Gameshark Questions and Tutorials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
So I found my old school PS1 Gameshark by happy chance this week and I very badly want to use it so I can cheat my way through Final Fantasy VII by getting some bad ass materia. (Yes, I'm a cheater.)The only problem is I'm not very knowledgeable about the specific codes used (Gameshark, Hexidecimal, and Joker codes.) My goal is just to get some good and mastered materia without having to master it the long & hard way and a decent amount of GP for the Gold Saucer. Does anyone have any idea what to do? I would greatly appreciate some tutorials and/or codes to get me on the way to my goal. The only available standard codes are "Infinite Gil", "Quick Level Gain", and "Quick Limit Bar".

MadMel
somehow i get the feeling this is gonna be closed erm..

Impediment
I already asked Lana personally, and she approved it.

MadMel
really??
damn..

Impediment
I've been messing around with the codes for a few hours and I can get it to where I have, like, 1,000,000 GP but thats it. No materia.

BackFire
try www.gamefaqs.com

Lana
Originally posted by MadMel
really??
damn..

Well, cheat codes aren't illegal, and I don't recall ever seeing a specific gameshark thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.