Superboy Prime vs. weak hungry Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kutulu
Galactus is starving, Superboy Prime thinks he is doing the good deed by fighting off Galactus (feeling self-righteous).

Who wins?

UniOmni
Galactus teleports him into a red sun. He dies.

Thanos_THOTU
Galactus just sends Morg to beat the hell out of SBP.

galan7777777
even a weakend Galactus just has soooo many more options then SBP. Big G ftw

Jesse7
If SBP is at moderate power level as he was before time jump, then SBP 10/10.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Jesse7
If SBP is at moderate power level as he was before time jump, then SBP 10/10. Please......Even if SBP were somehow more powerful then a weakend Galactus, what would stop Big G from feeding off of SBP as he did Hyperstorm?

MattDay
well a hungry galactus lost to f4, so sbp ftw!

Superboy Prime
SBP should never beat Big G, but then again in the world of comics anything is possible.

Jesse7
Originally posted by galan7777777
Please......Even if SBP were somehow more powerful then a weakend Galactus, what would stop Big G from feeding off of SBP as he did Hyperstorm?

Don't please me, unless you know what your talking about wink

SBP has the strength, speed, power, and reality altering power to destroy Galactus.

IE SBP simutaniously moving a galaxy worth of planets from side of the universe to the other instantly.

IE breaking out of the phantom zone.

IE breaking out of the dimension where the Flash's took him

You say Galactus can just drain SBP? How silly of you to say such a thing when that is speculation at its strongest incarnation. You have no scans or on panel proof to say Galactus could drain SBP, SBP is highly invulnerable to all ranges of power, including but not limited to the stereoypical supes weaknesses such as K-nite, red radiation, and magic.

Its as if I were to say SBP can freeze and shatter galactus with his breath.

juggernaut66666
galactus eats the antimonitor armor so he won't be hungry again

galan7777777
You say Galactus can just drain SBP? How silly of you to say such a thing when that is speculation at its strongest incarnation. You have no scans or on panel proof to say Galactus could drain SBP, SBP is highly invulnerable to all ranges of power, including but not limited to the stereoypical supes weaknesses such as K-nite, red radiation, and magic. Galactus has fed off of Hyperstorm on pannel so its a fair assumption to assume he could do the same to SBP........ and of course i dont have scans of Galactus feeding off of SBP, they have never battled silly child laughing out loud

Jesse7
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
galactus eats the antimonitor armor so he won't be hungry again

Are you being serious Juggs? The "Anti-Monitor" armor which you have so dubbed it, was very weak, as it fed SBP solar sunlight but it did so on a very small scale, the energy which he was being fed was constantly being expended as SBP fought.

This was shown when the momment SBP lost is armor flying through the red sun which melted it, the other supermen were drained of their powers instantly, but SBP still retained his powers; IE he used his heat vision untill his resevres ran out.

The reason they ran out so fast is because his reserves were emptied from being in a dimension with no sunlight fr 3-5 years, the suit was indeed feeding him energy but SBP was usuing most of it constantly fighting, never allowing him to charge his reserves.

Also the DC editors stated them selves that SBP is immune to red sun radiation, and that his only weakness is lack of yellow sunlight.

But even then it takes years for his reserves to run out as shown on panel when he returned.

Jesse7
Galactus has fed off of Hyperstorm on pannel so its a fair assumption to assume he could do the same to SBP........ and of course i dont have scans of Galactus feeding off of SBP, they have never battled silly child laughing out loud

Ive also seen SBP break dimensional barriers like glass, so its fair to say SBP could punchh through Galactus not only physicaly but cosmically and on the energy plane to, thus dammaging him to the core.

See how that works silly? big grin

By the way to clarify for you on the hyperstorm event, Galactus and hyperstorm were locked in combat each feeding and draining one another, in case you didn't read the comic, which hyperstorm did eventually escape.

galan7777777
Ive also seen SBP break dimensional barriers like glass, so its fair to say SBP could punchh through Galactus not only physicaly but cosmically and on the energy plane to, thus dammaging him to the core.
eek! Your right, SBP just hits so damn hard that he would totally punch right through Galactus both physically and cosmically laughing ........ what was i thinking???

Jesse7
eek! Your right, SBP just hits so damn hard that he would totally punch right through Galactus both physically and cosmically laughing ........ what was i thinking???

Yes what were you thinking, when you said Galactus could drain SBP big grin

galan7777777
Yes what were you thinking, when you said Galactus could drain SBP big grin he has done it before to other characters laughing out loud, but trying to argue with a DC fanboy or fangirl is like continuously punching yourself in the face... its frusterating and it gets you nowhere. there is no use arguing with you

Jesse7
he has done it before to other characters laughing out loud, but trying to argue with a DC fanboy or fangirl is like continuously punching yourself in the face... its frusterating and it gets you nowhere. there is no use arguing with you

Very egotistical of you, you claim its usless arguing with me? How ironic when it is the same with you, you use pure speulation that Galactus could drain SBP of his energy when no one else has ever done so, it is the same as me saying SBP could incinerate Galactus with his heat vision because he has done it to others.

A weakened Galactus has been defeated by Alpha flight, the elders, etc. etc.

Going to claim all PIS? Of course you are, the fact of the matter is, Galactus has very few high end showings, he is eternitys brother in terms of importance, but in terms of power? No.

galan7777777
Very egotistical of you, you claim its usless arguing with me? How ironic when it is the same with you, you use pure speulation that Galactus could drain SBP of his energy when no one else has ever done so, it is the same as me saying SBP could incinerate Galactus with his heat vision because he has done it to others.

A weakened Galactus has been defeated by Alpha flight, the elders, etc. etc.

Going to claim all PIS? Of course you are, the fact of the matter is, Galactus has very few high end showings, he is eternitys brother in terms of importance, but in terms of power? No. He has fed off of others before, who are you to say that he couldn't do it to SBP?

Jesse7
He has fed off of others before, who are you to say that he couldn't do it to SBP?

SBP has retconed others out of existence before, who are you to say that he couldn't do it to Galactus?

galan7777777
SBP has retconed others out of existence before, who are you to say that he couldn't do it to Galactus? laughing your incredible, and im not going to waste anymore of my time on you

Jesse7
laughing your incredible, and im not going to waste anymore of my time on you

Its the same as arguing with you, if you cannot see the irony in your statements, then well maybe it is best if we go our seperate ways.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Galactus just sends Morg to beat the hell out of SBP.

Where did you ever get the idea that Morg was ever strong and fast enough to move planets cross universe without ever affecting the atmospheres. Morg has never been that strong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.