Blade vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
im pretty sure this had been done, but i couldnt find it using the search function...so yea. here

no prep. both have standard equipment, except in this case Bats has his Nomex survival suit and memory cloth cape off Batman Begins, although its still comic Batman.

the fights in Gotham. at night of course...

who wins..?? i think this is a really good fight, im actually kinda unsure at the moment, but im leaning a little towards Batman.

discussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

braz
bump

don't shiv
what a sweet sweet fight

don't shiv
Since Blade is dead anyway Batman'll be freestylin', fielding killing moves with an easy mind.

think B' vs B' think Apollo Creed at his best vs Rocky Balboa

hey! Rocky 3 ends with Apollo Creed & Rocky squaring off,

apollo "remember now Rock you fight great, but I'm a Great fighter"

Rock "ah, you taught me everything you know Apollo"

apollo "not everything."

Ding Ding...

fight starts and the film ends

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Great film.

golem370
Rocky was better and stronger after the training session in Rocky 4

don't shiv
unsure about better, saw a lot of Rock stopping the Russians jabs with his face in that fight.

Tron
Ummmmmm, topic?

braz
Originally posted by don't shiv
unsure about better, saw a lot of Rock stopping the Russians jabs with his face in that fight.

naw, not better, just more willpower. Rocks got mad heartwink

Face
In strength Blade is stronger and faster but Batmans suit would help him alot in the fight and would probably win with his cunning

braz
Originally posted by Face
In strength Blade is stronger and faster but Batmans suit would help him alot in the fight and would probably win with his cunning

true, true smokin'

braz
bummpity

braz
wt eff?!?!? BUMP!

great_dane
blade 9/10

braz
Originally posted by great_dane
blade 9/10

naw, homieno

this is how i see the fight goin, Blades walkin around Gotham, shotgun cocked hearin noises, seein shadows of some devil horns or somethin confused then Bats gets right up to him hanging on a grapnel wire, so close to where he could lick him, puts on a rebreather, drops a volley of nerve gas..BAM! *lights out Blade*

Batman 7/10 wink

don't shiv
Too Sweet, Bloodstorn is a classic where Batman throws down with Dracula. But Blade has some Mad Moves.

Batman owns Comic Blade 7/10 Movie item 6/10

Apolloknight
Blade has Superhuman, key word here Superhuman Strength, speed, stamina, and agility.

Batman has Peak Human, once again the key word is Peak Human, Strength, speed, stamina and agility.

Batman has been known to have trouble with common street thugs every now and then, Blade WTF PWNS, Full Blooded Superhuman vampires. 10-20 at a time.

In just H2H, blade should take a decent majority, 6-7/10

With normal equipment, it should be dead even, maybe in favor of batman. Blade is no joke with his weaponry however, and he could care less if batman died in the process.

don't shiv
Draculs SUPERHUMAN everything, could turn into mist got a whupping from The Bata

braz
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Blade has Superhuman, key word here Superhuman Strength, speed, stamina, and agility.

Batman has Peak Human, once again the key word is Peak Human, Strength, speed, stamina and agility.

Batman has been known to have trouble with common street thugs every now and then, Blade WTF PWNS, Full Blooded Superhuman vampires. 10-20 at a time.

wtf??!! What the f**k? i have never seen one instance where Batman has had trouble with "common" street thugs in the comics, he wtfing pwns them all. easily. and if he did, he was probabaly holding back which he does alot, n when he goes all out he wreaks mayhem on every1 in sight. theyre not even close to being on his level. and it doesnt matter if Blades superhuman, Bats has tooken down meta-humans more than once and held his own against them, and given his standard equip, i say he takes it 6-7/10

Soljer
Hand to hand? Blade. Very often.

