Knight's Return chapter 1: As kids (RP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

At god
Calling all rpers to post on RP

Jason looked at the night sky from a tree brench where he climbed his silver long hair shook experiencing the cool breeze of the summer. He always loved the night with stars and full moons it gave him this peaceful feeling that he couldn't really resist. Jason let out a sigh "Jason! Time for dinner!" His mother yelled "Coming mom!" Jason replied back as he hopped off the tree brench lending on the ground with loud tump.
Jason ran over to his mother and gave her a hug "What were you doing this late? Climbing trees again? Well I can't blame you...Wash your self and get ready for dinner" His mother said with a friendly smile. "Okay ma I'll wash up" Jason said and quickly went up stairs "This boy's mature for his age" His father let out a chuckle "I think he wants to be a warrior" He added.
"Well, you can't blame him he loves swords" His mother laughed as she sliced some pork.
Jason came down stairs and sat on the table mannerfully he was most manerfull one in his family also the tough one.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kyo came running down the stairs and leaped over the stair way. "Yahoo!" He yelled as he landed on his feet smileing. "Wat's up bro." Kyo said and walked over to the table, grabbing a slice of pork. He instantly began to chomp it down rudely. Skipping grace, manners and every thing. Kyo then turned around to Jason. "Hey why did you come in so late? Usually i'm the one who comes in late." He said his mouth full chewing and smacking loudly.

Bocaj
Julius sat outside. His parents or rather his father yelled what could he do though? Nothing, he could do nothing at all. His eyes swelled up with tears. He looked ahead at a large hill as he leaned against a tree. Ants, spiders all sorts of bugs crawled around him he didn't care he wasn't paying attention for some reason he was focused on this mound. It began to rumble. Suddenly, he felt a hand rest on his shoulder he turned to see his dad. It had probably been an hour since he stopped but Julius hadn't noticed. His dad had sobered up a good deal and helped his tired son up into the house.

At god
"Kyo be mannerful..." Jason said coldly to him as he knifed some of his beef and took it into his mouth. "Be more like your brother Kyo" His father said with a chuckle as he took a bowl of soup and washed it all over his mouth. Jason really didn't care "May I be excused for the table mother?" He asked.
"Well, sure but after your back finish your anchovies" His mother said kindly. "Yes, mother" Jason replied and went up stairs he walked through the door. It was his training area where he practiced with his dark powers and wooden swords secreatly with his brother. He grabbed his wooden sword and started to swing it violent swordsmanship at his target soon his newly made target from yesterday.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Ah shut it." Kyo said to Jason and his Father. "Who would wanna be so dull like him." He said and stood up straight and began to act with manners. "Thank you Mother and father. May i be excused from the table?" He said turning his hair into Kyo by rubbing it out. "Hows that?" Kyo said acting like Jason he then started laughing.

At god
"Very funny brother" Jason said sarcasticly as he swinged as his target more then turned around to Kyo. Then he let out a sigh and sat down looking at the night sky silently stars sparkled more than ever as it did the comet came down crashing into the mountains. "Oh no! It's where our grandfather lives!" Jason yelled in panic he quickly grabbed his wooden sword and signaled his brother to come.
"Mom me and my brother and I are going outside to take a walk!" Jason yelled. "Alright besure to be back before your bed time!" His mother yelled in worriedness. "Don't worry mother we'll be back in time" He said with a bright smile at her and opened the door waiting for his brother.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"What a walk? But you gave me the look like a Comet just flew into the mountains." Kyo said and looked at Jason dully. "Fine fine but if i get hurt i will anoy you into your grave." He said and ran upstairs he quickly grabbed his Wooden sword and ran back down stairs. Kyo walked outside and seen the sparks flying from a distance.

At god
Jason soon reached his grandfather's house before Kyo did. "Grandfather! Are you alright in there?!" He yelled then the light sparked and crackled at the same time soon it blinded him. "What's this?!" He thought as he covered his eyes with his arm struggling to see what's going on. Then the light bursted out of the comet reaching to the skies.
"Jason! Kyo! Help me out!" His grandfather yelled. "Hang in there!" Jason replied as he chopped up the obsticles with his shadow powers combined with his woonden blade.
"Damn I can't see anything in this thick light!" He thought.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kyo's eyes shot open it seemed to be the first time his brother had seen him so serious. He quickly ran over to his Grandpa but it wasn't so simple. He watched Jason's Shadow combine around his sword as he chopped. Kyo just took out his Wooden sword and swund side ways sliceing a small piece of wood in half. "Grandpa!" He yelled and swung his foot into a piece of wood smashing it.

Bocaj
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
"What a walk? But you gave me the look like a Comet just flew into the mountains." Kyo said and looked at Jason dully. "Fine fine but if i get hurt i will anoy you into your grave." He said and ran upstairs he quickly grabbed his Wooden sword and ran back down stairs. Kyo walked outside and seen the sparks flying from a distance.
(Ichigo he's a six year old think about how six year olds talk erm )

At god
Jason looked at the huge wood crushing his grandfather's back. "Grandpa I'll get you out soon as I can!" Jason yelled as he tryed to chop the huge wood with his shadow combined wooden blade then his blade ended up breaking. "Damn there arn't any shadows close enough to me that means that my shadow powers won't work" He thought and thought through this carefully.
"Kyo! Use your fire power to burn down the wood!" Jason yelled. "Jason I want to tell you something..." "Later gramps but we gotta get you our first" Jason replied with calm voice.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Originally posted by Bocaj
(Ichigo he's a six year old think about how six year olds talk erm )
(Well now Obvisiouly you can tell he's no average six year old. no expression)

Kurosaki Ichigo
"No!" Kyo yelled as he began to get mad. Jason this Jason that why is he the special one? Kyo thought as he tighten his teeth together. "Use your Shadows if there important. I'm leaveing what ever Grandpa gets he deserves it!" He screamed at him and looked at Grandpa as the fire began to get bigger. Not from him though it was from the wood mixing with the fire.

