JLA vs. Eternals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Universe
JLA

Superman
Flash
Wonder Woman
Hal Jordan

vs

Eternals

Zuras (as Prime Eternal)
Makkari
Ikaris
Sersi

rougeredmage
eternals are all alll mutch older then any member of the justice league and thus have the tactical advantage and battle experience then the JLA who get retconed every 10 or so years

Mr. Universe
lol......

guy222
eternals

Nietzschean
Originally posted by rougeredmage
eternals are all alll mutch older then any member of the justice league and thus have the tactical advantage and battle experience then the JLA who get retconed every 10 or so years I like this guy's way of thinking. laughing

Dream Stuff
I'm not sure. Flash could probably blitz them all, right? Otherwise Sersi turns the JLA into cupcakes.

Tony Stark
Eternals ftw rather handily

Nihilist
JLA wins

abhilegend
JLA.

guy222
eternals still

Nihilist
JLA still

Prep-Man
JLA.

the Darkone
Eternals- Zuras sky father level and Sersi one of the most powerful earth bound Eternals she alone can at least take out two JLA members.

Nihilist
lol Zuras Skyfather, Gilgamesh beat him half to death.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Nihilist

Thats marvel for you inconsistency, Zuras regardless what happen is pretty damn high, sersi and Ikaris can do some damage, the Eteranls can perform the unimind, utter rage stomp there JLA a$$!

Mistress-Death
^and Flash/Superman can use their superior speed and not give them chance to do shit or WW just lasso's them

zopzop
Originally posted by Nihilist

WTH?! When did this happen? Was he depowered at the time? Fxxking Marvel is getting on my last nerve.

Back on topic, Uni-Mind for the win!

"Id"
Originally posted by rougeredmage
eternals are all alll mutch older then any member of the justice league and thus have the tactical advantage and battle experience then the JLA who get retconed every 10 or so years
7 years later, DCU gets retcone.

Nu JLA gets wrecked.

guy222
Originally posted by zopzop
WTH?! When did this happen? Was he depowered at the time? Fxxking Marvel is getting on my last nerve.

Back on topic, Uni-Mind for the win!

hey zop

indeed

Prep-Man
Originally posted by "Id"
7 years later, DCU gets retcone.

Nu JLA gets wrecked.

Thread started in 06, so it's a win for the JLA, IMO. Pre-Flashpoint.

psycho gundam
^ not how it works, bud

Prep-Man
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ not how it works, bud

It is now... evil face

guy222
ur silly big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.