With standard Equipment? I'll give it to the Batman.

braz
i say Batman takes it either way. but thats just mewink

braz
bump

Darth Martin
cough/coughTeleportation Devicecough/cough shifty

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
cough/coughTeleportation Devicecough/cough shifty

nopesmile, sry only standard equipment no

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
nopesmile, sry only standard equipment no I understand, Batman wins tho because none of Blade's weapons would really work. Batman has his chi and everything. Batman ftw.batman

braz
^woooord cool

hitemup
batman takes it

don't shiv
hitemup, who is supes helping to his feet in yr sig?

manjaro
you gotta be f ****ing kidding me..when was the last time batman took on a shield helicarrier full of vampires(full blooded) and killed all of them single handedly...you all are talking about standard equipment..which for blade is edged weapons, semi automatic pistols and high yeild explosives, batman is going down quicker than an underage thai whore....R U f ****ing seriousbig grin blade 10/10

Alfheim

In just H2H, blade should take a decent majority, 6-7/10

With normal equipment, it should be dead even, maybe in favor of batman. Blade is no joke with his weaponry however, and he could care less if batman died in the process.

By the way peak human can be the same as enhanced.

braz
Originally posted by manjaro
you gotta be f ****ing kidding me..when was the last time batman took on a shield helicarrier full of vampires(full blooded) and killed all of them single handedly...you all are talking about standard equipment..which for blade is edged weapons, semi automatic pistols and high yeild explosives, batman is going down quicker than an underage thai whore....R U f ****ing seriousbig grin blade 10/10

Batman could easily do the same if they were just normal criminals no expression
plus, vamps are actually easier for Blade to take down because of his silver weapons, which when in contact with a Vampire, it just disintegrates them immediately.

Apolloknight
Batman could easily do the same if they were just normal criminals no expression
plus, vamps are actually easier for Blade to take down because of his silver weapons, which when in contact with a Vampire, it just disintegrates them immediately.

Full blooded Superhuman vampires>>>>Normal Criminals.

Heck, Full Blooded Superhuman vampires where once Normal criminals who were WTF PWNED by Full Blooded Superhuman Vampires.

And just because blade uses weapons designed to take down vampires means nothing, First he must be faster and quicker then enemy's who dodge bullets for fun, not to mention strong and skilled enough to fight off the ones that get to close.

You think batman could win a contest of strength against Vampires who lift around a ton, and move fast enough to dodge bullets? Not to mention Vampires/blade get shot by normal bullets and keep coming, Batman gets shot by a bullet, and he dies (unless he is in his suit). Says something for their stamina and durability don't you think.

braz
Full blooded Superhuman vampires>>>>Normal Criminals.

Heck, Full Blooded Superhuman vampires where once Normal criminals who were WTF PWNED by Full Blooded Superhuman Vampires.

And just because blade uses weapons designed to take down vampires means nothing, First he must be faster and quicker then enemy's who dodge bullets for fun, not to mention strong and skilled enough to fight off the ones that get to close.

You think batman could win a contest of strength against Vampires who lift around a ton, and move fast enough to dodge bullets? Not to mention Vampires/blade get shot by normal bullets and keep coming, Batman gets shot by a bullet, and he dies (unless he is in his suit). Says something for their stamina and durability don't you think.

Batman has dodged gunfire from multiple targets all at once too. so hes quick enough IMO. and strength IMO is not a factor, if Batman is given silver weapons like Blade has(silver batarangs, silver plated gloves, suit etc.), then Bats could take a room of Vamps just like Blade could. but not skilled enough?!?! What the f**k? r u kidding me??? its Batman. hes like the master of everything a human can accomplish, whether it be martial arts, detective study, forensic science, invoking fear etc etc. like no1s better than him. thats how hes always been able to keep up with people who have superpowers is through his skills he has learned.

manjaro
you know i actually laughed when i read that....so you mean to tell me that blade, a person who is easily 2x superior to peak human in all physical attirbutes, a person who has heightened senses, and a slight healing factor, a person who has mastered the use of virtually every edged weapon, and master of several martial arts, is losing to batman
becuase hes like the master of everything a human can accomplish ...you know what? thank you sir...my day started off pretty crappy but you managed to shine a ray of hope, in my bleak existence, someday i hope to repay you laughing

