guys...i've lost all hope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
on norrington living...how can he live if jack davenport finished filiming january of 06? *hates life* i wanna cry!

x_hp_fan
Maybe they're just gonna take him out of the story I mean, like not mention him anymore. shrug

sailorleo
i don't know...especially since that whole script fiasco...

x_hp_fan
What that about the script fiasco?? confused fox

sailorleo
that leaked 56 pages of the script which apparently is true or something like that...any way, it's highly doubtful that norrington survives

x_hp_fan
What do you mean leaked someone got the script?? (I mean the first 56 pages??)

(I mean someone let people know what was in the first 56 pages of the script??)

sailorleo
yeah, but this was a while ago....

LovelyOne
he might not be in the story all that long..they may have shot all of his scenes..That doesnt mean he's been killed off

katelovespirate
i really hate to say it, seeing as we are all trying to stay positive, but i think Norrington does go... in a very heroic way, albeit.

but considering this 3rd movie is totally bogus, i wouldn't worry too much.

they will probably call him back for emergency re-shoots and re-write him back in or something. LOL. these people are crazy.

T.Maria
yeah to me in the pirate world no one ever actually DIES....look at barboza and jack?!?!

SailorLeo have you seen anything else with Jack Davenport in???
theres been a few television programmes on lately with him in it (if your english) like the comedy show he used to be in which was rather funny smile

lovethemtigers
Yeah, agreed, Katelovespirate...This AWE - the third and final movie in the trilogy is bogus...it's so out of line...they should have never made it. I don't see how the ending that is being leaked around can be happy for anyone..no Will....No Elizabeth...No Norrington and No Jack. What a peice of crap. I knew I was going to end up hating this trilogy...I really cannot believe T and T have ruined this great movie and all it could have been...I can't beleive Johnny even wants to be a part of it...I can't believe Disney is letting this think grow so dark and adult...I would rather have the original POTC back then this sad, dark and dreary feeling of AWE. As I said, what say ya'll to boycotting the AWE....

Jacky Sparrow
oh my god, I`m so depressed to hear all that. It can`t be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I start crying. I`m still so depressed because I find no room, no flat or something like that....and now that....I loose all faith in the world!!

katelovespirate
awe guys sorry, didnt mean to be a downer.

lovethemtigers, i have complete faith in disney's moneymaking obsession, which indicates the 3rd movie will in fact be changed to make audiences everywhere happy. t and t are paid proffessionals--- these films aren't under their artistic licence... they answer to disney. no wonder no script was approved for so long. if they were turning out scripts with endings like this one, it'll probably be years before we get 3.

am i cynical today or what?!

on a more positive note, i love yall!!!

LovelyOne
movie 2 wasn't exactly a feel good ending..they are given more of a free creative reign now after the first

katelovespirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
movie 2 wasn't exactly a feel good ending..they are given more of a free creative reign now after the first

come on man, help me keep the dream alive. lol.

lets look at famous trilogies.

star wars: couple got together, luke's father died but he ended the movie smiling. republic defeated, all main characters alive, happy, and having a bon fire.

indiana jones: indy gets immortal, all main characters live, evil pretty blonde dies, indy gets his hat back, relationship healed with daddy, they gallop into the sunset.

aladdin: al and jas finally get married, relationship healed with al's dad, bad guys all die, al and jas fly off on carpet for the honeymoon.

lord of the rings: couple gets married, aragorn is king, bad guys defeated, hobbits go home, frodo gets a bittersweet sail off to grey havens (heaven-esque place), sam gets married, etc, sad goodbyes but everyone gets the ending they wanted.

i cant think of anymore. my point here is, they all were relatively happy. right????

tee_pirategirl
PLUS movie 2 was a cliffhanger but AWE will PROBABLY be it...how do we know they didn't post something that looks alot like what happens in the actual script into the net just to keep us all busy???? I know it probably ain't true BUT there's lots off security for this kinda stuff and especially after what happend with the first 56 pages (which I think were most likely true) even if what I just said makes no sense at all don't you guys think that after two of the best films ever made in the past ten years (as SOME critics put it but to ME best movies EVER) don't we owe them THIS much : to go SEE the movie ACTED OUT, EDITED and ADJUSTED (and lots of lines that have just poped out during filming) and THEN decide if it SUCKS or ROCKS? I think we owe them *cough* JACK *cough* that much....

akanai
maybe he's scenes was filmed earlier? but (sadly) i think norri will die ;(

sailorleo
Originally posted by T.Maria
yeah to me in the pirate world no one ever actually DIES....look at barboza and jack?!?!

SailorLeo have you seen anything else with Jack Davenport in???
theres been a few television programmes on lately with him in it (if your english) like the comedy show he used to be in which was rather funny smile yes actualy tho i'm no brit....i'm watching couplings on t/v LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!!!

evilm0nki3
Have you seen the wedding date? He's in that. Its a cute movie.. he's funny too.

sailorleo
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
Have you seen the wedding date? He's in that. Its a cute movie.. he's funny too. i wish....omg guys last night in palmdale i saw a limo (hummer limo...ew...but still a limo....)which POTC cast member do you think would ride in a hummer limo?

sccch
...*goes to Norrington thread*....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.