Master Cheif VS Vincent Valentine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaled
its the Vincent Valentine from AC
And this battle takes place in a random location so lets go banana's and say helms deep big grin
you know the rules, no bashing, no off topic, stick to the matter at hand, off you go

ESB -1138
Vincent. Far faster and he can become Chaos.

Kaled
oh, i like MC one of the only main characters in a game that i liked

SpadeKing
I would say Vincent. though Chief suit actually can withstand bullets....

one word

Chaos. ^^

Blax X
MC's suit cannot withstand bullets, as you can be killed quite easily by a flood guy with a shitgun, that and the fact that if you accidently run into a marines lien of fire, you're shields WILL go down, I was actually killed like that once on legendary in the first game. My shields were depleted i had oen health bar left, so I dived towar the saftey of one of my marine NPC's only to get shot in the face by him and die.

IceJaw
hysterical

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Blax X
MC's suit cannot withstand bullets, as you can be killed quite easily by a flood guy with a shitgun, that and the fact that if you accidently run into a marines lien of fire, you're shields WILL go down, I was actually killed like that once on legendary in the first game. My shields were depleted i had oen health bar left, so I dived towar the saftey of one of my marine NPC's only to get shot in the face by him and die.

fireman We need a fireman in here because that was a wicked burnfireman

kamikz

A shitgun? Really? renske

Kayne Archeron
OMG SHITGUN THOZ R LIEK 10 TIMEZ BETTER THAN A SHOTGUN

yeah, Vincent takes this btw

IceJaw
Originally posted by IceJaw
hysterical

Superboy Prime

Legendary...joke. Master Chief actually withstands bullets, and not only that but he can judge them too. My only question in regards of this match is if Vincent would be able to sruvive a Plasma Sword lunge.

Kaled
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Legendary...joke. Master Chief actually withstands bullets, and not only that but he can judge them too. My only question in regards of this match is if Vincent would be able to sruvive a Plasma Sword lunge.

probably not, but he's got the flying thing

ESB -1138

Vincent can teleport as seen in Advent Children while fighting Bahamut Sin.

Master Chief's shield can be destroyed with bullets and the Master Chief can be killed with bullets.

Superboy Prime
Yeah Master Chief's shield can be destroyed with bullets, but a shitload of bullets unless you're playing on Legendary. However unless Vincent is immortal he can also be killed with bullets, so I don't see where you're trying to take this. I don't remember Vincent teleporting during the Bahamut Sin fight. However I do remember the Spawn stunt he pulled when he saved Cloud's ass when he fought the 3 SHM.

Edit: I meant dodge in my previous post, not judge. Wonder wtf that would be...judging a bullet.

IceJaw
Thought you meant judge the bullets path no expression

Superboy Prime
Thought you meant judge the bullets path no expression

Cortana probably can, but I don't know about the Chief.

ESB -1138
Yeah Master Chief's shield can be destroyed with bullets, but a shitload of bullets unless you're playing on Legendary. However unless Vincent is immortal he can also be killed with bullets, so I don't see where you're trying to take this. I don't remember Vincent teleporting during the Bahamut Sin fight. However I do remember the Spawn stunt he pulled when he saved Cloud's ass when he fought the 3 SHM.

Edit: I meant dodge in my previous post, not judge. Wonder wtf that would be...judging a bullet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JraV4cqhNEg

Then watch the fight again. He teleports at 3:27. If you have it on DVD you can see it better.

Remember that Vincent can become Chaos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZecfjsXaLQ

Kaled
its the white wisp like thing i believe, but i think vincent would have to empty at least a round to start hurting Chief

Superboy Prime
I have it on DVD and I have seen it many times and I don't believe I've ever seen anything suggesting he teleports; unless you're talking about the scene with fire during the Bahamut Sin fight where he appears from out of no where. Frankly it doesn't look to me like he is teleporting.

And about Chaos what's the big deal about it? He doesn't do anything in particular that makes him such an imposing character. In AC we don't even see Vincent transform in Chaos, and in FF7 Chaos was subpar, but then again Vincent's limit breaks were often "gay." Wonder what he does in Dirge of Cerberus though.

Edit: After watching the youtube link I must say that's not teleportation. He is jumping. That's all he's doing. That's all he ever did in the Bahamut Sin match. The fire behind is caused by Bahamut Sin's blast. Nothing else.