Darth Martin
Normally I would give Blade the majority but Batman's suit negates most of Blade's weapons. Blade breathes so a batch or nerve or sleeping gas will take care of that. We saw in the movies Blade is weak to electricity-shocking taser like weapons and Bats has batarangs and brass-knuckles that take care of that.

braz
you know i actually laughed when i read that....so you mean to tell me that blade, a person who is easily 2x superior to peak human in all physical attirbutes, a person who has heightened senses, and a slight healing factor, a person who has mastered the use of virtually every edged weapon, and master of several martial arts, is losing to batman
becuase hes like the master of everything a human can accomplish ...you know what? thank you sir...my day started off pretty crappy but you managed to shine a ray of hope, in my bleak existence, someday i hope to repay you laughing

uhhhmmm. confused

yeano expression its Batman. where the hell have u been?? Blades 2x peak human? not a problem, Bats has tussled with guys like Bane, Killer Croc and Rhino who are superhuman and possibly even stronger than Blade and won many a times. oh and Blades mastered every edged weapon fighting style? roll eyes (sarcastic) big whoop, Batmans only mastered 127 different fighting styles including probably everything in the world roll eyes (sarcastic) and on top of that, Batmans WAAAAAYY smarter, and a better strategist and tactician with superior gadgetry. Batman ftw 7/10

B dot Rob
Are Killer Croc, Rhino, and Bane as fast/smart/agile/skilled as Blade? Are they as heavily armed as Blade? For the most part are they as smart as Blade?

Thought not.

braz
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Are Killer Croc, Rhino, and Bane as fast/smart/agile/skilled as Blade? Are they as heavily armed as Blade? For the most part are they as smart as Blade?

Thought not.

no, and is Blade even remotely close to being as smart, better equipped and resourceful as Batman?

Didnt think so.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by B dot Rob

Thought not. Blade's weapons won't work unless he gets him in the mouth. Bats has grenades, tasers, nerve gas, sleeping gas, sonics etc.

braz
Blade's weapons won't work unless he gets him in the mouth. Bats has grenades, tasers, nerve gas, sleeping gas, sonics etc.

yes

brainchild81
Blade uses his reflexes & aim & shoots Batman right in the eye. Blade wins

braz
Originally posted by brainchild81
Blade uses his reflexes & aim & shoots Batman right in the eye. Blade wins

no

Darth Martin
I think his eye is armoured but meybe not to the point that it can with stand a 9mm or so. I thought Colossus eye could take a rifle caliber but that is a whole 'nother thread itself.

don't shiv
Batman fought Dracula to the death. Dracula's death.

don't shiv
And Dracula could turn into mist.

don't shiv
didn't help him.

manjaro
so... blade has killed MU dracula countless times..so much so he's getting bored with it

brainchild81
Cool sig

braz
so... blade has killed MU dracula countless times..so much so he's getting bored with it

i love ur sig too..

"LOOK AT MY BICEPS..!"(im the juggernaut ***** clip wink )

LOL

laughing laughing

complexbrother
they both have years of intence training, both have advanced equipment. but blade has superhuman scenses, strength, and speed. he takes the win .

complexbrother
Blade's weapons won't work unless he gets him in the mouth. Bats has grenades, tasers, nerve gas, sleeping gas, sonics etc.

so does blade. have you ever read his book ? he seems like he's a mix of the Punisher and Batman with all abilities amped up to superhuman stats

braz
its a close call, but with the right equipment, which is always possible, Batman would kick Blades head in wink

don't shiv
Originally posted by complexbrother
so does blade. have you ever read his book ? he seems like he's a mix of the Punisher and Batman with all abilities amped up to superhuman stats

which Reminds me of Prometheus. The Dark Knight relearnt his stolen skills then beat the sin outta him.

Jyppe

Yes, the bullets wouldn't pierce his armor, but they sure as hell would hurt Bats. Imagine a 10 gauge buckshot to your chest.. Armor or not, the blast will knock you from your feet and knock the air out of your lungs.

