current juggernaut vs ironman&captain america

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hank_mccoy
the title say it all, they fight on the streets

thedude1948
Iron-Man wins by himself.

hank_mccoy
well current juggernaut is as strong as sasquatch , they fought and juggernaut even did better , his strength is still class 100 and he is still durable so i say that if its only juggernaut vs ironman juggernaut takes him out but with captain america as the strategist and ironman as the action man thats going to bee more interesting , but still i say current jugs takes it 6/4

thedude1948
Iron-Man is Class 90 at least, and way faster than Juggs, and has energy Projection. Iron-Man runs circle around Juggernaut and shoots energy beams at his head until he goes down.

hank_mccoy
Originally posted by thedude1948
Iron-Man is Class 90 at least, and way faster than Juggs, and has energy Projection. Iron-Man runs circle around Juggernaut and shoots energy beams at his head until he goes down.

no expression and juggernaut is just going to stand on one place? juggernaut will grab him by his legs and bash him against the ground until he kills him, juggernauts punch should hurt him and he will fall down then juggernaut just continue to punch him until his armor breaks and he is dead

he is like a fly to even the current juggernaut

thedude1948
Originally posted by hank_mccoy
no expression and juggernaut is just going to stand on one place? juggernaut will grab him by his legs and bash him against the ground until he kills him, juggernauts punch should hurt him and he will fall down then juggernaut just continue to punch him until his armor breaks and he is dead

he is like a fly to even the current juggernaut

Current Juggernaut is a joke compared Iron-Man. He would probably beat Juggernaut hand to hand even. Iron-Man is leagues above Juggernaut in just about every way possible except strength (arguably), and in the strength department Iron-Man is just alittle bit lower than Juggs (if at all).

hank_mccoy
Current Juggernaut is a joke compared Iron-Man. He would probably beat Juggernaut hand to hand even. Iron-Man is leagues above Juggernaut in just about every way possible except strength (arguably), and in the strength department Iron-Man is just alittle bit lower than Juggs (if at all).

do you know what are you talking about?i dont think so because current juggernaut is calss 100 and he is as strong or even stronger then sasquatch, are you saying that iron man is stronger then sasquatch? iron man is calss 80 maybe 90 at best and peek of his strength but not 100 , juggernaut just needs to punch him once to stun him and then ironman will be a can

Soleran
do you know what are you talking about?i dont think so because current juggernaut is calss 100 and he is as strong or even stronger then sasquatch, are you saying that iron man is stronger then sasquatch? iron man is calss 80 maybe 90 at best and peek of his strength but not 100 , juggernaut just needs to punch him once to stun him and then ironman will be a can

Uh did you know the Ironman can Fly and Blast Juggernuat without even being touched, throw Captain America on as Icing and this is as good as donesmile

hank_mccoy
Originally posted by Soleran
Uh did you know the Ironman can Fly and Blast Juggernuat without even being touched, throw Captain America on as Icing and this is as good as donesmile

thats if he just fly up in the sky and shoots which he never does he always gets down on ground to fight and second of all even if he fly so what , i said it takes place on the streets juggernaut can pick up anything and throw that to take ironman down, car,tree,track,house,anything

hank_mccoy
even when he is depowered he is still super human strong and durable and when it comes to strength he is much stronger then ironman because ironman is 80 tons i would say never saw ironman showing something to be in the 100 class

Scoobless
Civil War #4 showed Iron Man using a sonic attack to put down superior numbers of opponents without even having to get close to them

Juggernaut has no chance

hank_mccoy
superior opponents? like who? i just never saw that issue and if someone could post a scan where he does that it would be great

Scoobless
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/930/scan0006ui6.th.jpg http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3802/scan0007uw3.th.jpg

hank_mccoy
no expression thats captain america.... do you compare juggernaut to captain america? no expression

Soleran
no expression thats captain america.... do you compare juggernaut to captain america? no expression

Nope Juggernaut is a mind numbing fist swinging idiot brick, then you have Captain America in a league all his own.

Scoobs point stands true no brick like the current incarnation of Juggs is beating Extremis Ironman, seriously.