Kaled
I have it on DVD and I have seen it many times and I don't believe I've ever seen anything suggesting he teleports; unless you're talking about the scene with fire during the Bahamut Sin fight where he appears from out of no where. Frankly it doesn't look to me like he is teleporting.

And about Chaos what's the big deal about it? He doesn't do anything in particular that makes him such an imposing character. In AC we don't even see Vincent transform in Chaos, and in FF7 Chaos was subpar, but then again Vincent's limit breaks were often "gay." Wonder what he does in Dirge of Cerberus though.

Edit: After watching the youtube link I must say that's not teleportation. He is jumping. That's all he's doing. That's all he ever did in the Bahamut Sin match. The fire behind is caused by Bahamut Sin's blast. Nothing else.

ugh sorry for being captian obvious but your voting for MC then yeah?

SpadeKing

read the book no expression

His suit is actually able to withstand Regular bullets erm

Blax X
Yeah, the book contradicts the games, so in this instance, what the book says is moot. Because if you can killed by bullets in the game it doesn't matter what the book says.

Duriel-076
Hahahaha.

Blax X
ga' lolwaffle no expression

nigga please.

Mesirus
MC he's kicked all kida alien butt, so he'd wipe vincent

Superboy Prime
Yeah, the book contradicts the games, so in this instance, what the book says is moot. Because if you can killed by bullets in the game it doesn't matter what the book says.

Bullshit. If the player is not hurt by bullets while playing the game there would be no point in playing it. Nice try but in FF7 you can revive characters with a phoenix down, but in the canon FF7 story such thing is not possible.

Superboy Prime
I haven't voted yet. I like to discuss things before I decide and I usually like to defend the apparent underdog.

Kaled
Bullshit. If the player is not hurt by bullets while playing the game there would be no point in playing it. Nice try but in FF7 you can revive characters with a phoenix down, but in the canon FF7 story such thing is not possible.
yup

Blax X

Your face is bullshit. no expression

j/k ^_^

But MC doesn't HAVE to be hurt by bullets. After all, hes not fighting HUMANS is he? hes fighting COVENANT, who don't USE bullets. The nerdy game developers sat there and they said, hm... what weapons should the flood use? And Bill gates said "I don't care as long as I make a bunch of money." And the developers said, well... the flood can use both COVENANT and humans to TAKE CHIEF DOWN", and Bill said "Will I make money from this?" And the developers said "We're not sure..I guess maybe we..." "DO IT!". So Master Chief can be hurt by bullets.

It's not a game mechanic, the game wouldn't have suffered if he couldn't be hurt by bullets. The game developers made a conscious choice for the Flood to be able to use human weapons to kill MC. Hence, he can be killed by bullets.

There's a reason why before spade and liquid fire got here, the novels were generally not used as canon. Too many inconsistencies. MC can lift a tank one moment, but he has trouble killing ONE blue elite in H2H combat in the books. Master CHief can run 19 kilometers in a few seconds in the book, but he has to use a warthog in order to escape in the last level of Halo 1. Why couldn't he just run the distance in maybe a minute?

Duriel-076
Thats a good question.
My answer: A hog can go over 80 MPH, MC can run 60 MPH for a little while.

Why does MC have trouble with the Elites? He was fighting in space, otherwise, I'd agree with you.

My question: Why did he have so much trouble with the Brutes? Besides them being faster and stronger? I mean, he's got a reaction time that equals with pre-cognition, and he sees in slo-mo; so wouldn't he be able to just snap its neck? Or punch it on top of its very soft skull?(thats why they where that helmet thing but they don't where any other kind of armor.)

*scratches head*

SpadeKing

lemme guess this is something ot do with the book not being canon after Lana and Bungie announced it conan?

anyway the suit was being built before the convenant were known. so I guess they were more worried with human weapons then erm

pretty much is game mechanics no use in playing a game where you're basically unstoppable its like playing Kain no expression you can't die.

Originally posted by Duriel-076
Thats a good question.
My answer: A hog can go over 80 MPH, MC can run 60 MPH for a little while.

Why does MC have trouble with the Elites? He was fighting in space, otherwise, I'd agree with you.

My question: Why did he have so much trouble with the Brutes? Besides them being faster and stronger? I mean, he's got a reaction time that equals with pre-cognition, and he sees in slo-mo; so wouldn't he be able to just snap its neck? Or punch it on top of its very soft skull?(thats why they where that helmet thing but they don't where any other kind of armor.)