Besides, If DD doesn't seem to be able to dodge bullets (His own words actually) Why should Bats?

don't shiv
Batman & Batgirl trained to do just that under David Cain. Just like Shang Chi learnt from his mentors how to dodge, time and catch bullets.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Jyppe
Yes, the bullets wouldn't pierce his armor, but they sure as hell would hurt Bats. Imagine a 10 gauge buckshot to your chest.. Armor or not, the blast will knock you from your feet and knock the air out of your lungs.

Besides, If DD doesn't seem to be able to dodge bullets (His own words actually) Why should Bats? Never said Bats could dodge bullets........because he CAN'T! But Bats can evade pretty good. The Super-Shotgun would be the onl;y weapon then that could knock Bats off his feet. Bats has exploding batarangs, tasers, sleeping, nerve, and tear gas. We already saw in the movies that Blade is elergic/weak to tasers.

manjaro

Besides, If DD doesn't seem to be able to dodge bullets (His own words actually) Why should Bats?

only ultimate DD said he coudlnt dodge bullests but im sure thats gonna change real soon anyway, but 616 is the boss..........i went on a fanboyish rampage with tons of scans in the comic book thread..check it out wink

Soljer
only ultimate DD said he coudlnt dodge bullests but im sure thats gonna change real soon anyway, but 616 is the boss..........i went on a fanboyish rampage with tons of scans in the comic book thread..check it out wink

Indeed. Ultimate daredevil said that he couldn't dodge bullets.

616 Daredevil actually said the EXACT opposite.

braz

the kevlar bi-weave on his chest would be more than enough to stop the blast, it would just leave a big bruise, but to the gut? now thats a different story, Bats cant afford a shot like that. the whole suits not kevlar or COMPLETELY bulletproof. and what are you talkin about?? Batman has dodged bullets before, many a times, just abuot in every comic ive read of him. he may do it prior to when they shoot though, because hes so quick and he can do that because ur average thug isnt an advanced marksman, but he still does it, and same with DD. in fact DD's much better at evading bullets. hes blocked bullets with his billy club just standing still no expression trust me, ive seen the scans

Darth Martin
Except this isn't the bi-weave suit. It is the NOMEX armour suit. Which is completeley bulletproof I thought right?

braz
Except this isn't the bi-weave suit. It is the NOMEX armour suit. Which is completeley bulletproof I thought right?

idunno, not IMO. not completely, at least. its bulletproof against all indirect projectiles or shots at an angle, that arent fired at point blank. but in the chest and back areas, i believe they have a kevlar bi-weave which makes it fully bulletproof in those areas. cuz i know Bats' chest in the comics is bulletproof, thats the whole point of the yellow insgina, to attract their attention so they shoot at only that and its bulletproof(even though the Nomex suit is all black, im just saying, im assuming they tried to stay loyal to the comics in the movie) and plus, when Lucius mentioned a kevlar bi weave, he tapped on the chest area of the suit. and i remember in WAR DRUMS, bats got shot in the back and then got up and beat this guy up, so its gotta be bulletproof there too most likely. it just cant be all over, cuz that'll restrict ur movements, all that kevlar.
but regardless, he still beats Blade IMO. how? stealth. thats his most powerful weapon. thats how Batman in Batman Begins was able to take down 4-5 guys all armed with guns at once. stealth. and grapple wires. and he didnt get shot once. never in Batman Begins did he ever get shot, cuz they couldnt even see him. Batman ftw 7/10 wink

manjaro
nomex is a real world material, and its a fire retardant material its not ballistic proof, and all of bats suits are a kevlar nomex brand..i dont deny that his suit is durable but its up to the standard of taking a full hot and just shaking it off like it was nothing. and just like all bullet proof , materials it will be pierced eventually, thats why cops usually have a metal breastplate, in thier vests, and one in the back too....all of which is useless when blade rips his throat

braz
nomex is a real world material, and its a fire retardant material its not ballistic proof, and all of bats suits are a kevlar nomex brand..i dont deny that his suit is durable but its up to the standard of taking a full hot and just shaking it off like it was nothing. and just like all bullet proof , materials it will be pierced eventually, thats why cops usually have a metal breastplate, in thier vests, and one in the back too....all of which is useless when blade rips his throat

uhm. kevlar is 5 times more durable than solid steel. no expression

its more than enough to take shots from any shotgun and/or pistol or machine pistol(subs) at any distance. and no, Blades not ripping out Batmans throat laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

he has a graphite cowl which is like ceramic thats reinforced with kevlar as well that covers him all the way down to his upper chest.

