superman vs wonder woman question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathknight
Before the fight WW wraps her fists with her lasso. Now the lasso is magical and unbreakable so if the two of them were to engage in an all out physical fight to death who would win? wonder woman has her tiara, braces and ofcourse her lasso around her fists
P.S. I know this thread has been done before but i dont think that anyone thought of the lasso used as such, but i could be wrong.

Scoobless
That wouldn't make any difference... it's still just a rope around a hand regardless of it being unbreakable

Broly92
Wouldn't her hands be tied together making it harder? confused

deathknight
no its like wrapped around her hands not her hands tied together. and the rope is magic so it should hurt superman.

Scoobless
Originally posted by deathknight
no its like wrapped around her hands not her hands tied together. and the rope is magic so it should hurt superman.

No it shouldn't... just touching magical items doesn't hurt him

Some people have totally misinterpreted the whole "Weakness to magic" thing

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Scoobless
No it shouldn't... just touching magical items doesn't hurt him

Some people have totally misinterpreted the whole "Weakness to magic" thing

Usually that is the case, but on occasions the physical contact with Captain Marvels fists has caused more dis concern that it should. I.e. during the Morison run Marvel Ko'ed him with three punches.

deathknight
yes but being punched by her fists wrapped up like that is like being punched by captain marvel's magic charged fists.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.