*scratches head*

um prob cause they are faster just like you said? messed

Blax X
Originally posted by SpadeKing

pretty much is game mechanics no use in playing a game where you're basically unstoppable its like playing Kain no expression you can't die.

messed

Yes..you can. The covanent, the MAIN bad guys you fight the ENTIRE game, NEVER use human weapons. SO if your suit is human weapon proof, it doesn't matter because Covanent weapons can still harm you. The flood didn't HAVE to have human weapons, they could have just used covvie weapons, whichare used against you the ENTIRE game. Its no game mechanic, the developers WANTED MC to be able to be hurt by bullets.

SpadeKing
Yes..you can. The covanent, the MAIN bad guys you fight the ENTIRE game, NEVER use human weapons. SO if your suit is human weapon proof, it doesn't matter because Covanent weapons can still harm you. The flood didn't HAVE to have human weapons, they could have just used covvie weapons, whichare used against you the ENTIRE game. Its no game mechanic, the developers WANTED MC to be able to be hurt by bullets.

for the last damn time the suit was bveing created before they even knew who the damn convenant was

Superboy Prime
Your face is bullshit. no expression

j/k ^_^

But MC doesn't HAVE to be hurt by bullets. After all, hes not fighting HUMANS is he? hes fighting COVENANT, who don't USE bullets. The nerdy game developers sat there and they said, hm... what weapons should the flood use? And Bill gates said "I don't care as long as I make a bunch of money." And the developers said, well... the flood can use both COVENANT and humans to TAKE CHIEF DOWN", and Bill said "Will I make money from this?" And the developers said "We're not sure..I guess maybe we..." "DO IT!". So Master Chief can be hurt by bullets.

It's not a game mechanic, the game wouldn't have suffered if he couldn't be hurt by bullets. The game developers made a conscious choice for the Flood to be able to use human weapons to kill MC. Hence, he can be killed by bullets.

There's a reason why before spade and liquid fire got here, the novels were generally not used as canon. Too many inconsistencies. MC can lift a tank one moment, but he has trouble killing ONE blue elite in H2H combat in the books. Master CHief can run 19 kilometers in a few seconds in the book, but he has to use a warthog in order to escape in the last level of Halo 1. Why couldn't he just run the distance in maybe a minute?

What with your apparent dislike of Bill Gates and the X-box I wonder why I bother arguing with you, but be amazed at the wonders of boredom. Your whole point on why not being hurt by bullets would not harm the gameplay is flawed. First of all the Chief has trouble handling one Elite in the book because:
a) elites are the spartan's equal, and in some cases they are their superior
b) at the time that was the first elite the Chief had ever fought head to head
c) Come on it's a f'ing game; would you really want to fight just 5-6 elites throughout Halo: CE? Please.
d) The books never state Master Chief is immunte for human/covenant fire; however he is resistant to it and you know for this fight Vincent's guns will do jack shit to him. Chaos is his only option
The books are canon wether you like them or not.

I don't know about you but I find the last level of Halo to be exciting because of the Warhog. Running all of that distance and just shooting down flood would have been monotonous to say the least.

Superboy Prime

No shit, sherlock. Of course he would get hurt by bullets, but he is highly resistant to them. In the book it states the shield took some of the bullets and he even dodged some--I can do the very same thing in the game, can you? Please play Halo 2 just once and count how many plasma rifle shots/SMG bursts it takes to kill the Chief. Unless of course you're playing on Legendary where the Chief is a handicaped monkey with down syndrome and the Covenant/Flood are Lords of the Universe.

Blax X
No shit, sherlock. Of course he would get hurt by bullets, but he is highly resistant to them.

Watch the attitude, little boy. I never said he mau not have been resistant to them, I just said his suits not bullet proof. So... whatever.

In the book it states the shield took some of the bullets and he even dodged some--I can do the very same thing in the game, can you? Please play Halo 2 just once and count how many plasma rifle shots/SMG bursts it takes to kill the Chief. Unless of course you're playing on Legendary where the Chief is a handicaped monkey with down syndrome and the Covenant/Flood are Lords of the Universe.

Sorry but uh, I dont play the nooblet easy and normal versions, I only play Legendary, which happens to be the cannon version. Thats how good the elites actually are.