brainchild81
What's to stop Blade from walking up to Batman and doing whatever the hell he wants w/him?

manjaro
uhm. kevlar is 5 times more durable than solid steel. no expression

its more than enough to take shots from any shotgun and/or pistol or machine pistol(subs) at any distance. and no, Blades not ripping out Batmans throat laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

he has a graphite cowl which is like ceramic thats reinforced with kevlar as well that covers him all the way down to his upper chest.

actually no, its only proportiantley stronger than steel, not literally. he might be able to take one shot, but multiple shots is taking him down... ceramics, schmeramics blade's super strong vampire fingernails can rip thru anything...including throats laughing

braz
Originally posted by brainchild81
What's to stop Blade from walking up to Batman and doing whatever the hell he wants w/him?

What the f**k? r u kidding me???? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

walking up to Batman??? oh yea, so u think Batmans just gunna stand completely still and not even in a defensive stance or nething and let Blade 'walk' up to him and do w/e to him. f*ck no! hes gunna be up in the air on grapnel wires where Blade cant even see him, and confusing the hell out of him, then when he least expects it, drops a volley of nerve gas, then KO's him in one punch, which is probably all that will be needed.

don't shiv
yep.

manjaro
yep indeed..you know...despite the fact that blade can see in the dark, and smell ppl from blocks away, and hear the slightest noises...yep he wouldne be able to "see" him at allroll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Martin
Manjaro's got a point. Bats stealth will be limited(but still effective) when fighting Blade. No one in the movies to my knowledge has ever snuck up on Blade.

Apolloknight
yep indeed..you know...despite the fact that blade can see in the dark, and smell ppl from blocks away, and hear the slightest noises...yep he wouldne be able to "see" him at allroll eyes (sarcastic)

Thank you, I was wanting to write the long post saying the same thing, but, I thought to my self, why argue against someone who doesnt use logic.

braz
oh yea, i forgot about the seeing in the dark thing..but smelling them..? and having super senses? confused i didnt know Blade had all that. well, shows ignorant i am sad

but still, Batman still has a good chance IMO. Blades fast, but remember, Batmans speed is not to be underestimated. he takes out a group of unarmed guys like *snap* that. but, one other thing. does Blade have enhanced reflexes to any extent? cuz if he does, then he takes it. no

brainchild81
Damn. I though you @ least had a lil' knowledge on Blade. I shouldn't have said he'd just walkup on Bats. He can rush in on him w/guns blazing and then have his way w/him

Darth Martin
oh yea, i forgot about the seeing in the dark thing..but smelling them..? and having super senses? confused i didnt know Blade had all that. well, shows ignorant i am sad

but still, Batman still has a good chance IMO. Blades fast, but remember, Batmans speed is not to be underestimated. he takes out a group of unarmed guys like *snap* that. but, one other thing. does Blade have enhanced reflexes to any extent? cuz if he does, then he takes it. no sad Blade does have super reflexes and senses. Batman shouldn't be able to sneak up on him. Blade hangs with Black Panther. Blade might win this fight. sad

don't shiv
if Batman has a mind to attack undetected, he will do so.

He learnt to master his body UTTERLY studying with Chu chin li.

Simillarty the askani meditation techniques taught to Cable and the renegade Ceasar empower normal humans to suspend pheremone, sound and brainwave emmissions ie all that is, is Contained within he body's natural ecternal electromagnetic energy grid/Aura. allowing them to evade Caananite psychics, bloodhounds monitors The Chaos bringer etc.

Batman has learnt to master his aura completely. thats how he sneaks up on pretty much anyone except Xavier.

don't shiv

braz
if Batman has a mind to attack undetected, he will do so.

He learnt to master his body UTTERLY studying with Chu chin li.