Scoobless

It's also every person on the ground in the second scan, and yes, when it comes to the physiology of their ears/brains they are very similar

EDIT: Second scan wasn't showing up for some reason... I've fixed it now

hank_mccoy
Originally posted by Scoobless
It's also every person on the ground in the second scan, and yes, when it comes to the physiology of their ears/brains they are very similar

EDIT: Second scan wasn't showing up for some reason... I've fixed it now

so you say that captain america is as durable as juggernaut? confused

brain eyes ears? he has durability thats what protects him , if he had same durability as a human then when sasquatch punched him in the face his brain should explode, but he is super human strong and durable very strong and durable, what you have just said is so pointless

Scoobless
so you say that captain america is as durable as juggernaut? confused

You seem to have an advanced form of some type of learning difficulty

no expression

hank_mccoy
please if you got something to say then say if you are going to get into the insult things then do it with yourself

Scoobless
You seem to have an advanced form of some type of learning difficulty

no expression
please if you got something to say then say if you are going to get into the insult things then do it with yourself

Point proven

stick out tongue

golem370
At best Cap and Tony Stalemate Juggs no better.

hank_mccoy
again i will explain that a scan where ironman hurt captain america is nothing to prove that he can hurt juggernaut at same levels because unlike captain america juggernaut is super human durable and it shouldn't take him out , i guess i have to explain every little thing for you ... oh well

R.O.T. Yahman
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/930/scan0006ui6.th.jpg http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3802/scan0007uw3.th.jpg

If it couldn't down Cap, its hardly going to be that affective against Juggernaught. I think Nimrods tech is on a whole other level from Iron mans. Simillar to Visions current Armour.

Soleran
again i will explain that a scan where ironman hurt captain america is nothing to prove that he can hurt juggernaut at same levels because unlike captain america juggernaut is super human durable and it shouldn't take him out , i guess i have to explain every little thing for you ... oh well

No, you're not listening here, Tony using his sonics had to warn his teamates because he was putting down EVERYONE who didn't have hearing protection. Juggernaut isn't as durable as he was when he fought Nimrod either nor does he have the willpower Steve does.

R.O.T. Yahman
No, you're not listening here, Tony using his sonics had to warn his teamates because he was putting down EVERYONE who didn't have hearing protection.

Except Cap ..... no expression

Juggernaughts Eardrums >>>>>>>>>>> Caps !

Scoobless

He put down every member of the opposing team, humans and Super-humans alike.

You do realise that Juggernaut has been taken out with a very similar sonic attack before right?... in fact that was long before he recent depowering.

R.O.T. Yahman
He put down every member of the opposing team, humans and Super-humans alike.

You do realise that Juggernaut has been taken out with a very similar sonic attack before right?... in fact that was long before he recent depowering.

Juggernaughts Eardrums >>>>>>>>>>> Caps ! no expression

hank_mccoy
now after i saw both scans.... who was putted down? all the super humans were standing thor, even spider-man didn't get hurt, who was putt down? captain america? come on that thing should just distract juggernaut but not take him out

R.O.T. Yahman
now after i saw both scans.... who was putted down? all the super humans were standing thor, even spider-man didn't get hurt, who was putt down? captain america? come on that thing should just distract juggernaut but not take him out

Agreed !

Scoobless
now after i saw both scans.... who was putted down? all the super humans were standing thor, even spider-man didn't get hurt, who was putt down? captain america?

Ok... now go back and actually read the words that appear near the little pictures

wink

hank_mccoy

really? and who did it? who took him out with sonic attack in his calssic form i would love to know

Soleran
Tony told his team to use their hearing protection ahead of time, sheesh reading comprehension is just down the pooper today.

hank_mccoy
alright now go read some comics and see that juggernaut has much more durability then cap

R.O.T. Yahman
Tony told his team to use their hearing protection ahead of time, sheesh reading comprehension is just down the pooper today.

As are general literacy skills, for example

is just down the pooper today.

hank_mccoy
and again it doesn't prove that this sonic attack can take out juggernaut , he is depowered but he is still very durable , and if that sonic attack didn't kill cap but just took him out i say it wont hurt juggernaut much because if its powerful enough to hurt him it should explode caps brains and ears

Grimm22
well current juggernaut is as strong as sasquatch , they fought and juggernaut even did better , his strength is still class 100 and he is still durable so i say that if its only juggernaut vs ironman juggernaut takes him out but with captain america as the strategist and ironman as the action man thats going to bee more interesting , but still i say current jugs takes it 6/4

Wait Sasquatch with Tanaraqu or without confused

Either way he isnt nearly as tough as most other strong guys who arent even as strong as him.

Hell, Colossus has a better chance here

hank_mccoy
well he was fighting sasquatch in the uncanny x-men i don't remember but it seems that he did better he was knocking him more times

but again he doesn't need to be that much strong to take ironman out he is strong enough to take him down and durable enough to stand against him , anyway as i said if that sonic attack is so powerful to hurt juggernaut then it should have kill captain america but it just knocked him out so it wont do the same to juggernaut

Scoobless
It's about the sonic frequency of the attack... not the power behind it.... have you studied any physics in school yet?

