is sad that you cannot comprehend, I am talking about the forum, I already mentioned earlier that I wasn't disputing it happening. so the forum is all that matters now? I guess we no longer are taking on pannel evidence into mind wink

My point was that it didn't happen in the forum. Attempt to follow my breadcrumbs, I know it must be hard for you. your right on pannel evidence means nothing in these forums

Once again I'm talking about in the forum where the conditions are opitmal and are more logic-based.read above post

When did I say he wasn't? Go point his out for me, I said it wouldn't happen in the forum under optimal conditions? Do you know what a theoretical match is? It means in theory or practice.read above post

This is sad, you can't read what's on "pannel" much less what's in front of you. laughing cant read whats on pannel? ok well then point out for me where Hulk KO'd Cap in the Ultimates....

Grimm22
Thing has pressure points. Gamora has taken advantage of them. Get over it.

Yeah in the same bullcrap scan where Sasquatch says Ben is stronger than him no expression

R.O.T. Yahman
My original post : dirceted at the overall forum.

I think the matter of whether or not Thing will KO Cap with various punches is irrelevant. We all agree that Thing has the ability to KO Cap, but will he really have the chance ? Caps superior combat skills and agility, mean that most of Things punches are going to be hitting the shield. The real question is whether or not Cap can actually KO Benn ? I believe he can

Youre response ....

Was never my argument. My argument was rather the portrayals of the characters in the first place.

Therefore i conclude that this is bollocks

It's funny how you misinterpreted what I said... you started this by sideswiping a point not made at you and addressing me, so when I address your point I'm over "infalted"?

wink

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Grimm22
Yeah in the same bullcrap scan where Sasquatch says Ben is stronger than him no expression

Do you have proof that Ben does not have pressure points? Because all I've seen so far is your talk.

We know Ben has indeed retained some of his human attributes after transforming into the Thing. As R. O. T. has already pointed out, he can feel pain, so obviously he is not solid rock, or only rock. It's not that hard to believe he has pressure points, especially when it has been shown on panel that he does.

smile

DarkCrawler
You can beat around my point all night, but all in honesty i believe you know you're 'pissing into the wind'. The point is, to compare the thread fight to an ulterior situation involving similarly powered characters is perfectly valid, and done often by many (Including yourself) forum users.

You seem to confuse "similarly powered" with "identical".

A guy with Class 3 durability takes punches from Class 2 guy with superstrength...

Does that mean that Class 2 durability guy could take a punch from Class 4 superstrength guy?

There are varying degrees of power.

Again, if alternate version character takes punch from another alternate version character (Which isn't even the alternate version of Thing), does that mean that prime version character can take punch from entirely different character?

Hence the rule:

And hence the simple logic that if Ultimate Cap can take punch from Ultimate Hulk, it does not mean that 616 Cap can take punch from 616 Thing.

ExtraMision5555
Clearly, this thread is no longer Captain America Vs Thing anymore. laughing laughing

Tha C-Master
"Pannel" roll eyes (sarcastic) I love this guy... but I have to go...

so the forum is all that matters now? I guess we no longer are taking on pannel evidence into mind wink Strawmanning again, my point was that comics were full of inconsistencies and to find a valid point in-between the two, but if changing my points around helps your arguments, go right ahead.

your right on pannel evidence means nothing in these forums

If you must strawman my argument.

read above post

Ditto.

read abvoe post

Ditto.
cant read whats on pannel? ok well then point out for me where Hulk KO'd Cap in the Ultimates....

You've missed the entire lesson, you need to stay after class. laughing

Grimm22
Do you have proof that Ben does not have pressure points? Because all I've seen so far is your talk.

We know Ben has indeed retained some of his human attributes after transforming into the Thing. As R. O. T. has already pointed out, he can feel pain, so obviously he is not solid rock, or only rock. It's not that hard to believe he has pressure points, especially when it has been shown on panel that he does.

smile

Does he have pressure points? Yes

But guys like Cap and Wolverine have no way of knowing them.

Maybe some one like Karnack could figure them out, but Cap isnt.

Besides Cap wont touch Ben. Thunderclap's put him down and Ben throws him too the moon or somthing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>