Simillarty the askani meditation techniques taught to Cable and the renegade Ceasar empower normal humans to suspend pheremone, sound and brainwave emmissions ie all that is, is Contained within he body's natural ecternal electromagnetic energy grid/Aura. allowing them to evade Caananite psychics, bloodhounds monitors The Chaos bringer etc.

Batman has learnt to master his aura completely. thats how he sneaks up on pretty much anyone except Xavier.

yup yes good point, for example: like Superman and many others. but he wasnt able to do it to Supergirl confused if u read the recent graphic novel that just came out. Bats was walking behind her n it didnt work sad but as for the fight? i still say Batman takes it. Blade's lucky to be even close as a good enough fighter as Bats. Batman ftw 6/10

Soljer
The fact that Blade IS close to Batman's skill level is all that Blade needs to take this match.

Let's use a nifty little visualization:

Skill:
Batman > Blade

Strength, Speed, Durability, Healing, Reflexes, Senses:
Blade >>>>>>> Batman

manjaro
throwing something so hard he knocks a vampires teeth out
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeknockinteeth.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeknockinteeth2.jpg

tackles vampire hard enuff to break his back(note vampires are more durable than humans)
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladebeakingback.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladebeakingback2.jpg

manjaro
remember punisher trying to sneak up on him?
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeandPunisher.jpg

bats aint leveraging up on nobody who moves so fast they leave after imgages
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladespeedBlade3.jpg

going easy on vampiric spiderman
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladevsSpiderman.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladevsSpiderman2.jpg
oh spiderman is significantly stronger than blade BTW, and he still got kneecapped

manjaro
Blade: droolio hmmm we meet again

Batman: im sorry dude but i think we better use a condom this time, last time you left me really sore sad

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
The fact that Blade IS close to Batman's skill level is all that Blade needs to take this match.

Let's use a nifty little visualization:

Skill:
Batman > Blade

Strength, Speed, Durability, Healing, Reflexes, Senses:
Blade >>>>>>> Batman

doesnt matter. all of that can be countered. Batman always finds a way to outdo his opponent no matter how physically superior they are. i mean, just look at Bane and Killer Croc.

and no, Blades not superior in reflexes IMO, id say theyre about equal.

Batman has tons of little gadgets in that utility belt of his, and at full-potential, i dont see him getting pwned by Blade h2h, when thats not even how the fight will go. u think Bats'll fight fair?? f*ck no. thats why i say he wins.

braz
throwing something so hard he knocks a vampires teeth out
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeknockinteeth.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeknockinteeth2.jpg

tackles vampire hard enuff to break his back(note vampires are more durable than humans)
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladebeakingback.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladebeakingback2.jpg

Bruce has kicked trees down and punched through brick walls, not to mention throw guys through brick walls.

Milkie

Looks like Spider-Man took a huge shit in his pants...

braz
Blade: droolio hmmm we meet again

Batman: im sorry dude but i think we better use a condom this time, last time you left me really sore sad

lmfao!!

no expression

no.

that wouldnt happen. Blades d*ck aint gettin past that kevlar bi-weave on his ace. big grin

braz
remember punisher trying to sneak up on him?
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeandPunisher.jpg

bats aint leveraging up on nobody who moves so fast they leave after imgages
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladespeedBlade3.jpg

going easy on vampiric spiderman
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladevsSpiderman2.jpg
oh spiderman is significantly stronger than blade BTW, and he still got kneecapped

thats the punisher. this is Batman. big difference. and Vampire spidey ive heard maybe stronger, but isnt as good as regular spidey in many other areas.

don't shiv
Dentists say vampires/zombies have crooked teeth & tooth decay. knocking undead teeth out is easy.

and Punisher trying to sneak up on Blade. as if.

Supergirl was either PIS or tracking an unmasked Detective.

braz
Dentists say vampires/zombies have crooked teeth & tooth decay. knocking undead teeth out is easy.

and Punisher trying to sneak up on Blade. as if.

Supergirl was either PIS or tracking an unmasked Detective.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.