Soleran
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
As are general literacy skills, for example

Oh lord since you failed to read and comprehend you want to point out forum sentance structure.

Seriously, Juggernaut goes down, he loses, he isn't near mobile enough nor does he have the tools to take out Extremis Iron Man.

juggernaut66666
Juggernaut FTW

Scoobless
Juggernaut can't get within 30 feet of Iron Man without permission... he loses 9.6/10

hank_mccoy
It's about the sonic frequency of the attack... not the power behind it.... have you studied any physics in school yet?

you are a very special boy how many times do i need to say the same thing for you? you cant compare juggernaut to humans or anything that you base your opinions because he is durable did you learn that word in class? oh i forgot you are too old for school .. anyway if the sonic attack just stunned captain america i was wrong it didn't even ko him it just stun him so i really don't think it will do much damage to juggernaut, as soon as ironman starts that attack juggernaut just takes some car or a tree and throws it at ironman which makes him fall down like a fly , and then he is in juggernauts hands

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Juggernaut FTW

hank_mccoy
ironman cant make serious damage to harm juggernaut and if he fly juggernaut takes him down by throwing something at him juggernaut wins 8/2

R.O.T. Yahman

Oh yeah Sonic weapons was one of the first things I learnt at G.C.S.E. roll eyes (sarcastic)

By the way frequency is linked to the size of the Wavelength, which is also linked to the amount of energy involved. wink

juggernaut66666
Even Alpha Flight had some trouble with juggs while they were wearing hulk buster armors

Soleran
Even Alpha Flight had some trouble with juggs while they were wearing hulk buster armors

That armor is garbage as compared to the new Extremis Iron Man armor.

juggernaut66666
Nah I think it is better

R.O.T. Yahman

I was under the impression that Juggernaught was returning to original levels ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggernaut_%28comics%29

Soleran
Nah I think it is better

I'll keep that in mind after I read your posts jugernaut666666.

juggernaut66666
I was under the impression that Juggernaught was returning to original levels ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggernaut_%28comics%29
No he is still depowered

juggernaut66666
I'll keep that in mind after I read your posts jugernaut666666. Im just kidding but current juggernaut is seems to be pretty indestructible in new excalibur although with sound devices Ironman can take him down but he has to get his helmet of for that

hank_mccoy
juggernaut is still depowered but he still is class 100 and very durable, he is now at sasquatch level

R.O.T. Yahman
juggernaut is still depowered but he still is class 100 and very durable, he is now at sasquatch level

According to various source Sasqautch isn't as Strong as Level 6 characters such as Iron Man and Thing. shifty

Scoobless
how many times do i need to say the same thing for you?

Say it as many times as you're comfortable with.... it doesn't make it any more valid.... or make you appear any less foolish

Here:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9900/nimrodjuggernaut3fh9.th.jpg

Juggernaut incapacitated by an ultra high frequency sonic attack.... which is nothing Iron man doesn't have built into his suit

hank_mccoy
omg ... you compare nimrod to ironman .... can you look dumber then now? huh

Soleran

Yes and Juggernaut is depowered as well, so your point is.............

hank_mccoy
and even if we talk about nimrod... the scan just shows juggernaut get hurt but nothing about him being ko by that attack ... and again i just have to laugh at you again ... do you compare ironman to nimrod??? laughing

hank_mccoy
my point is that if that sonic couldn't even knock out captain america then its not going to do much to juggernaut , not every sonic attack is at same level you know

Scoobless

No... I compared ultra high frequency sonics to ultra high frequency sonics you moron

my point is that if that sonic couldn't even knock out captain america then its not going to do much to juggernaut , not every sonic attack is at same level you know

IM isn't limited to a single frequency.... my god, your ignorance is astounding

hank_mccoy
you moron

, your ignorance is astounding

now from someone your age i would expect more then that... or is it you still mad for getting beat up at high school? sad thats ok you can take your anger here on the web

and again as soon as the attack will start juggernaut is going to take him down by throwing something at him and if he is on the ground then just by earthquake

and juggernaut got helmet smile

and he is much more durable then all those he took out with that sonic but you are such a special boy .. i mean adult ... that i just have to say that over and over and over just for you

godking
you are a very special boy how many times do i need to say the same thing for you? you cant compare juggernaut to humans or anything that you base your opinions because he is durable did you learn that word in class? oh i forgot you are too old for school .. anyway if the sonic attack just stunned captain america i was wrong it didn't even ko him it just stun him so i really don't think it will do much damage to juggernaut, as soon as ironman starts that attack juggernaut just takes some car or a tree and throws it at ironman which makes him fall down like a fly , and then he is in juggernauts hands CLASSIC Juggernaut was put down by Sonics by Nimrod.

