spider-man runs the gauntlet with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hank_mccoy
alright its not an ordinary gauntlet theres a twist here , the characters are trading blows turn by turn punch after punch i will give you an example... lets say spider-man fights wolverine so spider-man starts with the first blaw and then wolverine and after that again spider-man and again wolverine... so the thing is who do you think spider-man can take out in a fist trading like this , remember he starts with the first punch and every character is using there max power so this is no holding back for anyone, lets start

1.punisher
2.daredevil
3.captain america
4.wolverine(just fists)
5.scorpion
6.puma
7.luke cage
8.ironman
9.the thing
10.colossus
11.thor

lando005
he stops at scorpion

Soljer
For Wolverine, I'm not sure. Parker's superhuman durability versus a Healing factor. Hmmm...

He could take Scorpion, though, didn't the scorpion hurt his hand punching pete? Past that, very doubtful. He isn't beating out Luke Cage, or Ironman, or the Thing, or colossus, and there is NO WAY he's take Thor. The last few could likely one-shot him.

hank_mccoy
wolverine has a healing factor but it doesnt mean he cant be knocked out

Soljer
Originally posted by hank_mccoy
wolverine has a healing factor but it doesnt mean he cant be knocked out

A fact I'm well aware of. However, Wolverine has taken barrages of Spider-mans punches before, with no ill effect. Not to mention the top-tiers he's taken hits from.

However, his (moderately/barely) enhanced strength against Spider-durability? I doubt he'd make it very far. Seems very stalematish at that level.

Perhaps Spiderman would eventually overload his healing factor, but it would take QUITE a bit of time.

hank_mccoy
thats what i am talking about no one said that its going to last for couple of punches, i know that wolverine can take hits from spider-man and spider-man from wolverine, but if they trade blows for really long who will be left standing

lando005
spider-man's always pulled his punches with him a full force blow would ko wolverine maybe after the 3 hit scorpion's stronger than spiderman in their first battle every time spider-man went toe to toe with him he got koed it got to the point where spider-man realized he could never outslug him only out think him

galan7777777
stops at Puma

Sam Z
Stops at ironman.

harri
ye o hi sam

harri
ive added you to my budie list by the way o wait there im going on ion for a second plz dont leave

srankmissingnin
So... this like shot for shot then right? If Captain America gets to punch first he could win, there are a fair number of pressure points on the face... but since he doesn't get the first punch Cap loses. Wolverine would out last Parker and if he gets past Logan, either Gargan or Puma take him down.

Metalmanx
alright its not an ordinary gauntlet theres a twist here , the characters are trading blows turn by turn punch after punch i will give you an example... lets say spider-man fights wolverine so spider-man starts with the first blaw and then wolverine and after that again spider-man and again wolverine... so the thing is who do you think spider-man can take out in a fist trading like this , remember he starts with the first punch and every character is using there max power so this is no holding back for anyone, lets start

1.punisher
2.daredevil
3.captain america
4.wolverine(just fists)
5.scorpion
6.puma
7.luke cage
8.ironman
9.the thing
10.colossus
11.thor

He barely makes it to Luke Cage. But he's not getting past Cage.

Grimm22
Everyone 1-4 he wins with prominent ease erm

5-6 give him trouble but he pulls of the majority

7-11 kill him in the first punch

Dinalfos
Current Spiderman makes it past Puma, but not past

Soljer
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Current Spiderman makes it past Puma, but not past

Make up your mind.

SpunkySmurph
In my humble opinion...

Cap>>>>> Wolvie w/o claws
(and should therefore be above him)

hank_mccoy
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
In my humble opinion...

Cap>>>>> Wolvie w/o claws
(and should therefore be above him)

actually wolverines hits should be harder due to his adamentium skeleton so i think that he hits harder then cap ... they share the same strength so its all comes down to the adamentium , at least as i see it

SpunkySmurph
actually wolverines hits should be harder due to his adamentium skeleton so i think that he hits harder then cap ... they share the same strength so its all comes down to the adamentium , at least as i see it

Yeah, but Cap knows his nerve shots... I think. Realistically, those should be allowed

hank_mccoy
and wolverine doesn't know nerve shots? come on man its not about who is the better fighter its just about who hits harder, both wolverine and cap are deadly martial artists that know pressure points but wolverine hits harder so i gave him the upper thing here , but if you ask me if they fight who will win then i will say captain america

Priest
this guantlet is messed up...
should the thing be before the punisher ? :P

Luke Cage stops him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.