Nine-Tail Fox
No shit, sherlock. Of course he would get hurt by bullets, but he is highly resistant to them.

Watch the attitude, little boy. I never said he mau not have been resistant to them, I just said his suits not bullet proof. So... whatever.

In the book it states the shield took some of the bullets and he even dodged some--I can do the very same thing in the game, can you? Please play Halo 2 just once and count how many plasma rifle shots/SMG bursts it takes to kill the Chief. Unless of course you're playing on Legendary where the Chief is a handicaped monkey with down syndrome and the Covenant/Flood are Lords of the Universe.

Sorry but uh, I dont play the nooblet easy and normal versions, I only play Legendary, which happens to be the cannon version. they call it normal for a reason dumbass Then why do their Spec Ops drop like flies in your so-called canon legendary

Kaled
Originally posted by Nine-Tail Fox
they call it normal for a reason dumbass

hahah nine you sock you, and one more thing...your an idiot

Superboy Prime
Legendary is canon, when was this stated? Never. I'm glad you play on legendary, welcome to 2001. I don't even care in which difficulty you play on because the campaign gets boring after a while. Multiplayer is where the fun's at, but that's out of the argument. Anyways I'll argue some more later, I have to share the comp.

Nine-Tail Fox
Originally posted by Kaled
great post i love you

Nine-Tail Fox
Legendary is canon, when was this stated? Never. I'm glad you play on legendary, welcome to 2001. I don't even care in which difficulty you play on because the campaign gets boring after a while. Multiplayer is where the fun's at, but that's out of the argument. Anyways I'll argue some more later, I have to share the comp. it is 2006

Kaled
great post i love you

i didn't say that therfore you made it up becuase you suck so bad you have no other way or dealing with it, denying it, or retaliating to it.

On second thought someone should just glue your face to your butt, to display to the world that you do, indeed, suck ass

Nine-Tail Fox
nu-uh

Lana
Everyone quit the hostility right now or I'll close the thread.

Kaled
ok, but i would check Nine out for being a sock

Blax X
I agree, Lana, you should check him.

Lana
I did.

Nine-Tail Fox
I agree, Lana, you should check him. Coleman Trebor, Blaxican Hydra, BlaxicanTroller, KMC Dark Lord, Blaxican Style, Numan2.0, Blaxican_Hydra, RvB]Tucker, Blaxican_Jedi ....oh check YOURSELF before you wreck yourself... Oh and to the Samus Aran fanterds outthere
Master Chief > Samus Aran

Lana
That's called changing your username, not making a new account.

And do not break the page like that, it is obnoxious and unnecessary.

Kaled
*sigh* Nine don't shake attention, you registed yesterday and you seem like an aggressive person looknig at your posts, if your are a sock your not a obvious one, but try to cool it abit yeah, and i will too

Superboy Prime
homer

Blax X
Coleman Trebor, Blaxican Hydra, BlaxicanTroller, KMC Dark Lord, Blaxican Style, Numan2.0, Blaxican_Hydra, RvB]Tucker, Blaxican_Jedi ....oh check YOURSELF before you wreck yourself... Oh and to the Samus Aran fanterds outthere
Master Chief > Samus Aran

You're a retard no expression

And Samus owns MC any day of the week with one health bar.

Superboy Prime

You're a retard no expression

And Samus owns MC any day of the week with one health bar.

Well on that we agree, Samus blasts MC to ashes.

Nine-Tail Fox
stop jackin off to samus and youll see MC would smacketh the downeth on her

Kaled
thwack thwack thwack thwack - huh?? LOL only jokin no expression

Nine-Tail Fox
thwack thwack thwack thwack - huh?? LOL only jokin no expression JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Blax X
stop jackin off to samus and youll see MC would smacketh the downeth on her

I would rather jackoff to the women Samus, as opposed to jacking off to MC like you wink

Lana
Off-topic and inappropriate.

One more off-topic, inappropriate, or hostile post will result in the thread getting closed.

Blax X
Actually, I request this be closed. I think all the debating on the actual topic itself is done. Only the bashing remains erm

Zen2nd
I watched that, you can clearly see him jumping away. Why for the whole battle would he be jumping everywhere and then for one obscure scene teleport?