Iron can do the same to current Juggernaut

hank_mccoy
Originally posted by godking
CLASSIC Juggernaut was put down by Sonics by Nimrod.

i already stated why i think he shouldnt

Scoobless
i already stated why i think he shouldnt

And you're still wrong

Also nothing Juggernaut throws at Iron Man will be a problem due to his shields, his speed and his weaponry

thedude1948
You keep saying that Iron-Man is 80 ton class, he isnt he is at least 90...
without powering up..... You realize just because Juggernaut is a tad stronger it wont make up for the GIANT speed, intelligence, energy projection, advantage that Iron-Man has right? If they were arm wrestling Juggs would win, in a fight? no.....

hank_mccoy
And you're still wrong

Also nothing Juggernaut throws at Iron Man will be a problem due to his shields, his speed and his weaponry

i am wrong? its only our speculations about what will happen to juggernaut if ironman uses his sonics on him so really you cant say i am wrong

really? if juggernaut who is class 100 will take a car and throw it in max power it will fly very fast at ironman and believe me when i say that if it hits ironman he is and i will say it again he is!!! going down like a fly

Soleran
i am wrong? its only our speculations about what will happen to juggernaut if ironman uses his sonics on him so really you cant say i am wrong

really? if juggernaut who is class 100 will take a car and throw it in max power it will fly very fast at ironman and believe me when i say that if it hits ironman he is and i will say it again he is!!! going down like a fly

I seriously hope you are just looking to entertain yourself and think you're funny.

JuggerNOT is going to lose this match up and Captain American can just cheer for IM.

hank_mccoy
You keep saying that Iron-Man is 80 ton class, he isnt he is at least 90...
without powering up..... You realize just because Juggernaut is a tad stronger it wont make up for the GIANT speed, intelligence, energy projection, advantage that Iron-Man has right? If they were arm wrestling Juggs would win, in a fight? no.....

you do understand that all juggernaut has to do is grab him and beat the crap out of him, he will open his armor like he turn the alpha flight armor and then he will kill ironman

and since when ironman is class 90? i never saw feats that show him to be that strong please in light me , if spider-man hits ironman and he fells down then juggernaut is going to make a coke can out of him

thedude1948
you do understand that all juggernaut has to do is grab him and beat the crap out of him, he will open his armor like he turn the alpha flight armor and then he will kill ironman

and since when ironman is class 90? i never saw feats that show him to be that strong please in light me , if spider-man hits ironman and he fells down then juggernaut is going to make a coke can out of him

Wait.... you are the guy who said Beast can beat Hercules and Classic Juggernaut... I think you are just trolling with this thread......

hank_mccoy
Wait.... you are the guy who said Beast can beat Hercules and Classic Juggernaut... I think you are just trolling with this thread......

the part where i said beast can take them was sarcasm i later said i am joking

trolling this thread? why? because i don't agree with you? you really think that ironman is so Superior to juggernaut that if i on juggernauts side i am trolling? if you want to debate then debate if not then don't simple as that

Metalmanx

Herc wasn't put down. What's to say it'll put Juggernaut down?

yestinchong
Man's got a point about Herc there.....

Innerhype
Originally posted by Metalmanx

I guess the same can be said to anyone IM use that against now eh.

Iron Man alone walks all over Juggernaut

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Innerhype
I guess the same can be said to anyone IM use that against now eh.

Iron Man alone walks all over Juggernaut

With what exactly? I'm not even saying that Juggernaut wins, but I'm curious as to what Iron Man is gonna do to him.

I mean, Juggernaut (even currently) is, in fact, stronger and more durable than Iron Man is. Sure, he can't match the speed, flight, manuervability, and versatility that Iron Man has, but what can Iron Man do (on his own, that is) to really put Juggy down? erm

I'm just curious.

Ultraman Baltan
Current Jugs goes down. Hard.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Current Jugs goes down. Hard.

Interesting. How?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Metalmanx

confused

Correct me If I'm wrong but isn't that Hercules guy a frickin' GOD and not just a human like Juggernaut...?

Current Juggs gets raped!

wink

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Correct me If I'm wrong but isn't that Hercules guy a frickin' GOD and not just a human like Juggernaut...?

Current Juggs gets raped!

wink

Yea. Juggernaut is just a normal human now... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Can someone else please debate with me?

