Street Fighter vs Dead or Alive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The ladies of Street Fighter (Chun Li, Cammy, Juli, Makoto, Elena and Eliza) versus the ladies of Dead or Alive (Kasumi, Ayane, Helena, Tina, Kokoro, and Lisa)...in a volleyball match.

Stage: Zack Island, with various characters from both games wathching.

Blax X
Street fighter all the way.

Though DoA does have some pretty strong women as well...

shin_remy
Street Fighter

Superboy Prime
Wow. Some nice bias out here. We've never seen the SF ladies play volleyball while the DOA girls will soon be appearing in a second DOA game.

DOA girls win in a curbstomp.

Remulous
Originally posted by Blax X
Street fighter all the way.

Though DoA does have some pretty strong women as well...

Superboy Prime
I wonder if some of this Fans....*coughBoyscough* even read the stipulations before jumping the wagon claiming SF wins. This is a volleyball match. It doesn't matter how strong SF girls are(eventhough Kasumi and Ayane by themselves can hang with most of them) because this is a volleyball match. Now taking into consideration the fact that none of the SFers have ever been seen playing Volleyball, and all the DOA cast has appeared in at least one volleyball game and they will soon be playing Volleyball in yet another game it doesn't take a geinus to figure out which ladies will come out on top.

My god this is ridiculous.

Remulous
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I wonder if some of this Fans....*coughBoyscough* even read the stipulations before jumping the wagon claiming SF wins. This is a volleyball match. It doesn't matter how strong SF girls are(eventhough Kasumi and Ayane by themselves can hang with most of them) because this is a volleyball match. Now taking into consideration the fact that none of the SFers have ever been seen playing Volleyball, and all the DOA cast has appeared in at least one volleyball game and they will soon be playing Volleyball in yet another game it doesn't take a geinus to figure out which ladies will come out on top.

My god this is ridiculous. Oh, It's a volleyball match? My bad,well DOA of course. But SF has played a few games before in official art.

Swe_Bum
DoA wins (pwns)

Superboy Prime
Funny I mispelled genius. I feel so smart...not sad

StyleTime
The DOA girls win most easily.

Sam Z
They should make a game out of it.
DOA and SF girls...

Superboy Prime
It should be a wet t-shirt contest.

Swe_Bum
droolio

JacopeX
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
It should be a wet t-shirt contest. Then its a tie 0_o

Tha C-Master
I'm sure the SF girls have some good coordination, but they lack the "teamwork" necessary (imagines Cammy feeding Chun Li strawberries).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.