icon battle 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
batman vs wolverine

who's the bigger icon and better character

Dinalfos
Bruce Wayne is a great character, but Batman just plain sucks. Therefore, Wolverine wins.

batdude123
Batman

Broly92
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k13/Maristrules/Stupid20thread.gif

lando005
i think batman is the deeper and overall more developed character

Big Sexy
Batman is more of the icon. As far as charcters, my personal feeling is that Wolverine is better in spurts in comics wheras Batman is pretty good overall.

Thanos_THOTU
Intelligence > Physical strenght.
Batmite.

magneto1992
Healing>>>>>Batman been with little boys in underwaer in the dark coming out to battle all together in a pole, just wrong

Ultraman Baltan
Though I do not care for Batman whatsoever, he is very iconic and has added more to our culture than Wolverine has.

lando005
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Though I do not care for Batman whatsoever, he is very iconic and has added more to our culture than Wolverine has.
seems like you and big are the only ones who get the point of this thread

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by lando005

It's an easy point to comprehend.

lando005
just not everybody wants to stick to the topic at hand

SpunkySmurph
Wolverines good right now, but Batman is the true icon. I grew up with Bats, and I would always see (lame, but nostalgic) Batman action figures. You walk up to a random person, over the age of 30-something on the street, and they MIGHT know who Wolverine is. Everybody knows who Bats is. My dad still makes "Holy (insert convieninet situation-related word here), Batman!" jokes from Robin's sayings in the old Adam West batman show.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan

Bingo.

Validus
Clearly Batman.

Juntai
Batman

Dinalfos
Originally posted by lando005

Well, it's easy to see who's the bigger icon. That would be Batman, ofcourse. It's not a very interesting question, though.

But who's the better character? Now that's more like it.

Darth Martin
Batman takes em both IMO. Wolverine was a great character when he came out in the 70's, 80's, and some 90's stores. But, then they started overpowering him and that's when I lost interest. Batman is definately more of an icon. He is a classic and always will be the #2 superhero for me. Behind Superman and in front of Wonder Woman.

lando005
the question of who's the better character is also up for debate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.