Grimm22
You cannot compare Herc to Current Juggs no expression

Herc >x100 Current Juggs

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
You cannot compare Herc to Current Juggs no expression

Herc >x100 Current Juggs

Grim, I like you and all, but you REALLY must stop with the extreme exaggerations. erm

It's more like:

Herc >>>> Current Juggernaut. But nowhere near the way you make it sound to be.

But still, my question remains the same. How is Iron Man gonna put him down?

Sonics? Didn't stop Herc, don't see it would stop Juggy.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by godking
CLASSIC Juggernaut was put down by Sonics by Nimrod.

Yes it is true Classic was downed by sonics by Nimrod, However, Nimrod is far beyond Tonys level of tech. And even the sonics that downed Juggs was some type of strange low level frequency.

I doubt this would constitute as common knowledge going by the forum rules, As common knowledge for Juggernaut is his weakness to Telepathy.

However with this being current Juggs, I realize he does not have the same level of durability as he used to, Although he is still leaps and bounds above IM in terms of strength, stamina, and Durability.

That being said, Sonics might work only to harasses or pester Juggernaut, again, this is taking in the fact that Nimrods tech and weaponry is in my opinion beyond what Stark has. (Interesting fight, Stark vs Nimrod).

And Juggernauts not slow either, he is in fact quite limber for somebody of his size, He can leap quite high also, Although he is not on IM level, its not to the point where Stark is just going to Run circles around Juggs. Remember Classic Juggs Tagged Thor without much Trouble, Im sure Current wouldn't have to much Trouble with IM.

Even with all this being Said, Im not saying Jugges takes the majority, its a good fight, between IM and Juggs, Cap gets taken out by a car moving a couple hundred miles per hour thrown by Juggernaut.

IM versatility, vs Juggernauts Raw Power.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Yes it is true Classic was downed by sonics by Nimrod, However, Nimrod is far beyond Tonys level of tech. And even the sonics that downed Juggs was some type of strange low level frequency.

I doubt this would constitute as common knowledge going by the forum rules, As common knowledge for Juggernaut is his weakness to Telepathy.

However with this being current Juggs, I realize he does not have the same level of durability as he used to, Although he is still leaps and bounds above IM in terms of strength, stamina, and Durability.

That being said, Sonics might work only to harasses or pester Juggernaut, again, this is taking in the fact that Nimrods tech and weaponry is in my opinion beyond what Stark has. (Interesting fight, Stark vs Nimrod).

And Juggernauts not slow either, he is in fact quite limber for somebody of his size, He can leap quite high also, Although he is not on IM level, its not to the point where Stark is just going to Run circles around Juggs. Remember Classic Juggs Tagged Thor without much Trouble, Im sure Current wouldn't have to much Trouble with IM.

Even with all this being Said, Im not saying Jugges takes the majority, its a good fight, between IM and Juggs, Cap gets taken out by a car moving a couple hundred miles per hour thrown by Juggernaut.

IM versatility, vs Juggernauts Raw Power.

That's EXACTLY what I'm trying to argue. Thanks, Apollo. rock

R.O.T. Yahman

Agreed

Rubbish, Juggernaut has yet to convincingly show that he is Superior to Sasquatch or Colossus in strength, both of which i consider weaker than Tony, based on battle and lifting feats.

Rubbish, Tony is currently considered one of the fastest characters around, (A fact even recognised by the Sentry). He was able to literally speed blitz Cap in a H2H fight, with minimal effort. I've yet to see any effort that suggest that Cain has any where near the agility or speed of Cap.

Metalmanx
Agreed

Rubbish, Juggernaut has yet to convincingly show that he is Superior to Sasquatch or Colossus in strength, both of which i consider weaker than Tony, based on battle and lifting feats.

Rubbish, Tony is currently considered one of the fastest characters around, (A fact even recognised by the Sentry). He was able to literally speed blitz Cap in a H2H fight, with minimal effort. I've yet to see any effort that suggest that Cain has any where near the agility or speed of Cap.

Juggernaut is still class 100 in strength. He just doesn't have limitless strength anymore. He's stronger than (or at the very least equal to) Sasquatch in strength. But much more durable than Sassy (though Sassy is more resiliant because of his healing factor).

Both Juggernaut and Sasquatch are stronger than Tony, too.

And no one is arguing that Cain can compete with Cap with in terms of speed and agility. We're just saying that he's not a lumbering oaf. He moves quite quickly for his size and would eventually be able to tag Cap if he were dancing around him. It's not like Cap could cause Cain any harm anyway.

I still want to know exactly what Iron Man is going to do to take Cain down. No one has been able to answer this yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.