Anti Monitor vs Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
smile

galan7777777
Supergirl cracked AM's armor, so im assuming that the Phoenix could do much more

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by galan7777777
Supergirl cracked AM's armor, so im assuming that the Phoenix could do much more
no comment

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no comment am i wrong? it clearly says it on pannel:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/94/Antimonitor.png

GalacticStorm
Spite thread. Grow up Juggs. no:

Im just telling you whats stated in the comics. If you dont like it then take it up with Marvel.

Besides... this thread has already been done. wink

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Spite thread. Grow up Juggs. no:

Im just telling you whats stated in the comics. If you dont like it then take it up with Marvel.

Besides... this thread has already been done. wink
You should grow up you just stated that Phoenix created the multiverse no expression

GalacticStorm
You should grow up you just stated that Phoenix created the multiverse no expression

Nope. I said it had been alluded to and that it wasnt a stretch given that its acknowledged as being responsible for the creation of multiple realities in the multiverse and the fact that there is a central Phoenix Consciousness at the heart of the multiverse that has avatars to perform Phoenix work across reality. Its not really a stretch but given the feats the Phoenix has been shown to be able to achieve its irrelevant to my argument to have that point under my belt. big grin

Toodles eek!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Nope. I said it had been alluded to and that it wasnt a stretch given that its acknowledged as being responsible for the creation of multiple realities in the multiverse and the fact that there is a central Phoenix Consciousness at the heart of the multiverse that has avatars to perform Phoenix work across reality. Its not really a stretch but given the feats the Phoenix has been shown to be able to achieve its irrelevant to my argument to have that point under my belt. big grin

Toodles eek!
but since the Phoenix is the creator of the universe and you stated that she is multiversal that she created all those universes that she has acces to

Soljer
Jean Grey? Rachel? Or the very Phoenix force itself?

juggernaut66666
Phoenix force

GalacticStorm
but since the Phoenix is the creator of the universe and you stated that she is multiversal that she created all those universes that she has acces to

Thats your puzzling logic, not mine. wink

Im just saying that the Phoenix is a multiversal force, it has avatars capable of beyond universal feats (Jean) whilst still being able to power avatars across the multiverse.

The Phoenix is acknowledged as the power that spawned a variety of universes in the multiverse so given that what makes all of the universes of Marvel a multiverse is their shared cosmology and similar nature to each other its not much of a stretch. Either way as i said its definitely alluded to, but alas not confirmed sad

But given the feats a single avatar is capable of and given the Phoenixes stated role in Marvel i really dont need that point to win any arguments smile

guy222
PF FTW

I'm in awe awaiting what the Force does

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.