Bocaj
(Ok so I'm a bit confused we know we have the powers and everything? I wasn't aware we'd maintain our old memories I thought we'd find out later on that would make a better story. erm Besides if we have all of our past memories we've obviously learned to tame our powers which could also be a plot device for our teenage stage that's just my opinion but do as you like sometimes great plots don't go as planned in these things)

At god
((Don't worry I have it planned out it's going way I want it to))

Jason growled then turned to his grandpa he slashed the wood with his wooden blade he kept on trying. "Break! Break! Break!!" He yelled despriatly then he panted he fell to his knees with his hands on the dirty floor. "What's wrong with me?" Jason asked as he looked at his broken wooden sword.
"Hear well my grandson here take this book. Open it when the time comes when you have enough friends leave me now...I lived long enough" His grandfather said with a weak smile giving Jason the book. Jason took the book and wrapped it in blankets. "No Im not leaving you here!" He cried "Go it's foolish trying to rescue me" His grandfather said and slowly closed his eyes.
"Im sorry..." Jason said with a tear rolling down to his cheek he quickly ran out to safty dragging his brother with him.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kyo tried restraining himself from Jason, he yanked away from him. "I have legs." He said taking off running home. He then relized he was a jealous, fool to leave his Grandpa there dead. Kyo began to feel a tear drop down from his eyes. "You could have used your dark powers to save him." He said wipeing away his tears. Why do i always do this

trademark
"do we have to leave already mom"

At god
((Trade Mark You have to do some caplizations warning for you and Ichigo, as for you Ichigo you didn't really fallow the rules about posting so I'll let you guys go for now K?))

"Kyo Im sorry but my dark powers didn't work there...Without shadows my powers are usless Im sorry" Jason apologized as he looked down at the street as he walked. Then he took out a book that his grandfather gave him and tried to open it but it didn't open it was sealed shut. "What's wrong with this book?" He thought as he put it away. "Well anyways it's getting past our bed time Kyo let's go home and forget what happened today." Jason said and walked past Kyo he was depressed when Jason got depressed he was mostly depressed than anyone around the town.
He knocked on the door and mother peeked through. "Jason! Im dissapointed in you! Why didn't you keep your promise and why are you and your brother covered in ashes?!" Their mother yelled. "Im sorry mother I won't let that happen again...I'll take the punishment"

At god
((Bump))

Ruby_weapon
Gin laughed as he ran around his house, going in circles. He was enjoying himself as best he could with no friends around. He tripped and grimiced from the pain, having scraped his knee. He held back the tears and stood up. "Ow..." He pouteed and started laughing again and started walking around, trying to find someone to talk to. He yawned slightly with a stretch and made a small metal pole and started poking the apples out of a tree infront of his house. One eventually fell, but it hit his head, knocking him down "Oww!!!" He yelled in pain, rubbing his head. He picked up the apple and chomped into it eagerly. He starting walking to the forest, where he wasn't allowed to go and he sat down against a tree, eating the apple.

(hope this is okay for a start..)

Bocaj
Julius got out of the car. He walked onto the sidewalk of his school and rubbed his eyes knocked out the last of the 'eye boogers' as he came to call them. He heard the car pull out of the parking lot and sighed as he walked to his classroom. The teacher happily greeted him into the class and the kids were at play all were below his level of sophistication but due to his new or rather old child instincts he couldn't help but carry some of their traits. The teacher called for the kids to go to the center of the room as she started reading them a story about.....a frog. Later on that day it was recess and Julius played with his friends running around by the monkey bars and suddenly he was stopped. The school bully was beating up a kid in the distance it had been going on for a short time but it was long enough for julius. The kid was eight and wasn't one you'd pick a fight with that's of course if you weren't a reincarnated knight who can control and element and helped defeat satan. His friends tried to stop him but he wouldn't hear it. He walked up to the kid who had tossed the one boy aside after threatening him for a baseball card. "Whadda you want you asswipe!" the kid yelled. His friends laughed in the background they didn't have the backbone to help the kid they were just his cheering fans. As the kid cracked his knuckles acting tough the ground rumbled behind him below a tree and it spread releasing the roots. The tree toppled over trapping the bully smashing his legs. This was the old way to handle things, the way he had handled everything back then.

At god
Jason came out from the shadows looking at Julius. "Julius did you have to do that? He could have killed him" He said with a grin on his face everyone made a way for Jason to get through. Everyone in playground called him "The King of Shadows" because he always stayed in shadows and came out creeping everyone out. He was well known for fighting with wooden swords also.
"You didn't see anything! Now go away and leave my friend Julius alone!" Jason yelled everyone quickly went back to playing and bully struggled to break free. "Now you tryed to hurt my friend there...You want to do thta again?" Jason asked with his feet on bully's chest. He quickly shook his head. "Okay then Julius if you'd mind please free him" Jason requested.

At god
((Bump))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.