Omega Red vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Chiefy gets his M90 8 gauge shotgun, the Assault Rifle with armor piercing rounds, and 4 plasma grenades.

the fights in the Jungle.

ExtraMision5555
I think if master chief's skin gets e
axtually

i think master cheif has a good change of killing OMega red, or incapaciateing him ratehr.

Master cheif is a bit ravenous

but if his helmut comes off for any reason,

well can omega red drain people through barriers, like armour?

Grimm22
Cheif owns Omega Red in so many ways I cant list them all no expression

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Grimm22

yeah, at first i was thinking omega red, but then i quickly rememebred the random nastiness of master cheif

and omega red is pertty much in big trouble

i wouldent be supprised if master chief literally ripped omega red in half

braz
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
yeah, at first i was thinking omega red, but then i quickly rememebred the random nastiness of master cheif

and omega red is pertty much in big trouble

i wouldent be supprised if master chief literally ripped omega red in half

you know i was thinking the exact same thing, except the other way around via indestructible coils and class 10 strength. how exactly, would the Chief manage to "rip omega red in half"?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by braz
you know i was thinking the exact same thing, except the other way around via indestructible coils and class 10 strength. how exactly, would the Chief manage to "rip omega red in half"?

By grabbing his hair (with two hands) and beginning to pull in opposite (conflicting) direcitons.

Grimm22
Cheif is at least Class 80 in strength no expression

ExtraMision5555

Yep. Something about effortlessly flipping a 60+ton warthog pertty much confirms that.

Grimm22
Cheif is the Cap of the 25th Century wink

Omega Red and anyone else on Street Level gets compeltely owned by Cheif

braz
By grabbing his hair (with two hands) and beginning to pull in opposite (conflicting) direcitons.

and u really believe Omega Reds just gunna sit there and let him do that?

Grimm22

He wont have time to notice no expression

ExtraMision5555

Yes. He will be too busy convulsing in agony as his brain is being shredded to pieces by master cheifs slimey blood-soaked hands.

Metalmanx

I was gonna try to add something, but this pretty much sums it all up.

braz
Yes. He will be too busy convulsing in agony as his brain is being shredded to pieces by master cheifs slimey blood-soaked hands.

are u kidding me? What the f**k? Omega Red has a carbonadium skull, which, the last time i checked, is completely indestructible with the exception of adamantium being better. it was an attempt to re-create adamantium, rather. and u think a pair of hands are just going to go right through it like nothing..?? laughing not to mention OR has his death spore which, if it can go through that suit or be absorbed somehow, would kill Chief immediately. doesnt matter though all Red has to do is wrap a coil around Chief rip off his helmet with his other one and inject his death spore, and its over, all while Omega Red laughs as Chiefs silly lead bullets bounce off of his carbonadium armor wink

ExtraMision5555
are u kidding me? What the f**k? Omega Red has a carbonadium skull, which, the last time i checked, is completely indestructible with the exception of adamantium being better. it was an attempt to re-create adamantium, rather. and u think a pair of hands are just going to go right through it like nothing..?? laughing not to mention OR has his death spore which, if it can go through that suit or be absorbed somehow, would kill Chief immediately. doesnt matter though all Red has to do is wrap a coil around Chief rip off his helmet with his other one and inject his death spore, and its over, all while Omega Red laughs as Chiefs silly lead bullets bounce off of his carbonadium armor wink

I wasnt being literal, but i stand by what i have been saying*
MC would destroy Omega red

Metalmanx
Chief shoves the shotgun in Red's mouth. Pull trigger.

braz
I wasnt being literal, but i stand by what i have been saying*
MC would destroy Omega red

maybe. but thats just because he has so much strength with his suit on. 80 ton. and all he'd have to do is keep his distance and stick a couple plasma grenades to him, then finish him from there. smile but i still think Red has a slight chance here of winning some. id say Chief 8-9/10

braz
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Chief shoves the shotgun in Red's mouth. Pull trigger.

and then he regenerates stick out tongue

Jesse7
MC can effortlessly flip the the 50 ton scorption battle tanks.

MC can run at 160 mph

MC has genetically and materially enhanced bones and body.

MC sees the world in slow motion

MC can hard fall from the atmosphere and suffer minimal injuries ( happened in the reach book, though were other spartans)

MC has lots of battle, combat, tactical, stealth exp

MC's suit MKIV can take extreme measures of dammage, and its shield self repairs in seconds.

etc. etc.

class 10 coils are like toys to MC

Metalmanx
and then he regenerates stick out tongue

Before he regenerates, Chief shoves a plasma grendade in his mouth. Forces mouth closed with hand.