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Zen2nd
I watched that, you can clearly see him jumping away. Why for the whole battle would he be jumping everywhere and then for one obscure scene teleport?

Exactly. He was better off stating Vincent's showing against the 3 SHM when he saved Cloud.

SpadeKing
aww don't close this... me and blax were getting back to the way our old friendship was sad

Blax X
heh big grin

SpadeKing
I miss those good old days cry

anyway Vincent wins (chaos)

Superboy Prime
What will Chaos do to the Chief?

SpadeKing
what could he not do? erm

Superboy Prime
Right...now what could he do to the chief? What exactly does Vincent do when he is Chaos that is so mighty? In FF7 he was stupid, but then again all his limits were.

SpadeKing
simply blasts chief away with a beam from his hand or blows him into bits with Death Penalty

or simply hits him in the back no expression

Blax X
laughing

True, MC's ultimate weakness, getting hit in the back.

Superboy Prime
LoL. That I can't argue against.

So basically Chaos Vince basically's got nothing the Chief can't handle besides the good ole assassination trick?

Blax X
Ino. I dont play FF, ever. Its too cliche, so I cant really give much of an opinion.

Kaled
vincent can jump around like a fairy while firing what loks like a triple barrel shotgun, so like alot of th alien he's slaughtered

SpadeKing
and as chaos he has a an imploding gun erm also he can fire beams from his body/hand.

But I say he flies directly at chief teleports behind him and punches his back. no expression

Blax X
Well, because its me, and because its you, we cannot sgree on everything, that goes against the laws of physics.

I dont think Vincent can teleport.

Kayne Archeron
Vincent vs. Master Chief...

that's about as obvious as demon vs. mortal

go Vincent!

Kaled
still poor vincent having hojo do that to him sad and losing his "true love"

Liquid_Fire
Well... as far as Samus vs MC here... Look, they're both good warriors, but Samus's gun so powerful...her armour is made of the best material in the known universe, not just what mankind knows. It'd be like shooting a frieght train with a pellet gun... MC's weapons are practically useless against her. It'd be like sticking a Grunt from the stone age against the MC...

Now, Vincent vs MC...

Option 1: MC's Resistance to Projectile Weapons

Who said Legendary was canon? It's closer than the other difficulties, canon would be closer to Legendary or Heroic, but none of them are going to be perfect. I mean, an Elite taking 5 .50 caliber shots to the face? Or being hit by a high-explosive rocket? No... Wont work. Besides, in the Halo game all you can do is jog and duck. Your not very agile...

The Master Chief's armour as well as shields work better against projectile weapons than they do energy weapons, therefore his resistance to bullets is very high. He's survived dozenz of rounds from machine guns, sniper rifles. He was shot at by a Jet which used a missile to take him down and he dodged that, and survived the blast and close proximity. So, it'd take many bullets to break through both his shields AND his armour, and you'd have to hit the same spot more than once to do that. His armour isn't a piece of shit, it's designed to keep him alive.

2. MC Ability to Dodge Bullets

Simply put the Master Chief couldn't dodge a bullet travelling at hyper-sonic speeds if he noticed it after it was fired at him. However, he's very, very good at estimating it's trajectory and taking the appropriate maneuvers to get out of the way. He's fast, agile, and his reflexes are nearly instant. Plus he's been trained intensively since he was about 6. He knows HOW to move in the right ways to throw someones aim off in the most efficient fashion. He'd be trained a lot more heavily than a modern SEAL so he wouldn't just stand there and take bullets.

He was surrounded by eight ODST from the Helljumper divisons. The best troops in the UNSC. That's several trillion people... ODST are a lot like SEALS in ways. They're the best soldiers a normal human could give you. He was unarmed, and survived the encounter, dodging most of their bullets. Eight people...best trained, I think they had fully automatic weapons. That speaks for his ability to dodge a bullet. Also, he dodged a missile from a supersonic jet...

3. MC's ability to Shoot...

I dont play much final fantasy, most of what I know of vincent is what I saw from advent children. The movie my friends made me watch... I dunno. He seems very agile, dodging several attacks, with a mild ability to fly, or at least substantially lower the gravitational effects of gravity. So I expect he'd be able to dodge a fair amount of bullets himself... However, the MC's training, and genetic enhancements, combined with the increased ratio of performance would make his ability to shoot pretty high. I mean, he can hold is muscles perfectly steady and his eyes sight is very, very high. He'd hit more than he would miss I'd think.

