What's Going On!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sccch
One minute we are all happy saying 'I can't wait for the 3rd movie', and NOW we are saying that it's going to be horrible!? NOTHING has been truly confirmed! Now,let me ask this : Where did you all get the idea it will be bad! I'm not going to judge it until I see the trailer, 'cause that will be OFFICIAL.

We were having so much fun making up our own stories and dreaming of what could happen. Don't we have 5 stories of our own PotC plus my RPG? I think were turning too serious now and not caring about having fun. Well,I'M going to continue the fun,join me if you'd like.

shannstar79
fun is Good with me!!!

LovelyOne
cuz now I think I realize what DMC was all about..it was just a commercial for movie 3..It caused hype over the Jack/Liz thing and now movie 3 is where the "real love story begins" and Liz/Will are in turmoil once again and Jack is just the object placed there to make everything fine and dandy for Will/Liz..

katelovespirate
um, i am still happy.

okay, not happy. but i've come to realize its all very absurd and slightly comedic... that they would think about pulling an ending like this. but i dont even know what i am talking about or what i think is really going to happen. lots of stuff gets made up on the internet, and i know cause i have done my share of posting BS on other sites, just to stir people up.

in any case, i love all our stories and stuff. i am still cheery. big grin

hey more of captain jack would do it for me! maybe if they throw in a pic of Johnny shirtless, no one will care about the ending cause we will all be passed out in our seats from the extreme hotness. lol.

i am trying not to take this all too seriously. the only reason i got into these films is cause they are fun. dmc was still fun, hello, liz and jack MADE OUT!!!!! in HANDCUFFS!!!! hahahaha. so until i see someone die in the theatre, i am going to do my best to have fun with it. big grin

sccch
Jack...make things fine and dandy.... hysterical
I think he'd make everything worse.

LovelyOne
No i mean they have used him as the tool to set off another "gripping" Will/Liz love story..which I think is BS..the biggest mistake was adding the kiss and almost kiss again..and the compass

Imagine if we saw feelings develop between Jack/Liz on the beach and they kissed..and then the peas in the pod scene etc and then by the end of it, it was will/Liz..it wouldnt make any sense..at ALL

this is how I'm feeling right now..confused at what the hell Disney are trying to do with the franchise.

evilm0nki3
I agree Scch! I'm not depressed at all! I don't care if it doesnt end up Jack/Liz because I know it will be good either way.

And plus like you said. These rumors could be fake anyways..

sccch
Originally posted by katelovespirate
um, i am still happy.

... dmc was still fun, hello, liz and jack MADE OUT!!!!! in HANDCUFFS!!!! hahahaha. so until i see someone die in the theatre, i am going to do my best to have fun with it. big grin

Oh yeah,can't forget the handcuffs. laughing

LovelyOne
Originally posted by sccch
Jack...make things fine and dandy.... hysterical
I think he'd make everything worse.

had he not come into their lives in movie 1. Will/Liz would have never ended up together.

katelovespirate
had he not come into their lives (and ours) disney would not have made a dime.

yay Jack!!!!! smile

sccch
Ok,I'm going to make a funny PotC video

Chiki Mina
spoilers are SPOILERS THEY ARE NOT FACTS.

i think im gonna make another therapy thread..

PirateDiva
wo0o0o0o00o....im joining the fun!!! it's the best way to goooo...wo0o00o!! Dosent the 1st POTC 3 trailer come out with the new SANTA CLAUSE movie...in November or December!!!??? anyone know!!

sccch
November

Chiki Mina
realy? do we have a clip or something?

Pirates life fo
Originally posted by sccch
One minute we are all happy saying 'I can't wait for the 3rd movie', and NOW we are saying that it's going to be horrible!? NOTHING has been truly confirmed! Now,let me ask this : Where did you all get the idea it will be bad! I'm not going to judge it until I see the trailer, 'cause that will be OFFICIAL.

We were having so much fun making up our own stories and dreaming of what could happen. Don't we have 5 stories of our own PotC plus my RPG? I think were turning too serious now and not caring about having fun. Well,I'M going to continue the fun,join me if you'd like.

Finally someone that seems to have some sense. The idea is to enjoy. Its a movie and meant to be entertainment. Some of you seem like it's the basis for your existance and if it isnt written how you want it written then Disney sucks, Pirates sucks and life just isnt worth living anymore

sccch
Ohh,well put.

Chiki Mina
this kind of movei is basically made for entertainment. there will be ups and downs throughout the movie but it could not dissapoint.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
realy? do we have a clip or something?

Nope just the supposed script!!!.... which omg i totally forgot about in the Trailor script that someone posted around here somewhere...sorry i forgot where....there is a lil part where we see Will throwing Elizabeths arms of him....right? omg someone this could be a huge clue!!! Help!

LovelyOne
arrgg does anyone have any news on Keira signing up for pirates 4?

Chiki Mina
maybe lol im just gonna wait for the trailer. even if its true what i think its of will getting all pissy and evil( kinki oh yea lol) and mad probably about liz loving jack and trying to free his father.

i think liz tries to control his anger come back to his senses and pushes her away.

evilm0nki3
im sure she'll sign up if they promise her more johnny kisses happy

Chiki Mina
hehe shes such a horny lil chik lol i dont blame her lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.