Boom. Omega is KOed. Chief wins.

braz
Originally posted by Jesse7

MC can run at 160 mph

MC can hard fall from the atmosphere and suffer minimal injuries ( happened in the reach book, though were other spartans)

MC's suit MKIV can take extreme measures of dammage, and its shield self repairs in seconds.

etc. etc.

run at 160 mph my ass. yea yea, ive heard that too, and he can do Hulk leaps and all that shyt, but to me thats total BS and iont believe that. i mean, i know it may be in the novel, but so what, how come he cant do it on the game..?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh and MC has genetically enhanced bones?? ohh no, thats such a threat to someone like Omega Red.!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing plz. he may have enhanced bones, but OR has metal, indestructible bones with a regenrative healing factor in which he can heal in seconds, as can Chiefs shield.

but...Chief still wins majority though, so it don matta. big grin

H. S. 6
i mean, i know it may be in the novel, but so what, how come he cant do it on the game..?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because it would make for a terrible game mechanic?

How about you think before you say something?

braz
well no duh it would. good job smartass, ur real bright. yyea, thats the exact point i was trying to make, if he doesnt do it in the game, then he cant do it in this fight, cuz thats the version im referring to, not the book.

Blair Wind
how was the graphic novel? any good?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Blair Wind
how was the graphic novel? any good?

Very good, in my opinion.

Metalmanx
well no duh it would. good job smartass, ur real bright. yyea, thats the exact point i was trying to make, if he doesnt do it in the game, then he cant do it in this fight, cuz thats the version im referring to, not the book.

You never specified.

Doesn't really matter. The videogame MC can do the exact same things the book MC can. He just doesn't in the in-game-play because it would make things INSANELY EASY to do.

H. S. 6

First of all, the Master Chief in-game and the Master Chief in the books are one and the same.

Secondly, you asked the question, "then why can't he do it in the game?" so you're insulting yourself. wink

braz
Originally posted by Metalmanx
You never specified.

Doesn't really matter. The videogame MC can do the exact same things the book MC can. He just doesn't in the in-game-play because it would make things INSANELY EASY to do.

idunno, it just doesnt sound right..no expression i mean, hes only human, right? what makes him able to perform all these feats anywho, like is there any physical explanation, or does he just do it because he's "Master Chief"?

H. S. 6
idunno, it just doesnt sound right..no expression i mean, hes only human, right? what makes him able to perform all these feats anywho, like is there any physical explanation, or does he just do it because he's "Master Chief"?

Read the books. They'll tell you everything you need to know.

Additionally, Master Chief is the name of John's title as a soldier, i. e. along the lines of a "private" or a "colonel." It is not his name.

Blair Wind

No hes not just human. The books were really good at explaining what happened to all of them. Is there a fourth out yet?.....And Ill have to get that novel...

magneto1992
Omega red dies, they start battleing h2h and Master chief weaks him do to his strenght, h2h skills and slow motion vision, manages to put all 4 granades and then run all fast he can and so Omega is distract him he runs backwards and shoots him with the assault rifle the granades explote far from him then he just take care of what ever is left.

Master chief 8.6/10

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Blair Wind
No hes not just human. The books were really good at explaining what happened to all of them. Is there a fourth out yet?.....And Ill have to get that novel...

It has been announced, entitled "Ghosts of Onyx."

King KAM
Yep. Something about effortlessly flipping a 60+ton warthog pertty much confirms that. warthogs arent 60tons the Scorpion is.

Grimm22

MC can run at 160 mph

etc. etc.

This is the first thing you've ever said that is right laughing

Jesse7
This is the first thing you've ever said that is right laughing

lol alot of what I say is accurate, which is usually backed up by scans or links provided so nicely by others.

Are you still mad because I say wolves can and has beats Thing for the majority?

Or that Wolves can take a sonic slap from a enraged hulk, and be standing and cracking jokes as if nothing happened?

Are you mad that Wolverine can regenerate from being fully incinerated by nitro in seconds?

Or is that Wolverine can take a nuclear bomb to the face and be fully regeneated when the smoke clears?

Har Har, by the way Cap beats thing via Pressure points, you may hate it all you want, but Cap knows pressure points, and Gamora has 1 hit ko'ed Thing with them easily, showing Thing does have pressure points regardless of how much of a rock he is.

braz
Har Har, by the way Cap beats thing via Pressure points, you may hate it all you want, but Cap knows pressure points, and Gamora has 1 hit ko'ed Thing with them easily, showing Thing does have pressure points regardless of how much of a rock he is.