Hand-to-hand, I'm not sure of Vincents total technique, but I know the MC's skill in martial arts is also, very high. Combined with enhancements to increase learining process and physical ability... Being inside MJOLNIR to vastly increase his speed and reactions to equal this thoughts. If he hit Vincent at all it'd hurt...

Blax X
All thats wonderful..but I must comment on one small thing.

MC has NEVER taken multiple shots from a SAM rifle and lived.

Liquid_Fire
SAM? What's it stand for?

MC took a shot from the missile of a supersonic jet and lived...

Blax X
Sams short for something else. And do you mean the missle? He didn't get "hit", he was swatted it and felt the minumum explosion. And even then, he didn't get shot firectly in the head with it.

Liquid_Fire
Well he's been hit in the head with about 10000 pounds of pressure per inch, he's taken innumerable bullets... Plasma bolts, which I might add would burn a hole clean through your house....

Blax X
Which doesn't matter as he still can't take a sniper rifle bulle to the head and survive. I agree with you on all points though, so yeah..this is just my pickyness, has nothing to do with overall massdebate

Liquid_Fire
How durable is Vincent? Like, how many high-calibur rounds to his brain can he take before he dies?

Blax X
Heh, probably one. Im not voting for either, as I dont play FF.

Kayne Archeron
i play Halo AND FF, and i still think Vincent wins

Zen2nd
Well in a normal game Master Chief can take roughly two clips of machine gun fire before his shields are down and thats when another Spartan or Covenant is firing at him.

If your a good enough Halo 2 player you can dodge sniper shots and even rocket shots!

Mr Dude
Master Chief. Who's this vincent chap anyway?

Liquid_Fire
So 120 rounds? For the shields alone.

Kaled
Originally posted by Mr Dude
Master Chief. Who's this vincent chap anyway?

you should look before jumping erm

vincent valentine, i'm guessing you haven't seen Advent Children?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Valentine

Mr Dude
I haven't. I figure noone is going to be able to be able to beat Master Chief. Except maybe Omega Tom Hanks.

Kaled
er, their alot of poeple who would make mince meat of MC, but few who use guns

Mr Dude
Of course there's Chuck Norris, Hulk Hogan and Mr T, but they're not game characters.

Kaled
Ansem, Mewtwo, Gouki, Sephiroth, Magus, Weapon......MC is far from the top of the list, he's just too human

Mr Dude
I must be playing the wrong games.

Liquid_Fire
The Master Chief was designed around militaristic realism... Characters that use magic and can hurl planets around weren't. The Master Chief would get his ass kicked by someone like Superman or whatnot.

Kaled
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
The Master Chief was designed around militaristic realism... Characters that use magic and can hurl planets around weren't. The Master Chief would get his ass kicked by someone like Superman or whatnot.
truth be told... your a tough cookie, umm ok.... terminaters, but theres not origination problem again......

Liquid_Fire
...What?

Kaled
The Master Chief was designed around militaristic realism...

thinking about it, i can't think of any characters who were based on realism who could take down MC

Liquid_Fire
The Terminator, the Arnold Version, would get owned by the MC. The MC is faster, and a lot smarter. Watch the Terminator fight, he just walks around, and moves slowly. big grin

Kaled
er i want thinking more about the T-1000, you know played by Robert Patrick?

Liquid_Fire
The liquid one?

Kaled
yeah, the guy who doesn't get the idea of shoot a guy and he STAYS DOWN

Liquid_Fire
A rocket would blow it to bits, and an Energy sword would render it useless.

Blax X
Rocket woouldn't do anything. The T-2000 WAS blown to bits, and he regenerated in the movie.

Liquid_Fire
I know, but the MC would just use the rocket to immobolize it for a while and fry the liquid with his sword.

Blax X
Possibly, but thats ALOT of liquid to vaporize.

Kaled
yeah but it can disguise itself, and form swords and stabbing weapons really fast, so as soo as MC approached its could just splice him

Liquid_Fire
I doubt it'd get through his shields and armour in one hit, and the sword would easly slice it to bits. One good hit with the sword would render the whole T-1000 glitchy and partly functional, seeing how it works the extreme heat would scramble alot of the micro electronic systems. And if it was hit or nearly hit by a rocket it'd take several seconds to reform, as parts knocked off the main body are not programmed to attack, but to reconnect. This is off topic though.

