Trion Juggernaut vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Gog Wars version.

General Kon-El
Trion wins first round

magneto1992
Juggernaut

Priest
hes not gonna beat classic

Ext@nt
Juggs wins the first time. Then Doomsday wakes up and Juggs begins the ritual pissing of his pants.

h1a8
Gog DD evolved beyond cosmic level physical attacks. And can evolve in battle as well. With each hit Juggs make (this is if he miraculously manages to hit him-Gog DD is still very fast but now intelligent), DD will evolve. So DD can never die under Juggs physical attack. Yet DD can gain strength through evolving to penetrate anyone.

trolly_crouchjr
trion punches DD into anothr dimension n he stays there

h1a8
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
trion punches DD into anothr dimension n he stays there Has he ever done that to someone.
I doubt not!

Galan777
Trion Juggs wins 10/10

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by h1a8
Has he ever done that to someone.
I doubt not!

I doubt not??? Thats a double negative isn't it?

Anyways Trion is strong enough to punch through dimensionS.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Galan777
Trion Juggs wins 10/10

h1a8
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I doubt not??? Thats a double negative isn't it?

Anyways Trion is strong enough to punch through dimensionS.

I can punch through dimensions too. The first, second, third, and fourth to be correct. If I can create a portal to another dimension then not only can I walk thru it but can punch through it as well roll eyes (sarcastic).

Trion Juggernaut will get owned by HP DD and Gog DD
Who cares if he can punch through dimensions. I can even do that.
But he will own DOS DD though.

The Pict
I am pretty sure Juggernaut has broken through dimensions before.

UniOmni
Originally posted by h1a8
I can punch through dimensions too. The first, second, third, and fourth to be correct. If I can create a portal to another dimension then not only can I walk thru it but can punch through it as well roll eyes (sarcastic).

Trion Juggernaut will get owned by HP DD and Gog DD
Who cares if he can punch through dimensions. I can even do that.
But he will own DOS DD though.

No.

Trion Juggernaut was destroying dimensions.

When DD shows he can survive the destruction of a reality, then post the above.

Matter of fact, the only character i know who survived something on that level, is the Fury.

Jerhien
Originally posted by UniOmni
No.

Trion Juggernaut was destroying dimensions.

When DD shows he can survive the destruction of a reality, then post the above.

Matter of fact, the only character i know who survived something on that level, is the Fury.

Well said.

Classic Jugg's is a monster, and as far as I know Doomsday shouldn't have any innate resistance to magic, right? I don't think he'd spontaneously evolve a biological resistance to a magical effect. Classic Juggs took full force hits from Mjolnir and was completely unphased, in fact he was close to killing Thor all on his own before he was taken out of the fight.
Juggernaut's energy shield has taken a hit from the godblast before and been fine, I think he'd be okay fighting Doomsday. As always, this is just my opinion and you're welcome to yours as well! smile

Validus
Juggernaut wins everytime.

Kutulu
Trion Juggs would stomp out DD in a heartbeat. Trion Juggs is classic Juggs but 80 feet tall and a mystical beast, completely invulnerable to all damage and can literally tear dimensional walls.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Validus
Juggernaut wins everytime.

Horrificus
First of all, somebody tell me if DD can evolve resistance against Magic.
Let alone, a magic that doesn't even originate in this universe.

Next, it doesn't matter against Trion.
Yes, his punches were tearing holes in reality.
If he punches DD, it would suck his parts into parts unknown.
Or, he just crushes and grinds DD into nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.