What the f**k? hes like a f*cking giant rock. how can he in the least bit, even come close to having vulnerable presure points?? thats worse than saying Daredevil beats Wolverine cuz of pressure points hhaahahahahahahahahaha laughing thats funny. good one.

Jesse7
What the f**k? hes like a f*cking giant rock. how can he in the least bit, even come close to having vulnerable presure points?? thats worse than saying Daredevil beats Wolverine cuz of pressure points hhaahahahahahahahahaha laughing thats funny. good one.

Happened on panel, its cannon.

H. S. 6

He feels pain, doesn't he? erm

After all, how can "a f*cking giant rock" have pain receptors?

However (so Grimm22 doesn't get angry... stick out tongue), it is said that Ben's physiology is nothing like a normal human's; therefore, somebody like Cap probably should not know their precise locations.

Jesse7
Originally posted by H. S. 6
He feels pain, doesn't he? erm

After all, how can "a f*cking giant rock" have pain receptors?

However (so Grimm22 doesn't get angry... stick out tongue), it is said that Ben's physiology is nothing like a normal human's; therefore, somebody like Cap probably should not know their precise locations.

Except when Cap knows the pressure points of Hulk >_>

Grimm22

Hulk still has the basic human pressure points no expression

He's just big, strong and green.

Thats about the only difference.

((The_Anomaly))
Master Chief is one of the blandest most boring characters in Video Games.

Jesse7
Hulk still has the basic human pressure points no expression

He's just big, strong and green.

Thats about the only difference.

Not true! It has been stated Hulk is constantly evolving, hulk is as much human as the thing is human.

Tassadar

No way in hell. I max him off at class 30. Thats taking things way out of proportion. He never displayed class 80 strength, or anything close to it. Neither did the Hunters or the Brutes, both of whom are significantly stronger than MC.

Tassadar
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Master Chief is one of the blandest most boring characters in Video Games.

Get lost Nintendo fanboy.

Tassadar
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Read the books. They'll tell you everything you need to know.

Additionally, Master Chief is the name of John's title as a soldier, i. e. along the lines of a "private" or a "colonel." It is not his name.

The rank I believe is called Chief Petty Officer 1st class.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tassadar
No way in hell. I max him off at class 30. Thats taking things way out of proportion. He never displayed class 80 strength, or anything close to it. Neither did the Hunters or the Brutes, both of whom are significantly stronger than MC.

Hunters are at least Class 100.

Cheif is about Class 50 erm

Brutes are about Class 70

and Elites are about Class 55

Tassadar

Actually, Brutes are stronger than Hunters, in both First Strike and Halo 2. And most Elites are slightly weaker than MC after he gets the Mark 6 armor.

Grimm22
Actually, Brutes are stronger than Hunters, in both First Strike and Halo 2. And most Elites are slightly weaker than MC after he gets the Mark 6 armor.

Im talking about Gold Elites wink

The top of the line

And I dont recall Brutes being stronger than Hunters.

Because that just seems stupid

Maybe the tougher Brutes like Tarturous, but not a regular Brute

Tassadar

Maybe the tougher Brutes like Tarturous, but not a regular Brute

Truth thought it in the Epilogue to the 3rd book, and in the last level of Halo 2, Brutes wreck Hunters in h2h, especially if they are berzerking.

Grimm22
Truth thought it in the Epilogue to the 3rd book, and in the last level of Halo 2, Brutes wreck Hunters in h2h, especially if they are berzerking.

Well yeah in h2h, but in strength no erm

Hunters are big and strong, but are also very stupid

Jesse7

Chief effortlessly fliped a 60 ton scropion battle tank

Jesse7
Well yeah in h2h, but in strength no erm

Hunters are big and strong, but are also very stupid

Just a quick bit of fun info, I'm a halo fan ^_^

Hunters are not singular beings, in fact they are made out of many many worm like creatures, it is part of the reason why they cannot be infected by the flood!

Grimm22
Chief effortlessly fliped a 60 ton scropion battle tank

Effortlessly?

No. Besides, Class isn't determined by what you can lift

Grimm22
Just a quick bit of fun info, I'm a halo fan ^_^

Hunters are not singular beings, in fact they are made out of many many worm like creatures, it is part of the reason why they cannot be infected by the flood!

Really? confused

I didnt know that

I should probobly go back and read the books.

I havent read them in a while stick out tongue

Accel
You make it sound like he pokes certian areas all over Hulk's body.

The only time I recall Cap using pressure points on Hulk is the back of the knee to cause him to lose balance. Not like a kick to the back of Thing's knee is going to do any thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.