Kaled
umm, its LIQUID METAL, it would just become the floor the disarm MC and beat him to death, or become the floor and silp inside the suit and form needles inside, theres a infinate ways it could kill MC, MC could beat it, nothings impossbile, buts its really really unlikely

Liquid_Fire
Um no, you don't know how the T-1000 works obviously. It couldn't slip inside his suit, energy shields, and it's air tight. And the shock from the rocket would disorient it's interconnected systems, microscopic as they are, kenetic or hydraulic damage dosen't really hurt, but temporarily or partially disables the device. The heat would have a similar effect. Like when Conner shot it with w/e gun at the end of the movie, it took a LOONG time to heal the holes and the shock nearly knocked it off the edge. A rocket would do more than that, and when it's in more than one peice it cant attack. The MC is easly fast enough to move in and fry large portions of it.

I just spent about an hour reading about it, hehehe no joke.

Kaled
look man i think MC awesome, but theres no way he'd beat a T-1000

Liquid_Fire
Didn't you read ANYTHING about what I put up there? The Rocket would disable the T-1000 long enough, if placed right, easly for the MC to take out large portions of it's body. And individual pieces CANT attack the programming dosen't allow it. If he hit it and blew it to pieces, the liquid globs would start to reform after a while, or instantly, but their speed would be limited. During this time the MC would slice it to bits, and it could NOT recover from an energy sword. The HEAT would wreck it's systems.

Kaled
that scenrio is assuming the fight starts with MC pointing a rockot laucher at the T-1000, IF they were to meet it'd proably be a cyberdyne ship boardding MC's, in with case you think the T-1000 is just going to come running in?? liek i said he'd proably be part of the floor or something

next you'l be saying MC can beat a dalek big grin

Liquid_Fire
A cyberdine ship is relatively crude compared to UNSC the MC would just blow the ship up, not try to board it... And what does a T-1000 have to do with Vincent?

Also in "Versus" one character dosen't start with an ambush already set up in his homefield environment...

Kaled
does it start with a rocket laucher aimed at the body?

meh got creative

we should end this... the daleks come and kill them both

Liquid_Fire
No but the MC could aim a RL at it quite easily... Cortana's sensors would pick it up.

Wtf is a dalek?

Kaled
a dalek are the creatures in my sig, totally invisible by the standards of soilders, weapon is a hugely powerful electric death ray, have great zoom capabilities on its eye piece, by abosbing energy its cna mend itself, it can download any data thats in the form of electricity or waves, even the brain, can fly, its a living creature iside, thus the outer shell can go into space, and its defense its a heatsheild with melts bullets before they hit home, that can also prevent excess heat from entering inside its defense not to mention the fact they grow new ones in a labs as they have no emotion, except hate

and as a footnote, they can calculate 1,000,000,000,000 combinations in 1 second flat, so yeah tough nuts to crack

Liquid_Fire
I saw someone those in Dr Who once. They can be shot in the eyepiece as far as I know. And their intelligence didn't seem nearly as high as that...

Kaled
yeah, but that was with a specially build weapon, MC won't have that kinda technology, its just a brain with somes tencticles, and how smart a creature is is brain to body size ratio so yeah really really smart

SpadeKing
Well, because its me, and because its you, we cannot sgree on everything, that goes against the laws of physics.

I dont think Vincent can teleport.

He moves fast enough to make it look like he teleports messed

yea that pretty much is against the laws of physics.... its even written in my book of physics erm

Liquid_Fire
He'd tear himself apart if he weren't MAGIC

Kaled
yeah magic rules doesn't it just?

Liquid_Fire
No not really. I dont think Vincent could hit him hard enough to do any serious damage per hit... And his bullets wouldn't be the best against the Chief either, who would probably be armed with two firearms, a sword which is simply a handle deactivated, as well as his grenades. He also has combat knives in his armour. I'd say he has a sidearm as well but...

ESB -1138
No not really. I dont think Vincent could hit him hard enough to do any serious damage per hit... And his bullets wouldn't be the best against the Chief either, who would probably be armed with two firearms, a sword which is simply a handle deactivated, as well as his grenades. He also has combat knives in his armour. I'd say he has a sidearm as well but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX7UbD6yx3c

Okay Vincent destroyed a helicopter with a single round of bullets. And Vincent can just become Chaos and really WTFpwn the Master Chief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZecfjsXaLQ

Liquid_Fire
You could topple the white house with a single bullet if you do it right or get lucky...

Superboy Prime
Now the chopper blasting ammo is nice--though I haven't clicked your link so I'm taking your word for it--but I doubt Chaos would be any problem for Chief.

Kaled
you probably should

ESB -1138
Now the chopper blasting ammo is nice--though I haven't clicked your link so I'm taking your word for it--but I doubt Chaos would be any problem for Chief.

You need to see the links then. Chaos would WTFpwn Master Chief beyond reason.

Kaled
Originally posted by ESB -1138
You need to see the links then. Chaos would WTFpwn Master Chief beyond reason.

Yeah he gets impaled by two swords and its nothing.... reminds me of dante.......

MadMel
plus that bit where there in about 20 places at once, thye're moving so damn fast..

SpadeKing
show him the video where he blasted the living hell outta that giant blue guy laughing

MadMel
dont know where...no expression

Vincent_pwns
Ok pplz this is how it is. Even though most of you probably wont read this...
Vincent Valentine Vs. Master Chief
Round 1

Gun skills-
Master Chief- MC has enhanced motor neuron functions as well as intense training to survive any situation. He is extremely skilled in any type of weaponry and could probably own any normal person, but...

Vincent Valentine- Vincent is, or at least was a highly trained assassin when he was a turk for Shin-Ra. As well as being highly skilled with guns, he is able to jump so high that he gives the impression of flying. His favourite weapon is a triple barreled hand gun called "Cerberus".

Winner- This one comes down to personal preference, as they are both pretty equal.

Round 2

Speed-
Master Chief- No offense, but MC is as fast as the equivalent of a brick with two broken legs. Although he can perceive things before they happen.

Vincent Valentine- Vincent can move so fast that he gives the impression of teleporting, he can also turn into a cape and fly around.

Winner- Vincent wins hands-down

Round 3
Strength-
Master Chief- MC can lift tanks and other very heavy things with one hand. He can also crush just about anything with one punch.

Vincent- Vincent only has the strength of a regular human being, albeit, a very strong one.

Winner- Master Chief

Round 4
Other abilities and looks-
Master chief- He has a cool suit designed to withstand gunfire and other weapons. He also has the ability of perceiving things before they happen.

Vincent Valentine- After he was experimented on by Hojo to make a sort of super-human capable of transforming into monstrous creatures of extreme power, he was made the host of Chaos a being so powerful that it could pave the way to the destruction of mankind.

Winner- Hmm I wonder... (Vincent)

IceJaw
Fanboy ^

Vincent_pwns
Fanboy ^

Just stating the facts. Actually I know pretty much nothing about FF or Halo, all this I got off the internet!

IceJaw
Facts? You gotta be kidding me.

I know pretty much everything about both series.

So, correction: That's bullshit!

swe_ak5

lol laughing out loud

Vincent_pwns

Ouch, thats so painful, I almost care! wink

nah J/K roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kayne Archeron
i've played both games, and unless Vincent can't go into Chaos form, he definately takes this

Superboy Prime
About one poster's thoughts about Vincent and Master Chief being equals with Gun Skills I beg to difer. Vincent doesn't even come close. Master Chief is a master of every weapon. Plain and simple. Chances are if MC grabs hold of Vincent's gun he could teach him a thing or two.

Liquid_Fire
MC is not a psychic and he can run pretty damn fast... lol...

Kayne Archeron
i'm surprised this has gone as long as it has.

Master Chief is a mortal who has mastered mortal weapons

Vincent is a mortal who was bioengineered into a living host for a very powerful demon.

human/covenant weapons don't even compare to Chaos Vincent's Death Penalty

Vincent_pwns
About one poster's thoughts about Vincent and Master Chief being equals with Gun Skills I beg to difer. Vincent doesn't even come close. Master Chief is a master of every weapon. Plain and simple. Chances are if MC grabs hold of Vincent's gun he could teach him a thing or two.

Good point
But Vincent's gun is cool though! big grin

Vincent_pwns
Every-one who hasn't should check out the links for the DoC on youtubes in an above post before voting! stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Vincent_pwns
Good point
But Vincent's gun is cool though! big grin

True.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.